Mable's Breasts Pt. 09

Story Info
Date night continues unabated.
4.9k words
4.72
23.3k
29

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the towels draped over our shoulders, we picked up our clothing from where it had all been summarily tossed aside in our haste to get into the pool and made our way into the house. While Mom and Mable fussed about in the kitchen preparing some snacks, John and I made our way into the living room and flounced onto the sofa.

It was a strange feeling to be so openly nude in front of John, but since we had already been nude for most of the evening, it almost felt normal and hardly uncomfortable at all.

Mom and Mable entered several minutes later, both of them still completely nude as well, and I smiled appreciatively to see Mable's heavy breasts swaying ever so sensually as she walked. They joined us on the sofa, having prepared a large tray of crackers, with cheese slices and rolls of ham and salami. Mom smiled as she popped the cork on another one of her ubiquitous bottles of wine and poured for us all.

Mom was curious as to what our plans were for the coming day, and Mable outlined how she and I were going to a new client's house together for the first setup and cleaning, followed by a trip to the bank to create a new joint business account.

"How many clients have you got now?" Asked John.

I looked to Mable, who's encyclopedic memory had the details ever-present in her head. "We currently have thirty," she said. "Which means Jimmy has one monthly follow-up every day now. I'm hoping I can get things to sixty by the end of next month, which should be netting him a pretty decent monthly income for relatively little effort on his part and giving his clients a much-appreciated ease of mind."

"Let me know if you ever need any help with anything," said John. "I'd be happy to help out."

Mable smiled, "That would be great, John. As a matter of fact, Jimmy and I had been thinking about bringing in another person when things got really busy, and we both think you'd be perfect for the job."

"Excellent," he smiled, raising his glass to us. "Just let me know."

"It's pretty easy stuff, man," I said. "Just routine backup of files and then scanning for malware and defragging. Usually less than an hour. Probably the worst part is if and when the client wants to hang out looking over your shoulder and asking all kinds of questions."

"Or tries to seduce you," added Mable with a knowing smile.

I laughed, "Yeah, well...that too I suppose," I said taking her meaning with a knowing smile.

"Are you talking about that Eleanor woman you spoke about earlier?" Asked Mom, looking at Mable.

Mable nodded, "She's basically harmless, I think. Just always looking for opportunity and means all the time."

"Is that the same Eleanor we met in Wal-Mart?" Asked John, looking at me.

"The very same," I said, popping a cracker into my mouth.

"Wait," said Mom, turning to John with a surprised look. "You've actually met this Eleanor?"

"Yeah, we bumped into her in Wal-Mart one day and James introduced us. Why? Is there something wrong with her?"

Mable laughed, "No, she's just a little too much on the slutty side for my taste. When I brought her on as a client, I really felt I had to warn Jimmy about her."

"Wow," said John. "So, exactly how slutty IS she then?"

"Should I show them the videos?" I asked, looking pointedly at Mable.

Mable laughed aloud, "You still have them? Sure. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words."

It took me a few moments to hook my laptop up to our big-screen tv and booting it up, then browsing to the folder containing the videos I "borrowed" from Eleanor. We could all see the list of video folders, and I selected the one labeled Christmas party and opened it up.

It was even more engaging to see Eleanor performing with all her partners in high-definition on a sixty-inch screen. John's erection was almost immediate, and he made no attempt to hide it. I did my best not to do the same but was foiled by Mable who encouraged me to full tumescence with her fingers as we watched.

"Oh, my God," said Mom breathlessly as Eleanor took one man vaginally and another anally, while sucking a third man's cock. "She's absolutely amazing, like some kind of porn star."

I played both Christmas party videos back to back. I knew from personal experience how much watching the videos excited Mable and could tell the videos were having the same effect on John and Mom as well. As Mom watched, she stroked her breasts and pinched her nipples, her cheeks red with arousal.

"Wow," said Mom when the second video ended. "I can certainly see why you felt compelled to warn Jimmy about her. When it comes to sex, that woman seems to only have one speed and there doesn't seem to be any kind of an off-button."

"True that," returned Mable with a smile.

"What else did you get from her?" Asked Mom, leaning forward to peruse the folder's menu. "What the hell is Animal?"

