Mad Monk's Priory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen closed the door, stripped off her nightgown, then padded across the plush carpet to the bathroom, staying away from the windows. She paused in the doorway, seeing Tag under the heavy shower spray. The front wall of the shower was clear glass rather than a smoked 'privacy' screen. He was facing away, turned in quarter profile. Her eyes lingered on the muscular curve of his ass. When they had first been going out a friend had complimented 'her choice' based on how he looked in jeans. There was no six pack, but he was hers. He loved her, she knew; knew she could trust him. And God he knew how to get her off.

Biting her lip at the arousal she felt at that thought, she pulled the door open, smiling when it made no noise, and stepped behind her husband, pressing herself against him. Tag chuckled and turned.

At 5'6", Karen found herself staring at her husband's clavicles. Giggling, she pressed herself against him again, tilting her pelvis to rub against his thigh, his rapidly swelling cock butting against her abdomen. One of his hands was on her ass, encouraging, the other rising to cup, then gently squeeze her breast as he dipped his head to kiss her. She moaned into the kiss as his thumb began to work at her nipple. After another minute, he dipped his head farther, taking the other nipple in his mouth, teeth raking the sensitive skin before he began to suck.

Karen's head dropped back and she moaned, then gasped as the next shower head began to spray down onto her. Looking toward the doorway, she thought for a moment Alexandra had come in and started the water. She shivered, wondering why the thought caused a spark of excitement, even as she realized Tag had turned on the spray from the control on the wall-- taking care of her as always. He kissed lower on her body, tongue trailing around her navel, then delving through her pubic hair. She giggled looking down at the awkward position it took for him to be able to...

She gasped and spread her knees, welcoming his knowing tongue as it circled her clit, then dropped between the petals of her labia, now aroused and pouting, hungry for more.

In short order he was alternating working the nubbin of her clit with slow downward thrusts, his tongue pushing deeper into her sex through the down stroke, followed a moment later by an upward lapping stroke the length of her seam. Both his hands were on her ass, locking her in place, and Karen's hands had taken over squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. She heard him chuckle the first time she came, and as her second orgasm was approaching, she released her breasts, catching his ears, pulling him up, wanting him inside of her.

He rose, lips tickling her navel, and then both nipples, and then they were kissing again, the crown of his cock between her legs, against her splayed labia. Karen shivered, then whined as he paused, teasing her.

"Fuck me!" she groaned, breaking their kiss just to demand... to beg him to do it. They were kissing again. His arms looped behind her waist, and then he was moving into her. She shuddered, crying out against his lips and probing tongue, the base of his cock pressed firmly against her clit as he continued to stand. Her feet came off of the tile, and she lifted her legs, cinching them around his hips. One of his hands cupped her ass, supporting her. Moaning, Karen humped against him, the travel of her pelvis limited by the position. She was aware it was risky... they could slip. But it felt too good to stop.

Her second orgasm broke, her body trembling as she went still with Tag's cock buried in her sex. When her climax had passed, she realized he had turned, pinning her back against the wall of the shower, letting him get better movement, and he was thrusting in and out, her ass smacking the tile at the bottom of each stroke. She quickly came again before planting a hand on his lightly haired chest.

"Wait, baby," she murmured, "Wait!" He stopped... reluctantly, and Karen clumsily disengaged herself, then pressed close against his body not wanting him to misunderstand.

"I don't want us to fall," she giggled, moving to her hands and knees, the hot water spraying down on her back, "And I thought you might like to do it this way..." Tag was already moving. She was pleased he wanted her so much that he was not going to pause to argue that the truth was she loved it doggy style. And she did.

She moaned as he hammered into her from behind, pausing at the bottom of that first delicious stroke. She nodded her head, and he took the cue, pumping his full length in and out of her, hands holding her waist. She began to move, pushing back against him, moaning again that she was cumming. It was not a minute before he was pouring himself into her. They remained coupled until both were fully spent, then he slipped out and moved to sit with his back against the tile wall below the shower heads looking through the door to the bedroom. Karen rolled onto her ass, leaning against him.

