Macleish's Biscuits Co. Ch. 02

Story Info
Between Master and Mistress.
3.3k words
5
58
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 04/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER TWO

THREE WEEKS LATER

In just three short weeks Sinead had made giant strides in feminising her husband Robert who she now calls Robbie, a girlie alternative.

He had become totally compliant and quite relished his new private role which was heading towards his complete sissification in his home environment. At the same time he was compelled to maintain his masculine form as Deputy General Manager of MacLeish's Biscuits Co.

Monday morning and Robert overslept in his attic bedroom. He had forgotten to set the alarm from the night before. Sunday evening he and Sinead had attended a cross-dressing ball in Dumbarton, some miles away. Robert had driven them back to Helensburgh as Sinead was the worse for strong liquor, as was her want, and come the morrow she was in no state to ensure that her husband got off to work on time. Robert reckoned that it was the first time he had been late for work in over four years.

As he was a top manager, being an hour or so behind schedule should not have been a problem. He had not missed any important appointments, and the office staff might have presumed he was touring the works, as he so often did. Instead, looking flustered, he hurried along the main corridor to his office and attracting attention to himself. Unfortunately for him, Tony Maplin, his boss, was coming from the opposite direction.

Tony, an Englishman, had usurped Robert in the competition for the top job at MacLeish's Biscuits, as far as Robert was concerned. Having won the prize Tony Maplin had given Robert a very clever ultimatum; "suck my cock or leave the company". Robert had actually crawled under Tony's desk and sucked the man's penis and tasted his seed. Maplin's position in the company was not challenged from thereon and, whenever possible, Robert gave Tony a very wide berth.

Hitherto, if the two men passed each other in a corridor they would politely acknowledge each other and carry on, as was the normal custom. But not so, this particular morning. Tony gave Robert a hard stare as they passed and the he turned round, "just a minute Robert. Can I have a word?"

"Fucking hell," thought Robert. "The day had started badly enough. Is it going to get worse?"

"There's an empty office here. Pop in for a minute," suggested Tony, his hand at Robert's elbow as if denying him an escape. Tony shut the door after them so they were totally private. "Is that eye shadow and mascara you're wearing?"

Robert's heart sank into his brogues. he hadn't taken his make-up off properly from the event of the evening before when he was dressed as an attractive woman. Ordinarily Sinead would have spotted the problem at breakfast if not before, and it would have been sorted. And had he sat with the usual crowd in the first class train compartment that morning their jeers would have alerted him. How unfortunate that was.

Robert started searching for words that would cause him the least embarrassment. "No.... Well.... I was at a cross-dressing party and......"

"I thought you were gay, the way you sucked my cock last month, Robert. You made a first class job of it. I really would like you to do me again, please." Tony was exuding friendliness.

Robert, being Robert, was loath to deny him outright. "Well, I......"

"Are you free this evening? Say about seven? I'll let you know the address of my flat."

"Oh no, I can't make this evening I'm afraid," blustered Robert as he desperately fought to name the nature of the excuse.

"Come to my office then," ordered the CEO, obviously not accepting any further negativity. Robert followed him like a lamb, his mind in a whirl and making no sense at all. He could not determine whether the churnings in his stomach was from excitement, or fear, or a mixture of both. The few dozen steps to arrive at the CEO's office door were taken as if Robert was in slow motion.

"Throw your brief case and coat on the chair over there," invited the boss as he kicked off his shoes, lowered and stepped out of his trousers. Then he led the way to the posh rest room attached to the office. "Take off your jacket and come in here, Rob, lest we get disturbed."

The rest room was spacious and posh with a white suite and colourful tiles, floor to ceiling. Tony threw a plump white towel onto the floor and arranged himself standing, his back to the sink. "You can kneel on that." Tony dropped his underpants to the floor and his cock swung up and out in a state of excitement. A flash in Robert's mind saw it as a familiar friend. How strange was that?

Robert could argue there was nothing else he could do. He was caught in a trap. Dare he admit to himself that he was a little excited at what he was being forced to do? "Being forced" was a part of the exciting bit.

Robert pulled the foreskin back and exposed the head. There was precum to lick and savour and other tastes, all adding to his shiver of excitement. The cock was almost rampant already, but Robert's efforts turned the head a satisfying purple. Robert slowly slipped his lips over the head and then right along its length until it hit the back of his mouth. "Perhaps I could learn to deep throat," Robbie thought, before chiding himself for entertaining such a naughty thought.

His hand moved up into play to cradle Tony's massive ball sac which he squeezed gently in a rhythm with his bobbing head. Robert allowed his mind wander and take in the smell of perfume his boss was wearing; musky and sensual.

Somehow emboldened, Robert's hand wandered from Tony's scrotum and slid up to the crack in his arse. Tony was clenching his arse cheeks in rhythm with Roberts head bobbing on his prick, but that did not inhibit Robert's finger from finding Tony's arsehole. He pushed his finger gently against it and was surprised as to how easily it opened up to him. He felt butterflies in his stomach and his arse spasmed and, more to the point, Robert knew why that should be. His boss was no anal virgin.

