Mackenzie's Exciting Adventure

Story Info
A fun girl learns to spell D-E-P-R-A-V-I-T-Y.
9.6k words
3.72
108k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, this is on the rather darker and twisted side of things. There is no romance, rainbows, unicorns, sweetness, morality, justice, bubble cum, and "everything nice" to be found in this story.

Themes are on the d/s, corruption, degradation, cohesion, gb, etc. sides of things.

You have been cautioned. Enjoy.

All characters are fictional in this fictional story and are based on the fictional events that occurred on the fictional planet Earth of the 23rd fictional dimension. All fictional characters are over the age of 18. Actually, they are all over the age of 18 in their fictional planet and fictional dimension which will make them over 203 years in our planet and dimension...give or take a few seconds.

Mackenzie's Exciting Adventure.

The senator walked into his home glad to be out of the sun and the stifling humidity. The coolness of the air conditioning was never more welcomed. He stepped into his sturdy dropping his suitcase by his desk. Taking off his jacket and tie, he rolled his sleeves up to his elbows. He heard the sound of the clicking of glasses coming in through the door and made his way to the living room where his wife, a glass of red in one hand and a glass of whisky in the other was walking out the side of their mini bar.

"Hey honey," she greeted him, her voice sophisticatedly smooth as always. She extended the glass of whisky towards him, "How's Washington?"

"You know dear, it's Washington," he said chuckling, "Just doing my best to serve the people." He embraced her with his free hand and gave her a kiss on the cheek she had presented to him.

"Mmm," she replied as they separated, "Will you be able to get bill C563 through?"

"Oh yeah," he said drinking from his glass, "Just got a few more favors and pieces to move around and things should fall into place."

"That's excellent my dear. That should be good for the judiciary," she said also taking a sip from her glass.

"And your court my dear?" He asked.

"You know...just part of the system. Just trying to do justice for the people," she said.

"Mmm, I hear you," he murmured kissing her again.

She was a federal judge. They were both in their early fifties and were one of the most powerful couples in the country. Most of their power and influence occurred behind the scenes so most people did not actually know how powerful they truly were. And they quite preferred it that way. Power and influence, however, were things they both immensely enjoyed having. People who truly knew them knew to not cross them, lest they experience the ruthlessness of their power.

"Vera dropped off a new video," she said taking another sip from her class before continuing, "Le Tour, for dinner, then watch it to end the night?" she asked, taking another sip from her glass.

"Mmm, excellent. Sounds perfect my dear," he replied, his hand moving to lightly caress her ass.

-------------------- + --------------------

Three hours later, they were back from dinner at the expensive and exclusive Le Tour. They had had a six hundred dollar-plus dinner and were now in their state-of-the-art home theater. They sat in two of the plush reclining theater seats in front of a ninety-five-inch ultra-high-definition screen and they both held nightcaps in their hands, another whisky for him and a glass of red for her.

The lights deemed and the screen came to life, and soon, the video started to play.

Three lines of text, white on a black background, in a clean and elegant font appeared on the screen. It read -

MACKENZIE PHILIPS

Age: 19

Date: 07-20-2022

Location Recruited: STARBUCKS COFFEE.

The text stayed up for three seconds before slowly fading into black. The screen then slowly transitioned to the picture of the smiling cute and happy face of nineteen-year-old Mackenzie Philips. She had a round face surrounded by short rich natural blond hair. Her green eyes were big and round, and she had a small nose and an equally small mouth with thin pink lips.

"Oh my. She is an adorable one. This is gotta be good," the judge said taking a sip from her glass.

"Yes, very cute," her husband concurred.

The picture transitioned into another of Mackenzie behind the counter in a Starbucks store. She had a cute smile on her face and had her green apron atop her white tee shirt and blue skinny jeans. A few more pictures scrolled with her doing various cute poses and hand gestures such as the heart symbol and the peace sign, in various parts of the Starbucks shop. The pictures then transitioned to some other equally cute pictures of nineteen-year-old Mackenzie in various cute outfits before finally ending with a TikTok clip of her going a cute dance for a TikTok dance challenge. The latter pictures and the dance displayed her body from the sides and back as she posed. Her cute smile sometimes was a combination of innocent and naughty as she subtly moved her hips in her cute tight-fitting clothes as she moved danced and posed. The outfits showed off the nice curves of her round c-cup boobs, her slim waist, and her bouncy full butt. Altogether, she was a super cute five-foot-two-inch bundle.

"Super adorable, such a tease. A delightful find," the judge said smiling as they watched.

"I couldn't agree more my dear," her husband responded smiling also.

The screen, which had faded into black after the dance clip came back to life. Mackenzie was now sitting in front of a glass table facing the camera. On the right of the table was a stainless-steel tray with a cloth covering. She was smiling but looked a little nervous.

"Hey Mackenzie!" a female voice said excitedly. The utterer was off camera and guessing from the direction of Mackenzie's eye, she was behind the camera.

"Hi Ms. Vera," Mackenzie replied, her smile getting bigger, and she giggled a little.

"Say hi to the camera also baby," Vera said. Her own smile could be heard in the sound of her voice.

"Hi," Mackenzie said again giggling and waving nervously this time looking into the camera and smiling.

The camera view switched to show Mackenzie's full frame. She had on a flowery crop top with a square neckline and a matching mid-thigh skirt that hugged her shapely hips, thighs, and butt. The top had elastic bands at the bottom and at the ends of its slightly puffy arms. Completing her outfit, was a pair of light brown Mary Janes which had three-and-a-half-inch heels.

"Aww so cute," Vera said. "So now that we have sighed all those boring papers and all that other boring stuff, let's talk a little about you. Also, let us know what you have been up to since we met like a week ago. You know? So that we can get to know you a little better, okay?" Vera said.

"Okay," Mackenzie replied nodding her head.

"Excellent! So, we know that you are nineteen and your name is Mackenzie, and that you work at Starbucks as a barrister, right?" she asked pausing to let Mackenzie nod her agreement before she continued, "Nice. And we met last week, right? When I stopped to buy coffee at your Starbucks and then we just got to talking right?"

Again, she paused, and Mackenzie nodded her head smiling.

"Cool. Yeah, you were just so super cute, I had to know more about you," she said, and Mackenzie's smile got even bigger, and she giggled some more.

"So, we like, talked about lots of stuff and you said everything was pretty normal with you. Like your family and stuff, mom and dad still married, you have a younger brother, and you are in your first year in college, like nothing exciting right?" Vera asked, the playfulness in her voice coming through.

"Yeah, um, just like boring stuff," Mackenzie said giggling and they both laughed.

"And you have only ever been with one person before, your current boyfriend, what's his name again, Tyler?"

"Kyle," Mackenzie responded nodding while smiling shyly.

"Yeah, and everything there is pretty vanilla too, right? Kinda boring there too, right?" she asked still in her teasing playful tone and Mackenzie shyly smiling, nodded again.

"Yeah," Vera continued on, "Well, I then told you that I can help with that. In fact, I said to you that I could tell that you were the type of girl who is a good girl but who also secretly wants to try something exciting right?"

Smiling and biting her lips, Mackenzie nodded her head, "Yeah."

"Yeah, I even guessed that you had secretly read fifty shades of gray and fantasized about that a little bit. In short, I rightly guessed that you fantasize about being a pleaser, a giver, being a submissive right baby?"

"Yes," Mackenzie smiled bashfully biting her lips said as she nodded her head again.

"Nice. So, then I told you I could set up a really exciting video shoot for you to experience like your fantasies, right? But you did not want to do that because you were afraid it was like a porno right? You were also nervous about your boyfriend, like finding out, right?"

Another nervous nod from Mackenzie.

"But then I explained to you how good of an opportunity it really was. Like not only do you get to experience and enjoy your fantasies, but no one you know will ever know because they will never see the video cos it will never be like public or on the internet or something. Only a very few special people who like to see girls like you experience their fantasies will see it. And then when I told you that I will also give you five thousand dollars, you decided to give it a try. Right baby?"

"Yeah," Mackenzie said smiling nervously.

"That's a lot of money right baby? You could really buy a lot of nice things with that and even get something really nice for your boyfriend Lyle," Vera said, intentionally getting her boyfriend's name wrong again.

"Yeah," Mackenzie responded her face blushing embarrassed, "Um plus like, I heard like doing like a BDSM video is like liberating and empowering," she added hoping to appear also mature and exciting.

"Oh boy," the judge said chucking, her hand squeezing her husband's upper thigh.

"Nice! Wow. Yeah, I totally forgot about that. I'm so excited for you Mackenzie!" Vera said. She was pleased that Mackenzie had not also corrected her boyfriend's name. "Hey! So that's a really nice outfit. You look super cute in it, just like on your social media pages. I see you wore it just like we decided after we went through your social media pics, so that's good. You also did not wear any bra or panties as I asked you not to, right?"

"Un hun," Mackenzie nodded her head smiling bashfully.

"Nice! That's pretty exciting, right? Not having any underwear on?"

Again, she nodded bashfully.

"Hey! Tell me, how did you feel blindfolded in the car as you were driven here?" Vera asked.

"Um...it was, I was a little nervous," Mackenzie replied.

"Yeah, I bet. But hey, it was a little exciting too, right? Like a little adventurous too, right?"

"Yeah," Mackenzie said still smiling.

"Nice, you are so silly," Vera said chuckling. "Okay, let me introduce you to three of my friends that will be helping us and then we will get started."

Just as she finished speaking, the camera view changed to one that had a wider view that captured Mackenzie as well as the back of the room. Three women walked into the room, the heels of their high-heeled shoes echoing on the floor of the tiled floor. As they made their way in, the system of cameras changed views and adjusted a few times to fully capture them from various viewpoints. When they were close enough to the table, the camera view changed to one that included both Mackenzie and the three new women. Mackenzie had a slightly worried and uncertain look on her face.

The video paused and a frame with text on the bottom half of the women's images was overlayed on top of it.

The first woman was dressed in a bodycon long sleeve red PVC top with a plunging neckline that displayed her impressive cleavage. She also had black bodycon PVC pants with a zipper at the back and a pair of knee-high black high-heeled boots. The text below her read -

Name: MISTRESS IVY.

Age: 43.

Occupation: CLASSIFIED.

Her face was the definition of a "resting bitch face" and was made up with various dark shades except for her lips which were crimson red. Her raven black hair was in a high ponytail, and it fell all the way to her lower back. She was tall and voluptuous and made a pretty imposing and intimidating figure.

The text below the other two women who were equally voluptuous and who would probably describe themselves more as "thicc" read -

Name: CHAMPAGNE

Age: 30

Occupation: STRIPPER

Name: CANDY

Age: 32

Occupation: STRIPPER

Champagne was black and Candy, Latina. Their fashion sense could be described as ghetto fabulous, similar to how you might see a woman dressed in "reality" shows such as hip-hop wives.

The text faded out and the video resumed.

Mistress Ivy pulled back the empty chair that was on the right side of the table while Candy and Champagne walked to her other side, flanking the table on the left.

"That's Mistress Ivy sitting next to you Mackenzie. Say hello, don't be shy," Vera said.

Turning her head toward Ivy, her face apprehensive, she said, "Hi." Her voice was a little higher as managed to present an awkward smile.

In acknowledgment, Ivy just smiled at her, her piercing steel-gray eyes fixed on her. The smile looked like one a snake would give a mouse and Mackenzie quickly looked away although she could still feel Ivy's eyes on her from her peripheral.

"And those two lovely ladies are Champagne and Candy," Vera said.

"Hey," they both said drawing out the word in a sing-song way, breaking into sassy poses as they looked at the camera smiling before turning and waving at Mackenzie.

"Hi," Mackenzie said returning their smiles and giggling.

"Hey girl, you fine!" Champagne said smiling at her.

"Yeah, cute as hell!" Candy added in agreement also smiling at her.

"Thanks!" She giggled stealing a quick nervous glance to confirm that Ivy still had the same look on her face and was still staring at her.

"All right ladies," Vera's smiling voice said, "why don't you both go hang out in the other studio, there are some bottles of champagne too. Help yourself to some, get ready and we will get you when we are ready for you."

"Nice! Sure thing Ms. V. Don't mind if I do. I ain't going to say no to some good bubbly," Candy laughed.

"See you soon cutie pie," she said waving and smiling at Mackenzie.

"See you soon baby," Champagne added smiling and winking as they both walked out, their voluptuous asses shaking shamelessly as they walked in their outrageously high platform heels.

"All right Mackenzie! This is so exciting! I have something you are looking forward to in that tray. Why don't you lift the cloth up," Vera said.

Mackenzie tentatively lifted the cloth from over the tray and her eyes when wide with her breathing catching in her throat.

