Mable's Breasts Pt. 06

Story Info
The business escalates and Jimmy does some matchmaking.
8.4k words
4.78
26.9k
38

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning, I awoke with a sense of purpose and the feeling that all was well in my world. I showered and dressed. And, knowing that Sunday was traditionally laundry day for Mom, gathered up my things, without being asked several times, and even stripped the sheets from the bed, carrying everything down to the laundry room.

Mom was there, putting things into the washer and smiled as I entered, obviously pleased that I had thought to bring my laundry. Once the washing machine was humming along with the first load, Mom began preparing breakfast.

I helped out by setting the table and then taking the garbage from the can in the kitchen to the large container in the garage, where I wheeled that one to the curb for pickup.

Mom kept eyeing me curiously as I puttered around the kitchen doing odd jobs like emptying the dishwasher and putting things away and buttering the toast when the toaster popped.

Once we sat down to eat, she smiled, "Thanks for all the help this morning, are you playing up to me for a special request or something?"

I laughed and shook my head, "I guess I just figured it was time I started doing more around here than just getting in your way and playing video games."

She looked at me thoughtfully for a moment and then attended to her breakfast.

"So...what's on your agenda today?" I asked as I took a bite of bacon.

"I've got a lot to do today," she responded, with a toss of her hair. "Once the washing is done, I need to get to Costco for a few things and this afternoon I have a hair appointment and then another appointment right after that to get my nails done. So, as far as dinner is concerned, I'm liable to just pick up a pizza on my way home."

"Excellent," I smiled. "Pizza night with Dexter."

"What are you up to then?" She asked.

I shrugged, "Not a heck of a lot, I was going over to Mable's so she can help me to finalize my work calendar for next week, but that's about it."

"If you want, I can drop you off over there when I go out for my appointments?"

I smiled and nodded, "Sounds good to me."

When the breakfast dishes were put away, I helped Mom put the sheets back onto our beds. She kept that curious look on her face as we worked. "I really appreciate all your help this morning," she said. "What's up with you today?"

I shrugged innocently, "Just seemed like if I helped, you'd get done quicker, that's all."

"Ah, she said with a teasing smile, "In a hurry to get over to Mable's, are we?"

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "God, Mom, you just don't give up, do you?"

"Maybe I just love watching you blush and squirm whenever I mention her name," said Mom with a knowing smile and a wink.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, having no great retort.

Mom sighed happily when all of her Sunday chores were done in record time. We left the house a little past noon, giving her a nice cushion of time to shop before her appointments.

I had her stop to let me out at the school, pointing out Mable's apartment building to her as I got out of the car.

"I'll probably go over to John's after I meet with Mable," I said, leaning down to talk to her through the window. "What time do you think you'll be home?"

"Probably not before six," she said. "Do you want the usual on your pizza?"

"Sounds good to me," I said. "See you about six then."

I smiled as I watched her drive away, knowing I had several hours to spend with Mable.

She opened the door with a smile and pulled me inside. The door was barely closed before the took me in her arms and kissed me passionately, molding her body to mine.

We kissed for several moments and, as my erection grew, I pressed my hips into her, wanting her to feel how much I wanted her.

Almost immediately, she became nearly frantic with need and began undoing my pants. Moments later with my pants and briefs puddled about my ankles and Mable's skirt raised to her waist and panties lowered, I pressed her up against the wall beside the front door and pressed my hips into her, grinding my erection against her pubic mound.

She parted her legs and grasped my erection, guiding me to her vagina, her lips wet and welcoming as I penetrated her. We went at one another with total abandon, releasing our need for one another hungrily. I buried my face into her neck and thrust into her vigorously, grunting with the exertion of each forceful thrust. Mable cried aloud with each press of my hips as her buttocks slapped loudly against the wall, her arms encircling my neck almost painfully. I came very quickly, and Mable followed suit several moments later, her orgasm so intense she could barely stand, and it was difficult to maintain our equilibrium.

We slid to the floor and I held her tightly as her thighs continued to shake for several moments.

"Oh, my god, that was intense," She murmured once her breathing had slowed, turning her face to mine and kissing me warmly. "I'm just glad I had the presence of mind to close the front door first," She laughed softly a moment later.