That small amount of finger fucking may have been enough to tip Tony into his climax. He flooded Robert's mouth with his hot sperm and, just as last time, Robert's climax came too. What a sight, both men wallowing in the erotic forces of orgasm, each to their own. What if the workers on the shop floor could see their highest management then?

In the afterglow, Tony bent over and kissed Robert on his lips. That was quite unexpected and would change some perceptions no doubt.

Tony helped Robert to his feet. "Are you O.K.?" he asked somewhat tenderly.

"I came too." was the unexpected reply.

"You did? That's great," said Tony genuinely. "But in your pants? You'll need to change." Tony undid Robert's belt and pulled his trousers down to reveal a heavily stained pair of lacy white panties. Stunned for a moment, Tony then let out a laugh. "I thought so." was enough to say for the present.

Robert felt ;listless for the remainder of that working day. He was wearing a pair of Tony's jockeys and that felt not quite right. He had already become accustomed to the lightweight silks and cottons of his female panties, but there was more to it than that. The jockeys were a constant reminder that his new relationship with Tony had some way to go - but which way?

Almost in answer to that question the man himself buzzed him. "My place tomorrow night seven o'clock sharp." He gave the address. "No excuses Rob."

Robert brooded on the train all the way to Helensburgh. What should he tell Sinead about his day in the office? Could he make up a story that would pass muster? And, should he tell her he had sex with his boss that morning? He would have to tell her he would be late home the next evening.

In the event, he told her absolutely everything like a little boy coming home from a bad day at school and telling his Mammy all the bad that had happened to him. He fully expected Sinead to shout and swear and rail at him in her foulest East Glasgow vernacular. But nothing of the sort. She metaphorically patted him on the head and instructed him to have a shower and come downstairs "dressed".

By the time Robert was ready to leave for the train the following morning, Sinead had washed Tony's underpants and dried and even ironed them. Robert did wonder what that all signified, but he took them and promised to give them back to their owner. With the evening in view, he would have donned male underpants himself that morning if he had had any. His were long gone. True, he could have nipped out and bought a pair during the day......

He did not see anything of Tony Maplin all day. His secretary said that he was away on business, but she did not volunteer where exactly. As the afternoon wore on Robert became increasingly nervous about the tryst arranged for the early evening. He wondered if there was any significance in that his boss had been out of the office all day. He felt a nervous wreck when he finally pressed the doorbell to Tony's luxury flat, the ground floor of a Regency villa.

It opened immediately to reveal his boss dressed immaculately in a smart dressing gown with what looked like striped pyjamas underneath. "Ah Rob, you lovely man, you're right on time. Come in and welcome."

Large windows, high ceilings, ornate coving and ceiling roses, the place was a veritable palace. "I expect you would like to divest yourself of the grime of the day Robbie. There's a shower through there and some clean clothes too. I'll order you a taxi to take you to Queen Street so you can let your hair down whilst you are my guest."

Rob's showering was interrupted by his host entering the shower room and swapping his clothes which were folded on the appropriate chair. Rob half expected that would happen and, as he contemplated the clothes he had been left with, his prick rose to half mast. I-He could hardly claim that he was not party to what was going on.

Awaiting Rob was a pair of skimpy white lacy panties and a silky knee length white camisole and a dressing gown identical to the one Tony was wearing.. There were cosmetics on a shelf and he sprayed himself liberally with a flowery perfume. His hair, long and getting longer, he brushed into a female-like style as Sinead had taught him. If he said it to himself, he felt quite fuckable.

Yes, that was a corner turned. What with Sinead and now Tony wanting for his feminine charms, he had tacitly come to the point where he decided to get on with his lot, wherever it may take him.

He found Tony in the kitchen and swanned up to him quite expecting Tony to kiss him on the lips. Tony did not disappoint, he did so, gently, then slipped his tongue between Rob's parted lips. Rob jumped in surprise and pleasure and Tony looked suitably pleased.

"Help your self to red wine on the shelf there, or there's beer in the fridge. Dinner's a salad and is nearly ready. I just waiting for the potatoes to boil. How has your day been?

"How has yours been," Rob replied. "You've been out of the office all day?"

"You'll find out all in good time," said Tony mysteriously. "Go through, table's laid."

They talked pleasantly throughout the meal about anything other than MacLeish's Biscuits' business. Tony was, without doubt, a sexual predator and Robert was, also without doubt, wanting him to be fucked by him. The feeling was so strong by the end of their meal Rob would have dragged Tony through to the bedroom had not Tony suggested it first.

Tony led Rob there and turned to face him. They locked themselves in an embrace. Rob could feel their pricks, both bone hard. prodding, trying to find a way through and out. They dropped off the dressing gowns in near unison and then enjoyed an interesting pause as Rob unbuttoned Tony's pyjama top and Tony helped Rob squirm out of the camisole. So released Rob virtually threw his hairless chest against Tony's hirsute one, and heightening the pleasure.

When they were both bollock naked Rob's white hairless skin really turned Tony on. He had his hands all over Rob's body, stroking and caressing. Rob would have to admit that his contrasting hairiness was a bonus and he started to love the interaction of him rubbing his body against Tony's. There was something almost primordial in it. Too much of it and Tom thought he might have ejaculated from that alone.

