Mable's Breasts Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie laughed again as well, rolling her eyes up to look into Mable's eyes, "I may walk like a rodeo cowboy for a day or so, but wouldn't change last night for anything. I didn't just give up my celibacy last night, I trounced on it, jumped up and down on it, and blew it up with a hand grenade. How do the ranchers put it? I was rode hard and put away wet." As she spoke, she assumed the drawl of an old sodbuster.

"Speaking of which," she continued, looking around. "What have you done with our guys?"

"I sent them off to pick up all manner of cheap, greasy, deep-fried breakfast fare and pastries to give you a break in the kitchen. My treat."

Leslie smiled, "Thank you for that, I really don't feel like doing a bunch of cooking."

"Good," said Mable, turning her head to kiss Leslie's forehead. "You can just lie here and relax and enjoy your coffee."

Leslie smiled and snuggled against her. They enjoyed the silence and their coffees until they heard the sound of the garage door opening to announce the return of testosterone to the proceedings.

****************************************************

John and I did rather well in the breakfast department, we got breakfast burritos from "Roberto's" and two bags of bear claws and donuts from a nearby bakery.

John's Mom phoned him during breakfast, and he assured her he would be home directly after eating.

"I'll get dressed and drive you," said Mom, reaching across the table to pat his arm.

"The hell you will," said Mable. "You'll go have a nice long nap. Jimmy and I will drop him home on our way to my place."

Mom smiled and made no argument. As we were about to leave, she took John aside for a private conversation that lasted several minutes. They kissed and hugged warmly.

"Everything okay with you two?" Asked Mable as John joined us in the car.

"Oh, yeah," he said with a smile. "We kinda set a date for next weekend to maybe spend another night together. She basically said ANY night I can manage would be all right with her." He laughed and punched my arm, "I think we might have a lot more game nights in the future."

We dropped John off at his place and made out way to Mable's apartment, where she quickly showered and changed clothes. We made a quick trip to the bank to set up our business account. Mable already knew exactly what we needed and, in no time at all, everything was set, personalized business cheques were ordered, and our signatures recorded. I transferred the majority of the money I had accumulated thus far into that account and we were good to go.

Mable drove to the home of that day's client, introducing me to them and keeping them occupied with small talk while I went about my business. Their computer was reasonably easy with no major problems the backups, anti-malware scans and defragmentation went very quickly and the clients, Marg and Joe, seemed extremely happy with the results.

Returning to Mable's apartment, we curled up on her sofa, lying with our legs entwined and her head on my chest. We drifted off to a much-needed nap, waking two hours later as my phone rang.

"Hey, you," said Mom, sounding much more refreshed and energetic. "If you two don't already have dinner plans, I'm thinking about doing up some steaks on the barbecue." I glanced down at Mable and repeated Mom's invitation. She smiled and nodded.

"Sound's good, Mom, we'll be there," I responded.

"Perfect," said Mom. "Can we talk for a second? I'm not on speaker, am I?'

"No, Mom. What's up?"

"I'd like to invite Mable to bring over a few of her things to keep here at our house. And I'd also like to give her the guest room for when you both sleepover. Would that be all right with you?"

I couldn't help but smile. "I think that would be a great idea, Mom," I responded.

"I figured you might think that way, but I wanted to check first," she said with a laugh. "Now let me talk to her."

I handed the phone to Mable and she sat up, "Hey, girl, what's up?"

I couldn't' hear what Mom was saying to her, but the look on Mable's face kind of said it all. "Yes," she said. "Are you sure, Leslie?" She asked a moment later, her voice breaking with emotion as her eyes welled. "Okay...yes...I'd like that very much. Okay...see you soon."

She disconnected the phone, tears streaming down her cheeks. I quickly moved to take her in my arms, letting her cry against my shoulder. Moments later she rose up and sniffed, taking some tissues to wipe her cheeks. "You better be careful," she said, trying to smile. "I think your Mom likes me a lot."

"I KNOW she does," I responded with a smile. "Now go and get a few things together to take over.

As Mable prepared a small suitcase for her essentials, I waited on her sofa. Our date night had most certainly made some significant changes in all our lives. Mom had now seemingly embraced my relationship with Mable wholeheartedly. Having witnessed our love for one another, she understood completely our desire to spend our time together, especially sleeping together, without reservation.

Giving over her guest room to Mable was a significant sign of the love and trust that had grown between the two women, and I was sure she had made the gesture knowing full well that I would most definitely be spending my nights with Mable. Dividing our nights between our house and Mable's apartment would, at the very least, keep us all together more often.

On the way to the house, Mable insisted we stop at Marie Callendar's for a pie. She smiled when I told her apple was Mom's favorite. Also, on the way, we stopped to pick up a pint of vanilla ice cream as well.

As we reached the house, I could see Mom in the back yard firing up the barbecue through the kitchen window. I put the ice cream in the freezer and joined her on the patio as Mable went upstairs to put away the things she had brought.

"Oh, good, you're here," she smiled brightly. "I was hoping you would look after the steaks while I got the salad going."

I jumped to the task just as Mable stepped from the house onto the patio. The two women embraced warmly and, once again, Mable's eyes welled with tears. "Did you get your things settled in?" Smiled Mom.

Mable nodded as a renewed spate of tears rolled down her cheeks. Mom stepped up and helped her wipe her face with her fingertips. "If you keep making this woman cry like this, young man...you and I are going to have words." She said with a laugh, looking at me over her shoulder.

Dinner was a resounding success. We ate on the patio the three of us chattering amiably and laughing. After dinner we curled on the sofa together and, as Mable had never seen or heard of "Dexter", we gleefully began the series all over again from the first episode of the first season.

******************************************************

In the following weeks, as graduation approached, Mable had seemingly outdone herself, adding over thirty new clients to our client roster. Physically, we had extended the range of clients well beyond the metropolitan Las Vegas area into Henderson to the south and North Las Vegas to the north. I was happy to have Mable driving me to all of the initial meetings and giving me her car to make the quick trips to do the follow-up appointments. My calendar was so full that I was doing two or even three follow-ups every single day, and our bank account was growing at a significant rate.

I knew things would get easier once school was over and I had the daytime hours to get the computer work done, but until then, I was a going concern from the moment school ended to dinner time and often even beyond. We both knew that before too long though we were going to have to bring John on as a junior partner to help out.

Mable and I began to spend more and more time at my house than her apartment, she and Mom loved spending time together, and was also now completely hooked on "Dexter".

(The story continues on Mable's Breasts Pt. 10}

12