Mack 11. Truth or Dare Consequences

Story Info
Truth or Dare Consequences, and Revelations.
9.2k words
4.79
10.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer sat there, a raw visceral look on her face. Mackenzie laughed. I turned my face toward the boarded-up window, trying to hide the shock, and just a hint of intrigue visible on my lips. Would she agree to do it? I didn't know. With all the things that had happened over the past few days, I really couldn't be sure. Even then, the more I learned about my daughter's true feelings, the reasons why she did certain things, and the way she carried herself, it was slowly becoming more and more evident that she might actually agree to do it.

I, on the other hand, was going to refuse. There was no way I was going to let Jennifer do that. No way, no how. She was my daughter, and even though we loved each other desperately, and we trusted each other absolutely, without limitations, I was not going to give in to the twisted machinations of her friend...no matter how many times she let me fuck her.

"Come on," Mackenzie said slyly. "It's not like I'm daring you to have his baby!"

"Jesus Christ," I said, turning back to the conversation at hand. "She's not doing it."

"She has to!" Mackenzie shouted then. "That's the rules! If you didn't wanna play, you shouldn't have started!"

"Settle down," I said then, my voice taking a hard edge.

"N-nnnnaaaahhhh! That's bullshit!" Mackenzie shouted.

"Dad...." I turned to look at Jennifer, who was sitting quietly, a very thoughtful look on her face.

"Don't tell me you're thinking about doing it," I said, a tiny bit of pleading evident in my voice.

"Hold on. You always tell me to think of things from a different angle. A different perspective."

"Sucking my dick?" I questioned. My cock thumped in my pants, betraying me like a dime-bag hooker ready to cut ties with its only protector, for another quick, cheap fix. I clenched my jaw and tried to will it away, but it stayed right where it was, remembering the dildo show Mackenzie had put on earlier. I looked at the dildo sitting on the couch and focused on it. It looked extremely life-like, right down to the folds of skin at the base, the ball-sack, and a strong prominently ridged head.

"Dad," Jennifer said softly. "I can do this."

"No, you can't," I said.

"No, I can," she said again. "Think of it this way. It's skin. You lick your lips, it's skin. You kiss someone, it's skin."

"You eat my pussy," Mackenzie said leeringly.

"It's still skin," Jennifer retorted. "She wants to play the game, we'll play the game," Jennifer said then.

"No, we won't," I said.

"Yes Daddy, we will," Jennifer said, speaking to me through gritted teeth. I glared at her, and she leaned over quickly, put her lips right up against the edge of my ear, and breathed into it, the words were barely comprehensible, but it was communication, and it was secret. "One time. It's a split second. Nothing more. Nobody will know and nobody will care." I sucked in the deepest breath of air I'd ever taken in, and let it out so slowly, I could have exhaled for a year. "With everything we've already done, that nobody else knows about...this is easy. She has no clue the can of worms she's opened."

Jennifer pulled away from me and then slid off her chair to kneel on the floor. She motioned to me and then crawled across the room on her knees until she was right next to my chair.

"Sideways. I wanna make sure you're actually doing it, and not faking!" Mackenzie shouted like a ringmaster, working the audience. I envisioned her with a top hat and a bull-whip in her hand, and suddenly the outfit she was wearing fit right in.

"Take it out," Jennifer said, sitting back on her heels and waiting patiently, her hands on her knees.

"I can't...I can't fucking believe I'm doing this," I said, throwing Mackenzie a nasty look.

"Don't act like it's so gross," Mackenzie said viciously. "You just said you've been thinking about fucking her."

"It was a dream," I said, pulling my slacks down to my ankles.

"Uh-huh," Mackenzie said, snickering at the distress Jennifer and I were enduring.

"Mmmm," Mackenzie said, craning her neck to see past Jennifer's head and shoulders, spotting my Lieutenant Erection, reporting for stiff duty. "Looks like you might still be thinking about it."

"It's a natural reaction," I said, turning my chair so that I was sitting sideways in front of the fireplace. "And it's cold."

"Cold makes your willy shrink," Mackenzie said, and she was correct. "So if your cock is hard, it must really want it."

"Don't listen to her," Jennifer said, her eyes fixated on the bottom of my shirt where it overhung my underwear.

"Are you sure?" I asked again, feeling horrible, and at the same time, I couldn't stop imagining Jennifer's lips wrapping around the shaft of my cock, hungrily sucking me from tip to base to tip. I ripped my head upwards, swearing at the ceiling.

