[Macrophilia] My Father and I Ch. 09

Story Info
Hugo's world begins to crumble...
1.5k words
3.71
4.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers

My father was changing in his relationship with me. At first it was very subtle, but as time went by I could no longer deny it to myself, no matter how much it hurt. There were already too many signs in his behavior that denoted his progressive transformation.

The first was that he had already settled completely into his situation of doing absolutely nothing in the house. In the beginning, although he would let me take care of the housework as Jose had commanded, he used to help me in subtle ways, or try in some way to make it less burdensome for me. That attitude was now completely gone, and not only was he not cooperating in the least, but I had the feeling that he was doing things like making a mess on purpose and creating more chores for me than was really necessary (I wondered if that, if true, was spontaneous or due to one of Jose's "suggestions" to him in private). Moreover, he no longer had any qualms about ordering me to do this or that, sometimes quite unkindly. He even - although this could be my impression - seemed to enjoy ordering me to do chores of any kind. On the other hand, where the change was certainly evident was in his attitude during the sessions. He had gone from participating in the humiliating games uncomfortably and almost out of commitment, to giving himself up to them with total enthusiasm, with large doses of fun and enjoyment on his part. And, of course, no longer with the slightest regret or remorse. There had been no more quietly apologetic complicit phrases of apology or any behavior denoting the slightest empathy for me on his part when it was obvious that I was having a bad time. I suppose it had quite a bit to do with the fact that most such games were now at his suggestion, and he seemed to have plenty of patience and imagination to discover or invent new humiliations.

But, unfortunately, it wasn't just that. My father's treatment towards me had become much more distant, he no longer had almost any gesture of affection towards me and that tenderness that I always saw in his eyes when he looked at me and that moved me so much seemed to have disappeared completely, replaced by an indifferent look, in which I thought I even perceived a certain contempt, although, I insist, it could be an impression of mine (or so I wanted to think). With Jose he continued to behave with great sympathy, with his natural affability, but with me he was much colder and we hardly spoke at mealtimes, which was almost exclusively when we got together. I also had the feeling that, to my attempts to start a conversation, my father reacted with disdain and answered with monosyllables in order to finish as soon as possible. Other than those moments, the rest of the day he seemed to avoid me - or so it seemed to me - except, of course, when he wanted to use my mouth to unload. Even that had changed. He no longer asked me, or even approached me. He would come to where I was and, sitting comfortably with his big legs spread, he would simply point to his crotch. I already knew what I had to do. Besides when he used my mouth or my ass, he did it without the slightest affection, furiously and violently, leaving without a word as soon as he unloaded his cum inside me. I felt completely like a disposable object.

It was clear that Jose was poisoning her heart. Part of it he had done in front of me, but, in addition - I guessed - there were the constant messages they usually exchanged when he was not at home. What would he say to him in those messages? I could never know, but I was sure it was nothing favorable to me.

The subject tormented me, because I also felt guilty to a great extent. Hadn't it all been to teach my father to be a Master to me? Now that it was happening and he seemed to have learned to enjoy it, was I the one who didn't want it to happen? My feelings were overwhelming.

I didn't know what to do, but it was clear to me that I had to try something, it was killing me, so one day at lunchtime I told him softly:

-Dad, you've changed, you... you... -I hesitated- you don't love me like you used to. You don't seem to care about me anymore.

He looked at me with an exasperated expression and said sourly: -What nonsense! I'm still the same as I always was. You like to talk nonsense!

I was very hurt by his tone. It was not at all usual for him to talk to me like that, or at least it hadn't been until then. But I wasn't going to give up so soon:

-Yes, Dad, I don't think even you realize it, but that's the way it is. All this is poisoning you. I think... I think... I think... we should stop -I ventured to say, rather fearfully.

-So that's it! -My father replied angrily -That's it again! The truth is that Jose is right... -right about what? -You're a pussy and I'm completely fed up with your whining. I've already told you, and I'll repeat it a thousand times, you're not going to give up. I am a serious person and I have given my word. We will go all the way. I remind you that I'm doing everything for you. You were the one who wanted this! -He got up from the table.

Apart from the infinite pain I felt at the way my father spoke to me, it seemed so unfair what he was saying at that point that I couldn't help but face him. I stood up too (we were almost the same height) and I told him very angrily to his face:

-Dad! I said I want to quit and you can't force me! I'm already an adult and you have no right over me!

He was as stunned as if he had seen an alien. However, his reaction took me completely by surprise:

-How dare you talk to me like that, to your father, to your MASTER? -and he shouted at me harshly- Slave, assume your position immediately!

I was completely bewildered. Despite his behavior over the past few days, he had never made use of his prerogative to initiate a BDSM session at any time. The hours of the day when Jose was not there and not doing some household chore still belonged to me, I was still free to do whatever I wanted, subject to the limitations I alluded to already.

Naturally I paid no attention to his order. I stared defiantly into his eyes when, suddenly, I felt a tingle in my body and within seconds I found myself staring directly at his crotch, instead of his face.

-Don't you want to obey? Well, I'm afraid you're going to the cage right now.

Shit, shit, shit! How could I have forgotten in that moment of rebellion that my father literally held my life in his hands? I had handed over all the power to him by allowing him to inject me with the nanobots. Now he could do whatever he wanted with me. I was completely trapped. I was surprised that he had the controller on him, and he noticed.

-Yes -he said succinctly-. I carry it with me all the time now. Jose advised me in case you ever did something stupid, and now I see he was right.

Becoming brutally aware -perhaps really for the first time- of my vulnerability and, above all, of my simple condition of puppet in my father's hands, I lost all my dignity and fell to my knees embracing my father's huge legs.

-No, please, Sir, don't put me in the cage, I beg you a thousand pardons, I will never behave like that again, I swear!

My father seemed to calm down and said to me from the top of his now impressive stature -All right, I won't lock you up. But you're going to stay that size for the rest of the day (I was now just over three feet tall). And also... -he reached over to a dresser and, to my horror, pulled out the gag-, Since I don't want to hear any more of your faggoty whining, I'm going to put this on you -he ruthlessly placed the uncomfortable ball in my mouth and held it very tightly. Tears came to my eyes. My father noticed, but he wasn't the least bit moved. When he had gagged me, he lowered one knee to the floor to bring his face level with mine and added sternly: -I'm not going to tie you up, but if you even think of taking it off you know what will happen.

He left and went to his room. Then I gave free rein to my despair and infinite helplessness, falling to my knees on the floor and crying inconsolably. That was indeed not my father. I didn't even recognize him anymore. Obviously I was very careful not to complain again in the future. I was no fool and, although that had been like a slap in the face of my most basic dignity, I had understood perfectly well how precarious my situation was.

To be continued...

JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers