Mackenzie's Exciting Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, I am beginning to wonder if you lied to me about being a good girl and are in fact a naughty girl. I don't like being lied to Mackenzie," Ivy said in response, eying her critically.

"No, I am a good girl, mistress Ivy," she said hastily worried again.

"Hmm, okay, I guess we will see," she said and put the object that she had retrieved from the bag on the glass table. It was an eight-inch long and five-inch round glittery blue silicone penis replica.

"Okay little whore, we are going to make this lovely dildo very happy. But first things first, get on your knees in between my legs. A whores proper place is always on her knees in front of a cock Mackenzie," she said turning to the side and spreading her legs.

Getting off her chair, Mackenzie did as instructed, kneeling in between Ivy's open legs.

"Okay little whore, hands behind your back, hold your heels," Ivy said. "Atta girl, that's a good little whore. Whatever you do, don't let go of your heels. That will be very naughty and make me very unhappy, do you understand?" she asked after Mackenzie complied, holding the heels of her Mary Jane's.

"Yes, mistress Ivy," Mackenzie said her eyes displaying her fear.

"Now, open wide and say ahh," she said bringing the dildo to the tip of Mackenzie's lips.

Licking her lips, Mackenzie opened her mouth slowly and Ivy pushed the dildo in. She pushed and retracted it a few times, spinning and pushing it against her cheeks and generally probing around till Mackenzie's little mouth seemed to have acclimated to the intruding object.

Satisfied, Ivy pushed the dildo into Mackenzie's throat and Mackenzie instantly retched loudly, a spray of spittle blasting out of her mouth around the dildo. Her reflex kicked in and she let go of her heels in an attempt to raise her hands up.

"Don't you fucking dare bitch! Hands back on your fucking heels," Ivy hissed menacingly at her.

She quickly returned her hands down and wrapped her fingers back around her heels.

"Don't be a naughty little whore Mackenzie, you have to be a good girl, you promised, look and think of all that money on the tray there," Vera said from behind her camera.

Ivy pushed the dildo in again going even deeper this time. Mackenzie retched again with even more spittle blasting out from around the dildo and her lips. A string of snot also shot out of her nose and her eyes filled up.

"Fuck yeah!" Ivy shouted laughing gleefully at the spectacle of it. Bunching some of Mackenzie's hair in her left hand and making a fist, she held her head in place as she started to slowly but firmly use the dildo to fuck Mackenzie's throat. "That's it whore, relax and keep your whore throat open. It's okay to keep gagging and have spit fly out of your mouth. It's natural and even quite sexy, so don't worry about making a mess."

"Yeah Mackenzie, you are starting to look really sexy," Vera added.

Ivy continued fucking Mackenzie's throat until she was satisfied with the pace. A pace that had become quite aggressive.

Gagging, gurgling, and slushing sounds emitted from Mackenzie's mouth and throat and her eyes were fully wet now causing streaks of mascara and eyeliner-stained tears to run down the sides of her face. Strings of snot were coming down her nose as well as spittle from both her mouth and nose.

"Look at you go fucking whore. You are deep-throating," Ivy said. She kept on going for a few more seconds before she abruptly pulled out the dildo.

Mackenzie remained on her knees and her mouth remained open as she repeatedly gasped, taking in big breaths and likewise exhaling as she tried to recover from the onslaught that her throat had just received. Her darting pupils indicated that things were moving faster than she could comprehend and that her mental cognition was seriously trailing her current state of events. Nothing new to Ivy or Vera and actually their expectation. They were experts at what they did.

Ivy retrieved another item from the bag, a dildo harness. With the quickness and efficiency that could only have come with experience, she attached the dildo to the harness and strapped it around herself. "All right little whore, time for a good face fucking. Open up wide again and say ahh for mommy," she said roughly grabbing a fistful of Mackenzie's hair again.

As Mackenzie started to comply, she thrust her hips forward pushing the dildo into Mackenzie's mouth and throat, about three-thirds of the phallus going in. Mackenzie panicked and she brought her hands up to push against Ivy's thighs as she struggled to push off.

"Oh, oh, naughty, naughty whore," Ivy tutted.

The screen then went to black before immediately returning to show Mackenzie's disheveled face almost filling the screen. Her eyes were still filled with a sense of being overwhelmed and they also had some remorse and regret in them.

