[Macrophilia] My Father and I Ch. 07

Story Info
Surprising new discoveries for Hugo...
1.4k words
3.48
4.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers

My father did show up this time at first light and hurried to untie me. I noticed that, although he was again a bit hung over, this time he was really concerned about having left me like that all night. He did, however, strictly comply with protocol and said the words "You may relax" as he untied me and returned me to my normal size. When he removed my gag my mouth was so numb that it took me quite a while to be able to move it. All my muscles were sore and completely stiff. It had been inhuman, and I naturally rushed to tell my father:

-Dad, we have to end this now... -however, I didn't get at all the reaction I expected.

-Come on, Hugo -he said impatiently-.That again? We talked about it yesterday. We made a commitment and we are serious people. We're not going to crack now - my father and his strict sense of duty! I never thought that this way of his, which I had admired until then, would turn directly against me.

-But Dad -I continued, agitated-, this was inhuman. It has nothing to do with my fantasies anymore -as soon as I said this, I realized that I had screwed up.

-With your fantasies, of course -my father retorted-. Everything here has to revolve around you. Don't you think you're being selfish? We're all learning new things and enjoying ourselves, you first of all -he reminded me reproachfully-. We're not going to give up now.

-But Dad -I replied somewhat disarmed by his words-, this man is a sadist, don't you see? I'm afraid he might really hurt me!

-A sadist? Jose? Because of last night? Don't talk nonsense, Jose is the best person I know. And what happened last night was completely normal in the BDSM world. I thought you would know better than anyone else -I couldn't believe what I was hearing, when had my father become such an expert in BDSM? However, what he said next really left me speechless: -In fact, it wasn't even his idea, I was the one who suggested it.

I was petrified. I realized, on the other hand, that my father instantly regretted telling me that.

-What...? Were you...? -I stammered. My father pulled himself together as best he could and added, clearly embarrassed:

-Yeah, I probably shouldn't have told you, but it's true. As you know Jose passed me quite a lot of BDSM material in order to give me ideas and he asked me strongly to make suggestions for our sessions. You know he insists that he is only the instructor, and that the real Master is me, so I must take the initiative. When he asked me for ideas for punishing you I suggested what we did last night, although admittedly I didn't expect it to go that far. Leaving you there all night tied up was very cruel.

Well, at least he would grant me that. My head was boiling trying to assimilate that. I also understood why the spanking had to be rectified when I was tiny in size, for fear of seriously hurting me. I had found it hard to believe that a master like Jose had made a mistake. That had probably been my father's original idea, believing - I wanted to think - that spanking me with a fingertip would not be too painful. He wasn't used to -no one was- dealing with such tremendous size differences.

Seeing the state I was in after his revelations, my father grabbed my shoulder, smiled and changed his tone:

-Come on Hugo, champ, hang in there for a bit and we'll keep enjoying ourselves. Jose told me that there are not many sessions left of your training period. Then we'll be on our own and we can do whatever we want -these words gave me infinite relief-. You've always been a strong and reliable guy. Until now I have always been very proud of you -the meaning of this last sentence made me uneasy again. Was he no longer proud of me? However, the warmth in his words was very reassuring. It seemed to me that this was my father again.

-Well, I'm going to take a shower -said my father, ending the conversation. Then he gave me an intense, if mocking, look and added in a firm tone: -Slave! Go do your chores -I felt a shiver-. Hahaha, just kidding, man. You may relax. -And smiling, he headed for the bathroom.

I stay thinking that yes, that could be a joke, but I was sure it was an intentional reminder that we were no longer equals and what could happen if I continued to bother him.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully, except that once again my father made me suck his cock. There was no doubt that he had taken a complete liking to it. This time he didn't even ask me. He walked right up to where I was sitting and shoved his package in my face. Naturally, I couldn't resist complying with his wishes....

Even though I wanted to be cautious I couldn't resist asking him, while we were eating:

-Did you also make any suggestions to Jose today for the session? -I stammered shyly. He smiled.

-Yes -he answered- but obviously I'm not going to tell you. It has to be a surprise -he winked at me and I didn't dare to inquire further.

Mid-afternoon Jose appeared, with his immense contagious joy. I often wondered how someone so charming could be so cruel and inhuman at times. I waited for him in my position, naked and on my knees.

-Let's get down to business -he said. He motioned for me to stand in the middle of the room, in the part where there was hardly any furniture. Once there I felt the familiar tingle and the world became gigantic again for me. My father and Jose - now colossal - stood next to me and took off their shoes, which made me shiver. I looked up at their huge bodies, feeling again that mixture of terror and absolute excitement that being in that situation gave me.

-Today we are going to play a game -said Jose jovially in his now thunderous voice-. It's called "crush the ant" -an awful cold sweat broke out in my body, even more when I heard Jose's huge laugh-. Hahaha... yes, it's what you're thinking. You are the ant.

And immediately one of his colossal feet rose above me. I frantically ran to avoid being crushed, only to find myself a few inches ahead (many feet for me) with another huge foot, this time my father's, which also rose up to step on me. I ran in the opposite direction and again another giant foot crossed my path.

-Run, run, run, ant, if you don't want to be crushed! Hahahaha... -shouted Jose from the immense height.

They kept me like that for a long time, playing cat and mouse with me while I was desperately running away. I didn't know if they would be able to crush me, but I wasn't willing to expose myself to check it out. In the end, completely exhausted, I fell to the ground and turned around, to see instantly how Jose's huge foot descended on me slowly, as if savoring it, while I saw, high above, his infinitely mocking face.

The huge foot landed on my body, though it did not apply pressure. It stayed there, simply pinning me to the ground. I was enveloped by the heat, the sweat and the smell of that monstrous limb. I couldn't breathe! The huge mass of sweaty flesh that held me down prevented me from taking a breath. When my lungs seemed about to burst, the foot lifted a little, just enough for me to take a breath of air, and then went down again, imprisoning me again, only to rise again when I could no longer suffocate. Jose repeated this infinitely cruel game several times, and then invited my father to do the same. My father did not object and, to my desolation, looking as if he was enjoying it, he put his huge foot down on my poor tiny body. Jose had, however, to control it, as my father, being much more inexperienced, was on more than one occasion on the verge of really choking or crushing me. It could be seen that Jose, in his mastery, knew perfectly well how long a body can be without breathing, something that my father did not master at all.

In the end the game was over, however, there was still a lot of night left...

To be continued...

JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers