Mac and the Little People Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see if we can go inside" said Mac.

They circled to the front of the house. He paused at the foot of the steps and unrolled his soaked pants. Mac pulled the remainder of Fifi's tools out of his cargo pocket. "I meant to give these to you earlier, but we got distracted."

"Thank. Thanks you," said Fifi. "Never said that before." She carefully put her tools in the appropriately sized pouches, then tried to put on the apron, but couldn't due to the cut straps. Her eyes teared up. "We spent all day looking, now can't wear it." She rolled it back up with the tools inside.

"Do you remember? I had to cut it off you to take the arrows out," said Mac.

"Am not mad. I have almost all my tools back," Fifi said. She jumped onto Mac and hugged him around his neck. He held her. Then Mac felt her full lips on his ear. She held him for several seconds, then let go.

"Tia, you may want to stay out of sight for now." said Mac. "I don't want Cuttystool to see that you are with us." He ascended the steps with Fifi beside him. "Hold the tools behind you" he whispered. Fifi held the rolled up leather burrito behind her and attempted to look casual. Mac knocked. The curtains twitched a little bit, then Cuttystool spoke to them through the window.

"Didst thoo spend all day looking? I know where the fuzz-eared freak's tools are."

"Oh do you?" asked Mac, feigning ignorance. "Will you tell us?"

"Anly on thoo's promise to get them and leave this place forever," said Cuttystool.

"You know I can't make that deal," said Mac, thinking fast. There was a possibility that Cuttystool knew she was setting a death trap by leaving the tools at the pool. But did she know that he survived and had the tools?

"Then what wilst thoo give me for the knoowing? said the brownie.

"I don't want that information," said Mac. "I just want to come in and take a shower and go to bed. Keep the tools for all we care."

"But thoo spent all day looking."

"And now I want to spend all night sleeping."

"Goo get the tools and we can negotiate for antry."

"If you want me to find them so badly, tell me where they are." said Mac.

"Go doon into the farest. I put them on a rock beside a pool with three springs floowing in it."

"What if you are lying just to send us off on a snipe hunt?" asked Mac.

"That's where I left them. Canna lie." said the brownie indignantly.

"Anyone could find them just laying in the open like that."

"Nooboody goos there oft enough for it to matter."

"I want your word that the tools are there now, and if I find you are lying you have to let us in." said

Mac. He hoped she would accept that deal and then have to keep her word and let them in.

"Fine. The tools are in the p-. I mean on the p-" Cuttystool started to say but could not finish. Finally she spat out "On the porch! Thoo has them!" Cuttystool pointed at Fifi. "Canna say what isn't soo. How didst thoo survive a dip in the pool?"

"Not telling," said Mac.

"I'll noot be talkin' to deceivers." said Cuttystool. She closed the curtains.

"Come back!" Mac shouted, but there was no answer.

Mac and Fifi joined Tia at the bottom of the steps.

"I guess we are sleeping outside," said Mac. Then he saw the boombox. "I wish I could sleep in a boombox like a gremlin."

"I'm sleeping with you. I don't want you two getting up to anything while I'm not around," said Fifi.

"So you don't want to miss anything?" said Tia. She wrapped her legs around Mac's knee and bent backward so she could look at Fifi upside down.

"Not yours to do that with!" said Fifi.

Mac was acclimating to the cool evening and his instincts were getting excited about spending the night with two women. His cock stood fully erect, expecting to find a warm wet place to spend the night. Fortunately his mind was stronger than his instincts, and it knew a tease when he heard one. "If you haven't noticed, I'm a bit big for both of you." The two looked. Tia let go of his leg and backed away. Fifi, however, looked eager.

12