Mack 11. Truth or Dare Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it," she whispered and then cleared her throat. "Cum for me."

My cock, already as hard as it could ever get, swelled, throbbed, and burned, and then, Mackenzie's lips were on it again, sucking hard as my morning wood delivered the daily news. Hot slippery cum spurted into her mouth between her lips, and she giggled as she stroked me faster and faster, enjoying the way she could make me spurt by manipulating how hard she stroked me, or how fast. She kept tugging, and licked the tip of my cock with her tongue until every single bit of cum was drained out of me once again, and then, she pulled back the covers and smiled at me, showing me her mouth, loaded with my milky white seed.

"Did you see how much it was that time?" She asked...smiling, I put my hands up to my eyes and rubbed them hard. I sucked in a deep breath, and pulled the crust of sleep out of the corners of my eyes, and then opened them again, only to see, my eyes were not deceiving me. My mind was. Jennifer lay there on my chest, smiling at me in the most innocent and sexy way I had ever seen.

"I, uh..." I said softly, not wanting to alarm her. Let me uh, open my eyes a second. I turned around and replayed everything I could think of, rapid-fire, through my mind. It was Mackenzie who had come to my bed. I was sure of it. I turned around and saw Jennifer lying there, stark naked, a figure of perfect beauty.

"What's wrong" she asked.

"Nothing," I said quickly, getting up and hurrying around the other side of the bed. I looked down and grabbed my shirt and her sleep pants from the floor. "Uh, how did my shirt get in here?" I asked.

"Oh, I took it off, Mackenzie. I was a bit cold so I went back to bed."

The blood drained from my face. "And these, are your sleep pants," I said, gently placing both articles of clothing on the bed.

"Daddy?" Jennifer said, sliding across the bed and coming up behind me, wrapping her arms around me in a sweet embrace. I could feel her tits against my back, the thumping of her heart beating against me. I ached to tell her I had no idea it was her, but I should have. I should have fucking known. "You're starting to scare me, daddy," she said, hugging me tighter. I felt her lips against my neck, kissing me, and I spun around.

"Let me see your neck," I said.

"Why?" She breathed, unsure now.

"I...I'm sorry. I just wanted to see what I'd done,"

"It's okay," she said, and she came around in front of me, kneeling on the bed, her perfect tits hanging in front of her. She pulled her hair from the right side of her head and tilted her head to the side, showing me, the gigantic, deep purple welt, I had sucked into the flesh of her neck. I brought my hand up to feel it, my fingertips trembling as they touched Jennifer's flesh.

"It's so much darker than last time," Jennifer smiled, raising an eyebrow at me. "I don't know if concealer and wearing my hair on this side is going to cut it," she said.

"This time?" I asked reflexively.

"Yeah. The one you gave me before was dark, but it looked like a bruise. You didn't see it?"

My mind whirled. The bruise. David. It wasn't David's doing. It was mine. My mind raced. Cherry and watermelon. I refocused on Jennifer. "You bought the cherry and watermelon stuff for me?"

"Yeah," Jennifer said, her grin becoming even bigger than normal.

"And Mackenzie...has never touched the stuff?"

"No," Jennifer said, but then she smiled again. "I did convince her to at least try some things out, so... she's going to try the cucumber stuff I have."

"Cucumber?"

"Yeah. So if you start eating her pussy, and you start craving a salad, you'll know why."

I sat there for a few more moments, brainstorming, wondering what the hell I was going to do. "How many times have we...done it."

"Done it?" Jennifer asked.

I swallowed heavily, wracked with guilt. "I'm sorry sweetie. I'm having a moment here. I...I'm a bit confused."

"Now you are scaring me," she said, crawling forward and laying me back on the bed.

"We were together...last night."

"Yeah," Jennifer replied softly. My heart ached again, but I kept everything inside.

"And the night before?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, her fingers playing with my chest hair. "You said you wanted me in here every night. Every night means every night." I looked into her eyes and saw a beauty I never knew existed, and yet, here I was, abusing her. Taking advantage of her. I told her these things, and she suddenly got mad.

"You've never abused me. Ever! And as far as taking advantage of me, the only person who's taken advantage of anyone is...Mackenzie, and myself."

"How can you say that?" I asked.

"Because I can," Jennifer said softly. "Because, for the past, I don't know how many years, all I've wanted to do, is be everything to you. Everything, everyone, all you need, everything you need. I can't be everyone. I get it. And I can't be everything, either. But, I figured it out. I found Mackenzie, and we made it happen."

"Made what happen?" I asked. "Wait. Found her?"

"Found who?" Jennifer said.

"You said, you found Mackenzie," I said accusingly.

"Can you forget I said that?" Jennifer asked.

"No. Tell me what you meant," I said, demanding to know.

"Alright. I'll tell you, but...I can't right now."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because, there's trouble, and we need to wait for it to blow over before I go wrecking the entire world again!" Jennifer's bottom lip trembled and I knew she was super upset, not with me, but with the fact that I now knew something else was going on.