"We have to get a shower like this," he managed after a moment, making Karen giggle and nod in agreement. They kissed, then stood, briefly soaping up and rinsing off. Tag shut his water off, but did not exit the stall, and Karen wondered if he wanted another round. He could still surprise her once in a while, even if they were both almost 30.

"How did you find this place again?" he asked.

"I didn't," she answered, "Judith arranged it."

"No," Tag shook his head, "The job." She shrugged.

"They found me. I was looking at jobs on LinkedIn, so I assume the app does that... you know match an employer and a potential employee. It looked like a great job they were offering me. The money is almost twice what I saw anyplace else, and that's before profit sharing, and 401K, and eye and dental as part of the health insurance..." she considered what the list had included, "There's continuing medical education money, and a technology stipend. The hours are flexible because they're used to having nurse practitioners cover. And they said 'additional stipends to be discussed.'

"So a new phone..." Tag was considering what that could mean.

"Or a new car."

"Well, since neither of us is working yet we had better get to it," Tag stood up, catching his wife staring at his cock. "Later, you nymphomaniac."

"If I am, you made me one," she answered, standing gracefully then stalking out of the shower like a model, crossing each step to emphasize the sway of her ass.

"No fair," Tag complained, and pointedly turned away.

"You'll still be ready first," Karen answered, "And don't you dare go down and eat everything before I'm ready." He toweled off in the shower, then padded naked out into the bedroom.

"Honey," Karen chided, "Windows."

"I don't see anyone on the ocean," Tag called back, "Wow, but they do have a pool."

"I know. Get dressed."

Over a delicious breakfast, omelets and buttermilk pancakes and mixed fruit, with brewed coffee and real cream, the couple answered Alexandra's questions. She explained Jeff had had to go in to work. When Tag asked what they owed their new friends, Alexandra waved him off.

"Don't worry about that," she insisted, "The hospital is paying for that until we find you a place."

The day was spent looking at additional possibles, many of them specifically selected by Judith, but they did not find anything that was perfect. When they got back to Alexandra and Jeff's, there was a note that the B&B owners would be out late, but that dinner was in the fridge. Instead, Karen and Tague got a pizza, which was better than good, and then turned in, because Tague had to go in to work the next day.

***

He got an early start, begging off of breakfast but grateful for a homemade cappuccino as he headed back south. He had not noticed the combined middle school and high school on the way in two days before, and laughed at all of the brunette heads moving around in the parking lot. He had seen the grade school, but they had passed during school so it had not seemed busy. In addition to maybe half a hundred black-haired kiddos running around there were clusters of moms standing about talking. He imagined Karen doing that while carrying her pager, and had to admit the fit seemed perfect if she wanted to begin their family.

The trip took just over thirty minutes, and there was only really significant traffic in the last ten miles. The morning was a waste of HR you tube videos on not banging the secretarial staff, maintaining the clients' secrecy, and signing off that he had viewed and understood all. The corporation's secure computer would be ready for him to take back, but he had to get his ID and get the badge activated, so it was lunch time before he had even started learning about his role.

He was headed for the canteen to meet his team for lunch when his cell phone rang, 'Doctor, doctor, give me the news!' He picked up before it continued

"Hey, babe, find a place yet?"

"No, but Judith and Terri had other appointments today, so I came in to the hospital."

"And it's rusty scalpels and leeches."

"Funny, shylock. No, it's amazing. State of the art. Better equipment than I had in training."

"How big?"

"More than big enough... They said 10 ED visits a day, but cautioned that may mean 2 one day and 18 the next. There are 10 beds, 2 rooms we can double up, and they have gurneys to make the ED X Ray room another room if necessary. They have CT in the ED and a separate CT and MR suite in radiology. Pathology is in house. And there are 30 rooms, but I think they're only using one floor so 10 patient rooms." Tague started to speak. "Oh, and the rehab center has a full gym which we can use after hours."

"With concrete in 5-gallon buckets?"

"Stop it," she scolded, "They have ellipticals and EFX and a stair climber as well as exercise bikes, and Cybex machines as well as free weights."

"I'm waiting for the other shoe," Tague said, "It can't be perfect."

