Mable's Breasts Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suggested to him that I thought the best solution might be to see if we could find a way to spend an entire night together. To create a more romantic setting, where we could take our time."

Leslie gasped, and her eyes widened, "Oh, my God...Game night!" She exclaimed.

Mable laughed softly and nodded. "Yes, game night. It was Jimmy's idea and it seemed like the perfect solution for us. I created what I thought would be the perfect romantic setting, soft lighting, sensual music, and even a little wine. I sincerely wanted it to be something special for him."

Leslie sipped her whiskey, "From the emotional way you're describing it, I'm getting a sense that it was also a perfect romantic night for you as well."

Mable nodded and wiped her eyes with a fresh tissue. "More than I had ever imagined it could be. We made love so many times...and in so many ways, I don't think we managed to sleep much at all that night. And, despite all my careful plans to make the evening something special for him, he kept finding ways to make the night special for me."

Leslie reached out to her and the women embraced. "God, that is such a beautiful story, Mable. I'm so happy for the both of you," murmured Leslie as they embraced. "Thank you for caring enough to make his first time special, he's so lucky to have you in his life."

They separated and smiled at one another. "I'm especially happy you and I have had this time together too," said Leslie. "I feel very close to you right now, and it's a very good feeling. I haven't had anyone like a special girlfriend, to share my thoughts and feelings with for a long, long time."

"I feel the same," said Mable, her eyes welling. Both women embraced one another warmly once again and both had to dry their eyes.

"Maybe one of these days fortune will smile upon me too and I'll find someone to fall in love with again. You and Jimmy inspire me tremendously."

Mable nodded, "I hope you will too, Leslie. Jimmy told me how you have decided to think about dating again. I think that's a great idea and hope things work out well for you in that regard."

Leslie laughed and went on to describe her efforts with the online dating service and her obnoxious first date.

"Ouch, sorry," said Mable with a wince. "If I might offer a suggestion, maybe you should think about dating a younger man instead. I highly recommend it," she added with a smile and a raised eyebrow.

"That was Jimmy's suggestion as well," laughed Leslie. "At first I thought it laughable and put it out of my mind. But then later I actually explored among the younger men posted on the dating service. Sadly though, that didn't work out so well either."

"How so?"

"Well, it's just that, once I actually allowed myself to think about the possibility, I sent a couple of queries to some of the younger men on the dating service."

"And?" Probed Mable.

"And, they were not received all that well," said Leslie with a laugh. "And, it was the first time I ever heard myself referred to as a cougar."

"I hope you don't let that discourage you," said Mable.

Leslie shook her head. "Not at all," she said. "It DID, however, discourage me from any further use of that dating service though."

Mable reached over and patted Leslie's hand affectionately. "Hey, as long as you keep yourself open to possibilities, good things can happen."

Leslie laughed and leaned close to Mable. "Just between you and me...Last night I even went so far as to flirt shamelessly with one of Jimmy's best friends."

"Would that have been John?" asked Mable.

Leslie's jaw dropped in surprise, "You know John?"

Mable nodded, "I met him once," she answered vaguely. "And, I can certainly see why you might have felt compelled to flirt with him...he's gorgeous."

Leslie smiled wistfully and nodded, "He is, isn't he?"

"So...tell me about this flirtation. How far did it go?"

Leslie took a deep breath and rolled her eyes, "Probably a lot farther than I should have allowed it to go," she said. "I mean, it started innocently enough. Jimmy has forever been telling me about John and how he has apparently been saying some very complimentary things about me. I suppose I was curious enough about it to see how much of it might be just speculation on Jimmy's part."

She went on, describing how she had even dressed flirtatiously, going braless beneath her blouse and wearing a shorter skirt to show off her legs.

Mable smiled. "Did he take notice of how you were dressed?"

"Oh, God, Mable...it was almost comical," said Leslie, holding her hand to her mouth to stifle her laugh. "He was almost like one of those cartoon characters with their eyes bulging out of their sockets."

Mable smiled, thinking the alcohol had certainly loosened Leslie's tongue.

"Jimmy had invited him over for dinner. After dinner I let John show me on his laptop how their World of Warcraft game was played. We were sitting close together and suddenly our faces were very close. I don't honestly know if he kissed me, or if I kissed him, but suddenly we were kissing." Leslie paused, and Mable noticed bright spots of color on each of her cheeks. "And, I have to confess, it was nice," she continued with a wistful smile. "REALLY nice. The next thing I knew we were leaning back onto the sofa cushions and his hand was inside my blouse and MY hand was stroking the bulge in his pants."

"Oh, wow," said Mable, warming to the subject with a broad smile.

Leslie frowned soberly, "Well...it suddenly hit me like a bolt of lightning how far things had progressed. I mean, I was actually beginning to undo his pants, for Christ's sake, before I came to my senses. The last thing I needed was for Jimmy to wander in to find us having sex on the sofa. It just seemed like the worst possible time and place. And, as well, the realization that I didn't have a condom was the icing on that particular cake."

"I imagine John was a little disappointed as well," said Mable, remembering the pain of unrequited release that Jimmy had experienced.

Leslie nodded, "I'm sure he was...but then, so was I."

"What did you tell him when you stopped things from going farther?"

Leslie bit her lip. "I think I said something completely lame like...we better stop before we go too far...or something along those lines."

"So, what happens now?"

Leslie shrugged, "I've been asking myself the same question. Should I, or shouldn't I? And then, it's a question of HOW. I mean, I can't help but feel more than a little intimidated by the fact that he's so young, not to mention he's Jimmy's best friend."

"Do you think Jimmy would disapprove?" Asked Mable, pursing her lips thoughtfully.

"I don't know...I don't think so. I mean, he even went so far as to suggest John to me once, when we were on the subject my dating someone younger. But, even so, with Jimmy in the house, I'd still feel all too inhibited about expressing myself the way I might like to." She laughed softly and shook her head, "I've even entertained the fantasy of possibly spending a few hours off in a hotel room somewhere. But that just...I don't know...has a kind of tawdry feel to it somehow. I would dearly love to do what you did for Jimmy, to have the luxury of an entire romantic night with him."

Mable smiled and nodded as I idea began to take shape in the back of her mind. "Are you thinking of a relationship rather than a one-night stand?"

Leslie sighed, "You know, Mable...at this point in my life, I honestly don't know. Don't get me wrong, I'm very attracted to John. He's gorgeous and sexy as hell...but, I'm not all that sure I'd want to become involved in any kind of long-term relationship with him."

"You know, Leslie, from my own experience," offered Mable with a knowing little smile, "having an entire night to spend with someone tends to give you a much better perspective on the person you're with and what it is that you might be looking for with him."

Leslie nodded, "Oh, I'm sure it would," she readily agreed. "And I'm perfectly willing to keep myself open to the possibility." She took a deep swallow of whiskey. "But, right now...at this moment, all I want from John is nothing but hot, steamy sex. I hope you don't think that makes me sound cheap and self-absorbed?"

Mable laughed aloud, "Of course not," she smiled, leaning forward to place her hand on Leslie's arm affectionately. "It makes you sound human." She could see in Leslie's eyes how the whiskey was lowering her inhibitions to talk, and she smiled. "How long has it been for you?"

"You mean sex? "Oh, God, Mable..." She rolled her eyes thoughtfully, "It's been well over three years since my husband passed. And probably, at least another six or eight months previous to that when he was just too sick. So...I'm REALLY ready."

Mable smiled and squeezed Leslie's arm, "All-righty-then," she said in her best Jim Carrey voice. "Let's make it happen. Let's get you laid."

Leslie laughed aloud and raised her glass to Mable, "From your lips to God's ears," she smiled.

"I've got an idea," said Mable, "Tell me what you think about this." She paused dramatically and smiled as Leslie leaned forward attentively. "What about setting up another game night?"

Leslie knitted her brows, "How do you mean?"

Mable leaned forward and smiled, warming to the subject. "All we would need to do is get Jimmy to invite John over for another one of their all-night game sessions here at your house. The four of us could possibly even make a pleasant evening out of it and go out for a nice dinner somewhere. Then, once we're all back at your house, I'll spirit Jimmy away to spend the night at my place."

"Leaving John here alone with me," said Leslie with a smile of understanding.

"Exactly."

"Something like that might work," said Leslie, "as long as Jimmy would be willing to go along with it."