We both laughed and began to stand. I grabbed her arm to steady her as she wobbled on her feet and she laughed. "If we keep things up like this, I may find myself in need of a wheelchair before too long."

We arranged our clothing and she led me to her sofa. "So?" She smiled with a heavy sigh. "Now that we've attended to our physical needs, what do you say we get down to business? I've been doing a lot of thinking about it all morning."

She produced the new list of prospective customers she had mentioned to me yesterday. "I've given a lot of thought about how to initiate your first contact with these people whom you have never met," she said. "How would you feel about having me accompany you to all of these first meetings? After all, I'm the one who knows these people and can smooth you through the introductions."

My heart soared. "God, Mable, I'd LOVE that."

"I hoped you might feel that way," she said, reaching out to take my hand in hers. "Besides, it'll give us more time to spend together under the cover of business."

"I like the idea a lot," I said. "I'm not all that comfortable meeting people on my own for the first time."

Mable laughed aloud and squeezed my hand, "Baby, that's something I know all too well," she said. "Oh, hi...I...um...was looking for...um...a friend of mine...who...um...was coming up here," she said with a broad smile as she imitated my extremely lame first encounter with her at her front door.

I blushed in spite of myself, nodding sheepishly. "Yeah, that's me," I smiled, "Mr. Suave."

"Well, not to worry, Mr. Suave," she smiled, "I'll be there to smooth the way for you with all these people. Also, here is what your calendar looks like starting tomorrow."

She handed me a very professionally done calendar with names, addresses and times for each day. "You can keep this one to show your Mom. And let her know I'll do my best to see to it that you get home before dinner every night."

I nodded, knowing this is exactly the kind of thing Mom wanted to see.

"First of all, however, Linda Williams called to reschedule, so tomorrow is actually open. She has out of town guests, so I rescheduled her for later on this month."

"Also," she continued, "I went by BestBuy to check on the external hard drives you've been buying. They wouldn't offer me any kind of a discount for buying in bulk, so I went to Western-Digital directly on their website. We can buy those drives in bulk, a minimum of thirty at a time, for only thirty-five dollars apiece."

My eyes widened, "Wow, Mable, that's great. I'll get right on it and order them right away."

"I already took care of that," she smiled. "I ordered thirty and they should be arriving here sometime this evening."

"But, Mable, that's what? Over a thousand dollars."

She smiled, "Not to worry, I've got the business expenses all worked out. The clients who need an external drive will give you two hundred and fifty dollars and I'll take the thirty-five from that. Easy peasy."

"You're amazing," I said with a smile. "And you're really good at this."

"Yes, I am," she said with a smile. "But wait, there's more. Two things actually." She took up a paper from the coffee table. "For legal and tax purposes, I think it best if we file for a business license. It's free and keeps us looking professional. I downloaded this and filled in all the blanks except for the business name and your full name."

"Business name?" I said, my mind reeling from all this information that I had never even thought of.

"It can be anything you want," she said. "Jimmy's Computer Repair, or Computer Repair by James. Something you can be comfortable with."

"I think I'd like it to be something with both of our names. After all, this business isn't just me."

"Okay," she said, obviously pleased by my suggestion. We tossed around several names and combinations of names until we hit upon the word Jamble. The first three letters of my name and the last three of hers."

"Jamble Computer Repair?" She said, looking thoughtful. "I kind of like it."

"Me too," I responded with a smile. "But, let's leave off the Computer Repair part and just let it be Jamble."

She pursed her lips thoughtfully and then nodded as she thought things over. "I like it," she said. Then her lips curled into a warm smile, "In fact, I like it a LOT."

She jotted down the business name. "Now all we need to file is your full name. I know everything but your middle name."

"Can't we just go with first and last, James Kirk?" I asked.

"Sure, we can," she said, looking dubious. "Why? Is your middle name something not to your liking?"

"Something like that," I responded, hoping she would drop the subject.

"I also wanted to talk to you about your business bank account. Have you set one up yet?"

I grimaced and shook my head. "I haven't yet," I said.

Mable nodded and smiled, "I think it's important, so maybe we can look into setting something up tomorrow now that the day is free."