"I swear, it seems like it is... the staff are amazing. Friendly and sharp."

"Well, that's great, but I have to go meet my team. So, wish me luck."

"Good luck, honey, see you tonight!"

Tague was impressed with the team he was joining. They did a good job balancing being serious about their work with not being too stiff about anything else. There was alcohol with lunch, and rather than rush to the records room, they spent an additional hour just sharing backstories and case stories, and about themselves.

His 'mentor,' technically a boss, as a junior partner, was Matthew Parker. Two years older, married to a lawyer working for the DA, he was not too self-important but clearly knew his stuff. After the rest were done, he led Tague up to the records department, explaining that their clients' case files had been pulled.

"You'll want to go through it all, but you can get e-copies on your laptop, since it's encrypted, so this is mostly to show where things are and to get a feel for it, you know?" Sure enough, there were stacks of files in a locking roller cart in the room, and Matthew had a key that opened the black safety panel that protected the papers even in the heart of the law office.

Tague set about taking notes as Matthew went through the client list, providing facts that might not be in the files and history and a sense of how they worked with each.

"That's about it," he said finally, kicking his feet up on one of the long tables bolted to the floor. "Have you found a place yet?"

"Nope, but I think we know roughly where."

"Oh? north or south.

"North... way north"

"Marysville? Lakewood?"

"Nope. Pokrovska, north of Stanwood." Matthew leaned back, obviously surprised. And not a happy surprise. "Problem?" Tague asked.

"Not a problem, exactly." Matthew shook his head, "That's a town with a history." Tague felt his stomach flip flop. Masked it like he would in a courtroom.

"History?" Tague tried to sound casual. Matthew shrugged.

"I'm not a native, so I don't know everything. Something about they changed the name of the town like fifteen years ago. They aren't particularly friendly to strangers. And there was a flood of divorces out of there in the last fifteen years."

"What?"

"Seriously. Your wife loves you and is happy?"

"Well, I think so," he thought for a moment about their shower the day before. "She didn't choose the city, she just got a job at the hospital, so we may find a place midway between our jobs." Tague thought he might know one reason the deal the hospital had given Karen was so good. "And what, half of marriages end in divorce anyway?" His turn to test Matthew. The other lawyer scoffed.

"No, they don't, that's just a convenient number to reassure people thinking about getting out," Matthew waved him off. "I'm not talking about your run of the mill divorces. These were messy. Drawn out custody disputes. Paternity challenges. Restraining orders. Claims of abuse."

"So, you're saying if she starts to get chronically grumpy, I should move."

"I'm saying be careful."

"C'mon, it isn't Halloween." Matthew shook his head, then stood and went to the wall, flipping a switch. White noise filled air around them.

"Just in case someone is trying to record in here," he explained and Tague nodded-- he had seen the video about it. "I had one of the messy cases. Husband insisted the kids weren't his. But the DNA mostly matched."

"Mostly matched?"

"Well, a kid is half mom and half dad. With some background mutations, I think they call it drift or something like that. So, it's not a perfect copy. But it was 'within error.' They were his." Tague nodded.

"So, he got screwed over?"

"Well, not exactly. Sort of, I guess. I mean they didn't come after his retirement, or savings, or ask for alimony or child support. But because of what he was accusing her and the kids of, they wanted the house and everything in it. And no visitation." Tague winced. "And the guy didn't argue. Thought he was getting off easy." The men sat silently for a minute.

"How old are your kids?" Tague asked.

"Five and three, both boys," Matthew answered. "Thing is, during the divorce, I mean right after when I was trying to square it all away? I mean my client was happy but I was thinking I had failed him. It was disturbing. And apparently usually they did go after the savings and retirement, as well as ridiculous child support and alimony. So, the senior partners told me I had done a better job than most of the cases coming out of Pokrovska."

"I haven't really seen many men," Tague admitted, "Though there are lots of kids, and the guy I did meet and his wife seem fine." Both lawyers knew that did not really mean anything. "Well, there were so many cases-- and so many weird cases-- coming out of there the partners put an early warning system in back before I joined. You know, the moment someone from up there is sniffing around for a lawyer the big firms down here are on alert.

