All Comments on 'Mable's Breasts Pt. 11'

by Jaymie_dee

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Completed

What a great, wonderful story. Loved, loved Chapter 11, this ending was over the top. Thank you.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

Great story. Thank you very much!!

brazilianslavebrazilianslaveover 4 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!

LOVED IT !!! LOVED IT !!! LOVED IT !!! LOVED IT !!! LOVED IT !!! LOVED IT !!! LOVED IT !!!

My absolute favorite series on Literotica!!!

I will miss the series but loved the conclusion !!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved it! One of the best series on the site!! If I could have given it 10 stars, I would have. Bravo!

Pope1944Pope1944over 4 years ago

Very good. Well written. Enjoyed the whole series.

devildog0302devildog0302over 4 years ago
Well done

Look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Loved this whole series. It was very provacative and sexy. It kept my attention and i could hardly wait for the next episode. It ended in a very nice way and did not leave you hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic series

I loved your series tremendously. Was so glad I opened the literotica site on Valentines Day . Great treat. Job well done .

G.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
INCREDIBLE

All parts of the 11 chapters held the attention.

Really enjoyed all parts. CONGRATULATIONS GREAT

READ. I will read anything you write

BW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

You wrote a very captivating and interesting story. Keep up the awesome work.

10sguy10sguyabout 4 years ago
Terrific!

I couldn't wait for each and every chapter. I was looking under the new stories daily to find the latest (and concluding) chapter. Very well done. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire story. Continue the great work!

bralover222bralover222about 4 years ago
Great stuff!

I thoroughly enjoyed all of this series. Your writing skill is fantastic and how the characters developed throughout was captivating. Keep up the great work!

Jrbradford17Jrbradford17about 4 years ago

I fell in love with this story after chapter 1 and voraciously read the subsequent chapters. The love Jimmy and Mable had for each other I could feel through your masterful writing. The sex was hot and steamy but not cheap to dishonor their love. Although I hate to see it end, the way you did it brought the perfect closure to the series. I look forward to your future offerings as you have set a standard of writing that few on Lit can ever achieve. Thank you!

old_riderold_riderabout 4 years ago
Outstanding!!!

An awesome series and a great finale. Really liked it. You kept all the characters in the story and tied it all up in this final installment. The amount of time from part 10 was concerning as I wondered if you had come up against a wall creatively. Glad to see you made it through. Looking forward to the next great series. Thanks

auwingerauwingerabout 4 years ago
Awesome!

I lived in the Coeur d' Alene area for six years and could picture them plainly!! Terrific story that I was afraid had run it's course in Ch. 10, but the final chapter was perfect! Nice ending to a very well-done story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If you must...

There are times when I don't want to see such a great story like this one end but if you must, at least it ended on a very high note.

The only quibble I have is that, instead of implying it, if you actually had Jim say something to the effect of "...and we lived happily forever after."

Oh well.

For what it's worth, I'll miss them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This is probably the best series I've read on here ever. Really good work mate. Your writing style really gives the reader a feel for the characters and also allows to dig deep in following along with their lives and their story. Top Stuff. Keep up the excellent work.

stevie1965stevie1965about 4 years ago

Great series and loved the ending. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Series

Thank you for your time and effort creating this story. Also the happy ending! X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Great Series

Many thanks for crafting a wonderful story and carrying it through without jumping the shark. As it went along, I lived in dread that it would succumb to the common Literotica path of topping itself by bringing in incest, unrelated fetishes, and all the rest. Thank God you held it back to just lactation, family nudism, and Evelyn as a minor side story.

Very well done, with emotional depth and exceptional eroticism. Granted, Mable was kind of the ultimate fertility goddess, with a propensity for tearing up at the drop of a hat, but that just added to her charm.

Beautiful series.

FuloffuntooFuloffuntooabout 4 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for such a heart warming passionate story. I thoroughly enjoyed.

