Lucy Looks for Love

Story Info
A shy hyper futanari looks for love.
31.9k words
4.71
50.7k
102

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all! Thank you for the kind comments on my last chapter of A Condom... I really appreciate it!

I have here for you the first chapter of a new series about a shy hyper futa looking for love. Going to be more character and plot driven than my other works so far, but still contains generally a lot of the same fetishes, such as: hyper/huge cocks, cum inflation/excessive cum, futanari, etc. Just without the domination and such!

As always, comments and feedback are appreciated!

~~~~~

Derision. Hatred. Revulsion. It was how they felt about her. It was how she felt about herself. It was how she felt about it. For as long as she could remember, ever since she found out she was different. Different, the biggest curse you could ever experience in life, a curse that hung over your head, marking you forever. She thought adulthood would change that, that it would change everything. Moving away, becoming a member of society, meeting new people - none of it mattered. Things were the same wherever she went. It was just as they say: the more things change the more they stay the same.

Tears flowed from her eyes, dripping onto the large circular glasses hanging off her face. They streamed down to the small tip of her button nose, briefly hanging onto the rounded end before falling onto her pillow. The soft cloth quickly darkened, the purple material turning black from the moisture. With a dainty arm she wiped under her glasses, pushing the black frames up to her forehead. A cascade of brown hair lay across her cheek, acting like a barrier to cover her shameful visage from the world.

Rolling onto her back, she grabbed her glasses between her slim fingers and threw them to the side, the thin frames bouncing gently against the bed. With an arm covering her eyes, she stared into darkness, the twin waterfalls of salty sadness soaking into her pale skin. Her breaths came out in ragged gasps, small bits of spittle flying from her pink lips into the air, before dropping back onto her face. Chest rising and falling rapidly, heart beating like a drum, she lay in hushed darkness, only the sounds of her rejected wailings penetrating the suffocating silence.

Like all things, even this came to an end. For one such as her, who cried herself to sleep more than most, being lulled into unconsciousness by her own audible despair was nothing new. The world of dreams, or in her case, nightmares, more often that not, overcame her being. Gentle snoring replaced mournful cries, and a new sound, one that would be all but out of place for anyone but this slumbering individual, joined the congested inhales. Gurgling. It came from under the thick blanket that cradled her small body, right below a very unusual protuberance that snaked from her crotch down past her feet.

Her slumber was anything but peaceful.

Arm raised. Hand holding metal. Passing scenery. She was on a bus. Wearing something - a dress? It was too short. Everyone could see it. No one was saying anything to her. Sideways glances. Not-so-subtle snickering. Clicks of cameras. Mocking. Leering. Laughing. She couldn't do anything. Frozen in place. Facing forward but able to see everyone around her. Crying. Then something new.

Sitting outside. Sun shining. A cold table. Same outfit. Same problem. Surrounded by others. Young. Immature. Mean. They were jeering, hurling insults. An apple splattered next to her. A carton of milk splashed across her head. Cruel nicknames. Threats. Promises of violence. More crying. Then something new.

Indoors. Uncomfortable seat. Computer monitor. A man. Sitting on her desk. A vicious grin. Rows of pointed teeth. Beady eyes. Ogling eyes. Innuendo. Inappropriate comment. Hand on thigh. An implication. No response? A scolding. Face a mask of anger. Others standing up staring. Same visage. Heads shaking. Underhanded comments. A folded letter. Then something new...

A small, rectangular screen lit up next to her restless, sleeping form, vibrating against the wooden surface.

Night turned to day, beams of light creeping their way between the plastic blinds that loosely covered the single window of the small room. They flashed across the slumbering girl's face, framing her features a soft warmth. With a yawn and a sniffle, her nose still partially stuffed, she began to come to life. Hazel eyes squinting at the intruding illumination, she raised her head, hands rising automatically to wipe the sleep and leftover moisture from her face. As she sat up, her hands flapped around against the bed, blindly searching for her discarded glasses. Once they were in her possession, she carefully put them on her face, and immediately groaned.

"Oh no, not today..."