"Hey Mackenzie, you were doing good there for a minute but then got naughty," Vera's voice came from behind the camera. It was calm and comforting, the voice of a friend. "Naughty whores do not get money to buy nice things. You want nice things, don't you?"

Mackenzie nodded her head.

"I know you do baby, and I and Mistress are trying to help you make lots of money while fulfilling your fantasy. Besides, you are doing something really hot, and you look very sexy which is super empowering. Isn't that nice?" she asked.

Again, Mackenzie nodded her head, softly saying, "Yes Ms. Vera," her voice low and without conviction.

"But you got naughty and really hurt Mistress Ivy's feelings. She trusted you when you told her you were a good girl, even I trusted you and I am sure the nice people who paid for you to enjoy your fantasy will also be disappointed," Vera said. "Will you like to say something to the camera?" she then asked.

Nodding and looking submissively into the camera, Mackenzie said, "I'm sorry for being naughty and disappointing everyone by causing a break. I promise to be a good girl from now," her voice was small and shaky.

"Aww," the Judge said chuckling. Mackenzie had clearly been instructed on her apology but it was still a really nice touch she thought as she started to casually stroke her husband's now stiff cock up and down.

Back on screen, Ivy's face slowly came into the frame from the sides as she leaned closer to Mackenzie's face. She puckered her lips and again spat forcefully into Mackenzie's face hitting her right on the bridge of her nose. Her spittle like before splashed to the rest of Mackenzie's face. It was a specialty and expertise of hers.

"Remind everyone what you are again?" she then asked her leaning back as the camera now slowly zoomed back out.

"I'm a little dumb whore," Mackenzie replied, her voice still small and shaky.

"Yes you are," Ivy said. She once again bunched some of Mackenzie's hair in her fist as the camera fished zooming back out.

She pushed the dildo halfway in pausing as Mackenzie, kneeling submissively with her hands grabbing onto her heels, pulled a big breath in. Ivy slowly but firmly pushed the rest of the way in as Mackenzie squeezing her eyes tightly shut, started gagging and sputtering as she held tightly to her heels.

A smaller window now opened up at the upper right side of the video and Mackenzie's various cute dances and dance challenges videos from her TikTok started to play. The judge and senator smiled, enjoying these little touches in the production. It was part of why they paid so much for the videos. The liked Vera's productions.

"Look at you little whore! Balls deep!" Ivy said laughing delightfully looking down at Mackenzie's face. Mackenzie's small, cute nose was squashed against the top of the dildo harness and her small pink lips were stretched open and taut around the base of the dildo. Spittle was flying out the sides of her mouth and snot was again dripping out her nose as she spurted around the phallus.

Ivy pulled out, repeating the sequence several more times and soon she was relentlessly face fucking Mackenzie's face like a rag doll as she, Mackenzie, held on, Ivy's gleeful laughter filling her ears. Vera also continued to praise and compliment her on how well she was doing and how hot and sexy she looked.

Temporally satisfied, Ivy pulled the dildo out a final time. Using Makenzie's bunched hair in her fist as a handle, she turned her around positioning her for the camera which zoomed closer.

Mackenzie's face seemed to have gotten stuck in an expression of shell shock. Her eyes were wide with a mix of shock, confusion, and fear in them. Her lips were parted and her mouth open as she breathed in through both her mouth and her flaring nose.

Her mascara, eyeliner, and shadow were now wet smudges all around her eyes with streaks running down the front and sides of her cheeks.

Snot and spittle were around her nose mouth and chin with a long string of snot hanging from her septum.

"Oh boy, look at her face honey. I think they've got her broken down," the judge said her voice now a little husky.

"I must agree with you my dear," her husband said chuckling softly, "I believe Mackenzie is all but ready to retreat and leave behind a hollow shell of herself."

On-screen, as if in confirmation of their thoughts, Ivy's face, in a familiar fashion again came into the frame from the side. She again spat on Mackenzie's face, the force of it causing her spittle to splatter on it, and as if the final gentle tip over a cliff, Mackenzie's features dissolved from shock and confusion into a humble, submissive, and accepting expression.

"Oh, fuck yeah, they've got her now. She is fully ready to be led and taught how to spell depravity. Hmm, deliciously hot," the judge said her fingers squeezing her husband's stiff cock.