I shrugged, having never opened the folder. "She seemed fond of certain kinds of porn videos. See..." I said opening the folder labeled Massage to reveal at least a dozen massage room videos, and another labeled Lesbian with several dozen videos of that genre. I opened the folder labeled Animal to find only one video. It had no name, just a date to indicate it was six months old.

"Go ahead and open it," said Mom. "Let's see what it's about."

I had several misgivings but started the video. It showed a bare room, with only a blanket on the floor. The camera jiggled as the off-screen operator set it up to capture the desired area and set the focus.

Once that was set, an anonymous woman crawled into the center of the screen on her hands and knees, completely nude. I say anonymous because she wore a terrible fitting black wig and an absolutely garish Mardi Gras mask with green feathers to cover her eyes and mask her identity.

Mom laughed aloud, "Lovely," she said.

The woman posed in front of the camera on her hands and knees for several seconds, and then a very large dog made an entrance. I quickly reached out and paused the video. "I kind of thought it might be this kind of video. Maybe we should just leave the rest up to our imaginations."

"No, wait," said Mom, reaching out to put her hand on my arm. "I've heard about these but never seen one. Maybe just let it play for a bit."

I did as she requested and, sure enough, it was THAT kind of video. "Oh, my fucking god," gasped Mom in astonishment as we all watched in varying degrees of fascination and disgust.

Thankfully, it was a short video and, as the dog finally lost interest and wandered off, the woman crawled on her hands and knees toward the camera, reaching out to turn it off just as the dog reappeared and nudged her face mask with its muzzle to accidentally reveal the woman's face.

Mable and I both sat up straight and simultaneously gasped aloud, "Eleanor!" We looked at one another in complete astonishment, having never suspected the woman in the video might be her.

"You're shitting me," said John. "That was the same woman we met in Wal-Mart? The same one from the Christmas videos?"

"Without a doubt," said Mable with a sad shake of her head. "Baby, you have to completely destroy that video," she said to me. "If something like that ever got out, it could very well ruin her life. I'm not all that fond of her, but I'll be damned if I let something like this go beyond this room."

"I agree," I said, reaching out to make two key-strokes and permanently delete the video as well as the Animal folder. "Like it never even existed," I said with a smile.

Mom poured more wine for everyone and we all took big swallows. The video had certainly dampened everyone's spirits momentarily. "Is there anything else that might be more enjoyable for us all to watch together?" Asked Mom.

I opened the folder labeled Massage and started the first video featuring a woman named Rita and an anonymous man. Rita lovingly covered her male massage client with slick oil and massaged it into his skin, baring more and more of his body and managing to get oil over the front of her thin pullover top to reveal her nipples beneath.

John excused himself to go to the bathroom and Mom reached out to pause the video. "Listen, you two. I think I'm about to take John and retire to my bedroom for the rest of the night."

"Oh," said Mable, quickly glancing at me. "We'll go then too."

"I have another suggestion," said Mom with a smile. "There's a perfectly good guest bedroom upstairs, right beside my room. I rotate the sheets and bedding regularly, and it was just done two days ago. Everything is fresh and clean. Why not stay here for the rest of the night and we can all make a fresh start tomorrow morning?"

Mable looked at me hopefully and I smiled. I could see in her eyes that she wanted to stay, and I nodded.

"Excellent," smiled Mom. "I'll see you two in the morning."

As John entered the room after his bathroom break, Mom stood and took him by the hand. "There's something I want to show you upstairs in my room," she said with a teasing smile.

"What is it?" Smiled John as she led him back toward the stairs.

"My bed," said Mom, turning to kiss him affectionately as they left the room.

Alone in the living room, Mable and I smiled at one another. "Shall we continue the video?" She asked.

I restarted the playback and we both eased back onto the sofa to watch Rita work her massage magic on her client. As the video progressed, Rita removed her clothing and slathered her own body with the slick, viscous oil, rubbing her lovely breasts over the man's erection. She cupped his cock in the palm of her hand and tenderly circled her erect nipple with the tip of his cock, evoking a soft moan from Mable as she pinched her nipple, her eyes focused on the video.

I slid my hand along her smooth thigh, slipping my fingers between her legs to find her smoothly shaved labia. Mable sighed and parted her thighs to give me better access and I began to stroke the area above her clitoris with my fingertips.

As Rita straddled the man and ever so teasingly brought the tip of his cock to her slickly glistening vagina, Mable gasped, my hand now moving very rapidly between her legs, "Oh, baby," she sighed, turning her face to mine, her eyes wide.

I crushed my mouth to hers as her orgasm took her away. She moaned her pleasure directly into my mouth as my fingertips vibrated rapidly between her legs.

Mable shuddered pleasurably and smiled as her orgasm began to wane, "I LOVE this video," she murmured, her eyes on Rita as she settled onto the man's cock and began to ride him toward orgasm.

I felt my own orgasm beginning to rise as Mable's hand began to move more insistently on my erection. Impulsively I lifted my leg and straddled her thighs. She lay her head back on the sofa cushions and smiled, sliding her hands along my thighs to my buttocks and pulling me to her. Her smile widened as my erection pressed into her cleavage.

"I was wondering when you were going to get around to something like this," she purred seductively, moving her shoulders to move her breasts against me as they ballooned between us.

I moved my hips, thrusting my cock deep into her cleavage and thrilled to the sensation. To one day feel my cock between Mable's incredible breasts had been a fantasy of mine from the first moment I had met her. I looked down between us and moaned appreciatively to see my cock disappearing into her deep cleavage.

Mable placed her hands on each side of her breasts and pressed them together to hold me firmly as she smiled seductively.

"God, Mable," I sighed pleasurably, "I love your boobs."

She smiled and bit her lip, "Show them," she said, her voice husky with arousal. "Show them how much you love them."

"Oh, Mable," I gasped, thrusting myself rapidly into her cleavage as my first ejaculation filled the tight confines and lubricated our sensual union.

"Yes," she sighed, smiling up at me as she felt the warmth of each succeeding ejaculation inundating the tight space between her breasts.

As I finished, I leaned back and Mable let her boobs fall away, my semen glistening on her smooth flesh and streaming down her chest toward her navel. She took her towel and blotted the semen with a smile.

"Tell me honestly," she said. "How long have you fantasized about doing that to me?"

I laughed self-consciously as I slid from her lap to snuggle beside her. "Honestly?" I returned with a smile. "Probably from that very first night when you opened your apartment door."

"And you waited all this time?" She asked with a smile, raising her brows curiously.

I laughed, "Well," I began, slipping my hand between her thighs once more. "Once I discovered this VERY special place...right here..." As I spoke, I parted her labia with the flat of my middle finger to touch the entrance of her vagina, "It's been kind of difficult for me to want to be anywhere else."

Mable's brows raised as I touched her clitoris. She reached down to still my hand. "If you still have more energy, perhaps we might continue this conversation upstairs in the guest room."

Needing no further encouragement, I rose up and closed my laptop. Mable stood beside me and we kissed, pressing our bodies together sensually. We switched off the living room lights and walked hand-in-hand up the darkened stairway toward the guest room.

Passing Mom's bedroom, we paused, smiling at one another as the unmistakable sounds of energetic sex emanated from beyond the bedroom door along with Mom's soft guttural cries of pleasure.

We paused in front of Mom's bedroom door, kissing and moving our bodies together sensually as John and Mom reached a crescendo and then fell quiet.

"I want some of that too," whispered Mable and she pulled me toward the open guest room door. There was plenty of light suffusing through the bedroom curtains to illuminate the room without having to turn on any lights, and we quickly pulled back the bedding and got into bed.

Our bodies molded together beneath the fresh-smelling sheets and Mable became almost frantic in her need, pulling me to her forcefully and grinding her pelvis against me.

I rolled over onto her and slipped between her legs. With my rejuvenated erection, I plunged into her forcefully causing her to gasp aloud. She grasped my buttocks and began to move beneath me, surrendering to her need. I thrust into her rapidly, my pelvis slapping into her buttocks as she raised her knees. She came very quickly, her orgasm sweeping her away with soft cries of pleasure as her arms encircled my neck almost painfully.

As the tenseness left her body and she sighed pleasurably in the afterglow of her orgasm, I began to release into her, sighing her name as I let go, my hands cupping her buttocks and pulling her to me as I thrust forward.

"Yes, my baby...yes," she cooed softly, cradling me tenderly in her arms. I raised my head and she took my face between her hands to look into my eyes. "I love you so very much, Jimmy," she whispered softly.

