Mad Monk's Priory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... am..." he managed, then groaned as he began to cum, pulsing into her still twitching sex. She giggled.

"Mmmm... that was good," she sighed when they had quieted again, his softening cock still thrust into her sex. She wiggled her hips. He laughed.

"He has to be using Viagra... that's inhuman." His breathing had quieted and he shifted, pulling out of her. "If we keep doing it this often, we're gonna float that IUD out of you." Karen giggled, snuggling against her husband.

"I can assure you that's not how that works," he could hear her smiling, "But I think we should put your hypothesis to the test."

Downstairs, the headboard was still hitting the wall when they drifted to sleep minutes later.

Chapter 2

By week's end, Tague's grudging admiration of their host's stamina had become a troubling thought-- does Karen wish I could do that? Every night there were moans and the damn headboard thumping. The third night he stayed up, timing it-- nearly two hours. Every night they laughed about it... and then Karen was aroused... and then they had passionate sex... and their hosts were still going at it long after they were deliciously spent. Friday night if he had not been nodding off in post coital bliss, Tague probably would not have been able to keep from asking why Karen was so wet from the moment he touched her.

"We need to find a place or look to the south," he told his wife quietly Saturday morning. Karen had laughed at that.

"So, you need a break?" Tague had been up to that challenge, and they enjoyed a more leisurely screw before cleaning up and heading down to another amazing breakfast. They had decided to drive back into Seattle to take a break from work and house hunting, and after they were safely alone in the car, she had made the first statement that let Tague know his wife was aware Pokrovska was... unusual:

"I know you're amazed at Jeff's... long winded performance," she rolled her eyes hoping not to increase her husband's poorly hidden and wholly unfounded performance anxiety, "But I'm more amazed at Alexandra... she had him rutting into her like that for what... an hour last night? And she was still up and made us that breakfast and didn't look like there was a hair out of place."

"An hour and a half," Tague corrected, "But I had not thought about that."

"Yeah... she must have a Costco sized lube container by the bed or they would be starting fires doing that." She winced at the thought, pleased that Tague did, too.

"That's... an impressive stamina, too," Tague allowed a minute later.

"Hell, she has to," Karen snorted, "Have you looked at our potential home town? The only men are elderly or gay."

"I... what?" Tague was shocked at her frank observation, "Gay?"

"You haven't met the other doc," she laughed, "My partner, Matty? Gay, as in stereotypical TV homosexual gay. And a great guy." Tague nodded his understanding. He had friends and family who were gay, Karen knew, so there was no negative connotation to his knowing that.

"Out of the closet gay?" His question proved she had been safe in mentioning it.

"Oh yeah," she laughed, "And says he can't wait to meet you."

"He just wants pointers in how to nudge you."

"Nudge me?" Karen arched a manicured eyebrow.

"See, you don't even know when I'm nudging you, I'm so good."

"Is our day trip a nudge?" she asked pointedly. He laughed.

"Oh no, but I do think we need to look outside of Pokeymantown." She laughed.

"Don't say that at the B&B."

"Are you kidding? They're so busy banging they would not hear it, anyway."

***

They were mildly surprised to find their hosts were home when they got back after 9PM that evening.

"Kids!" Alexandra enthused, "We found the perfect solution!" Despite the late hour they insisted Judith wanted to show them what 'they had come up with.' So, the couple found themselves in the back of Alexandra's vintage Mustang. Judith was nearly jumping up and down she was so excited when they finished pulling up the long drive in the last of the big houses backing onto the ocean south of the B&B.

"I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner," the real estate agent was visibly excited, "But I was getting a checkup today and the doc mentioned the administrator had specifically said they wanted to keep you happy because you're already such an integral part of the hospital." Karen waved off the praise. "Wondering why we're here?" Tague and his wife nodded. "Well... the houses between the B&B and here are custom builds, and aren't done yet. But the contractor had assured the home owners he would try to keep things quiet from a 'new build' standpoint from the moment they moved in. And to do that, he decided to build a spec house at the south end. There's a ravine that will keep them from building a house just south of this one, so he keeps his promise to the other home owners, and let's face it, he knew this house was going to fetch a tidy profit, so it worked for him too."

"But it has to be outside our budget," Tague interrupted.

"Oh, it is, you're right!" Judith laughed. "But you aren't thinking about your amazing wife here."

"I'm not... what?"

"Your wife... Her contract has negotiable clauses." Karen and Tague looked at each other in puzzlement.

"I thought I would ask for a new car," Karen began.

"A Tesla," Tague added, earning an eye roll from his wife.

"Oh, I'm sure that won't be a problem," Judith waved it off with such confidence Tague found himself believing. Which made him wonder how a little hospital could have such deep pockets. "But all you have to tell me is you want this house, and I can take care of the rest."