Sticking out in front of her face was her blanket, tented towards the ceiling, pulling the rest of the material towards her groin. It rose incredibly high, and the top was clearly soaked in some viscous substance; in fact, it was more than the top that was soaked. Nearly the entire pitched bed-covering was drenched, dark and practically see through. As she stared, mind spinning into action, the mysterious entity spewed another helping of liquid into the comforter. While whatever it was that was causing this was still completely hidden, the small girl knew the culprit like the back of her hand.

"I just washed this comforter two days ago!" she exclaimed in groggy annoyance, throwing her legs over the side of the bed. This movement was accompanied by a loud thud, the wooden bed frame shaking from some unknown force. The thick blanket went with her, still sticking to whatever was protruding from the young woman's crotch. She gripped the wet fabric between her fingers and threw it to the side, finally revealing the source of her frustration.

Jutting from her crotch was an enormous cock. Easily thicker than her leg, looking more equivalent to the girl's, or futa's, as she actually was, slim waist, it took up all the space between her pale thighs. It's massive length stuck out far past her knees, not even half its length reached before extending beyond the boney caps; in fact, it looked as though even if the futa's lithe legs were fully stretched out, she wouldn't come close to touching the head with her feet. It would be more appropriate to compare its size to the full height of her body; her dick, if measured, coming out to less than a foot shorter than she was tall.

Below hung a pair of equally enormous testicles. They gurgled loudly, clearly the culprit of the perverse sounds from the night before. The size of two over-inflated basketballs, they visibly shifted in her equally enormous sack, rising and falling as much as they could under their extreme weight. The sack itself, hairless, much like the rest of the girl's body below her shoulders, and leathery, was stretched to its limits, despite its clearly spacious interior. These nearly-literal wrecking balls hung all the way to the floor, resting heavily against the beige carpet.

This monstrous, unnatural thing, was the source of all her troubles.

Glaring daggers at the ponderous pole, the futanari, Lucy, sighed, and reached over for her phone. Yawning again, she turned the device on, and her eyes lit up at what she saw: a new notification from the dating app she cautiously tread. These were rare for the young futanari, and even when she did manage to go on dates, the end results were always the same; the night before was typical of the fallout. Just as she was about to open the message, her eyes flashed to the top of the screen and this time her eyes bulged in shock. It was so late!

"Oh crap I forgot to set an alarm!" Lucy practically yelled, bolting to her feet. Rushing towards the door, her cock leading the way, she half-ran towards the bathroom. She always had to be careful when moving so quickly, her wobbling phallus prone to slamming into anything it could like it had a mind of its own. With a grunt, she lifted her cock up, the shaft shadowing her face as she made it to the bathroom. Maneuvering around her own mass, one arm struggling to contain the pulsing beast, she opened the bathroom door. She had to let her cock droop a bit as she entered the small room, lest it slam into the top of the door frame - this she had learned from experience.

Barging into the small lavatory, she shimmied and shuffled, struggling to get into position in front of the toilet. She ended up having to stand in the shower before she had enough room to push her cock down towards the open bowl, thankful that the curtain had already been pulled back. Pressing the head downward, she moaned as the cold ceramic pressed into the sides of her giant glans. Fuck, she forgot to lift the seat! It took some effort on her part, but she finally managed to plunge the head into the cold water.

"Come on, come on, I'm gonna be so late!"

With a throaty moan at the sensation of the cold water on her burning-hot phallus, she relaxed her body. Immediately, her entire shaft rumbled, and her cumslit, which was more like a cum cavern, gaped obscenely, followed by a torrent of pearly-white liquid. The steaming hot semen that shot from her cock splashed loudly into the water, diluting it heavily in an instant. The thick substance covered her titanic tip and rose higher and higher, nearly coming up to the rim of the bowl in just seconds.

"Ah crap, ah crap." Lucy mumbled to herself as she looked around wildly, knowing her short arms wouldn't be able to reach the handle. Thinking quickly, she leaned her body forward, her cock now plunged into the toilet as far as it could go, and grabbed wildly at the plunger next to her. Success! She managed to tip it just enough towards herself to be able reach it and quickly grabbed the top of the small wooden pole. Just as her cum, well, actually precum, though one couldn't tell by looking, was about to overflow the toilet, having not stopped shooting the entire time, she slammed the end of the plunger onto the handle.