"All the firms?" Tague had heard of backroom deals, but that seemed over the top. "To get the cases?"

"Nope. the opposite. It's sort of an old boy agreement. The cases were so weird the firms were losing otherwise good litigators."

"Now I know you're telling me some ghost story. The city whose divorce cases made lawyers quit."

"Made lawyers and clients kill themselves, not just quit." Matthew shrugged, "I know some of your references, worked with one, was in school with another. They said you are the real deal. So, I know you'll be fine... like I was fine. But watch it, please?" Tague nodded.

"Hell, for a place with no men you would think there would be more places to live... It's looking like Stanwood will be a better fit. And thanks for the heads up. Trust me, I know the axiom: happy wife, happy life."

"Wise man," Matthew laughed, and they began to put things back in the cabinet.

***

Traffic home was heavier, because it was rush hour, but it was still less than an hour before Tague was home... or to the Winter's rather, he chided himself.

Karen was waiting. Their hosts were out for a couples' bowling league and had invited Karen to bring Tag when he got home, but they couple agreed that dinner and some time to discuss the situation would be more productive.

They agreed upon Italian, and had two choices, so Karen flipped a coin. Tague made a conscious decision not to share Matthew's story, especially when practically every person in the restaurant was a woman or one of the high school aged young men who seemed to be everywhere.

"You missed all the excitement," Karen said after the salads had arrived.

"What excitement?"

"There were visitors at the Winter's," Karen shrugged, "Four women, arrived singly, over like thirty minutes. Alexandra welcomed them after talking to them on the porch, introduced me to them. They seemed surprised the B&B had guests, and seemed disappointed, to, if you ask me. A fifth visited after they had headed to bowling. She was really surprised when I answered, stammered, could not stop staring. I wasn't sure I should tell her where they were, you know? So, I said they had gone out to some group thing-- kept it vague-- but she seemed to know."

"Well, I guess it's proof there's at least one thing to do in town," Tague shrugged and smiled. Karen flipped a crouton at him.

Dinner was fabulous, both agreed. They shared a tiramisu to celebrate Tague's first day of work. It was after 10 by the time they had walked drove back to the B&B, but the Winters were still out. Tague showered, inviting Karen to join him, but she demurred. They were almost asleep when the sound of the front door opening and closing reached them dimly. Tague paid no attention to the low murmur of their conversation. A downstairs toilet flushed and flushed again a few minutes later.

Tague was wondering if anyone in the town even had a security system, when there was a low moan. And minute later another. When a more prolonged moan was coupled with a steady 'thump, thump, thump' Tague smiled. And realized Karen was shaking with silent laughter of her own.

"Do you suppose Alexandra heard us in the shower," Tague whispered, which made Karen squeal before she could stifle a laugh. "Good thing the ladies weren't coming to stay overnight," Tague whispered several minutes later.

"Holy shit," Karen whispered back, "How long has that been going on?" Tague shrugged, because answering 'longer than I could go,' was not something he believed any man would admit. "Does it give you any ideas?" she asked, shifting her ass against him invitingly.

The motion caused an immediate reaction. Chuckling, Tague brought his right hand around, covering Karen's breast, flicking her erect nipple as he kissed the nape of her neck. Karen moaned quietly and pushed her ass back against his erection. His hand trailed down, through her pubic hair, into the cleft of her sex. She parted her thighs, welcoming his touch. She was dripping wet.

Tague wasted no time with additional foreplay, catching her hip with his hand, blindly seating his cockhead against her wet sex. His push was matched by her humping against him, and then he was inside of her. They thrust at each other silently, and he became acutely aware that the rhythmic 'thump' was continuing, and that he and his wife's lovemaking was not banging the headboard into the wall. Karen's moan distracted him; she was climaxing. He smiled, hand coming up to work her nipple, then dropping to work her clit as they continued to hump against one another. He wanted to prolong it, but God his wife was amazing. The steady bang of the headboard downstairs went on. Tague found himself matching the rhythm. He fought to maintain control. Karen shuddered, crying out as she came again.

"Wait," she gasped, just as he realized he was beyond the point of stopping, "I want you in me from behind..."