All Comments on 'Mable's Breasts Pt. 09'

by Jaymie_dee

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Awesome!! I love the direction the story is taking!! With no need to sneak around any more, Jimmy and Mable are free to show their love for each other. Now that they are obviously comfortable with each other, I wonder if they will start to flirt with a nudist lifestyle while at the house? That would be an interesting twist to the story. Maybe with the money he has coming in, Jimmy and Mable can help Leslie put in a hot tub. A lot of potential story lines there. There are so many ways this story can go, I can't wait to see what's next! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I hope John & Mable move in with James & his mom. That would set up some hot scenarios. I'm loving this series, keep the chapters coming!

Jrbradford17Jrbradford17over 4 years ago
Loved it!

I really enjoyed reading your latest installment. The story line is exactly where I was hoping it would go. Please keep the chapters cuming quicker. 5 Stars

old_riderold_riderover 4 years ago
Hot

Mable and Mom have a girl on girl, Mable, Mom and one of the boys have a three way or all four have a group session. The possibilities are awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE!

Personally, I've never been a fan of "Dexter" and wouldn't watch an "animal" video even if you paid me, so only 4 out of 5 this time.

It's getting to the point where I'm beginning to wonder when Mable and Jimmie are going to start living together, let alone set the date and eventually make Leslie a grandmother, but even if you do reach those points, don't stop writing this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just thank you...

So good story, have read it all. Yes, erotic, but life story too. Romance and reality your west life. Hope for more about them.

CandymanxxxdudeCandymanxxxdudeover 4 years ago
Awesome

Loving this series, can't wait for pt 10 :-)

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 4 years ago
Very good

This is very good please publish the next chapter soon.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 4 years ago
Like a modern day Charles Dickens

I am loving the way you publish a new episode every week or so - like a modern day Charles Dickens. Can't wait to see what happens next! As for this week - phoarrr! At last, he finally gets to come between her amazing breasts. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wait!

I’m not looking forward to this story ending. It’s too good to end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Side story. More on Elanor. So far the back stories have been great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaymie_dee@Jaymie_dee
A huge thank you to everyone who has read my attempts at erotic stories, and especially those who have commented and left positive feedback. Believe me, your support means more to me than I have words to express. I am completely amazed to see that my multi-chaptered story "Th...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES