Mac and the Little People Ch. 08

Story Info
Chapter 8. Berry Goop
3.2k words
4.63
4.7k
4

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mac had to find a different way to enter the forest from the field. The greenwood grew thick on the edge of the forest, with saplings and brambles growing in a sort of hedge between the field and the shade of the mature trees. He found a way in by bending aside some oak limbs. Then he backtracked to the trail and found Fifi waiting for him among a clump of young maples.

"I want to be out before dark," said Fifi.

"I agree. I don't want to get caught by elves. We might not be lucky enough to break another ambush" said Mac. He looked at the sky. They had four hours at most, less if they went into a deep valley.

They descended a slope. The path wound down a hillside between billion-year-old stone shelves, splinters of what had once been the deep crust. There were tight places where Mac had to turn his broad shoulders sideways to step through.

Fifi had an easier time. She walked down the narrow trail as if on a road. He lost sight of her a few times as the trail wound between boulders and bushes.

Suddenly, Fifi ran ahead, stopping at a patch of low-growing bushes. She dropped to her knees and parted the leaves, searching for something down near the ground. Mac admired the view of her round green butt and the curve of her back as she began picking something off the bushes.

"Find anything interesting?" he finally asked.

Fifi looked at him over her shoulder. "Looks like you have," she said with a smile and shook her hips, making her plump butt jiggle. Then she got up and brought over a gremlin-sized handful of tiny berries.

"Want you to eat some," said Fifi.

"OK," said Mac, and held out his hand.

"Not ready yet," said Fifi. She smashed the handful of berries into a pulp. Then she smeared the fruit goop onto one ear. "Now am ready for you to eat berries." Fifi looked up at him expectantly.

"Off your ear?" asked Mac. He extended a finger.

"Use mouth," said Fifi.

"Is this a gremlin thing?"

"Is more goblin, but just as good for gremlins."

"Why?"

"Is romantic. You stop talking and suck my ear!" said Fifi.

Mac dropped to his knees. He wondered if he had cleaned that ear well enough to put in his mouth.

"You hold me," said Fifi. She guided Mac's hands to her hips. He held on, squeezing her soft flesh just enough to keep a good grip on her. Fifi felt warm and alive in his hands. He lifted her and she attempted to put her legs around his body.

Fifi guided the tufted tip of one fruity ear to his mouth. Mac found that the berries were mostly ripe, with a tart under-flavor. He sucked the goo off the tip of her ear and began to taste Fifi along with the berries. Her not quite identifiable spice flavor added a unique note to the berries. It was like eating some strange dessert from an unnamed country where they mix flavors differently.

Fifi moaned softly. She gripped the sides of his face and slowly put more and more of her ear into Mac's mouth. He squeezed her ear between his lips and sucked the berry goo out of the short velvety hair that grew on the back of her ear. The less furry inside of her ear had more of the Fifi flavor. Mac rubbed his tongue against it, making Fifi gasp and squirm. She dug into his sides with her heels.

"More," she moaned. Something in the way she said it made the act of eating smashed berries off her less of an inter-species curiosity and more like oral sex.

Mac rubbed her ear with a steady rhythm. He wished he could have actual sex with the lively little woman in his arms. What she lacked in accommodation she would make up for in enthusiasm. Mac's cock was hurting. Everyone was getting satisfied today except him.

Fifi rubbed her soft crotch against him. Her round butt gyrated in his hands. The toned muscle worked seductively beneath her soft female flesh. Mac rubbed her ear with his tongue as if he was making love to it. He could feel Fifi tremble in his hands.

She tried to say something, but he interrupted with an exceptionally slow stroke that seemed to make her forget what she wanted to tell him. Evidently, it was a warning, because a second later Fifi pressed her crotch against him and made a strange gremlin noise that was part moan, part purr, part growl. It communicated something to him that made his cock strain harder against his fly. Mac felt a warmth spread between them, slick at first, but as the wetness spread between Fifi's thighs and Mac's torso, it turned sticky. She pulled her ear from his mouth and laid her head against his shoulder.

