Mackenzie's Exciting Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man already in Mackenzie's pussy slowed his pumping as the new man got into position lining his stiff cock to her lubed asshole. Ivy had also signaled for the first man in the line on the opposite side and he was at the same time taking Mackenzie's head on both sides and pushing his cock into her mouth. Grunting around the cock in her mouth and whimpering, she squeezed her eyes as the man behind her pushed his cock firmly into her asshole, till it was all the way in. The man below resumed fucking her pussy and the guy in her asshole also gently started to move his hips back and forth against her butt cheeks fucking her asshole.

As Mackenzie moaned, the man in her mouth also pushed deeper into her mouth and all the way into her throat as he started to build a rhythm with the other two men and soon, they all had a synchronized rhythm fuck her holes together.

A symphony of moans, hisses, and groans of pleasure, combined with the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh as the ass cheeks of Mackenzie, Candy, and Champagne were repeatedly slammed against. The sound came in through the speakers filling the home theater.

"So hot," the Judge said lifting her flowing skirt as she stepped over her husbands' legs and swung herself over his thighs. Pulling her panties to the side, she eased herself down on his stiff cock hissing in pleasure as it slid into her hot throbbing cunt. She spread her skirt back over them, leaning slightly to the side and turning her neck back so that they both could still see the screen as she started to grind her hips slowly on him. Their eyes continued to move back and forth between the main screen and the right corner where Mackenzie's cute TikTok dances were still playing in a loop.

"Switch!" Vera shouted on the screen, "Twenty seconds in each hole guys, let's keep the train moving through. Let everyone have a chance to go through each hole."

Ivy tugged on Makenzie's leash, guiding her up and onto the next man on the floor. Candy and Champagne also got new dicks slipping into their cunts and the ones that had been in their cunts made their way around to their fronts to get blow jobs.

"Reverse cowgirl now so the camera can see those nice tits bounce as you get fucked," Ivy said. "Cowgirl then back to reverse cowgirl. Keep switching as you go down the line slut."

The new guy in Mackenzie's pussy immediately started pounding into her making her tits bounce up and down. The next guy from the line on the top quickly made his way to Mackenzie, grabbing her head like the man before him and jamming his cock into her mouth. The next man from the line at the bottom also stepped up to the action. He pushed Mackenzie to lean forward and was soon fucking her in her asshole.

As Mackenzie went down the line with Vera calling out and directing when the men should switch, the men moved around shuffling between the lines so that after some time all fifty men had had a turn in at least two of Mackenzie's holes. She was fucked in so many ways, she came multiple times losing count as her mind became a mush of pleasure.

Reorganizing the room, Ivy and Vera had Mackenzie lie down on her back. Next, they had Champagne go on top of her on her hands and knees and in the opposite direction so that they were in the sixty-nine position. Candy was by their side and the men surrounded all three women. Vera made sure the cameras were unobstructed and had good views of the action.

"Start licking her pussy Mackenzie, show her how thankful you are. She and Candy are helping you out will all these cocks," Ivy instructed.

Without hesitation, Mackenzie started to do as instructed, licking and sucking on Champagne's puffy pussy which was directly on top of her face.

"Mmm, I like that baby girl, eat that juicy pussy real good," Champagne purred. She started to tease Mackenzie's own pussy with her fingers, blowing soft warm breaths and occasionally flicking her tongue lightly over it which resulted in Mackenzie moaning and sucking harder and sloppily on hers in return.

The men were still taking turns using Candy's mouth for blowjobs and also fucking her cunt, priming themselves to cum. Soon the first guy was ready and groaning as he stroked his cock, he announced that he was ready.

"In her ass crack," Ivy said pointing to Champagne's voluminous mocha ebony ass.

Grunting, the masked man aimed his cock at Champagne's ass and she looked back at him smiling and licking her lips saying, "Cum on that juicy ass baby," and she started to twerk it slowly.

Loving the extra visual and verbal stimuli, he shot a thick rope of semen right into her ass crack. "Fuck yeah," he said grunting and sighing as he unloaded more stings into and along the insides of her butt crack.

"Mmm, feels so good," Champaign kept on smiling at him blowing him a kiss as he squeezed out the last of his load onto her shaking ass before stumbling backward.

The lewd display helped push some of the guys over and two guys hurried forward next. Both ejaculated aiming into Champagne's butt crack as she continued to shake it while looking back over her shoulder smiling.

"Open your mouth Mackenzie and get all that nice cum into it," Ivy said as semen started to make its way over Champagne's asshole and streak over her pussy as it made its way down to Mackenzie's licking tongue.

Another man came forward jerking his cock and was soon adding his watery load to the mix. His load pushed the thicker loads down quicker and the semen mix started to flow more freely over Champagne's cunt and into Mackenzie's open mouth with smaller streaks starting to drop from the insides of Champagne's crack onto her face.

The number of men ready to ejaculate gradually started to increase and soon two and even sometimes three men were stepping forward at a time to ejaculate into Champagne's ass crack. The semen was now flowing steadily into Mackenzie's open mouth and Vera had moved in closer to capture every grimy detail as Mackenzie's mouth filled up.

"Mmm, swallow what's in your mouth Mackenzie," Ivy said to her when her mouth filled up and was just about to start to flow out the sides.

"Oh yeah, swallow all that nasty nut baby. You's a dirty freak huh?" Champagne encouraged going back to tease Mackenzie's extremely horny cunt.

Gulping twice, Mackenzie was able to get most of the cum down her throat. She licked her lips to get some of what had dropped around her mouth and swallowed again to get everything down.

"Oh, look at you go, such a good girl, such a good little cum bucket whore. Open wide again, there is still more cum for your whore mouth," Ivy said pleasingly as Mackenzie open up wide again.

"Oh yeah, she is definitely learning her alphabet to spelling depravity and degradation," the judge hissed as she continued to grind her pussy on her husband's cock as they both watched on.

More men ejaculated and more semen flowed into Mackenzie's open mouth till it was full again and she was instructed to swallow. The room soon thinned as the men who had ejaculated left leaving twenty-six men left who had yet to cum.

"Alright, on your knees whore. Sit," Ivy said.

Her mind following her previous conditioning without thinking, Mackenzie knelt. Sitting on her heels she looked up submissively.

"Good girl!" Vera praised.

"Gentlemen, mouth or face, whatever your preference is!" Ivy shouted to the rest of the men. "Ms. Champagne, please help assist in directing and scooping cum into her mouth."

"No problem, mistress Ivy, it's ma pleasure," Champagne said smiling and walking to stand behind Mackenzie. "Okay cutie pie, ima help you out. Mouth wide open so all these nice gentlemen can nut on the cute face and in that pretty lil mouth you've got. You want to be making it very easy for them now," she said adjusting the angle of Mackenzie's messy face so that it was tilted perfectly, "There you go, that's just perfect cutie, hold your head just like tha — oh, here come a load right now!" she said as a guy rushed forward.

Grunting, the man aimed his cock at Mackenzie's face. His first shot of semen hit right in the middle of her top lip. It caused some of it to ricochet into her open mouth while the rest splashed onto her septum and against her nose. He kept his aim at the same level and his subsequent shots also hit in a similar manner.

"Ooo wee! Nice shots, on point!" Champagne laughed loudly raising her hand toward the man for a high-five.

Chuckling the man gave her a high-five, "What can I say, I love to help out," he said making Champagne laugh some more.

Two more men came up and one unloaded his load directly into Mackenzie's open mouth while the other chose to try and cover her face as much as possible. Champagne directed Mackenzie's face in the direction of the men as they continued to come forward, making her mouth and face an easier target for them. Thick globs of semen started to streak down Mackenzie's face and Champagne expertly redirected them into her open mouth, pushing and scooping cum into it.

Finally, the last man soon ejaculated into Mackenzie's mouth, and her face and all done, her face was fully plastered with strings of cum hanging from her eyelids, nose, and chin. Her mouth was also brimming with cum. A watery and whitish mix, with thicker chunks floating around in it, all captured in detail by the expensive cameras.

Ivy had her start to gargle the mixture and Candy and Champagne watching, cheered in delight at the spectacle of it, adding their own colorful commentary as they made merry.

Vera recorded closeups from various angles as well as captured some stills till Mackenzie's mouth started to tremble from staying wide open for so long.

"Oh yeah, she really is spelling depravity now like all good little whores should know how to," the judge chuckled as she continued to roll her hips in her husband's lap. Her pussy was soaked as it massaged his stiff hard cock and both their breaths were now heavy.

Back on the screen, the women, satisfied with Mackenzie's cum play instructed her to swallow. Closing her mouth, she gulped once pausing as she struggled to keep it down, her face displaying her struggle.