"Come on," Mackenzie said softly now, her voice purring in my ears. "Come on Big Daddy. I wanna see...."

Jennifer picked her chin up and looked directly into my eyes, and then, her mouth came open, ever so slightly, and I watched as her tongue and lips formed a tiny series of words that only I could see. "I...love...you...daddy."

My cock hammered in my underwear as if shooting my load right then, and I had to grab it to calm things down.

"God damn!" Mackenzie yelped, scooting to the edge of the couch and leaning forward.

"Jennifer," I groaned.

"It'll be okay," Jennifer said with a knowing smile. "Now, let's get this done."

Slowly, I reached up under my shirt, grabbed the waistband of my underwear, and pulled it down. The shaft of my cock sprang free, thick, and hard, ready for the ultimate pleasure sensation.

"I don't know if I can get that in my mouth," Jennifer said.

"You fucking liar!" Mackenzie shouted at her.

"Don't call her a liar!" I said sharply.

"It's okay. She didn't say how much I had to suck," Jennifer said.

She came forward then, pushed my shirt up, and pulled my underwear down even further. She looked like she was going to hook the waistband under my balls, but then she looked up into my eyes again, a look of pleading to simply cooperate, to get this awful experience over and done with as quickly as possible. I stood up then, pushed my underwear down until they fell to my ankles, and then kicked them across the room, taking aim at Mackenzie. My shot went wide, and she didn't seem to care where they went. I sat back down, my cock throbbing harder than it had ever throbbed before.

Jennifer sat up and crawled forward the last two steps and put her arms on my thighs. She looked into my eyes for a second and then glanced down. She looked back at me again, smiling. "It's not the end of the world Daddy," she said softly.

"I know, but..."

"Relax," she said then, giving me a small smile and her right hand slowly moved off my thigh and reached for the base of my dick. Her soft delicate fingers wrapped around my cock, and it jumped in her hand. She laughed at that, and then ran her thumb up and down the underside of my shaft, feeling the smooth silky skin there. "I thought it would be all...hairy," she said.

"I, uh.... Keep it trimmed," I said, trying to hold my cum back, which felt like a tidal wave being contained in a thimble.

I felt something else then, warm soft fingers stroking my balls, and I looked down to see Jennifer using her left hand to cup my balls, gently rolling them around in the palm of her hand. "They're moving," she said, and then she giggled. "Daddy! They're moving around!"

"They do that," Mackenzie said informatively, "when he's ready to bust his nut."

Jennifer looked up at me, adventure and excitement in her eyes. "Don't cum yet," she said.

"I won't," I promised, and then she bent her head down and I felt her sweet soft lips slide over the head of my cock. My hands grabbed the edges of the chair, crushing the wood underneath. My pelvis wanted to jerk upwards, force every little millimeter of my manhood into the back of her throat, and explode with the force of a thousand angst-filled teenagers.... But I maintained control and kept my ass in my seat.

Jennifer's lips wrapped around the ridge of my cock, sliding down even more, and then she turned her head just a little, looking up at Mackenzie, as if to say, "See? I did it. I won. I didn't give up. I won, you little whore."

"Now that's a bad-ass-bitch," Mackenzie said, her words filled with pride.

Jennifer turned back to me, but instead of pulling off of my cock, she bent her head forward and sank the head of my dick deeper into her mouth. I groaned at just how fucking good it felt. She kept the skin of my dick stretched tight against my balls, and her lips began to slide up and down my shaft, lubricating my skin with her hot wet spit.

"Jesus Christ," I said, my cock throbbing in the back of her throat. To my utter shock and dismay, Jennifer moaned, sucked harder, and then slid her lips all the way down to the base of my cock, taking me all the way into her throat, deeper than anyone had ever done before. "No," I grunted, but Jennifer gently stroked my balls with her left hand, urging me to empty them into her.

"Baby," I groaned. "Jesus. You don't-" I tied to speak, but the feeling of Jennifer's lips, her tongue, her throat, all wrapped around me, sucking me, licking me, fucking me, begging me to cum, was too much for any mortal man, and at last, I succumbed to my physical desire. "Oh no," I groaned, and my balls tightened into a single golf-ball-sized sack, more dense than the center of a neutron star. I threw my head back, and my hips jerked up and down. Jennifer pushed her head down even further, and searing hot white lightning raced up my rod, spurting heavily into the back of Jennifer's throat.

My cock jerked, coiling like a spring, and then straightened, firing ejaculate inside of my daughter like I was trying to hammer a nail with one strike. She groaned and sucked, pulling her lips up just a little bit, and then, she slid back down, swallowing the couple of tablespoons of cum I'd fired off, and then she came up for more. My toes curled, my calves tightened and my ass cheeks clenched so god damned hard my asshole hurt, and still I came harder, unloading my sweet salty semen into her mouth.

Jennifer, like a dutiful sex slave, sat between my legs, sucking gently, long after I'd spent every shell in the chamber, coaxing every single drop of cum out of me, and swallowing it like a good little girl of twenty-some-odd years. My body convulsed, shivers ran up my spine and then back down, hooking at my balls and giving my cock one final jerk, the last hurrah before it too fell victim to the ravages of pleasure given, and time well spent.

Slowly, she slid her lips up the length of my shaft, gently holding the base of my cock, and my balls, sucking the last dregs of daddy cream from my body. She stopped with the head still suctioned between her lips, and slowly stroked my cock up and down, her right hand milking me, sucking every last drop like it was some sort of elixir of health and beauty, and for a split second, I thought it might be just that. Her lips then slid back, releasing my swollen mushroom tip, and she gently wrapped her fingers around the shaft, just under the head, and licked my piss hole two times, and then, almost as an afterthought, she kissed the head of my cock, and then gently put it down to hang between my legs, completely, and utterly, eviscerated.

"See?" Jennifer said, smiling as she stood up next to me. "It wasn't that bad."

"Bad?" Mackenzie shouted as if there could be no such thing. "That wasn't bad at all! That was fucking awesome! Holy shit! I...I came just watching that!"

Jennifer giggled, and put a hand up to her mouth, her knuckles touching her lips and her face turning red. I felt like all of my life, my innocence, my honor, and...everything else that made me who I was, had just been sucked out of me.

"Alright well, since it's my turn, I say we eat," Jennifer said.

"You're still hungry?" Mackenzie laughed.

"Yes," Jennifer giggled. "It might look and feel like a lot, but it's not. Barely anything came out."

I blinked, and my mouth came open, knowing she was telling a fib. I'd cum more in that instant, than all the other times I'd ever come, all put together. If I had to estimate how much cum it was, I would say a good eight ounces. A full cup. Not a drop less. Of course, there was no way the volume of my balls equaled so much, but like Jennifer had just said, it felt like gallons.

A few moments later, Jennifer was donning over-gloves and pulling the cast iron Dutch oven out of the coals. She used a twig to knock all the smaller coals off the lid and then blew the ashes off until the lid was completely clear. I bent down and grabbed my pants, sliding them back up my legs and fastening them with my belt. My underwear was still MIA, but I would find them later.

"Oh my god," Jennifer said, pulling the lid off the stew and inhaling the thick hearty aroma.

"Oh shit," Mackenzie said, peering into the pot. "That does look good."

"I'll get some bowls and a ladle," I said, and I hurried into the kitchen, only to return a moment later to silence. "Hello?" I said, walking into the front room, and looking from side to side. Then I saw them, Mackenzie lying on the couch, Jennifer on top of her, their bodies entwined, as well as their mouths, their tongues, their arms and legs alike.

"Mmmmmmugh," Jennifer groaned, and then pulled her lips free, glancing over at me with a mischievous smile. "Sorry Daddy," she said quickly, peeling her body up off of Mackenzie's. "I had to pay someone back."

"Mackenzie," I asked.

"Well, yeah," Jennifer said, and she giggled. "Who else?"

"I don't know," I said, handing her a bowl and then handing her Mackenzie's bowl as well. I reached down and slid the ladle into the stew. My first impression was a giant thick-headed dick, slowly penetrating a dark wet stew...but then the smell and the sight brought me back to reality, and my stomach grumbled, demanding sustenance.

I scooped up an overly-healthy portion of stew and then, considered whether I should keep it for myself, hand it off to the next person in line, dump it over Mackenzie's head, or hurl it against the wall.

"Daddy?" Jennifer asked then, her voice quiet and comforting. "Daddy, is...? Are you okay?"

"I don't know," I said softly.

"You remember what I said to you?" Jennifer asked, coming closer. She bent down and pressed her body against my left shoulder in a heartfelt caress. "Do you remember?"

I remembered. I turned around and handed her the bowl of stew, and took the empty bowl from her hands.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," I said, slowly filling the next bowl.

"I...know I talk a lot of shit," Mackenzie said then, getting to her feet and coming over to stand next to Jennifer. "And I get a little crazy at times," she said, and then she bent down, her knees going wide and her clean-shaven pussy exposed to my face, but she didn't seem like she was trying to flash me. She wasn't trying to do anything, other than, speak to me, on the same level. "I just wanna say, you're a real bad-ass too."

"A bad-ass?" I said, in a completely dissatisfied tone.

"Yeah," Mackenzie said, rotating her hips forward and slamming both her knees into the firebricks that lined the front of the fireplace. "Owww! Ow! Ow! Ooooh! Fuuuuck~!" she yelped, and she flung her hands out, trying to grab hold of someone, anyone, or anything, to arrest her fall. I saw the fireplace poker begin to fall in her direction, her hand darted toward the Dutch Oven, filled with boiling hot stew, and right next to that, the fire raged on.

Reacting on instinct alone, I reached out, grabbed hold of Mackenzie's left breast, the only part of her I could reach, and yanked upward.

Mackenzie yelped, but my move set her off balance and caused her to roll to her right, slamming into Jennifer, and the two of them fell backward onto the carpeted floor. Jennifer's left hand held a mostly full bowl of steaming stew aloft, while her right hand clutched a hand full of flesh, Mackenzie's flesh, the inside of her right thigh, to be exact.

"Fuck," Mackenzie groaned again, and she slowly started to move right and left, her hands grabbing hold of parts of her that hurt, stung, or burned with pain.

"Are you okay?" I asked, standing up and coming over to help Jennifer to her feet, before reaching down with both hands to pull Mackenzie up to her feet next.

"You're my fucking super-man," Mackenzie said then. "If you wouldn't have caught me, I'd be burnt up right now."

"Well, you might have gotten burned," I said. "But not burnt up."

"Same thing," Mackenzie said, smoothing her skirt out, and then, she grabbed the waist part, spun it around halfway, unhooked a clasp, and then unzipped a tiny hidden zipper, releasing the entire thing. Her skirt fell down her hips, the black elastic band that went up her crotch and ass, peeling away last, and the entire thing fell to Mackenzie's feet. "I'm done wearing shit like this," she said unobtrusively. "I'll wear sexy ass shit for you Papi, but from now on, I'm wearing stuff that's comfortable."

Jennifer reached down and picked up Mackenzie's skirt and immediately left the room.

"Where is she going?" I asked, unsure of what was going on.

"I don't know," Mackenzie said, smiling at me. "Do I look like I can read minds?"

"No," I said, and then I gave her a dead serious expression. "Look, I know it looked like a lot of fun, but please don't do that again."

"I wasn't trying to fall in the fire baby!" Mackenzie said, sitting up on the couch and folding her legs one, over the other.

"I wasn't talking about that," I said, just as Jennifer came back into the room.

"Here we go," she said, handing a small folded-up article of clothing to me, and then to Mackenzie, and then, she went to my recliner, sat down, and pulled her own skirt off. She unfolded an identical piece of fabric, three times, and then shook it out, showing off a pair of what looked like, sleep pants.

"What are those?" I asked.

"Egyptian cotton sleep pants," Jennifer said with a gigantic smile on her face. "I read an article at work that said these sleep pants are the very best, for the least amount of money. They're super comfortable-"

"Do they feel nice?" Mackenzie asked.

"Comfot-ahh-ble," Jennifer said, drawing out the pronunciation. "Yeah, they feel good," Jennifer restated. I watched as she slipped her feet into the pants and then pulled them up her long slender legs before sitting up, and then standing up, pulling the pants up between her legs. Her hands came down, smoothing the fabric out, cupping it around her sex, and then tucking it in beside her mound on both sides. She grabbed the waist and pulled the pants up again, making sure they stayed in place and then tied the waist ribbon tight. She turned right and left, and right again. "How do I look?" she asked.

"You look great," I said and then shook my head.

"Tony says you look grrrreat!" Mackenzie laughed.

"I, you look fine. You look awesome. The pants look very nice," I said.

"You think my shirt matches?" Jennifer asked.

"Your shirt matches everything," I said smartly.

"Big Guns," Mackenzie snickered. "Show 'em off bitch."

Jennifer looked over at Mackenzie and then turned back to me. "Sorry, Daddy. It's a thing."

"Go ahead," I said, waving my hand casually.

Jennifer pulled her shirt up, exposing her breasts which bobbed back into place, her nipples going from noticeable, to extremely perky in the blink of an eye.

"I did it, so it's your turn now," Jennifer said.

Mackenzie smiled and pulled her shirt up, and off, slapping it on the couch next to herself. Her hands then came up, squeezing her breasts and then I saw the deep purple marks on the underside of her left breast.