I nodded and smiled, "Wow, Mable, you totally amaze me. You are really putting your heart and soul into this."

She smiled and leaned forward to take me in her arms. With her lips near my ear, she softly murmured, "Everything I do, I do because I love you. You mean the world to me, Jimmy."

She raised her head and kissed me, looking into my eyes. As our kiss lingered, it became more and more passionate. Our hands moved over one another, touching, caressing and probing tenderly. I slipped my hand beneath her pullover to caress her breasts fondling each one lovingly and thrilling to the sensation of her nipples hardening in the palm of my hand. I was almost painfully erect with a renewed desire for her and moved my hips against her hand as she pressed gently over the bulge in my pants.

I took my hand from beneath her pullover and slid it down between her thighs, feeling her body shiver as I moved higher beneath her skirt to touch the crotch of her panties. She parted her legs for me as I caressed her, sensing with my fingertips how very slick and wet her panties were.

She moaned softly into my mouth as I probed with my fingertips, pressing her panties up between her lips and stroking gently as she began to move her hips against my hand.

Without breaking our kiss, I moved my hand from between her legs to her hip to grasp the waistband of her panties and pull them down. Mable tore her mouth from mine with a heavy sigh, lifting her hips to allow me to pull her panties down to her thighs.

She crushed her mouth back onto mine as I continued, and pulled her panties down, below her knees. She wrapped her arms around my neck and parted her thighs to allow me access as my hand once again rose up to find her labia. Her lips were slick and very warm, and I slid the flat of my middle finger between them.

Mable gasped, tearing her lips from mine as I lifted my finger, collecting her wetness. I brought my hand to my mouth and, as she watched, licked the tip of my finger to taste her.

"Oh, God, baby," she gasped, her eyes wide and her chest trembling as I brought my finger to her lips, smearing her lips with the wetness from my finger. She took my finger into her mouth, looking into my eyes as she moved her tongue to taste the essence of her vagina.

We kissed once more, tongues mingling hungrily as I reached my hand between her legs to slip two of my fingertips between her lips. Her body flinched and she arched her back as the tips of my fingers moved lightly over her clitoris.

I brought my hand away and she tore her lips from mine with a gasp. I brought my fingers to her mouth and, as I did so, she closed her mouth over my fingers, her eyes wide and looking into mine as she sucked my fingers almost hungrily to taste her essence once more.

Impulsively, and with my fingers still inside her mouth, I shifted my weight, moving my hips from the sofa. I bent my head and brought my mouth against her lips, flicking the tip of my tongue against her as I closed my mouth over her entire labia.

My only experience with this type of oral sex was from watching porn videos on the Internet and, although this was physically a new experience for me, I knew exactly where to find a woman's clitoris and what it looked like. I was more than a little unsure of myself, having only the videos I had seen for any form of reference. My only thought was to give Mable pleasure.

Mable jolted as if struck by electricity, holding my fingers in her mouth as her fingers entwined in my hair. I lapped my tongue between her lips, tasting the heady mixture of the musky scent of her vagina and my own semen, and thrilling at the sensuality of the intimate taste.

Her hips moved almost spasmodically as my tongue probed her. God, I loved the taste of her, I probed the entrance to her vagina with my tongue, lifting it to touch the hard rise of her clitoris.

She gasped aloud, the fingers of both hands now entwined almost painfully in my hair, as I flicked the tip of my tongue very gently over her clitoris. Her hips began to vibrate, and I had to hold tightly to her to keep my mouth against her.

"Oh, God...OhGodOhGodOhGOD!" She cried out loudly as she began to cum, her hips thrusting against my mouth rapidly, her fingers gripping my hair and holding me to her. I held my mouth against her, my tongue lying against her clitoris. Then, with a final gasp, she pushed me away, breaking the contact. Her body still writhing as her orgasm began to wane.

I lay my cheek against the inside of her thigh, smiling triumphantly to think I had just given her such a violent orgasm. I lay without moving until her body began to relax.

"Oh, Jimmy," she sighed, her voice little more than a hoarse whisper as her fingers loosened their grip on my hair. I waited only a moment longer before once again bringing my mouth to her labia.