Back on the screen, Vera said, "Don't be rude Mackenzie, mistress Ivy just spat on your face. You should say thank you,"

"Thank you, mistress Ivy," Mackenzie said softly looking submissively up at Ivy as her spittle dripped slowly down her face.

"You are quite welcome dumb whore," Ivy said smiling back at her.

Hooked her fingers under Mackenzie's top, she lifted it above her tits exposing Mackenzie's firm, round and lovely tits for the camera. Stooping down, she did the same thing with her skirt, hooking the hem and pulling the skirt up to her waist exposing Mackenzie's cute pink pussy, "There, let's make you more presentable. Tits and cunt out like a proper whore."

Going into the bag again she pulled out a pink collar and a leash. "See what I've got for you. We are going to show everyone just what a good obedient little dumb whore you have become," Ivy smiled at her, "Head up," she said bringing the collar to her neck.

Wrapping the collar around Mackenzie's neck, she buckled it snugly and attached the leash to it.

"Okay, little whore, on your knees like you are now, that's the sit position. So, when I say sit, you assume this position. When I say beg you put your paws up, your eyes looking up at me, mouth open and tongue out. You got that?" she asked.

"Yes, mistress Ivy," Mackenzie said as she looked up at Ivy and nodded her head. It was clear that all sense of dignity was gone with only submissive obedience remaining.

"Good doggy. However, little dogies do not speak, so you will bark once for yes and twice for no, understood?"

"Woof!" Mackenzie barked nodding her head.

"Very good doggy!" Vera said encouragingly.

"Show me, beg," Ivy said.

Mackenzie raised her hands up folding her fingers in a loose fist with the back of her palms pointing upward. Looking up at Ivy, she opened her mouth sticking her tongue out.

"Good doggy!" Ivy praised ruffling the hair on top of her hair. "Okay doggy, lastly when I say heel, you get on all fours and walk at my side like a good doggy. Ready?"

"Woof!" Mackenzie barked nodding her head again.

"Sit," Ivy said, and Mackenzie dropped her hands kneeling and sitting on her butt.

"Heel," she said as she started to walk.

Mackenzie went on all fours at her side and started to crawl beside her.

Ivy walked her to one side of the room her hips swinging like a model going down a catwalk, as leash in hand, she led Mackenzie to one side of the room, then back to the other before then returning back to the middle.

She then ordered her to sit and then beg and Mackenzie responded to both commands without any hesitation, receiving praise from both women.

"Very good doggy," Ivy said chuckling and smiling down at her as Mackenzie, her messy and disheveled face looked up at her submissively with an even somewhat eager-to-please look now on it.

Reaching into her bag again, Ivy pulled out a latex glove and a bottle of lube.

"Ass up and face down Mackenzie. A good whore who deserves that type of cash..." she said gesturing again to the cash on the table, "also must know how to give up her ass hole and take a good ass fucking. And lucky for you again little whore, I am here and happy to help."

Mackenzie, in a satisfactory position, Ivy put some lube on her index finger and also squirted some onto Mackenzie's puckered ass hole.

"Such a tease," Ivy said chuckling as she softly rubbed the lube around the hole, "You have a pretty little asshole Mackenzie and it's winking all cute at me. Relax your asshole and you will really be enjoying yourself soon."

She started to push and pull the finger in and out and she soon achieved a relatively easy motion, finger fucking Mackenzie's ass hole.

Mackenzie was beginning to moan and whimper, and Ivy added her second finger. She rolled them around and used them to pull and push as she fucked Mackenzie's tight asshole. "Look at you, a true fucking whore. Alight whore, your asshole is ready for my strap-on," she said pulling out her fingers.

She lined the tip of her strap-on to the entrance of Mackenzie's asshole and started to apply pressure pushing it in. As Mackenzie's asshole stretched open, forming an O around the dildo, her mouth followed suit forming an O, and the blacks of her eyes went under her eyelids which fluttered like the wings of a butterfly. She whimpered and moaned as she felt the shaft slowly pushing its way deeper and deeper into her butt and just when she thought there wasn't going to be an end to how far in her ass it would go, she heard Ivy's triumphant laughter.

"Look at that! All eight inches in your ass Mackenzie. What a fucking whore you are," she laughed.