The toilet flushed loudly, making a choking sound like it was struggling to drain her enormous output. The pile of cum barely dipped, keeping level as her cock continued its outpour. Her semen filled and clogged every hole in the toilet, but still Lucy persisted. Every time it seemed like her virile load would start to leak out of the top, she flushed it again. This process repeated several times until the toilet couldn't keep up, its water levels too low to keep flushing.

"Oh nooo," the futa groaned, knowing a change of position would soon have to come, "I'm gonna make a mess!"

Grimacing, Lucy realized she needed to move on to plan B. Clenching her entire body, her momentous salvo of neverending seed tapering off, she moved as quickly as she could, which wasn't very fast due to the size of the equipment she was lugging around and the tensed state of her muscles. Stepping over the sides of the tub, her balls dragging up the side before slamming into the ground once more, she aimed her cock at the tub and let her release continue once more.

She began to stroke her cock as quickly as she could, bending the upper half of her body down to practically bear hug the massive shaft. Her small breasts and rock hard nipples pressed pleasantly into its hot surface, which throbbed and pulsed with every new rocketing release. Lucy focused as much as she could on her own pleasure, and rocked her body up and down the mighty pole. Luckily for her, because she hadn't cum the night before, she could feel her real orgasm already start to build in her insane cum factories, which were now gurgling even louder than before.

Lucy did whatever she could to quicken her explosion. Trying to keep her mind off the events of the night before, she thought of every attractive woman she could. Movie stars, pornstars, beautiful women she had seen on the streets that she burned images of into her mind - a new throb from her cock showed that it was working. Lucy poked her tongue out and licked timidly at the surface, the skin practically hot enough to burn her mouth. She could feel one of the massive veins pulse against her cheek.

Her pre splashed loudly into the tub, emptying much quicker due to the thankfully large drain. As her orgasm approached, her cock seemed to somehow grow even larger, pushing her arms out even further and practically pressing into the wall across from her. The sounds of her cum hitting the ceramic was incredibly loud, and practically echoed across the small room. The small futa had to spread her legs out even farther apart as her balls similarly inflated, rumbling against the floor as they began to deliver her true payload.

"Oh God...!" Lucy groaned loudly, as the first blast of pure virility flew up her shaft. Her fat cumtube bulged even larger, already wider than one of her willowy arms. Her urethra gaped once more, this time looking large enough that someone could make out with it. Lucy's whole body shook, her massive cock vibrating along with her. Her balls smacked loudly against the floor as they failed to lift towards her groin, far too heavy to make the ascent up her legs. She was cumming!

With a loud thud, the first blast of semen smacked into the wall, too thick to actually splash. Her actual cum had a paste-like consistency, and it ran down the wall slowly, at least as slowly as it could as it jettisoned out of her cock. It hit the floor of the tub, and quickly began to accumulate as it spread across the ceramic. The jet continued, seemingly unending as it repainted the wall white, inches of thick seed layering the surface. Her first blast lasted nearly a minute, the tub already half-full; and she wasn't even close to finishing. Over and over again her cock fired off streams of the dense substance.

Regaining some of her senses, Lucy aimed her cock to the side; the pile of semen wasn't dissipating fast enough, and had begun to rise in a giant hill towards her glans. She left a long trail of semen as she did, the baby batter sticking to the wall like glue before slowly succumbing to gravity. She watched as her cum filled the shower, the bubbling mass not draining nearly quickly enough. Heaving her cock upward, she aimed it towards the ceiling, letting the next stream hit there, her cock shooting with enough force to hit the off-white roof of the bathroom.

It took several minutes for her orgasm to finally die down, her cock slowly drooping in her arms. The entire bathroom was a mess. The toilet was still completely filled with her white goo, some of it having managed to escape its confines and slowly trickle down the outside of the bowl. Her shower was in an even worse state. Ceiling and walls all completely covered, repainted in her essence. Various multi-colored bottles, bars of soap, and washcloths had been drenched as well, and would likely need to be replaced. The tub itself was filled to overcapacity, the mountains of thick cream that rose half way up the wall to the ceiling similarly leaking down the sides onto the already coated tile floor. It was a mess.

"Looks like I'm not showering today." Lucy sighed, leaning against the wall to catch her breath. Moving over to the sink, she grabbed a dry cloth hanging next to the bathroom mirror and wetted it. Applying a bit of soap onto the wet rag, she ran it over her body, making sure to focus on the spots on her skin that her cum managed to splash onto. Taking a moment to glare at her difficult appendage, she began to rub it down as well; the cum coating its surface didn't wipe off so much as fell off, landing in large splatters against the floor. Throwing the towel into the sink, she grabbed a hairbrush and began to comb through her short hair, doing her best to fashion it into her usual bob.

Taking another glance at herself in the thankfully-clean mirror, she turned around and headed back to her room. Her cock dragged behind her, its flaccid length several inches longer than her short legs. Luckily when she wasn't aroused, her enormous cum-filled boulders hung only to right below her knees - she wasn't sure she could function if they reached the ground as well. Lucy stared at her bed in frustration, noticing her nocturnal emissions had soaked most of it. Great, more laundry for her to do later.

Opening the closet in her room, she grabbed a plain white bra and fastened it onto her chest. She didn't really need the support, her small breasts were only a handful at most and barely filled a B cup, but did it anyway to maintain some level of professionalism. Throwing on a similarly colored blouse, she played with the frilly sleeves for a moment, making sure they didn't fold in on themselves and looked perfectly cute. After straightening out the bottom, she started to reach for one of her floor-length skirts, and ran into yet another problem that morning.

"Why is it dirty!?" Lucy moaned, tossing the stained article on the floor. It quickly became apparent that every single skirt she rifled through had a stain on it! Large splotches of white covered their front, both inside and out. Even when she thought she found an unblemished long gray dress, she found the bottoms were speckled in her dried cum as well! Had she been leaking more than usual lately? How did she not notice any of this before? Oh god what if other people had seen out and about in cum-covered clothing!? Salty tears began to run from her eyes as she threw garment after garment onto the quickly-disappearing carpet.

Just as the small futa was about to break down and give up, the thought of using one of her precious sick days crossing her mind, she struck gold. Tucked randomly amongst her blouses and shirts, was a skirt; it was long, black, business like, and most importantly, clean. Lucy held it out and twirled it around, practically pulling it inside-out to check its spotlessness. It was untainted! She quickly stepped into it, fastening the small strap around the waist, and looked at herself in the mirror one last time.

The skirt was almost more of a dress the way it covered her legs down to her ankles, but she couldn't wear much else due to her affliction. She had foregone wearing any underwear, having learned at a young age that nothing currently created came even close to containing her monstrous genitals. Her blouse was tucked in, pressing against her flat stomach and giving her the appearance of possessing some amount of bust. There was only one problem, and that was the fat, pink creature resting between her small feet.

Time for the part she hated. Turning around, she moved towards her night stand, and grabbed an odd looking implement off of its surface. It looked almost like something a dominatrix would use; it was a long, black leather strap that was covered in numerous hooks and buckles. Putting a foot on the bed, she reached down and began the arduous process of strapping her cock to her leg. She had to tuck and fold it over on itself in such a way it both didn't peek from under her dress, or create any unseemly bulges in her skirt. She couldn't very well have her cock sticking out when she went out in public!

Once her cock was secured, the perpetually-pulsing length strapped to her leg tightly, she grabbed her phone and moved to leave the room. Darn, she was really gonna be late! Quickening her pace, she made her way to the front door, slipping on a pair of black shoes with just the slightest hint of a heel on them; she was barely over 5 feet tall, and needed all the help she could get in the height department. Slinging her purse over her shoulder, she shoved her phone into it, the device mingling with the other various objects inside, and headed out the door.

It was a short walk to the nearest bus stop, which was half the reason she picked the apartment before moving in. As she walked down the sidewalk, passing many other units, her head cocked slightly at a familiar sight in an unfamiliar location. An unmarked white van was in front of one of the vacant apartments, which was marked off by cones and tape that read 'Caution' across their yellow sides. She paused for a moment as two men walked inside, both carrying a number of tools and wearing what could only be described as white hazmat suits.