FuloffuntooFuloffuntooabout 4 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for such a heart warming, passionate story. I truly enjoyed it.

woodlands1946woodlands1946about 4 years ago
Gratitude

I do believe this was the most heartwarming series I have ever found on Literotica. I especially like the happy was it ended up for everyone. Thank you very, very much

oakbloke82oakbloke82about 4 years ago
Outstanding

Absolutely outstanding work! Loved reading this series :)

Smm1Smm1almost 4 years ago
Feel good story

Well done, a really nice feel good story worthy of 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mables Breasts

Dear Jaymie , What a FABULOUS Read ! So sad that I`ve come to the end . You`ve combined great story telling with an Erotic content , Brilliant penmanship ! THank You .

coolpencoolpenalmost 4 years ago
A great story

I really enjoyed this, well written, a real page turner but ... I was expecting Mabel and Leslie to get it on together after Leslie broke up with John, Mable comforting Leslie and ... well you know how it goes.

And then perhaps a threesome - Mable, Leslie and Jamie - keeping it in the family!

If you ever do rewrite Pt. 11 do let me know!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wonderful story. I really felt apart of the story and felt a kinship with the characters. I was glad for the happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story.

This was a great story. Cold have also been in the Novel category. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible...!!!

I really got into this story and was hoping it would never end. I felt like I was part of this somehow. The ending was awesome and brought a tear to my eye...such a nice happy ending.

Truly a work of art and I truly thank you for a marvelous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great series

THAT was a fabulous story from beginning to end. Erotic and empathetic and also somewhat believable. A tour de force.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Once I started reading, I couldn't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A magical story arc. Gorgeously written. Just beautiful from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was an amazing and wonderful story which I loved reading!

SoningenSoningenover 2 years ago
Lovely story

Lovely story, one of the best. Love from Norway

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it, and imagined the movie at the same time! Too bad the porn industry does not strive for the artistic side of the art anymore...

Jaymie_deeJaymie_deeover 2 years agoAuthor

@ Anonymous...I couldn't agree more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it. Although erotic there is a great plot and almost believable. Your writings are very much apricated and I look forward to reading further creations of yours. 10 Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic stories mate

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've read many stories on here and this and one other are by far my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a beautiful love story, so well crafted and great character development. I think your style of writing is so smooth, like a good whisky with an easy and engaging flow to the story and pleasantly palatable. Thanks for writing and sharing. You know that you have read a great story when there is so much nostalgia after reading!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ive read literotica for many years,this has been a joy to read. well written, well concieved. very sexy,erotic. thank you 10 stars

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

I read this entire story in one sitting. I refrained from commenting on the individual chapters so that I could give an opinion on the the ouevre. I found it compelling reading and thoroughly enjoyed it. 5**** all the way through. Thank you Jaymie_dee, your efforts are much appreciated.

garterbeltgarterbeltover 1 year ago

I loved the entire story. Please keep writing. You are so talented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

absolutely brilliant story iloved it being a big breast lover i totally got the feel of it it says 5 stars i think 10 is more honest over 11 chapters it never waned & only got better brilliant !!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

good long and sexy thanks

Magic_CapMagic_Cap9 months ago

Even if Mable is not the type of woman I usually go for, and James is a bit too young for my liking to be able to find myself in him, the story is still one of the best I've read here so far : An absolute "slow burner", very well developed and narrated, moreover very tasteful and without "extravagances", which in doubt are often rather unattractive, even disgusting.

I am rarely enthusiastic, but in this case I am, the more so because after the first pages of this series I was almost ready to abandon the reading because of the circumstances described at the beginning - I'm glad I didn't do that !

5/5 stars !

SlomoverSlomover8 months ago

The story is awesome and exceptionally well written. I found this to be the best I have read on this site and I have read many. Very well done. Please keep writing. I plan to read all your work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

the whole 11 part series is so well written its a 11 out of 10 for me well satisfying story with a real flow to the story from start to finish so well thought out & planned to perfection !!! reall well done sir / madam this is my firm favourite on literotica with another story coming a close second a hairs breath between mables breasts & goodness gracious me congratulations to you !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it very much, it progressed nicely!

xyz1562xyz15625 months ago

Damn good stuff! That was my weekend, just reading, I couldn't stop. Thank you so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaymie_dee@Jaymie_dee
A huge thank you to everyone who has read my attempts at erotic stories, and especially those who have commented and left positive feedback. Believe me, your support means more to me than I have words to express. I am completely amazed to see that my multi-chaptered story "Th...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES