Macrospermia

Story Info
A futanari with a rare condition finds her perfect match.
1.9k words
4.41
17.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NearNFar
NearNFar
20 Followers

It's a condition called macrospermia. And it has dictated many things about my adult life.

For starters, I can't jack off. Ever. Might put a hole in the roof. Plus, what do I do with my loads afterward?

I can't get intimate with anyone, either. Who knows how badly that would end up. It's bad enough being a futanaria in today's world, but add in this little condition of mine...

Life is lonely.

At least, it was.

I recently found out about Fetishyz. It's a dating app based around matching up unique fetishes. I guess I was living under a rock or something, because, apparently, it's really fucking popular.

Someone mentioned it on one of the futa support boards I frequent. Said it changed their life.

So I gave it a shot. Downloaded the app, and threw together a quick profile.

There were places to add pretty much everything. What are your fetishes, what fetishes are you looking for in a match, what kinks are totally off limits. Hell, there was even a whole swath of options for futa users. You never see that.

Imagine my surprise when they actually had an option for macrospermia in the menus.

As awesome as it was to be looking for someone with no horrible secret hidden away, I began to lose hope after a few days of no hits on my profile.

Then I found Cassandra. Cass, for short.

Cass was my age, a non-futa, and a total fucking hottie. After we matched, she started a convo with a nude picture of herself on all fours, her ample breasts hanging pendulously beneath her, and her mouth agape to reveal a soft pink tongue and throat.

She followed the picture with a single message.

"Want to fire off a macro load in this mouth?"

How do you respond to something like that?! Before I could figure that out, my body seemed to come up with something first.

My cock hit rock hard immediately. That's always a problem when you can't exactly rub one out to quell the beast.

I tried thinking of farm equipment or Baroque architecture, but I couldn't get Cass out of my brain. Her offer to "fire off a load" and that picture of her inviting mouth were wedged in my brain good.

I could feel my testicles swelling, already working to pump out a couple of swimmers. This wasn't going away easy.

I messaged her back and set up a time and place. We settled on my apartment later that same night. It seemed we were both eager. It helped that she was only seven blocks away

When I opened the door, she strolled in like we'd known one another for years.

She wore a full-length black coat which seemed odd in summer until she cast it aside to reveal a fiery red matching lingerie set.

I could see her erect nipples through the lacey bra and the crotchless panties revealed her clean-shaven pussy. She was already so wet that her juices trickled down her thigh.

"I... Uh..." I couldn't find the words.

Cass took a few steps toward me and reached out, brushing her fingertips against my dick through the fabric of my skirt.

I could feel the wriggling in my ballsack as my sperm became restless.

Without saying a word, Cass reached down and caressed my testicles, now swollen to the size of large cantaloupes.

She moved her fingertips to the waistband of my skirt and pulled it downward, stretching the elastic to get the article of clothing past my engorged cock. It was a full twelve inches long and eager for pleasure.

I don't think Cass had any intention of anything else.

As I stood there in just my blouse, I marveled at the fact that this woman, whom I'd only first spoken with hours before, was standing in my living room, wordlessly touching my cock, something I'd never deliberately done since the first time I masturbated and discovered my condition.

"Let's see if we can coax a little guy out of there," she finally said, grabbing and massaging my balls. The sensation was indescribable. I could feel the sperm squirming around inside me, desperate to erupt out of my urethra.

Cass poked at one in particular with her index finger, following its path around and guiding it ever so effortlessly.

My balls tightened, and a glob of clear fluid dribbled from the head of my cock.

Cass steered the golf-ball-sized lump around my nether regions until I could feel it working its way slowly up the underside of my shaft.

It had been so long since I came that first time, I had forgotten the sensation of tightness, of feeling one of my gargantuan sperm cells slowly work its way out through the narrow passage to the end of my dick.

Cass urged the sperm out slowly. It emerged so gradually that I could feel the opening of my urethra spread apart gradually, making room for the enormous, white, globule of a single macrosperm.

I felt my knees begin to buckle, and Cass must have sensed it, as well. She paused her work and ushered me over to the couch and got me to sit down.

With the danger of me collapsing from pleasure assuaged, Cass went back to work helping her little friend escape my cock. As the pressure in my glans reached a breaking point, enough of the white mass had emerged that she could bend down and suck it up with her luscious lips.

I felt instant relief as the mass was pulled from me and a slight tickle as the ten plus inches of tail were extracted following the head.

Cass looked up at me, the long noodle-like tail of the thing swinging limply from her mouth. With a greedy "slurp," she sucked it down. I could see the lump of the sperm traveling methodically down her throat, bulging the soft skin as it went

She let out a satisfied, "Aaah..."

"Okay, lady," she said, turning to bear down on me. "Those are some A plus, plus swimmers you got there. But judging from how that went, you don't let em out often, hmm?"

"Actually," I stammered, "that was the first time I've cum in over a decade..."

She laughed heartily.

"Oh, you poor thing!" she exclaimed. "You thought that was an orgasm?"

I felt my face grow hot from embarrassment. Maybe I had forgotten what it felt like to cum.

"Sorry! I'm not trying to embarrass you," she reassured. "It's... cute."

After a quiet moment, she offered, "Would you like to really experience an orgasm?"

"I don't know if I should..." I hesitated. I don't know why. We'd already come this far, and she clearly had experience in this arena.

"You don't have to worry. You're not the first macrosperm futa I've run into."

I don't know why, but that was quite reassuring. I felt my tensions ease, though my cock remained hard as steel and bolt upright. My balls had swollen so much that they ached as the lumpy forms of sperm inside could be seen moving all around.

"Okay," I said as assuredly as I could.

Cass wasted no time. She helped me into an upright kneeling position, steadied against the arm of the couch for support.

She got herself on all fours and brought her lips just to the tip of my member.

"This will probably happen very fast, okay?"

Her tone was incredibly tender. She'd instantly changed gears from the cock hungry slut to the caring lover.

I nodded.

"I'm going to take your cock into my mouth and give you a blowjob until you cum."

Again, I nodded.

"When you cum, it is going to be VERY forceful. Like a dull gunshot, but I can take it. Trust me."

She smiled with the final two words. As she spoke, her mouth was so near my dick that I could feel the warmth of her breath on it.

"Ready?"

My cock twitched in response.

Without hesitation, Cass leaned in and took three quarters of my length into her mouth. The warm wetness of her lips, tongue, and throat were like nothing I'd ever felt before.

She sucked, creating a gentle vacuum that gripped me firmly.

I threw my head back as the pleasure was instantly overwhelming. I heard myself groan as the sperm in my balls kicked into overdrive. The squirming and wriggling only added to the cacophony of pleasure that wracked my body.

"Oh... My... GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs as my testicles contacted hard and the first of the sperm was loaded into my urethra like a rifle cartridge.

With a violent spasm, my dick twitched and sent the first enormous sperm cell rocketing out of me and straight down Cass's esophagus. She barely even flinched. She just kept working the head with her tongue. I could feel her press the warm, moist tip of it into the opening just created by that sperm.

Then the second one fired off. This one was even more forceful than the first. Then came the third. Fourth.

Every individual macrosperm that came blasting out of my cock sent an electric wave through my extremities.

I continued screaming and howling as salvo after salvo violently blasted down the gorgeous woman's throat.

After at least a dozen rounds, I felt myself come under some semblance of control. Feeling was beginning to return to my limbs and blood was coming back to more vital organs.

"That..." I still couldn't manage to string together a sentence.

"Ah, ah, ah," Cass chided, having let me fall out of her mouth for a moment.

She reached down and tightly squeezed my balls.

"You got one big boy left. And he's mine."

The hunger returned to her eyes. She'd helped me past the hump, and she was ready to collect her prize.

I knew she was right. Though my sack had shrunken back to grapefruit size, I could feel that final sperm dancing around.

With no more waiting, Cass reached around and pressed a finger deep into my anus. My cock was instantly rock hard again, and she sank her lips around it, burying it all the way to the base.

Looking up at me with pure lust in her eyes, she worked her finger deeper inside me. It felt different, but delightful. Then she hooked it and pressed against some kind of internal trigger.

I felt that final sperm get kicked straight into position and rocket out of me with such force that it blew me backward, yanking my dick out of Cass's mouth.

She screamed in ecstacy as behind her, a wet "plop" sounded out, and a macrosperm the size of a baseball exploded from her behind and splattered against the far wall.

"Did that..." I fumbled the words, "go... all the way through you?"

"Damn," she muttered, turning back to examine the loss.

She looked down at her distended belly, a few visible lumps moving around beneath the taut flesh.

"That one would've been really nice."

I lay back against the arm of the couch in a stupor, still uncertain of what the fuck had just transpired.

Cass stood up and began pulling on her coat and wiping her mouth on the sleeve.

"How about," she said seductively, "we do this again in a week?"

I managed a stunned nod.

"Good. Why don't you try to get yourself a little... Worked up between now and then."

After a pause, she added, "I want everything you've got."

NearNFar
NearNFar
20 Followers