Mable's Breasts Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my fucking god," gasped Mable. She switched off the interior lights to enhance the bright, glittering panorama before us and stepped up to the window. "Oh, baby...this is the most incredible thing I've ever seen."

I stepped up to her and slipped my arm around her waist. She turned to me with a rather lascivious smile and kissed me warmly as she pulled open the front of my pants.

"I want us to be naked," she said almost breathlessly as she pulled off her top to allow her incredible breasts to fall free. I hurriedly removed my pants, stepping out of them and pulling down my briefs as Mable hurriedly pulled my polo shirt up over my head.

As I removed my socks, Mable removed her jeans and pulled down her thong to stand nude in front of the window. She smiled, turning to face the window, reaching up to place her hands on the glass with her arms raised above her head.

I moved behind her, wrapping my arms around her torso and pulling her tightly to me, my erection pressed snugly into the cleft between her buttock's cheeks. I kissed her neck and she moaned softly and moved her hips against my erection. I raised my hands to cup her breasts, squeezing firmly in the way I knew she especially liked.

"God, yes!" She murmured, leaning into the window to press her forehead against the glass. "I want you to fuck me, baby. Right here...just like this. In front of the entire city...in front of the world."

I reached between us and grasped my erection, bending it down toward her vagina as she arched her back and raised her hips to give me better access. I found her almost dripping with her lubrication and pressed myself home, parting her slick lips with the tip of my cock and then thrusting myself deeply into her as I grasped her hips and pulled her to me.

She cried out as I penetrated her, leaning into the glass, her breasts ballooning against the window as I thrust into her again and again. "Baby...I love you," she gasped. "I...love..." Her final word was obliterated by her sudden cry of pleasure as she began to cum.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and thrust hard, feeling her vagina tightening spasmodically against my erection as her orgasm took her away. I cried her name as my first ejaculation erupted into her, "I love you...I love you..." I gasped as my semen filled her.

There was just something so magical to make love in front of the entire city, neither of us cared a whit if anyone could see us, it was as if we were the only two people in the world and our orgasms were intense.

We walked hand-in-hand to the bathing area, stepping into the large shower stall and caressing one another and kissing as the warm water cascaded over our bodies. We stepped from the shower and toweled ourselves dry, slipping into the incredibly plush bathrobes supplied.

As we stepped from the bathroom, we heard a knock on the door. I opened it to find a bellman with a cart carrying a large ice bucket and two bottles of champagne. "Compliments of the house," he smiled, "and congratulations on your wedding."

I popped the cork on one of the champagne bottles and Mable and I toasted one another. "Here's to us," she said, smiling demurely. "Right now, I feel like the luckiest woman in the world."

I raised my glass to her, "I feel the same way, Mable. I feel so lucky to have someone like you in my life."

I'll not go into a lot of explicit detail about the rest of our night. Suffice it to say, we made love several more times in a variety of settings and positions. In the morning, we showered and dressed, stepping from the bathroom to hear a soft knock at our door.

"Hey, you two," smiled Mom, as she and Richie stood in the hallway. "We're going down to breakfast. Care to join us?'

Breakfast was also complimentary from the management, and when it was concluded, Richie summoned his ubiquitous limousine to take Mable and me home.

In the days that followed, Mom prepared to pack up some of her things to follow Richie as he was about to begin a tour of Canada and Europe that would take him out of the country for almost six months.

She spent some time with her lawyer and drew up papers to deed the house and car to me. Her wedding present to us, she said with a broad smile. She no longer needed either, as Richie had homes in New Jersey, California and the south of France.

It was sad to see her go, we all hugged and kissed in the airport and then Mable and I watched teary-eyed as the plane taxied away.

********************************************************************************

It was less than a year later when a big California IT company offered to buy Jamble. We had no desire to part with our company, but Mable thought it best to at least hear them out.

Their proposal was astonishing. We were offered a cash purchase price of sixty-six million dollars and a residual price of one million a year for five years to keep the name Jamble.

Jamble had expanded tremendously from the time Mom left the city. Our humble computer repair business now handled the IT tech support for five companies in and around Las Vegas, two companies in Reno and one in Laughlin, Nevada. We now employed over thirty full-time technicians and several part-time employees as well. The name Jamble became synonymous with honest computer repair and technical support.

The California tech company had long wanted to make inroads into southern Nevada but been stymied by Jumble's stranglehold on the IT tech support and computer repair in the Las Vegas metropolitan area as well as the smaller towns from Mesquite to Pahrump and as far south as Boulder City.

Still, sixty-six million dollars seemed an astonishing price to pay for what we still felt was our humble little company. Mable hired a law firm to handle further negotiations and we finally settled on seventy million with a yearly 1.6 million in residuals to keep the name Jamble for ten years.

As our partner, we brought John into the discussions and together we all agreed to make the sale. How could we not? John and I would be able to retire comfortably at a very young age and live the rest of our lives without ever working again.

As part of the sale, we made sure our trusted managerial staff, Bonnie, Margot, and Amir, would be kept on at their current salaries. We signed on the dotted line and celebrated at the top of the Aria Hotel. Our lives had been irrevocably changed. After taxes, each of us would take away a little over twenty million dollars with five hundred thousand a year each for the next ten years.

*******************************************************************************

Epilogue

On the occasion of our twentieth wedding anniversary, Mable and I gave a party and invited our family and loved ones.