"You promise, you'll tell me, the very moment you can," I said.

"I promise," Jennifer said, lying on my chest and staring into my eyes seductively.

"I can't believe..." I started to say, but let the words trail off. No matter what I was going to say, it was not going to come out right. I was just going to end up hurting her and breaking her fucking heart.

"I know," Jennifer said, smiling like a giddy schoolgirl who'd just found out all the answers to all the math questions were in the back of the exact same textbook. "I made you cum, fifteen times last night."

"What?" I asked, turning my face to look at her.

"Yeah," she said. "The night before was only like, twelve times. And the night before that was only like six. But last night, you were going non-stop."

I reached down then, felt my cock, and then I knew why it ached so much.

Jennifer's lips pressed against mine and she grabbed my cock out of my hand, stroking it just right, and in seconds it was on its way back up.

"What are you doing?" I groaned, putting a restraining arm on hers.

"Making it sixteen," she said with a giggle. "Sweet sixteen," she purred. "I love it when it's sweet like that," she said lustfully. "Now come on, and concentrate. I gotta make this happen before Mack wakes up."

"Why?" I asked then, not understanding.

"She doesn't know yet. I mean, she suspects, which is why she's been on about the questions and the dare. Which, by the way, you really missed your calling," she said, a giant grin on her face. "You almost had me going. You should have been a movie star."

"Oh, I don't know about that," I said.

"Fine," Jennifer said softly, and then she dove under the covers. "A porn star," she said, and then she slid my sore length of man-meat back between her lips, and I could do absolutely nothing, but give her everything she wanted, and as quickly as I could. I was almost there when I heard a knock at the door and Mackenzie walked into the bedroom, her arms folded in front of her bare naked breasts.

"Baby," I said, gently tapping Jennifer on the shoulder since she hadn't stopped sucking, or sliding her lips up and down my cock.

Jennifer paused, looked up, and then quickly slid my cock out of her mouth. "Hey baby," She said, smiling at Mackenzie. "You sleep okay?"

"Yeah," she said, looking from me, to Jennifer, and back. "Apparently not as well as you two."

"Well, I just got in here," Jennifer said, sucking the head of my cock one more time between words. "You know, after that dare, I just couldn't get enough. So I came back for a little breakfast."

"Really?" Mackenzie said, dropping her arms and yanking the thick cuff of rolled Egyptian cotton past her wide hips. "If you're having breakfast, then what is Big Daddy eating?"

Mackenzie lifted a knee and climbed up on the bed, moved up beside me, and then brought one knee over my head, straddling my face. Without a word, she reached down and spread her pussy open, and then spread her knees, dropping her sex down to my mouth. Jennifer's mouth enveloped my cock again, and I moaned directly into Mackenzie's pussy, my tongue sliding up her dripping wet snatch.

My hands grabbed Mackenzie's ass, pulling her pussy to my mouth like an overripe peach, and I ate her like she was the last edible thing on the planet. In less than a minute, she was crying out, not trying to muffle her cries of ecstasy in the slightest, and I kept licking sucking, and tongue fucking her clit until she shouted "I'm cumming!"

"Mmmmm!" Jennifer moaned as my own cum began to geyser into her mouth, spurting hot jets of sweet honeyed mead between her lips. Again, she sucked me dry, but this time, instead of swallowing, she crawled up next to me and grabbed Mackenzie's face, pulling her around. "I know, you want some," she said, her mouth filled to the brim with my cum.

"Mmmm," Mackenzie said, and their lips slid against each other, their tongues sliding back and forth, sharing my sweetness, sucking it back and forth between their mouths, until, in the end, there was nothing left to swallow.

Shuddering, Mackenzie slipped off my face, and then off the side of the bed where she grabbed her sleep pants and began putting them back on.

"By the way. You wanted to know when the last time Big Daddy and I had sex?" Mackenzie said, sliding across the bed and kissing Jennifer on the lips one last time. "Just now."

"No, before that," Jennifer asked.

"In the garage," Mackenzie said. "I tried to get him to cum, in my pussy, but he didn't have a condom."

"We bought condoms," Jennifer said, turning to me. "I told you to wear a condom Dad!"

"It's okay," Mackenzie said, a huge grin forming on her lips. "He came in my ass instead."

Jennifer turned a pair of narrowed eyes my way, and I grabbed my watch off my nightstand and noted it was way past time to get up. We had stuff to do, and I had a window to re-board.

Jennifer slid off the bed as well and then began stripping the bed down once more.

"I'm...fucking sleeping in here tonight," Mackenzie said, touching the bed once again.

"You won't do much sleeping," Jennifer said.

"So you didn't "just" get in here..." Mackenzie said accusingly.

"Maybe," Jennifer said, and she yanked the sheets completely off the bed, and walked out with them, her ass swaying seductively with every step.