Coach Asked for a Hand…

Story Info
…and ended up taking my mouth and more.
1.1k words
4.31
26.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my freshman year of college. I was on a soccer scholarship, so I had to be on campus a month before school started in order to attend pre-season practices. There was hardly anyone else around, and I didn't have a car, so there wasn't much to do outside of practice. Fortunately, one of the coaches had taken a liking to me and often gave me rides to practice. Sometimes he took me out to lunch after, too. He always told me he thought I was going to be one of the star players so he wanted to make sure I was having a good time.

Then, while we were stopped at a stoplight on the ride back from practice one day, he asked me, rather nonchalantly, "Think you could help me out with something?"

"Yeah, of course, whatever you need," I responded, thinking he probably needed help with yardwork or something.

"I haven't mentioned it, but I'm actually going through a divorce right now, and I could really use a hand," he said.

"Oh shit, sorry to hear that. I mean, you've been great to me so yeah whatever you need," I said.

"Yeah that's true, I guess you kinda owe it to me," he responded with a sideways grin. "Here, let me see your hand," he continued.

"Uh, okay?" I said, holding out my hand over the center console. He grabbed my wrist, surprisingly firmly, and then placed my hand on his crotch. I could feel every detail of his cock and balls through his thin athletic shorts. I froze for a second, completely taken aback. I'd never felt another man's dick before. I tried to yank my hand away, but his grip was too strong.

"It's just like a massage," he said, "You owe it to me, remember? 'Whatever I need,' you told me."

"I thought you meant mowing your lawn or moving a couch!" I exclaimed in response, still struggling to pull my hand away, "Not jerking you off!"

He shrugged, keeping an iron grasp. I could feel his cock starting to shift and grow under my hand as he shifted his hips around, grinding against my hand. "It's either this, or you're off the team. No more scholarship," he said, simply.

"Are you fucking serious?" I asked, shocked.

"Completely serious." I didn't know what to say, but he could feel my resistance faltering, and took the opportunity to shift my hand into his waistband. Almost in slow motion, I felt my fingertips brush across his coarse hair as he pushed my hand down, before making contact with the shaft of his cock. Skin to skin. I couldn't believe it. I was riding in my coach's car, with my hand on his cock. He closed my fingers around his shaft, and began guiding my hand up and down. Defeated, I followed his lead, feeling him stiffen as I worked up and down.

"Ow, oh, too dry," he exclaimed, as my hand came up over the head of his cock. "Spit on it," he ordered. I started to pull my hand out of his shorts to spit on it, but he snatched my wrist and pushed it back down. "Not on your hand," he ordered, "Take it out and spit on it."

Meekly, I obeyed, leaning over the center console to pull down his waistband with my right hand, while he kept my left pinned to his cock. I tugged his shorts down to his thighs, and suddenly, there it was. Another man's cock. Less than a foot from my face.

I let a drop of spit fall, watching it land on the head of his cock, hurriedly smearing it around the shaft with my free hand. "That's not enough," he declared, "More."

I worked up another load of spit, and opened my mouth to let it fall, when he suddenly grabbed the back of my head and shoved me down. The next thing I knew, I could feel the head of his cock stretching the back of my throat as the musty smell of his balls filled my nose, pubes scratching at my nose and lips. I gagged, and he just pulled my hair tighter and thrusted upward into my mouth. I could hear him moan in satisfaction. "Suck," he demanded, "I want to feel you sucking." I wasn't sure what else to do, so I obeyed, using my tongue to generate some suction around his shaft.

"Fuck yes, you're good at that," he moaned, starting to pump my head up and down. After jerking himself off with my head for a minute or so, he shoved me down to the base again, holding me there until I gagged. "Lemme feel you work it with your tongue," he ordered, "I'll let you up once I feel your tongue on my balls."

I worked my tongue side to side along the underside of his cock, tasting some salty precum leaking into my throat. I tried to stick my tongue out to do as he said, be it just made me gag more. I tried to pull back, but he responded by squeezing hard and thrusting viciously into my throat. Message received. I tried to slip my tongue out again, just grazing his sack before convulsing from my gag reflex. Momentarily satisfied, he let me up -- not all the way, his head was still in my mouth, but enough to breathe.

"Suck the head and work the shaft with your hand," he commanded. I did as he said, sucking the tip of his cock into my mouth and swirling my tongue around it while I worked the shaft with my hand in a twisting motion, like I'd seen countless pornstars do. "Ohh fuck yes," he moaned, and I could feel his grip tighten around his fistful of my hair. I kept going, almost enjoying myself in a weird way. None of the girls I'd hooked up with had ever been so commanding or enthusiastic.

Then, suddenly, he was mashing my face down into his crotch again. With a loud moan and a quick thrust of his hips, his cock exploded in my mouth, shooting wave after wave of thick cum into my throat. "Swallow it all," he ordered, "Don't miss a fucking a drop." I gulped it down, choking a little on the thick texture, the smell overcoming my senses. He held me down until his cock stopped pulsing. "Suck it all out. Drain my fucking balls," he demanded, holding me in place as his cock slowly softened in my mouth.

I felt the car come to a stop, and he finally released me. I sat up and looked around, realizing we were in a driveway in some unknown neighborhood. "This isn't my apartment..you were supposed to take me home...where are we?" I demanded.

He gave me a sly grin as he pulled his shorts back up, "We're at my house. You did such a good job, I figured I'd let you spend the night. Besides, you still have another hole for me to explore."