Mac and the Little People Ch. 06

Story Info
Meet Rose.
2.9k words
4.68
5.6k
6

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifi tried to remember what was important about rose bushes, especially giant old ones like this one. Her mother had cautioned her against frequenting rose bushes or getting involved with people who did. The sparking, sputtering trap kept distracting her. Maybe it had a disorienting spell put on it. Fifi pointed at the raggedy loop of lace fabric. "Mac! Look!"

"What about it?" Mac was confused.

"Thats a trap."

"How?" Mac asked. He got down on his hands and knees and looked through a gap in the foliage. Fifi shifted position to sit on his back.

"See how I see." Fifi put her hands to Mac's temples and concentrated on expanding his vision.

"Thats what you see? That looks dangerous." Mac sounded surprised.

"We have to take it off. There is somebody trapped inside."

"What kind of somebody?"

"Can't remember. Is right on the edge of my brain but can't get it," said Fifi. She tried to negotiate a way to get through the thorns without getting pricked. It didn't work well. She picked her way in at about the same rate as Mac even though he was big and clumsy.

"Will help you. Let us in." said Fifi.

It seemed Mac had an easier time than her after that. He was able to crawl into a shaded area covered in moss. There ahead of him was a the large clay pot. It was cracked in places from the constant force of the roots growing from inside. The middle seemed to be held together by the lace ribbon. When he touched the trap all the threads in the lace glowed white for an instant, then the bow crumbled away in his hands. The rest of the lace fell to the ground.

"Now what happens?" asked Mac.

"We get out before she does!" said Fifi, suddenly realizing the situation she put Mac in. She got out easily. Too easily. As soon as she was clear the thorny branches of the rosebush shifted slightly, closing her out and holding Mac in.

---

Mac was caught. The thorns of several branches pricked his bare back slightly. He couldn't scoot backward without impaling himself on a few dozen thorns. He tried rolling over to one side so he could see enough to figure out an escape. Instead he came face to face with an ancient woman lying on the moss beside him.

"Hello, sugar" said the woman in an Alabama accent. She was close enough for Mac to smell her breath, which smelled of roses. The old woman's bright blue eyes invited him to accept more of her hospitality than just a soft bed of moss. They were set in a face that was lined and wrinkled with a few lifetimes worth of joy and pain.

She put an arm around Mac's shoulder, and also a leg around his waist. Her small, sagging breasts pressed against his chest. Mac glanced down to see she was mostly naked. The woman wore a translucent shawl on her shoulders that shimmered like spider silk, if wore was the right word. It served more to highlight her naked body than conceal anything.

"Mac! Come out!" Fifi shouted from somewhere outside the rose canopy.

"Seems like you're in demand today. I hope she don't mind me cutting in." said the old woman.

"You leave him alone! Mine! You no take!" shouted Fifi.

"Have we met?" Asked Mac, surprised at his ability to cope with the sudden appearance of a naked geriatric.

"Call me Rose. And make sure to say it like you mean it. I'll be sure to squeeze you just right when I call you Mac."

"I really need to go. My..." What to call Fifi? Friend was not the word for somebody who had rubbed her crotch on him. Girlfriend was a bit much. Lover was not exactly true either.

"Don't go. Your little virgin can come in too once she learns her manners." Rose traced her finger along Mac's shoulder, drawing a line in the goo Fifi left behind. "But I think we will get along great since we like the same kind of man."

"What did you have in mind?" Mac was a bit apprehensive about a woman this old being this forward.

"I'm going to heal that broken heart of yours. And you are going to end my loneliness."

"What broken heart?"

"The one you have been walking around with for so long that you think it is normal."

Mac tried to slide away from the woman, but a thorny branch met his back. "Whats my heart to you?"

"Let's just say my bed has been too cold for too long." said the woman.

---

Fifi finally found a gap in the rose branches big enough to negotiate. She barged in and forced her body in between Mac and the rose nymph. He still had his pants on, which was a sign he was resisting her influence. But he was only a human male and especially vulnerable to a nymph.

As her eyes adjusted to the shade of the rose bush she saw why he was still clothed. The nymph was old and weak. Most nymphs could live for hundreds of years and still look like nubile young women, but this one was elderly. Her body was wrinkled and bony. Her dull gray hair was thin, showing the outline of her scalp. It was tucked behind her pointy ears without any flowers. Fifi almost felt bad for blocking her attempt to get into Mac's pants. Almost.

"Not yours!" she said forcefully to the nymph, dislodging her hand from Mac's shoulder

"He isn't yours either," said the nymph, pushing herself up onto her elbow.

"I am my own man," said Mac. He scooted away from the two.

"More than he is yours, and I already marked him," said Fifi, ignoring Mac.

"That doesn't work. You gremlins and goblins letting the world know you found a good man just makes him more interesting. Interesting enough to share. How does this have to be a fight?" Said the nymph.