"I love you too, Mable," I returned, kissing her warmly. We lay side by side, snuggled in each other's arms contentedly and were both drifting off to sleep when we heard Mom's mattress squeaking and her headboard lightly banging against the common wall between our rooms. We smiled, listening to them make love in the other room until finally drifting off to sleep once they had finished.

We woke about an hour later to the now familiar sounds of Mom's mattress and headboard once again announcing a renewed passion in the room next door. Mable and I smiled knowingly at one another kissing lovingly until a post-coital silence fell beyond the bedroom wall, and we drifted off to sleep once more.

A few hours later, we awoke once again, hearing Mom cry out in her pleasure and the now very familiar sounds of sex from next door.

As the morning light began to filter through the bedroom curtains a few hours later, Mable and I smiled at one another as the sounds of sex once again resounded against the bedroom wall and Mom's voice could be heard softly moaning her pleasure.

Listening to their lovemaking, Mable raised her face to mine and we began to kiss. Before long I felt her responding with a renewed passion. She rolled over on top of me, moving her hips seductively as I became fully erect beneath her.

"You know what I think?" She smiled teasingly. "If you can't beat them...join them." She raised her knees alongside my body and sat up on top of me, reaching between us to guide my erection to her vagina.

She arched her back, her hands on her thighs and began to move, slowly at first, and then with increasing speed. "Oh, Jimmy," she sighed, her voice heavy with lust as she began moving her hips very rapidly.

I lost control completely, letting myself go inside her with a soft cry. "Yes!" She sighed, "Oh, God, yes." Her hips vibrated above me and I grasped her, holding her tightly to me as she began to cum. I couldn't help but smile to hear our mattress straining and our headboard lightly bumping the wall until our passion was spent. Touché, I thought.

We lie together for several minutes until she rolled from me and sat up, "Come on," she said, lightly patting my thigh. "Let's get some coffee going."

We got out of bed and strolled downstairs, both of us still completely nude. While I put on a pot of coffee, Mable located her dress and slipped into it. "I wish I had my robe," she said, "but this will have to do."

We sat at the kitchen table sipping our coffees and smiling contentedly at one another when we heard movement on the stairway. Moments later, John entered looking bleary-eyed with disheveled hair. Wordlessly, Mable poured a cup of coffee and handed it to him.

"Thanks," he said, taking a seat and flopping into it.

"Is Leslie up and around yet?" Asked Mable.

John shook his head and smiled, "Almost, she said she wanted me to call her in about a half an hour and then she would get up and get breakfast together for all of us."

"I'm not surprised she's still sleeping," smiled Mable, giving him a knowing wink. "You must have worn her out last night."

John blushed and sipped his coffee. "I guess you guys could hear us, huh?"

"Every single time," I answered with a laugh as John blushed even more.

Mable reached down and took up her purse. She fished out her wallet and took out a credit card, handing it to me. "Tell you what, guys. Breakfast today is going to be on me. Why don't you two go out and pick up some donuts and breakfast burritos for us all so Leslie doesn't have to make breakfast?

I smiled, kicking John under the table, "Let's go, man."

He returned my smile and nodded, "Not for nothin', but maybe we should at least get dressed first."

"Good idea," smiled Mable.

*********************************

Mable carried her coffee into the living room, returning to bring the pot and another cup as she heard Leslie stirring in the upstairs bathroom. She sat on the sofa and sighed contentedly with recollections of the evening.

Moments later Leslie entered, wearing a short silk robe, her eyes registering her tiredness and her usually perfect hair more than a little on the disheveled side. Mable poured her a cup of coffee, handing it to her as Leslie joined her on the sofa. She gulped the coffee gratefully, sighing contentedly and leaning back onto the sofa cushions snuggling against Mable.

"Good morning," smiled Mable, slipping her arm around Leslie's shoulder and holding her close. "How are you feeling this morning? Did you manage to get any sleep at all?"

Leslie laughed and gulped more coffee, "A little...here and there. My god, Mable, you were SO right about younger men. I have never in my life been fucked so often and with so much enthusiasm and lust as I was last night.

"Am I to infer then that last night wasn't a totally unpleasant experience for you?" Said Mable with a little laugh.

12