She was warm and limp in his arms as if all her muscles had turned to mush. For a few minutes, he thought Fifi had gone to sleep. Then she spoke to him.

"That's better," said Fifi.

"What's better?" asked Mac.

"Whatever it was that you did."

"To be honest, I really don't know what I'm doing."

"Then keep not knowing. Put me down. Want to look." Mac put her down.

"You look handsome like that," said Fifi. Mac looked down. His entire front was smeared with a mix of Fifi flavored fluid and his own red-brown blood. He didn't feel handsome. He felt like he needed a shower.

"Really?" he asked.

"Very," said Fifi, who was similarly smeared with a mix of her cum and Mac's blood. She ran her hand down Mac's torso, then reached up and pressed her palm onto his cheek. It left a little red handprint.

---

Lamlag watched the human and gremlin with a mix of interest and disgust. It seemed their degree of sexual satisfaction depended on how much of a mess they could make. As gross as it was, It made her a bit envious. Two mismatched lovers were joined by their love of painting each other with their bodily fluids.

Unfortunately, they were blocking the path. Lamlag removed her little dress and her greaves. She willed herself invisible and crept closer to the two lovers. Hopefully, they would be too busy getting each other all sticky to notice her passing. She carefully made sure each footstep was on the correct side of the line of pebbles that marked the edge of the trail.

Lamlag reached the edge of the berry patch. The patch was a wide place in the negotiated trail through gnome territory. The gnomes were picky about their rocks. Lamlag had to take care not to trespass. It was simply dumb luck that the two lovers hadn't provoked a barrage of pebbles from the grumpy yunwi tsundi sentries.

Lamlag crept to smelling distance easily. The human and gremlin were glued together by their latest bodily secretions and absorbed in each other's presence. Lamlag smelled the faintest note of Rose among the musky human and spicy gremlin. She tried not to look, but couldn't help herself. That human was muscled like an orc bodybuilder. Sweat ran down his back and made his muscles shine. It was too bad he had to die or leave. She was right behind him.

Lamlag felt a drip on her foot. She stepped back and looked for the source. Another droplet of sweat rolled down Mac's tricep and fell to the ground at her feet. Lamlag was disgusted. She wiped the offending droplet off her foot and started to flick it away, but stopped. It felt different to her. She looked at it. The liquid glistened on her fingertips no differently than any other sweat. She needed another droplet to be sure. She held a hand under his elbow and caught another drop. It shone in her palm like a liquid diamond. There was something more about this human, but what? Sweat dripped down his exposed back.

She could coup him if she wanted, give him a little payback for pushing her down. Then those triceps moved and the human put the gremlin down. Lamlag heard her call the human handsome. Well muscled, maybe. But handsome was a bit of a stretch.

---

Mac felt somebody looking at him. "Somebody's here" he whispered to Fifi. Almost immediately he felt two hands on his lower back. He jumped to his feet and turned around, but saw nobody.

"Pick me up!" shouted Fifi. Mac scooped her up and put her on his shoulder. The gremlin immediately straddled the back of his neck and pressed her hands to his temples. "What was it?" she asked.

"Little hands on my back," said Mac.

"See what touched you," Fifi whispered in his ear. Then movement caught Mac's eye. A pair of faint orange blurs hurried away along the trail. Without thinking, Mac pursued the blurs. Fifi almost lost her mount but held on to handfuls of Mac's hair. They dodged among the rocks that lined the trail. The orange blurs seemed to be joined together by something invisible. They were fast, but Mac was faster. Soon they caught up and the two blurs turned into silvery hands, then arms, then a naked silver woman running with her white hair streaming behind her like a comet's tail.

Mac reached out to grab her by the hair. She looked back and her eyes widened. Then she ran into a rock face. Mac instinctively put up his hands to stop himself and hit both forearms hard. He recovered relatively quickly. The little woman staggered to her feet just in time for Mac to grab most of her hair in his fist. She immediately began struggling uselessly against him.

He regarded his little captive. She was considerably taller than Fifi, lightly built, with long arms and legs. Her silvery-white skin reminded Mac of a fish's belly. Tiny sparkles reflected the sun when she moved, which she was doing at the moment.

She squirmed in his grip and alternated between trying to pry open his fingers and clawing at his wrist. Both attempts were useless. Mac's grip was stronger than the little person's tiny fingers, and her little nails did nothing but smear the sweaty blood on his forearm.

"Quit playing and catch her," said Fifi.

"I think I have her," said Mac.

"No, I mean for real catch her," said Fifi.

Mac realized what she meant and grabbed the elf around her tiny waist. She stopped struggling and looked at him with defeated silver eyes. For a moment he thought he recognized that look from somewhere, but could not recall when. It was most likely projection on his part. Mac's recent past was full of similar expressions from people who had made the mistake of depending on him.

"I know what's next. I probably deserve it for what I almost did to you last night. Just know I'm sorry. I never wanted it like this. Not any of it," said the little woman.

Now that she stopped flailing Mac got a better look at the woman. Those sad eyes were set in a classically feminine face with a tiny nose and a graceful jaw that came to a point at her chin. Her small, firm breasts were sprinkled with glittering freckles. The rest of her body was trim and toned, like a little ballet dancer.

"Fifi, I want to ask you something. But I don't want it to count as one of the three questions if she hears it," said Mac.

"I think that's allowed," said Fifi.

"Why is everyone around here naked?"

"What is naked?" asked Fifi.

"going around with no clothes on."

"Then naked is the best way to go around. You are the weird one with the pants on," said the gremlin.

"Also, is this an elf?" asked Mac.

"Yes," said Fifi.

"I thought they were taller," said Mac.

"I think this one is a moon elf," said Fifi

"So are you going to let me live?" asked the elf. Both human and gremlin looked at her, puzzled

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt," said the elf softly, looking at the ground.

"I'm not going to hurt you," said Mac.

"I am! I'm going to beat you up and not let you sit down for a whole week!" said Fifi.

"No, you don't get to abuse prisoners," said Mac.

"But she tried to kill me," said Fifi.

"Still no."

"But-" Fifi began, but Mac interrupted.

"Question one. What is your full name?" This should have been an easy one, but the elf didn't answer. She opened her mouth, then closed it, then opened it again, but no noise came out. Then the elf mumbled something.

"I can't hear you," said Mac.

"I...don't know," said the elf, and put her hands over her eyes.

"I thought she had to answer," said Mac to Fifi.

"She does have to unless she can't," said Fifi. The elf's shoulders shook and she hiccuped. Fifi pulled the elf's hands off her eyes and looked at her closely. She smiled cruelly.

"Looks like payback for shooting me with arrows!" Fifi said.

"Why can't she answer?" said Mac.

"Something else is making her not answer and the strain of it hurts," said Fifi

"OK, you don't have to answer that one," said Mac. Then he added, "But you still have to answer three questions." The elf nodded. Her face was streaked with tears. Mac wanted to hug her and make her feel better but fought against it. The interrogation had to go on.

"How don't you know your name?"

The elf began to speak as if reading a statement. "I was taken to the queen. Drochide and two others made me go. She was going to take my old name and give me a new one for her to control me. When I got there she said a few words I don't understand. Then she tied me up in a lace doily. She dunked me in the creek and when she pulled me back up I didn't have my name. I cried too hard for her to continue and give me a new name."

"That sounds like why she couldn't answer. She had a name that was hers and it got taken away" said Fifi.

"Nobody can take away your name," said Mac.

"That's humans. Mac is just the word people use for you. Other people have real names that are actually part of them," explained Fifi.

"I didn't realize," said Mac.