"Because you want to take him away," said Fifi.

"I don't," said the nymph.

"you are trying to now."

"No, I just wanted to... borrow him for a bit. You should know that we don't keep men forever."

"But I had him first."

"So you have already had a taste. Don't be selfish," said Rose.

"I will if I want to. You can't take him and make me lonely," said Fifi. Nymphs loved men, taken or not, but were generally empathetic enough to relent under pressure.

"I won't leave you lonely, little virgin. I know how you need your ears rubbed." The nymph put a frail hand on Fifi's hip. "You can call me Rose. What do I call you?"

"Fifi." She didn't push off the hand. Nymphs were a bit forward by nature and had a way of making people feel comfortable with their touch. Fifi put a hand on the nymph's side.

"Spicy Fifi, I don't pretend to understand what a girl your size sees in a human, but you are in over your head, sugar. Normal size gremlins aren't big enough for human men, and here you are going after one."

"Wait, Fifi is not normal gremlin size?" Asked Mac.

"Your Fifi is a sweet petite thing," said Rose. "This is normal gremlin height". She put her hand about a foot over Fifi's head.

Fifi glared at Rose "That's normal for mechanics. I'm an electronics gremlin and am the perfect size!"

"Wait a minute. Are you legal?" asked Mac.

"Am I what?"

"Of age."

"Of what age?"

"Legal age."

"Talk regular. No confusing words." said Fifi.

Rose laughed "There's no such thing with gremlins. If she has her own tools she can do as she likes. You have your own tools, right?"

Fifi looked at the ground. Her ears drooped.

"They got stolen," said Mac.

"Did you hear or see anything?" asked Fifi.

"Maybe I have...It looks like we all have needs. Maybe we can help each other out, hm?" said Rose.

Fifi had done these kinds of verbal contracts before. "What do you want?" she asked.

"An hour with Mac," said Rose.

"He won't," said Fifi

"I won't do anything to hurt Fifi," said Mac.

"I wouldn't leave her out," said Rose.

"No want you, want Mac and no sharing!" said Fifi.

Rose's attempt at a seductive smile disappeared for a moment while she thought. After a moment she asked "How about just a kiss? Will you take a hint for that?"

Fifi thought it over. She wanted to get her tools back, but she also didn't want to share Mac. What if he liked the nymph better? She was definitely more skilled and more appropriately sized. But at the same time, it was just a kiss. She wouldn't lose Mac over a kiss in her weakened state. "Deal."

"But it has to be a real kiss," said Rose

"It has to be a real hint," said Fifi.

"Deal" said Rose.

---

Mac found out what a nymph thought a real kiss was. Rose pushed him onto his back and mounted him. He realized that Rose was a small woman, maybe 4 feet tall. She sat on his belly and squeezed his sides with her thighs. The ancient woman took his head in her wrinkled old hands and put her nose to his.

"Look in my eyes" whispered Rose. Her blue eyes were gentle, but probing. Mac tried to look away.

"Look" Rose repeated. "I'm not like a human woman. I won't hurt you." She ran her fingers through his messy hair. Mac looked back into her eyes. It was the first time in his life he looked into eyes that accepted and wanted him as he was. He felt his mental defenses melt into the deep black of Rose's pupils. "Don't be shy. Hold me," said Rose.

Mac put his hands on her hips. Rose moved her head a little and touched his lips with hers. It was just enough for Mac to want a little more contact. Rose gave it to him by drawing his tongue into her mouth and sucking on it. He felt himself began to get hard. The old nymph worked his tongue in a way that connected straight to his privates. Rose must have felt aroused too. She began rubbing her crotch on Mac's stomach and moaning softly. She treated him like a long lost lover rather than a stranger.

"That's more than kissing!" said Fifi and unsuccessfully tried to work her way between man and nymph. Rose held on tight to Mac and sucked his tongue like a hard candy. He cupped her butt with both hands. It was old and saggy with a hint of sinewy muscle within her flesh. Fifi continued to protest ineffectively. Rose rubbed harder, grinding her cunt against Mac's body. She finally broke the kiss and moaned "Oh Mac!" shuddered, and collapsed onto Mac's chest. He felt a warm stickiness between them.

"Get off!" said Fifi.

---

Mac looked at the loud gremlin. She was beautiful. Those full lips were shouting something, but he couldn't quite make it out. Maybe she was impatient for her turn. Her dangerously curvy little body looked like it needed to be held. Of course he would hold her. She was smeared with his blood so she was obviously his to hold.

---

Fifi stopped her tantrum when Mac looked up at her. His eyes looked unfocused, but at the same time she felt him caressing her with his gaze.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" asked Fifi. Rose had done something to him.

Instead of answering, Mac held her head and pulled her mouth to his. She got a mouthful of what must have been a mix of Rose's love magic and Mac's maker magic. That cocktail was like getting dunked in pleasure. She pushed back.

