All Comments on 'Mable's Breasts Pt. 05'

by Jaymie_dee

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

This series is so well written, it makes my day whenever a new chapter is published. Thank you very much for keeping the time between chapters to a minimum. Even though this chapter didn't have as much sex as did previous ones, it did have the most character development so far. It was great to see that Mable had finally met Jimmy's mom and that they hit it off. What was unexpected was the potential development between mom and John. If something happens between those two, then how could she object to Jimmy and Mable's relationship? Looking forward to chapter 6. I gave this chapter five stars and a favorite point!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 4 years ago
Yep keep going.

I'm afraid if I give any suggestions, it will spoil your wonderful work.

I want to let you unfold their story. Because you're doing a fine job so far.

SilverPlatedSilverPlatedover 4 years ago
Am I too old to enroll in this school?

Such a quick update, now you’re simply spoiling us 👍🏾. The scene where Jimmy walks in on Mabel with his mom was priceless. I can’t believe what you’re hinting at with John and Jimmy’s mom, it’s going to be interested to watch develop to say the least.

Thank you for sharing another chapter with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep them Coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever since I read the first chapter of this series i couldn't stop myself from moving to next chapter. I eagerly wait for the next chapters to come. Great work ! And really looking forward to reading the next chapters.

LBB123LBB123over 4 years ago

As others have said I look forward to every story with anticipation. Great character development. I felt there should have been more about Jimmy and Mable during the bed scene after the shower, although it was set up properly. Small point. Looking forward to part 6. I too love the part where Jimmy walks into the room with his mom and Mable. Priceless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don’t like to be overly picky, but...

Best Buy in Vegas must be different from all the ones I’ve been in. Have never seen any clothing, much less lingerie, at a BB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfection

We'll be frustrated if you don't complete this (marriage between the two couples and having children)

Go onnnnn :)

brazilianslavebrazilianslaveover 4 years ago
Loving it !

Love the fact that part 5 came so fast !!! Loving the story line... erotic and not vulgar... Congrats Jayme_dee !!

Jaymie_deeJaymie_deeover 4 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous, "I don't like to be picky, but..."

LOL, you are absolutely right. I visualized my local Wal-Mart store but wrote BestBuy by mistake. Sorry, my bad.

Jaymie_dee

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very fun story!

Well done! I’ve truly enjoyed this story since the beginning! Thank you!

old_riderold_riderover 4 years ago
Great Writing

This story is getting very interesting. I wonder if Eleanor is going to get more involved in the story line. And bringing mom's love life into the story could likely be another story in itself. Please keep writing!! 👍😎

lenmc02091964lenmc02091964over 4 years ago
Love This Story

This story keeps on getting better. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Jimmy and Mabel are fantastic. Please don’t keep us waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Exquisite. Don't stop keep them coming

It's so catchy that one waits for the next chapter. Just like everyone I too loved the scene when Jimmy walked and saw Mable with his mom. Also loved it even more the direction in which the story is going. It would be really beautiful pairs of 2 older hot and smoking women with 2 young men walking side by side and holding hands when both women are pregnant.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

I'm confused. Part 5 was published on 10/10. Today is 10/12. Today my Literotica feed said Mable's Breasts Part 1 was published 20 hours ago. Part 1 was published on 09/13. Did Lit screw up and mistakenly publish Part 1 again instead of Part 6?

Jaymie_deeJaymie_deeover 4 years agoAuthor
Response to those asking about Pt. 01

Yes, Lit removed Pt. 01 until I could clear up an issue regarding a perceived infraction regarding underage participants. I have rectified the situation with clearer references and Lit has re published for me.

Jaymie_dee

gobears85gobears85over 4 years ago
Keep it comming

Thank you. I am enjoying it so far. Can’t wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep up the good work!

From the guy who gave you the first 5 star rating I've ever issued (for part 4), it's great that you're relying as much on the drama and real life relations of the various characters involved than just their sexual activities.

While a potential relationship between John and Jimmy's mother doesn't seem likely at first, who knows? The fact that Mom is trying to get on with her life is a good sign and should be encouraged, although not something to be rushed, as indicated with her previous lunch date.

I am still rooting for a long term relationship between Jimmy and Mable, but don't rush it. Let things grow and progress naturally.

Looking forward to part 6.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 4 years ago
Just an observation

Lived in LV 10 years and shopped in pretty much every BestBuy; none of them had a lingerie section, much to my disappointment...

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 4 years ago
Wish all parent-child relationships were so mature

What a great conversation between mother and son. I felt the love angle was a bit cheesy in the last episode - now I really appreciate how you deepened the story. Thank you!

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenabout 1 month ago

I realize that I'm a bit late to the party, but I figured I'd leave a comment just the same. I love this story. I love where it had began and where it's been taking me. I have not read the next chapters and so I don't know the conclusion, but I gotta say that injecting the friend into the story is always disheartening to me. It's just my personal peeve, I guess, but I always prefer the one main character. I think adding other guys dilutes from the potency and the emotional investment shared between the main character and his female partners. I hope my fears are allayed in the ensuing chapters, but my own "Spidey Sense" is tingling here, and unfortunately its usually spot on.

Nevertheless, it still gets 5 stars from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaymie_dee@Jaymie_dee
A huge thank you to everyone who has read my attempts at erotic stories, and especially those who have commented and left positive feedback. Believe me, your support means more to me than I have words to express. I am completely amazed to see that my multi-chaptered story "Th...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES