Mable's Breasts Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm on it," he said, just as the bell sounded to start the next class.

I kind of hated lying to him about the scheme Mom and Mable had cooked up, but I was reasonably sure he would be all right with it once he realized that, when all was said and done, he and my Mom would be alone together in the house for the entire night.

Several minutes into the class, John got my attention and held up his phone and, at the same time, gave me a thumbs up to indicate his Mom had given him the green light. I quickly texted Mable to let her know that everything was good to go tonight, for dinner and game night.

*****************************************************

Mable read my message aloud and watched as Leslie's face flushed with emotion.

"Well, that's it then," said Mable as she closed her phone. "The guys should be here shortly after four, which gives us about three hours."

Leslie sighed, her heart beating rapidly at the thought of possibly ending her three-and-a-half-year celibacy and felt a warmth suffuse her. "I should probably shower...change my clothes and make myself presentable then," she said.

"That sounds like a great idea," said Mable as she quickly stood. "I'll leave you to it and make a quick trip home to do the same. Have you decided on where we might go for dinner?"

"Nothing dressy at all," said Leslie, "The guys will be casual, so maybe someplace like Outback Steak House? It's only a couple of miles away."

"That sounds good," said Mable with a smile as she made her way to the front door. Leslie followed her and the two women embraced warmly, holding the embrace as would two sisters. "I'll see you in about an hour and then we can put the final touches to our plan," said Mable.

Once she was home, Mable quickly showered and washed her hair. Thinking of Jimmy, she wore her beige summer dress that she knew he liked seeing her wear. It was made of a light nylon fabric that fit reasonably snug around her hips and yet had ample room in the bust, so her breasts weren't confined too tightly. Feeling slightly naughty, she elected to go without any underwear at all and stepped into four-inch heels as well.

She returned to Leslie's house to find Leslie had changed into a very attractive navy dress, also of a very light material that formed nicely to her very appealing figure and short enough to show off her exceptional legs. Leslie was also obviously braless beneath her dress and sported a very sexy pair of strappy heels.

"Do you think he'll like it?" she asked, turning in a circle in front of Mable.

Mable laughed, "Good, God, girl...if he doesn't, I'd seriously begin to consider he might be gay, or had lost his mind."

"And, look at YOU," smiled Leslie, placing her hands on each of Mable's shoulders to spin her around and look at her dress. "Mable, YOU have one amazing figure."

"Thank you," she smiled. "I'm sure I could stand to lose at least five pounds though."

Leslie laughed softly, "I don't think so at all. And I doubt Jimmy would think so either," she said. "Come and sit, I just opened a bottle of wine. We've got some time before the guys get here."

Still feeling slightly buzzed from the whiskey they had earlier, Mable was glad Leslie had switched to wine. She noticed a tremor in Leslie's hand as she poured the wine.

"Nervous?" she said.

"Does it show?" She asked, biting her lip.

"Little bit," smiled Mable holding her thumb and forefinger close together. "Having second thoughts?"

Leslie laughed, "Second, third, and fourth thoughts. Honestly, Mable, if you weren't here to bolster my courage, I don't think I would be able to go through with it."

"You don't have to put pressure on yourself to make anything happen," said Mable, reaching out to place her hand on Leslie's arm. "Listen...let's both just relax into it. You and I are going to double-date with a couple of very nice young men. We're going to go out to have a nice dinner, and just enjoy one another's company. No pressure and no strings attached. It's ONLY dinner. And, if at any time during the evening you find you have completely changed your mind, all you have to do is just let me know by telling me you're having a migraine. I'll get everyone to your house and leave Jimmy and John to do their game night."

Leslie smiled and patted Mable's hand, "Thank you. I hope you don't think I'm too terrible of a person for wanting to use John...purely for sex?"

"What are you talking about? Of course not. Nothing like that has ever even entered my mind."

Leslie bit her lip. "You're nice to say so, Mable. It's just that, the way you and Jimmy got together seems so sweet and innocent, while my inclinations seem pretty slutty by comparison."

"Oh, my God, Leslie," said Mable with a sharp intake of breath. "Don't even think about going there. Seriously, sweetie, when it comes to slutty behavior, you can't even hold a candle to me."

"Somehow I find that hard to believe," said Leslie with a little laugh. "I mean, what could possibly be sluttier than using someone purely for one's own sexual pleasure?"

Mable took a long swallow of wine before answering. "I have..." she began slowly, "on several occasions, bared my breasts to young men. And have used their attraction and arousal for my own personal pleasure."

Leslie's jaw dropped, and then she smiled. "What? You had sex with them?"

"Oh, God, no," she said with a vehement shake of her head. "I did it specifically to arouse and excite myself. I would put on some music and dance around in front of them and teasingly lift my top to reveal my boobs, like some sort of stripper. Watching their reactions, the arousal and lust on their faces, excited me like nothing I had ever experienced before. It would only last a few minutes, and then they were gone. As soon as I was alone again, I would usually masturbate myself silly. How's that for your saint Mable?"

Leslie laughed aloud and reached across to embrace Mable. "Believe it or not, I think I even love you even more now that I know more about the slutty inclinations you have."

She sat back and smiled, "Would I be correct in assuming then that Jimmy was one of those young men that you entertained that way?"

Mable nodded, "He was, yes. That's exactly how he and I met. He was also the last. I want you to know, I haven't done it again since I met Jimmy."

"Did he ask you not to?"

Mable shook her head, "He didn't have to. I just didn't want or need to do it anymore. Once Jimmy happened along. he changed my mind about a lot of things." She smiled wistfully, "That first time he came to my door, his eyes were big as saucers and he was shaking like a leaf. I thought he was just about the cutest thing I'd ever seen. And, after I did my little dance for him and he was leaving, he thanked me and gave me a very nice hug. None of the others ever expressed that kind of affection for me at all. It surprised the hell out of me, and I suppose I probably began to fall in love with him a little bit right then and there."

Leslie shook her head and smiled, "It's hard for me to imagine him actually having the temerity to approach you like that."

"Oh, I'm sure it was other boys who put him up to it by telling tales." She paused, "In fact, I believe John was actually one of the boys I entertained at one time."

"Crap," laughed Leslie. "Like I need THAT kind of pressure. After seeing yours, mine are likely to pale by comparison."

"He's a guy. Trust me, John will LOVE your breasts," said Mable with a laugh. "Simply because they're YOURS."

It was at that moment that we heard voices from outside the house and knew that the boys had arrived. Leslie stood and smoothed her dress, taking a deep breath as she moved toward the front door.

***

(The story continues in Mable's Breasts Pt. 08 - Comments and suggestions welcomed in Lit or email.)