Mable smiled, "Why don't you leave that part of it to me," she said. She reached into her purse to get her cell phone and texted Jimmy with a message to call as soon as he was able.

"To make anything like this happen, you realize I'm going to have to tell him that I've opened up to you about our relationship?"

"Oh, of course," said Leslie with a smile. "Even without this game night thing, he needs to know. And how much I approve.

"How soon would you want to make this happen? Our game night was on a Friday so it wouldn't conflict with school. What about this coming Friday?"

Leslie gasped and her eyes flew wide. "There's no school tomorrow," she said. "We just heard it on the news this morning. The teachers are walking off in a contract dispute."

"Do you mean tonight?" Said Mable, smiling broadly. "Holy shit, that's REALLY short notice but, what the hell, if the guys can work it out that quickly, I'm certainly willing and able."

"God...it all seems so be happening so quickly," gasped Leslie, suddenly looking unsure.

"If you need more time to think about it, we could put everything off until next Friday instead? Or even later if need be."

Leslie pursed her lips and shook her head, "I'm almost thinking that, if I have too much time to think about it, I'm liable to just call the whole thing off."

"Have you managed to remedy your condom situation yet?" Asked Mable.

Leslie smiled, "I have," she said. "I bought a dozen this morning while grocery shopping."

Mable laughed, "Only a dozen? Trust me, if John is anything like Jimmy, a dozen might not even get you through one night."

"Seriously?" Asked Leslie, her eyes wide. Mable nodded, and Leslie's lips curled into a smile. "Again...from your lips to God's ears."

Mable's phone vibrated on the coffee table and she quickly bent to pick it up. "It's Jimmy," she said, as she answered the phone.

***************************************************

Mable's text message had me totally on edge. I knew she was meeting with Mom and, looking at the clock, it was entirely possible she might very likely still be there. I was on pins and needles as the final two minutes of the class seemed to stretch into hours.

As soon as the bell rang, I hurried into the hallway and called Mable. She answered on the first ring.

"Hey, baby," she said in that honey-sweet tone of voice that told me she had had a drink or two. I smiled despite my anxiety, thinking her tone was a good indication of how things were going.

"Mable? What's up? Is everything all right?" I asked.

"Okay, first of all, you need to know that I'm here at your house with Leslie and you are on speakerphone with us both. Okay?"

"Okay," I responded, my Spidey sense beginning to tingle. "What's going on?"

"Listen, sweetheart," said my Mom, who also sounded well under the influence. "Before I let Mable explain the reason for the call, I think you should also know that she and I have been spending a very pleasant afternoon together. She has taken me into her confidence and completely opened up to me about your relationship with her."

"Okay," I responded dubiously, not wishing to say anything too revealing about my relationship with Mable in case she had not been COMPLETELY honest with Mom. "I don't know exactly what that means," I continued. "Care to jump in here, Mable?"

I rolled my eyes as the women both laughed aloud. "Baby, it means she knows the truth about game night and everything else," said Mable.

"And also, that I am completely all right with the two of you being together," interjected Mom. "You two are officially out of the closet and you have my blessing."

I laughed, relief swept through me. I'd get more information from Mable once I got her alone, but it certainly appeared as if she and Mom had gotten a lot closer after a few drinks.

"But, that's not the main reason we've called you," said Mable. "Do you have a minute or two to talk?"

"Sure," I said after glancing up at the clock in the hallway. "What's up?"

"Okay...your Mom and I have been talking about last night, when she spent some alone time with your friend, John."

"I remember," I said with a smile.

"She would like very much to explore the possibility of spending a little more time with him. And, we're both hoping you will be all right with that."

"Mom," I said, "You know I'm perfectly all right with it."

"I DO know that, honey," said Mom. "But it's the next part we also hope you'll be all right with."

"Uh oh," I said with a smile, wondering what the two of them had cooked up.

Both women laughed aloud at my comment. "It's not all that terrible," said Mable. "We're hoping you might feel inclined to invite John over to your house for another one of your all-night game nights?"

I smiled, beginning to see where this was going.

"Our thinking is," continued Mable, "that once John is physically here, you and I can sneak off to spend the night at my place."

"Leaving John alone there with Mom," I said, filling in the blanks.

"What do you think?" asked Mom. "Too much, too soon?"