Adjusting herself, Ivy laid her front onto Mackenzie's back, twisting and rolling her hips a few times causing the dildo to pull and push inside Mackenzie's rectum. Satisfied with her stance, she extended her gloved hand toward the front of Mackenzie's face and inserted her index and middle fingers into her mouth. Bending the fingers she hooked the side of Mackenzie's mouth and used the hook to turn Makenzie's face to the side to face a waiting camera angle. What followed for about the next two minutes, was a relentless pounding of Mackenzie's asshole while she was held in place by Ivy's strong hand on her waist and her two fingers fish-hooking the side of her mouth. Her ass jiggled and her tits swung and bounced around every which way in an obscene and comical display. Again, Makenzie emitted moans, little yelps, and groans and was all but a rag doll, led and guided by the expert hands of Ivy to please and entertain.

Makenzie's ass plundered to her satisfaction; Ivy soon pulled her dildo out leaving Makenzie on all fours. Mackenzie's body was now fully compliant, and her mind was soft as jello.

"Let's dog walk you one last time baby," Ivy said to her taking and tugging on her leash.

She walked Makenzie back and forth and around the room, stopping every so often to give her the sit, beg, and bark commands. She even taught her some other new tricks like roll and wag your tail which was just Mackenzie shaking her ass from side to side.

"Sit," Ivy finally said after walking her back to the middle of the room, "What a good little doggy you have been Mackenzie, a very good girl, and a very good little whore," she said smiling down at her as Mackenzie looking up at her waited for her next instruction.

"I agree Mackenzie," Vera said, "You have been a wonderful and very obedient little whore, so hot and sexy."

"Now for your grand finale. And after that you can get your money like the good little whore you are," Ivy said smiling down at her.

The camera frame zoomed out and Champagne and Candy walked back into the room. They were however not alone this time. A string of men also piled into the room behind them.

The women were now in full stripper gear. Neon slingshot string-only bikinis. Their voluptuous bodies were shamelessly on display with their big and bouncy tits and asses bouncing and jiggling as they walked in their clear high-heeled platform stripper strap-on sandals.

The men were all naked save for armbands with numbers and plastic face masks on their faces that concealed their identities. The face masks all had the faces of various men from pop culture printed on them, such as the smiling faces of the Jonas brothers and Justin Bieber to the heartthrob characters from the Twilight movies. Fifty in number, every man's cock was at least seven inches or longer and it was evident from their bodies that these were men who were much older than Makenzie.

"Wow, see Makenzie, you are going to get fucked by so many celebrity guys you have crushes on!", Ivy said laughing and Vera and some others join in.

"Holly shit! What the fuck happened to your face Kenzie?" Champagne asked exclaiming and feigning shock. It was clear to an observer from the amusement in her eyes that she was holding back busting out in laughter.

Ivy and Vera on the other hand busted out laughing, proud of their work and pleased with themselves.

"For real though, you look fucked up," Candy added joining in too, "But it's all good tho, you still a cutie, and you even looks kinda sexy like."

"Yeah, it's all good girl. Did not take you for being all freaky and shit tho," Champagne said.

Instructing Champagne, Candy, and the fifty men, Ivy and Vera soon had ten of the men laying on the floor side by side in a line. On one side of the men laying on the floor, they had Champagne and Candy go on their hands and knees in the doggy position backing a line of ten men each. Another ten men were in a line on the top side of the men on the floor and the last ten had formed a line at the bottom.

Happy with their arraignments, Ivy and Vera proceeded.

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen let's get this party started! Woo, woo," Vera shouted hooting merrily and clapping her hands and the men cheered in response most of them already stroking their cocks.

Candy and Champaign had big smiles on their faces looking back at the line of men behind them as they started to seductively wiggle their butts, "Come get these pussies boys," they said in unison and the men cheered again. The first two guys in the lines walked up to them. Kneeling behind them, they lined their cocks to their pussies and pushed in as they started to fuck them.

"Look at what I have for you little doggy," Ivy smiled down at Mackenzie who although had been watching all the new developments with apprehension, had obediently stayed in her sitting submissive position. "Lots and lots of hard but juicy bones, all for you," Ivy said tugging on her leash and leading her to the first man in the line of men laying on the floor.

Guiding Mackenzie, she had her mount the man in the cowgirl position. The camera zoomed closer capturing the look of pleasure spread through her face, her mouth forming a small O as she cooed in pleasure as the cock slid into her pussy.

The cock in her pussy, Ivy then signaled to the first man in the line at the bottom side, "In her ass," she said to him as he approached.