"Oh...baby...I..." She gasped softly as I plunged my tongue into her vagina as deeply as I was able. Her hips moved and her hands tried feebly to push me away. Moments later, she cried out loudly, "Oh, GOD!"

Once again, her entire body shuddered convulsively as her second orgasm took her. I felt the palm of her hand applying pressure to my forehead as I flicked the tip of my tongue over her clitoris rapidly. She gasped, crying out loudly, her hips thrusting lustfully against my mouth.

With a final cry, she pushed me away, lying back, her chest heaving as she caught her breath. My erection was so urgent it could no longer be denied, and I began to open my pants and pull down my briefs. With my erection only barely exposed I moved forward, rising up to insinuate my body between her legs, finding her vagina effortlessly, and thrusting myself gently inside her.

Immediately her hands pressed to either side of my head and her eyes looked into mine. She smiled as I penetrated her, and she nodded. I could no longer contain myself and I began to cum. I held myself still and let my ejaculations erupt into her as she wrapped her arms around my neck and brought her lips close to my ear.

"Yes! Oh, God, yes," she murmured, and I surrendered to the exquisite confines of her vagina. "Cum for me, baby...cum in me...cum in me."

I surrendered to her, giving her everything I had to give before letting my weight settle onto her in blissful relaxation. She stroked my back tenderly as my breathing returned to normal.

"Where on God's green earth did you EVER learn to use your mouth and tongue like that?" She said softly, several minutes later. "I thought I was about to die."

I raised my head to look into her eyes and smiled, "On the Internet, XXXPorn dot com, I said.

Mable laughed and I joined her, laughing until my now flaccid penis finally slipped from her vagina.

I rose up and sat beside her as she closed her legs and continued to embrace me. We kissed warmly with a soft, sensual tenderness. "I know it's still early," she said with a smile as our lips parted, "but after all that, I think I can really use a drink right about now."

She stood and lowered her skirt, leaving her panties on the floor in front of the sofa. She returned a moment later with the remainder of the wine from our night together and two glasses.

"Just when I think I've reached the depths of how much I can love you," she said taking a large swallow of wine. "You still manage to blow that concept out of the water."

I laughed, thoroughly proud of myself for having applied my rudimentary knowledge of oral sex into a pleasurable experience for her.

At that precise moment, my phone came to life loudly in my pocket with John's ringtone.

"Sorry," I said to Mable as I took the call.

"James," exclaimed John, without any kind of hello or preamble, "Hey, man, I'm in trouble and I need your help."

"John?" I returned, setting my phone on speaker so that Mable could listen. "What's going on?"

"Oh, man," he responded, the anxiety clear in his voice. "I went to the mailbox and I locked myself out of my house and there's a pan of soup on the stove with the burner on. Oh, fuck, man, can you bring me my spare key? Shit, man, I REALLY need you to hurry."

I looked at Mable and she nodded emphatically, "Go!" she said softly. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"I'm on it, man," I said to John as I switched off the phone. Mable followed me to the door for one more kiss and a smile as I hurried away.

As luck would have it, Mable's apartment was much closer to John's house than mine, so I could run there in half the time. This was not the first time he had locked himself out of his house. He was, in fact, so prone to doing so he had even given me a spare key to keep on my key ring.

The look of relief on his face was almost palpable as I sprinted up to his back door. He grasped the key and let himself in. The kitchen was, indeed, filled with a moderate amount of smoke and the smoke alarm was broadcasting its alarm at an earsplitting gazillion decibels. John shut off the burner and carried the smoking pan out into the yard to let the smoke dissipate.

Most of the smoke was contained to the kitchen area and, once we had opened the doors and windows, a light breeze removed almost all of the smoke and the alarm was finally silenced.

"Man, it's a good thing you were home," he said, showing me a large rock beside the back porch. "If you weren't, I was going to have to break out a window to get in."

"Glad I could help, man," I smiled. "And, other than the pot, it looks like there was no real harm done. So, where the hell are your folks?"

"Out in Henderson visiting my grandma," he said. "They'll be back sometime tonight."

"So, what the hell, man? This soup was going to be your dinner? Come on over to my place, my Mom's bringing home a pizza tonight."

John smiled and stood up, "Pizza! You don't have to tell me seven or eight times," he said with a smile. "Let me just close the place up."