---

Lamlag saw the brief flash of recognition in the human's eyes the first time she looked into them. Even though his conscious mind didn't remember her, something deep inside did. Then she remembered too. It was a summer long ago with a human boy who was also called Mac.

---

Mac returned his attention to the elf when he felt her little hands on his forearm. She was no longer crying. Instead, she appeared to be admiring his arm. Her fingers traced the edges of his forearm muscles. A faint orange luminescence glowed on his skin and stuck to the elf's fingers. That must have been what gave her away while she was invisible. Her hand found the cuts Fifi made earlier.

"Does it hurt?" She asked sweetly.

"No flirting with the captor!" said Fifi.

"I'm not flirting. He has me caught," said the elf. She held Mac's hand to her side.

Mac tried to ignore the miniature squabble and continue the interrogation. "Question two. Where, within one meter, do you live?"

"Let go of my hair and I will answer. You have grown so big and strong. Now you can hold me with one hand" said the elf.

"Prisoners don't make bargains. Mac, you don't have her caught," said Fifi.

"I do. If I hold any tighter I'll hurt her," said Mac.

"But you aren't catching her. She is supposed to be a prisoner. You are holding her like you love her," said Fifi. Mac blushed. The elf was so pretty, and her white hair was so soft in his fist. He regained composure. The orange faded from his hands.

"Answer, unless you don't have a home either," he said sternly.

"In the biggest oak tree along the bank of the creek near the path," said the elf. Mac turned to Fifi.

"What happens when she is done answering questions?"

"You have to let her go."

"Last question. Why were you following us?"

"I was lonely." Mac let go of the unnamed elf. She disappeared, or tried to. Mac's sweaty handprint hung orange in the air where he had held her waist. It moved to the edge of the trail.

"That's what you get when you ask a why question. They just blurt out the biggest reason they have. Maybe she was going to visit a friend, maybe-" Fifi began, but Mac spoke to the invisible elf.

"What did you mean by grown so big and strong?" Mac asked the faint orange handprint.

"I don't have to answer any more questions," said the elf's voice.

"Then I guess you are free to go. You don't have to stay here," said Mac to the handprint.

"How can you still see me?" asked the elf's voice.

"Yeah, how can you still see her?" asked Fifi.

"I think it's that orange stuff," said Mac.

---

Fifi had felt uneasy during the entire interrogation. It was not only that Mac was being a total male about interrogating a pretty elf, but she didn't like the way the rocks that ringed this part of the trail seemed to watch them.

Then a pebble narrowly missed Mac's head. It brushed against one ear as it flew by. But then he yelped and fell into the rock-strewn ground. A tall stony gray figure stepped out of the solid stone behind him as if it was mist. It chuckled and kicked Mac's ribs. She turned to face it and tried to remember what kind of person it was. Gnome soldier. Strong, but slow. If she could shatter its mica-fleck eyes she could escape, but this one kept its eyes hidden inside a stone helm.

Fifi looked around quickly for a rock, then felt a hard hand close around her body. She was picked up by a second gnome. Another two who appeared to be made of stone lumbered into the ring, carrying the elf. She had a bruise on her forehead.

---

Mac regained his feet and pushed the gray stony person, who fell exactly like a stack of stones would fall and cracked to pieces on the hard ground. A fat little gray woman leaped from the wreckage and escaped to the edge of the trail. Two more stony soldiers emerged from the rock face. The taller one loomed over Mac. It opened up its visor, and a small gray face inside spoke. "trespassers, submit for judgment, or else!"

"What else?" shouted Fifi, and squirmed in the stone gauntlet

"Else I squeeze you," came the answer from the one holding her.

"I have permission to be here, and these two are with me," said Mac.

"Kneel, squishies! The diamond approaches!" said one with a paint smear across his helmet.

Fifi and the elf were lowered and held with their knees on the ground. Mac was pushed down roughly by one of the stone people.