"Not at all, Mom. I think it's a pretty good idea. When were you thinking of making all this happen?"

"We were wondering if it might be possible to make it happen tonight." Said Mable. "I know it's really short notice, but we were both thinking that with no school tomorrow, it might be an excellent opportunity. If not then, then maybe next Friday. What do you think?

"Wow, short notice is right," I responded. "I'm almost positive I can make this happen sometime, but tonight might be a little problematic. Let me get with John and feel him out about it. He might have other plans for tonight."

"Fair enough," said Mable. "If not tonight, then let's maybe look at next Friday."

"Hey, listen," interjected Mom. "When you talk to him, don't bring up game night right away. Tell him that I want to take you both out to dinner, and then, if he's good with that, maybe suggest to him then that you guys might make it an all-night gaming session afterward."

"Okay," I said with a smile, "That sounds totally doable. I'll call you back as soon as I know anything."

"Okay, baby, talk to you soon," she said and disconnected.

************************************************************

"Hopefully we'll know something, one way or another, in the next hour or so," said Mable as she set the phone down on the coffee table in front of her.

"I'm beginning to feel a fair amount of anxiety about everything, now that the ball is actually rolling," said Leslie.

Mable laughed and patted Leslie's knee affectionately. "Trust me, it's all going to work out fine."

Leslie smiled, "I like that you call him baby? I think that's really sweet."

Mable felt her cheeks warming as she smiled in return.

"Why don't we both have just a LITTLE bit more whiskey?" Suggested Leslie. As she poured, she asked, "Is there anything I can tell you about Jimmy that you might not already know?"

Mable frowned, "Not really. And sometimes finding out things on one's own is half the fun."

"True that," smiled Leslie, raising her glass to Mable before sipping.

"Although..." Ventured Mable as a thought suddenly occurred to her. "Yesterday, when we were filling out the form to file for a business license, he actually put me off and changed the subject when I asked him about his middle name. Is it something he's embarrassed about?"

Leslie smiled knowingly, "His middle name is Thomas, after my dad, and James after his own father."

"James Thomas?" said Mable thoughtfully, wondering why he might have been so secretive about it. And then it hit her, and her eyes widened. "Wait a minute," she said, sitting up straight with a broad grin. "James Thomas Kirk? As in, James T. Kirk, the captain of the starship enterprise?"

Leslie laughed, covering her face in her hands. "It honestly never occurred to us when we named him. We named him after his father and mine. It never hit us until we were filling out paperwork at the hospital where it asked for the baby's first name, last name, and middle initial. When we saw it written out as James T. Kirk, we laughed our asses off. He's never going to forgive me for telling you though."

"I'm awfully glad you did," smiled Mable. "Now I'm just going to have to think up some clever way of letting him know that I know."

At that moment Mable's phone made a ding sound to indicate a new text message.

***************************************************

As soon as I hung up the phone with Mable, I hurried off to my next class. I saw John as I approached, talking with two other guys outside the classroom and laughing. I looked up at the hallway clock. I still had three minutes. I grabbed John by the arm and pulled him away.

"Hey, man," he smiled as he turned toward me.

"Hey, listen up," I said, "Mom just texted me to say she wants to take us out to dinner tonight. You up for that?"

John smiled, "Seriously? Shit, man, when have I ever turned down free food? Oh, hell, yeah." He smiled.

"And hey, since there's no school tomorrow and if you're up for it, after we go out to dinner, we can keep it all going and make a night of it on the game."

"Game night!" He exclaimed with a smile, holding up his hand for a high-five. "Always up for that shit," he said. "Just gotta clear it with my Mom first, to let her know. Hey, and what about YOUR Mom? Will she be okay with the all-nighter thing?"

I laughed, "No worries, man. If she has any kind of problem with it, I'll send you in to sweet talk her like you did last night."

He furrowed his brow and lowered his voice, "Did she ever say anything to you about last night? Because, I mean, things kind of got a little hot and heavy for a while."

I smiled, "Look at it like this," I suggested with a knowing look. "If whatever happened between the two of you upset her at all, would she be wanting to take us out to dinner?"

"Good point," he said, nodding thoughtfully.

"So, let me know if your Mom is cool with dinner and the game night as soon as you can, so I can let mine know."