Macleish's Biscuits Co.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbie was not so much invited to spend the night in the master bed, but he was ordered to. Both dressed in thigh length, silky white camisoles (they must have looked a delightful picture) and with the woman the aggressor the action became steamy - spoilt only by Robbie's premature ejaculation. He wondered if he had ever been as horny as he was then.

Sinead flipped onto her back and directed the generous stream of his spunk onto her stomach and lower body. She allowed her husband to enjoy all of the post coital pleasure before instructing him to lick the whole of his semen from off her body. Just to amplify the level of degradation of their new union, she placed her lips on his and demanded that the last of his spunk be dribbled into her mouth. She swallowed with deliberate relish.

That she felt, was her husband totally degraded and depraved. He needed then to lick her cunt with view to her achieving her orgasm. indeed, because of all the sexual excitement of that day, buying lingerie and female clothes for her husband, and having him depilated, she was not far of from goal herself. She straddled Robbie, squirming into the right position and then wriggled over his face. Her man soon reached a heaven of his own as she creamed his face. Sinead he went virtually berserk as the desired fireworks exploded inside her.

The success of that coupling secured Robbie's fate, if it had not already been so. There was no going back for either of them.

TO BE CONTINUED

12