[Macrophilia] My Father and I Ch. 04

Story Info
Hugo continues to live incredible experiences...
1.4k words
4.33
5.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JorgeJog
JorgeJog
74 Followers

The hours of the next day were very long. All I could think about was the happiness I felt and the tremendous excitement that what was to come was giving me. Finally the doorbell rang and Jose appeared with his exultant smile. He greeted my father, who immediately passed him the nanobot controller, and addressing me he said firmly, although still in a joking tone:

-What are you doing that you are not in position, slave? Do you want to earn a punishment?

With great joy I knelt down and Jose suggested that I undress, so I wouldn't have to fight with my clothes. I hesitated...

-Come on, are you going to cut yourself now? -Jose mocked with laughter. He was right and I immediately took off my clothes. I was naked in front of the two men, dead embarrassed. However, I didn't have much time to be uncomfortable, as I immediately saw Jose take over and as he did so my body shook with the usual tingling. In a few seconds I was 4 inches tall again. I looked up and was short of breath. It was the first time I was in that perspective, tiny and with those titanic men standing before me in all their immense stature. They did not really look like men, but like true gods. The vision, so often dreamed by me in my fantasies, was indescribable.

I did not have much time to enjoy it. Jose bent down and one of his giant hands wrapped around me. He did it with considerably less care than my father had done in previous days and I felt a little afraid. His hand was large - even by normal standards - and thick-fingered and strong. Still, seeing myself in a man's hand again made me ecstatic.

Jose asked my father to go to the bedroom. Once there he asked him to undress both of them. My father hesitated uncomfortably....

-Come on Luis, don't tell me you haven't been a thousand times in locker rooms, bathrooms and places where men see each other naked. We are both heterosexual. Don't be apprehensive -Jose affectionately reprimanded him.

My father made up his mind and took off his clothes, as did Jose. The sight of their titanic naked bodies intoxicated me, all the more so as I discovered that they were both very well endowed, though my father even more so. I had never seen my father's cock until then, as much as I would have liked to.

Jose indicated my father and they both lay down on the big bed. Then he took me with his hand to his hairy left armpit and ordered me to lick it. Not content with that he rubbed me vigorously against it. I found myself soaking wet with the big man's sweat. The smell was not very strong, I could tell Jose was a clean guy, but in my size it was obviously much more intense.

-That's it! Get used to the smell and taste of your Masters -said the giant-. It has to be the best delicacy for you. -And so it was! Jose added, momentarily putting me next to his face: -But how cute you are, so tiny -he teased. -Do you want to be your father's pet, little boy? -Without waiting for an answer, he returned me to his armpit.

He kept me like that for a while, then passed me to my father and suggested that he did the same. I then saw myself in my father's giant armpits, licking his sweat and inhaling his scent with fruition. I was in glory. After a while Jose asked my father to put me on his genitals. My father reacted with apprehension, but, because of the promise he had given, he felt compelled to comply. I can't describe what I felt when I saw myself next to the colossal cock, even flaccid, bigger than my whole body, and my father's titanic balls. I had dreamed of that so many times! I passionately touched and licked those mountains of flesh. I became intoxicated with their sweat and with their smell, that characteristic odor that only a man's crotch has and that in my circumstances was incredibly amplified. I felt infinitely insignificant before the power of that gigantic manhood. That was for me the closest thing to paradise!

Jose then ordered me to walk around the two bodies, worshipping them as I should. So I did, passing by those mountains of muscles they called legs and arms, by the immense hairy breasts with their huge nipples, the feet, the powerful hands... It was like walking through an impressive landscape, known and completely unknown at the same time, and infinitely fascinating.

At one point Jose took me in his hand again and lifting his legs he put me right next to his ass hole. Then, without warning, he let out a monstrous fart directly onto my body. The foul-smelling gale whipped furiously across my face. As he laughed out loud, Jose held me there, hopelessly swallowing the incredibly nauseating odor. Even my father relaxed somewhat and also cracked a smile, amused.

-That's it, that's it! The smell of your Masters -Jose repeated with a chuckle.

After that he started rubbing me with his genitals and I immediately felt something was happening. Something infinitely powerful was awakening. Indeed, his huge cock was starting to grow and get hard. If already flaccid it was impressive I can't tell you what it looked like erect. It looked like a huge obelisk. Jose's huge hand began to rub it vigorously, still with me on it. For a few minutes I was violently shaken between his cock and his hand, until I noticed that it was growing even more. The inevitable was coming. Then Jose changed my position and put me directly in front of the monstrous piss-slit that immediately began to release huge white spurts, with incredible force, on me. My arousal also reached its peak at that moment and, without even touching me, I made my insignificant contribution to that immense viscosity. Thank goodness Jose was not in a position at that moment to notice! Maybe I would have earned a punishment.

Jose relaxed, letting out a huge sigh, and dropped me on the bed, soaked from top to bottom in his semen. The incredible experience had left me completely spent and I turned my eyes in silent supplication to my father. He, who had watched all this while lying on the bed with a mixture of discomfort and fascination, understood me immediately and said to Jose:

-Well, I think he's had enough for today, don't you think?

-Okay, all right -Jose agreed, standing up. -However, this gives me cause to lay down one more rule -he continued-, Obviously the sessions are going to run as long as I'm here, but they don't have to last only that long, they don't have to end when I leave or start when I arrive. Obviously -he addressed me directly-, deciding when a session starts or ends is not going to be your prerogative in any case. It will ALWAYS be up to your Master. And in this case we are going to use a formula to end -he added with the confidence of someone very experienced. That formula will be the words: "You may relax". -He looked at my father and then at me, with a certain severity: -Until you hear these words from your Master, from your father in your case, you will continue to behave at all times as a slave and keep the rules we have set. Likewise, if your Master wishes to start the session before I arrive, it will be enough if he addresses you as "slave" for you to immediately assume that position, okay? -He looked at both of us and raised his eyebrows.

-Of course, all right -said my father.

-Yes, sir -I replied.

After that, the two giants got up and dressed. I heard Jose say goodbye and leave, promising to return the next day. Then my father re-entered the room, where I was still lying in a pool of semen on the bed.

-You may relax -my father said, smiling knowingly. I smiled back. He took me in his hand, but not before protecting it with some paper (a straight man is usually very disgusted to touch another man's jizz) and took me to the bathroom. There he was washing me at the sink, gently rubbing the soap over my body, with such gentleness, with such affection, that I thought I was dying of affection and joy. Once he had restored me to my normal size he hugged me once more and asked me how I had been.

-I can't put it into words, Dad -I replied. -It was... wonderful. Thank you! Thank you so much for what you have done for me! -and I fell into his loving arms.

To be continued...

JorgeJog
JorgeJog
74 Followers