"Now don't be a naughty ungrateful little whore Mackenzie, you are almost there. Swallow like a good girl," Ivy said in a warning tone.

Mackenzie convulsed lightly a few more times before settling down. She swallowed what was left in her mouth and opened her mouth to show her now empty mouth.

Vera, Champagne, and Candy all cheered praising her as her eyes darted around looking at all of them and the camera submissively and in search of their approval.

Ivy and Vera then had Candy and Champaign leave telling them they could go shower and collect their pay, and that they will hit them up soon for the next shoot.

-------------------- + --------------------

With Champagne and Candy now gone, Ivy retrieved two twenty-five hundred dollar stack of bills from the tray. Handing them to Mackenzie who was still on her knees, she had her hold one stack in each hand.

"Okay little whore, that's your money but before you go, I need to pee really bad and all the bathrooms are busy right now so you will be my little porta potty, okay Mackenzie?" she said looking down at her.

"Yes, mistress Ivy," Mackenzie replied, her voice soft as she nodded her head submissively.

"Very good girl. Now open your mouth wide for me," she said pulling down the zipper in the back of her pants and shimming from side to side a few times as she pulled it down to her thighs.

She was naked underneath, so she just adjusted herself scooting forward a little to line up her pussy to Mackenzie's open mouth.

Another thing Ivy could be considered an expert in, having done it countless times, was peeing in open mouths. She started to pee and the hiss of it filled the silence as her powerful stream went perfectly into Mackenzie's mouth. She stopped the stream just as it hit the back of Mackenzie's throat. The unexpected force of it caused Mackenzie to choke and she started to cough, spewing what was in her mouth. Her already pink eyes produced more tears as she tried to get her coughing fit under control.

"Nah, nah, Mackenzie. You have to be a good toilet for me. You have to do better than that," Ivy said. She was not really mad as she had expected and actually wanted that happen, hence how forceful she had made the stream and purposefully targeted down her throat.

"Sorry," Mackenzie said softly finally recovering.

"That's quite alright," Ivy replied, "Now open and don't waste anything, okay?"

Mackenzie opened again, submissively nodding her head and Ivy peed naturally now. She filled Mackenzie's mouth up before stopping her stream. "Swallow and open wide again."

Mackenzie swallowed, clutching the money in her hands and grimacing as she swallowed the acrid liquid before opening again. Ivy filled her mouth up again, repeating the pattern of her filling up and Mackenzie swallowing until her bladder was empty.

"Mmm, nice! I got next," Vera said excitedly when Ivy was done. "Crawl to the table Kenzie."

At the glass table, Mackenzie was positioned at one edge and Vera climbed on top of the table. Only her lifted skirt, pussy, and parts of her leg were in the view of the camera's lens. She released her bladder onto the table and in Mackenzie's direction. The pee slowly spread out on the table as it flowed toward Mackenzie's face.

"Lap and suck that all up Kenzie," she said.

Mackenzie submissively ducking her lips into the forming pool started to lap and suck the pee into her mouth as instructed.

"Show off," Ivy said rolling her eyes at Vera who laughed out loud pleased with herself.

"Oh fuck! Look at her," the judge cried out, her orgasm hitting as they watched Mackenzie, "She has learned so spell depravity!" Her husband was also grunting as he came in his wife's pussy.

The screen slowly faded to black as Mackenzie slurped up the last of the pee from the table, and the text, "THE END", displayed on the black background for a few seconds before also fading out.

A new scene however gradually came up. The video was of lower quality but still relatively good. It was something that had been recorded in a room with less lighting and without the bright lights of the studio lighting setup.

Champagne and Candy were both on a couch kneeling side by side and backing the camera. Their backs were arched, spreading out their voluminous asses. The bottoms of their dresses were pulled up and around their hips. Mackenzie, all cleaned up and fully dressed was kneeling behind Candy. Her small delicate fingers were pulling Candy's ass cheeks apart, and she had her face buried and pressed in between Candy's ass and she was tongue fucking Candy's butt hole.

Candy was moaning in pleasure and whispering sweet words of encouragement and praise. Her hand was in Mackenzie's hair caressing affectionately. The audio was low making the production seem almost somewhat tender. About ten seconds in, Mackenzie moved to Champagne's ass, and she started to give it the same treatment. She continued to switch after about every ten seconds and Ivy and Vera could be heard casually talking in the background as she kept alternating tongue fucking the assholes of Champagne and Candy as they moaned in pleasure. The screen soon faded out to black again.

FINI.