"Stop it. You..um, wasn't. Ready...Wow." Mouth on mouth kissing wasn't something gremlins did regularly. Some of the more adventurous would try it out, but most would hold one of their lover's ears in their mouths. His mouth made her lips tingle and her knees weak. She took a deep breath, shut her eyes, and let Mac guide her mouth to his. His lips were soft on hers, but strong. When he forced his tongue into her mouth she let it in, rubbing her own tongue against it. Mac's magic filled her mouth and soaked into her, dominating her body. The masculine magic felt hot in her veins as it swirled with her own.

Mac moved his hands to her ears and rubbed them between his fingers and thumbs. It was everything she needed in an ear rub. His hands subdued her without pain, and his fingers were gentle without being weak. The sweet sensual magic of Rose swirled with it.

"Just like that," Rose said. So she was helping Mac with the ear rub. Maybe she was not so bad.

Magic flowed from Mac's hands through Fifi's ears, head, and down her spine to the pleasure center in the middle of her hips. Fifi let it fill her up and then some, overflowing in an orgasm that sent tingles to the ends of her toes and fingers. Her knees gave way and she fell onto the moss incapacitated by pleasure. For a second, or a minute, or some other duration of time, there was nothing in the world except Fifi, Mac, and the pleasure he made for her.

Fifi rolled onto her back. Her arms and legs felt heavy. She lifted a hand to see if it was as big as it felt. Instead of a giant water balloon of a hand there was her normal hand. Orange energy shone through her veins. Fifi slowly regained her feet only to collapse onto Mac's chest. He was still lying down. She hoped it had been as good for him as it was for her. Rose was still straddling Mac's torso and looking pleased with herself. A pinkish luminescence that probably came from Rose coated Mac's bare torso.

"How did you do that?" Fifi asked to both of them equally.

---

Mac couldn't understand exactly what happened with Rose. At first he thought she was just some poor old magical creature who was starved for affection, but she was more than that. She made his mind feel lighter. The constant feeling of failure and loss that lurked in the background of his mind seemed much smaller. All the betrayal, lonliness, and resentment from his failed marriage was still there, but it didn't hurt as much.

He opened his eyes to see Rose astride him, wet from the navel down. Her old lips were smiling, as were her eyes.

"What did you do to me?" he asked

"I was going to ask you the same thing" said Rose. She traced a finger along his belly, drawing a line in her fluid. It hung from her finger in a large, faintly pink drop. Rose touched the floral scented drop to Mac's lips. "Just a taste of whats to come."

"Eat some of mine too!" said Fifi, wiping a sticky hand across Mac's mouth.

"You're a sweet girl, but you come on a bit strong," said Rose.

---

Fifi didn't like that she got all jealous and frustrated around the nymph. She meant to seductively stick a finger into Mac's mouth and let him taste her spice, not splat his face with goo. Then she remembered that Rose owed her some information.

"What do you know about where my tools went?" she demanded of the nymph.

"I guess teaching Mac how to please you wasn't enough payment for that kiss."

"It wasn't in the deal," said Fifi

"If you insist." Rose ran her hands over Mac's shoulder muscles. He moaned and stretched, obviously enjoying the attention.

"Get off and tell me!" said Fifi.

"Don't rush me. I'm getting around to it," said Rose, still mostly preoccupied with Mac.

"Wake up, stupid!" said Fifi, smacking Mac on the forehead with her palm. He startled, then caught Rose's hands.

"I gave you what you wanted. Tell us what we need to know," He said

"And now I want something more. Something you are uniquely qualified to share with me." said Rose.

"That will have to be a deal for later. But only if you can keep your end of this deal," said Mac.

"Well played," thought Fifi.

"Fine. I saw Cuttystool carry a leather bundle out this morning. She went in the direction of the creek," said Rose.

"Do you have any idea why?" asked Fifi.

"No idea. The only people down there are the elves and gnomes, but they are not friends of those of us who live at the house, and neither would be interested in gremlin tools."

"Is that the wooden housekeeper's name?" asked Mac.

"No, my sweet. That is just the name that the...her... gave her." Rose's smile disappeared.

"Who?" asked Mac.

"I don't want to talk about her." said Rose.

"Is that brownie really made of wood or is that just a mean name?" asked Fifi.

"She is wooden. You had to notice," said Mac.

"It was dark, and then I had bigger things to look at. But that's strange. Brownies are brown and made of flesh," said Fifi.

"It's a sad story. I don't like to gossip, but if you give me something to loosen my lips I can tell you about it," said Rose.

"No! Your kiss is done now you get off Mac and give him back," said Fifi.

Rose reluctantly dismounted Mac.

"Come back later. We can get to know each other better," she said. Then when she noticed Fifi frowning at her, added "And you too, spicy little virgin."

Fifi felt a little uneasy at that statement.