Spread neatly over the tray were stacks of twenty, fifty, and one hundred dollar bills. She had never seen so much money in her life and her face clearly showed that she was entranced by seeing some much money.

Granted, what she had been promised was five thousand dollars, what she was currently looking at in the tray was thirty thousand dollars. However, she did not really know what five thousand looked like and Vera did not intend to clue her in at the moment.

"Nice, isn't it?" Vera's smiling voice asked.

Still entranced, Mackenzie nodded her head, temporarily unable to speak or take her eyes off the money.

"Okay Mackenzie, I will let you and Mistress Ivy take it from here," Vera said.

Those words finally seemed to break the spell for Mackenzie as she slowly turned her face to Ivy's smiling own.

"I want us to be really good friends Mackenzie. Will you like that? Will you like to be my friend?" Ivy asked her. Her voice was deep and sensual.

"Um, yes," she responded still smiling nervously.

"Well, first of all, that's not a good start. Yes, Mistress Ivy, don't let me remind you again or I would not be happy, okay?"

"Yes, mistress Ivy, sorry mistress Ivy," Mackenzie said, the smile dropping from her face.

"That's much better Mackenzie. I am really glad you want to be friends, but the thing is that I only like to be friends with nice, good girls. Nice, good girls do everything they are told while naughty girls don't. I really don't like naughty girls, not one bit. Now, I don't know...as we have just met, are you a good girl or a naughty girl?" Ivy asked looking intently at her.

"Um, I'm a good girl...Mistress Ivy," Mackenzie replied, her voice soft and shaky.

"Ahh, I'm really happy to hear that," Ivy said although her expression stayed exactly the same, "I just knew we would make the best of friends. Say, Mackenzie," she said like a new idea had suddenly popped into her head, "What do you call a woman who gets fucked for money?"

Mackenzie blinked in shock. Her mouth opened and closed, and her eyes darted nervously between Ivy's face, the camera, and where Vera must have been standing.

"Now, now Mackenzie, don't make me get angry with you. You said you were a good girl and I believed you. Good girls respond when they are asked a question."

"Oh, sorry Mistress Ivy..., um a whore?" she asked her face turning beet red.

"Ding, ding! Yes, Mackenzie, correct! Good job," Ivy said smiling big at her.

"Yeah, good job Mackenzie," Vera added from behind her camera.

Ivy continued, "A whore fucks for money, and you are here to fuck for all that money over there," she said gesturing to the money in the tray, "So what does that make you?" she asked looking pointedly at Mackenzie letting her know she expected an answer quick.

"A whore," Mackenzie said her voice low and breaking.

"Atta girl!" Ivy said praising her, "A little whore! Although you should say it louder, so your viewers hear you clearly. Make sure to look right into the camera and tell them exactly what you are. Say hi, your name and what you are."

The camera zoomed closer as she slowly complied, looking into the camera, her face red with shame as she said, "Hi, my name is Mackenzie, and I am a little whore."

Just as she finished uttering the last word, the hissing sound of spitting came through the speakers. A powerful projectile of spittle from between Ivy's perfectly painted crimson lips forcefully hit the side of her nose and splashed onto her face.

"Oh wow, now that's hot," the judge, watching, said. Her hand made its way to her husband's fly pulling down his zipper before snaking in to take a hold of his now semi-erect cock.

On the screen, Mackenzie's face had become somber, her eyes moist as lines of Ivy's spittle started to slide down her cheek.

"Have you ever deep-throated a cock before little whore?" Ivy asked.

"No, Mistress Ivy," Mackenzie replied meekly.

"Hmm, that's a problem. You see, even though you are a whore, you don't deserve this kind of money. Only a good whore who knows how to deep throat amongst many other things and has at least made a few cocks very happy by taking them balls deep into her whore throat deserves that type of cash. Wouldn't you agree Mackenzie?", she asked.

"Yes, mistress Ivy," Mackenzie replied.

"Not to worry, I know how much you want the money, you being a whore and all, and since we are friends, I'll help you," Ivy said as she bent down to open a duffle bag at the base of the table.

"Hey Mackenzie," Vera called to her from behind the camera, "Isn't that nice of Mistress Ivy? She just offered to help you earn your cash. Don't you think it's rude not to say thank you?"

"Oh yeah, sorry," she said, her still meek eyes darted toward Ivy worriedly, "Thank you mistress Ivy."