Was this what he was meant to be? A plaything for either sex? It felt like it - he was so jazzed up. He didn't think that his prick could have been any harder - ever. His back arched with sheer pleasure and he reckoned Tony knew just how he was feeling. He dropped to his knees, pulled back Rob's foreskin and rough-tongued the whole of his penis. Fucking hell. was that good?

Rob tried to get him to stand and kiss him - He wanted to taste himself on Tony's tongue. and to kiss him too and feel his tongue snake into his mouth. He was afraid he was going to finish too quickly the way Tony had been sucking on his prick. It was all too delicious for words.

What a shag. He couldn't stop himself. Tony did it to him deliberately, he was sure of that, Rob didn't warn him he was close and he shot his sperm right into Tony's mouth in the usual spurts. Rob just looked down and watched somewhat dumbfounded. Doing so increased his pleasure especially as he could see the pleasure on Tony's face. Rob knew then Tony could teach him a lot about how to be a good cocksucker.

Tony stood up and Rob guessed what was coming next. Tony put his lips to Rob's and shot a wodge of Rob's cum into his own mouth. That gave Rob a terrific tingle in his scrotum - it was so debauched. He felt his legs go weak. Tony may have noticed because he bent Rob over an arm of the sofa and encouraged him to bury his head in a cushion lying on the seat. Rob was still slowly coming down from his high and apparently had not realised what was coming up for him next.

There was no mistaking the feeling of his arse being lubricated though. Rob's mind had to cope with two pleasures at once; the fading of one from his orgasm and the excitement of what was to come.

He knew it was just a matter of time before he lost his anal virginity to a real live penis. Sinead had him wearing a butt plug overnight those last ten days and already he could take only one size less than the biggest. She had also employed a largish black dildo which Robert was certain also had an intimate knowledge of the inside of his wife's cunt. The "off the job training" looked as though it would be beneficial.

Tony gently tapped Rob's legs as a signal for him to space them wider apart. A bottle of lube seemed to have come from nowhere, but Rob knew the hand that erotically spread the lube about. When Tony's finger slipped a little inside his anus in the process Rob felt weak at the knees - it was so exciting somehow at being on the threshold of being buggered.

At last Rob felt the head of Tony's penis nuzzling his hole. Rob pushed back and Tony allowed him to by standing rock steady. A silent deal was struck. Rob would impale himself and Rob would readily accept.

Rob was able to cope with the pain - because pain there certainly was. Tony's prick wasn't terrifically large, but it was large enough. Rob felt his sphincter slowly giving up the battle. Tony pulled back, applied more lube, and before he re-inserted his purple headed penis, he ran some fresh, cool lube round and just inside Rob's sphincter.

It was plain sailing thereon. Rob relaxed a little and that help. The excruciating pain he had read about, and he was fearing, never materialised. Sinead's efforts to open his back door no doubt helped. Tony was kind to him by unselfishly and kindly taking it easy. "It was in my interests to," he confided in Robert a long time afterwards. "If you have a stag in your gunsights, the last thing you want to do is frighten him off."

By the time that Tony shot his considerable load inside Rob's bowel, Rob had started to get the really aroused and on the verge of some real pleasure. The physical side was tough, but promised to get much better Whilst mental side, the realisation and involvement in the actual act of debauchery, was as likely going to be as addictive as shots of cocaine.

Robert said afterwards that he felt the explosion of sperm inside of him. Tony gripped him hard as his back arched through the spasms. He let out a huge "Yessssss." Then he half collapsed on the back of his prey until his much diminished penis slid out of Robbie's cunt on a slick of cum.

Sinead met her husband at Helensburgh Railway Station as she said she would. Robert was able to tell her what time train he was catching. He was expecting her to be angry, very angry, for not getting prior permission from her to stay out late. She did not sound very angry over the phone though.

He set that worry aside as another concern took precedence. Robert fancied he smelled of "all male" sex. His arsehole hadn't given up Tony's sperm readily. His panties were soaked as he had expected they Might be. He had a wodge of tissues lodged strategically and, despite that, the seat of his trousers was soiled. "She'll go fucking crazy," he told himself.

The reality could not have been further from the truth. Sinead actually kissed him on the cheek as a form of greeting, and chatted away on the short hop to their residence. She didn't let Robbie get a word in edgeways.

On arrival at their home Sinead immediately packed Robbie to the shower. "You stink of man's bowel," she said ominously. That was enough to put the shits up her husband. Showered, he would very much have liked to have sloped off to his attic bedroom, and to draw a line under the day. Not that he would have wanted to have forgone his time with Tony - not fucking likely'

A pretty shirt and a full, short skirt were put out for him to wear - nothing else. He sloped quietly downstairs. Sinead was sitting strategically with the lounge door ajar so that she could spot him. "You've had a tiring day, my love?"

"Yes, rather, Sinead."

"What have you been up to this evening?" She tried hard to make the question sound innocuous.

"My boss invited me to his flat. There were some things he wanted to discuss with me in private."

"Yes, I'm sure, Robbie. Just remember though, what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander," as the saying goes.

TO BE CONTINUED