We left Las Vegas shortly after the sale of Jamble and, after looking far and wide for a comfortable place to retire, we settled on Northern Idaho in a beautiful big house and acreage on Coeur d' Alene lake. After the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas, we enjoyed the peace and quiet of small-town living and returning to a climate that had four distinct seasons once again.

John followed suit and purchased a lovely home a few miles away, also bordering the lake, and we remained close friends, getting together for birthdays and holidays.

The first to arrive at our anniversary party, however, was our daughter Icilynn (Icy for short) and her husband, Michael. Unable to have children of our own, Mable and I looked into adoption. When we were presented with the opportunity to adopt Icilynn, we responded immediately.

Icy was a precocious four-year-old when she came to us. The product of a Japanese mother from Okinawa and an African American soldier. The mother died shortly after giving birth and the father, who was completely unprepared for the role of a single parent, placed the child up for adoption.

Raised from infancy in an Okinawan orphanage, she was brought to the United States by an American military foster family. When their marriage dissolved, Icy was again placed with the state. At the time she was presented to us as a possibility for adoption, she had been loosely diagnosed with a mild learning disability, where she did not progress as rapidly as others her age.

None of that mattered in the slightest to Mable and me, who fell in love with her from the moment we first saw her. Her long black hair and her creamy latte skin tone contrasted beautifully with her gorgeous green eyes.

We placed her in a school that catered to developmentally challenged individuals where it immediately became apparent to us that she had no learning disability at all. She was, in fact, so far advanced intellectually that normal school curriculum was relatively boring to her and, as such, she tended to pay little attention and was completely misdiagnosed.

Once we had her correctly placed in an advanced learning atmosphere, she excelled dramatically. She showed an exceptional aptitude for music and art, taking to the piano like a duck to water and excelling in watercolor painting.

Scholastically, she was so advanced that she graduated high school at the age of 15 and was enrolled in the University of Las Vegas the following year, earning a bachelor's degree in Law and Ethics in three years.

She grew into a stunningly beautiful young woman and could have been a super-model if that had been her choice, but she opted for academics instead.

After our move north, she enrolled in Gonzaga University in nearby Washington state where she was sitting for her master's thesis in constitutional law. It was there she met Michael, an undergrad student and assistant professor, who was several years older.

They fell in love and very soon afterward, Icy became pregnant and they married. On the occasion of our twentieth anniversary, she was glowingly eight months pregnant, cradling her belly lovingly as she and Michael arrived.

John arrived shortly after Icy, along with his wife and his twin sixteen-year-old daughters. His girls, Paige and Ariel, were exceptionally beautiful young girls. Both had their mother's dark red hair and pale complexion. You are correct, dear reader, their mother was none other than Eleanor. As with Icy and Mike, when Eleanor became pregnant, she and John married.

Eleanor had been his secret lover for several years. He had kept his relationship with her to himself because he didn't wish to perpetuate any friction or ill will between Eleanor and the rest of us.

He confided to me shortly after their marriage how Eleanor's over-the-top sexuality was, in reality, a cry for help. All she had ever wanted was to be loved and used sex as a medium to get the attention she craved more than anything else. Once John had presented her with real, unconditional love and not just physical lust, she blossomed into a remarkably conservative woman and mother. Needless to say, they took great pains to expunge any and all records of her previous sexual dalliances, as it wasn't something their daughters ever needed to know about her.

Eleanor had gained a fair amount of weight over the years. After her pregnancy, she never quite lost her weight and even gained several more pounds. She was presently what most men would call pleasingly plump with a plush figure that was extremely pleasing to John.

Mom and Richie were the last to arrive, both of them now in their sixties and showing their age with a lot more gray in their hair and age in their eyes, and still very much in love.

Mable had preserved her weight and figure over the years and, while she always maintained she needed to lose at least five pounds, I still loved every inch of her incredible body. Much to my disappointment, her breasts had ceased producing milk many years ago, but I never tired of taking her nipples into my mouth at every opportunity, and especially when making love to enhance the sensuality and pleasure for both of us.

At sixty years of age, her hair had gone completely gray. She colored it several times over the years in an attempt to hold back the look of aging, but at my encouragement, she allowed it to grow out naturally. I loved the maturity her gray hair gave her.

After all these years, we still made love almost every day. That very morning, the morning of our anniversary, she woke me with her mouth on my cock and gave me the most beautiful orgasm, swallowing my semen with a smile before mounting me and taking her own pleasure as I thrust lustfully into her.

Sitting on our back patio, the warm Idaho sun blessing our reunion, I smiled as I looked around. We had all come through the years successfully in business and marriage, wealthy enough to live the rest of our lives in complete comfort with nary a want, and with the love in our hearts for our spouses and extended family that seemed never-ending.

It hit me then, as I looked around at all our smiling faces and listened to the laughter, how everything we had, all our good fortune, could be traced back to only one thing. I couldn't help but smile broadly to think about how everything good in our lives had come about specifically because of MABLE'S BREASTS.

End

Author's note

It is a tremendously humbling experience for me to submit my story to Literotica and have the members read and submit comments about my work. If you have finished the entire series about Mable's Breasts, you have my heartfelt thanks. The kind words of encouragement and praise I have received over the past few months from all of you mean more to me than I can possibly express and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.