"The rest?" Karen was clearly skeptical. Judith arched an eyebrow expectantly at Karen's resistance, "I mean, shouldn't we actually see it?" So, with pocket flashlights the motley crew went through the house. Big rooms. Master on the ground floor with a simply enormous en suite bathroom. Karen giggled when Tague pointed out the shower was even bigger than the one they were enjoying. There was a walk out basement, with an outdoor grilling station and a second kitchen in the basement. Frankly, it was more of home than Tague had dreamed they might own after he had been a partner for a decade.

"I love it," Karen enthused without looking at him, gazing out over the starlit ocean. "I want it."

"It's yours," Judith laughed.

"What?" Karen shook her head, "That's not possible."

"Well, okay, it's the hospital's," the agent conceded, "But they'll buy it for you two to live in. She held up the keys, "I can give these to you tomorrow, because I know the CEO of the hospital and the bank president, and they'll come in tomorrow to do this deal."

Tague quietly wondered if having the hospital own their home might be a problem down the line, but he had to admit it solved their present dilemma, and they had not signed to be on the hook for a penny of it. And seeing his wife so happy, there was not a chance he was going to say a word. They piled back into the '67 Mustang, cheering and laughing the short trip back to the B&B.

"It's huge," Karen said, "I don't know what we'll do with the place."

"We could open a bed and breakfast," Tague said, teasing the others, "Oh wait, that already exists, and we'd never be able to compete."

Safely in their room, Karen was still so excited there was no need to await the night's headboard metronome, she threw herself at Tague, laughing and then crying out as she came riding her husband where he stood by the bed. Tague muffled her cries with a kiss, surprised that even as excited as she was his usually reserved wife was so carelessly announcing her climax. It threatened to overwhelm his control, but after the week's activities, he found he was able to recenter and keep her balanced as she rode him.

Of course, her twitching ass and moans when he began to take her doggy style a few minutes later quickly eroded that control. He often mused his wife only made noises or scratched him depending upon their position as a means to get him to finish faster. But knowing she had already enjoyed several orgasms, he was not worried about it. And they had never needed lubricant, after all. He finished inside of her with a shout of his own, then collapsed over her firm ass.

They were both laughing like naughty children a moment later, hearing the steady thumping of the headboard had begun.

Chapter 3

His still excited wife got permission to head to work an hour late on Monday, and Tague checked in with Matthew who assured him they could wait for he and his wife to close on the place before he came in to work. Judith handed Karen the keys and the women hugged, Judith kissing both Karen's cheeks, and welcoming them to the community. And then they were inside their home. Tague thought she might want to christen one room or another, but she scolded him they both needed to get to work, so that they could keep their new home. He reluctantly agreed.

On the drive south called to have the rest of their belongings delivered in the PODS containers they had used when leaving Texas. He had taken the time before leaving to remove the various suitcases and boxes that had filled the back of the Escape. It had been safe in the firm's parking garage the prior week but every day the security in the garage had warned that he was asking for someone to break a window. He had also done a quick walk through before leaving and had a list of things that they needed to do sooner rather than later. So, once he was back to Pokrovska that evening, he drove past their new home, past the hospital, and skirted the town square, continuing North to the Real Value Hardware store that was on the far edge of town.

The owner, he assumed, was old... retirement age old... but at least it was another man. Tague said hello, then paused when a tall black-haired youth slouched by, pretending a little too hard not to be paying attention to them to not be paying attention. Tague abruptly realized that was the way everyone seemed to behave where they went. It was unsettling.

He handed the owner his list,

"Think you can fill all of this?"

"You don't need this," the old man groused without looking at the list, "You should take your pretty doctor wife and leave." Tague blinked in surprise, but before he could ask what the old man meant, the clerk ambled behind the counter approaching the cash wrap. There was a door marked 'office' at the rear end of the counter, but he did not go through the door, needlessly rearranging a counter display within earshot. The old man's mouth snapped shut audibly. His eyes still radiated anger, but there was more fear, as he glanced at the young man. He shook his head, pursed his lips, then shrugged.

"I can have this all for you by the end of the week." Tague nodded, then left the store, trying to figure out what was going on in that shop.

Chapter 4

On Friday Tague pulled into the garage and bounded up the steps into their home-- truly their home, he thought and smiled-- to find it empty. There was a note on the island: Karen was on call and there had been a multi-vehicle accident in the adjacent wildlife area. She warned she might have to stay at the hospital. That was not unusual, and Tague thought nothing of it. He frowned, though, seeing that she also mentioned that they still did not have any water. Apparently, Judith's magic only worked on the banker and hospital CEO.

He considered driving into town, maybe grab something for dinner to take to Karen, but decided not to bother her; if the little hospital was busy, he would only be in the way. It had not been a week, so he gave no thought to visiting the hardware store. The owner's odd behavior still gave him pause.

Instead, he grabbed a wine glass and set about finding a suitably violent mindless movie on Netflix. Somewhere between the second and third glass during a badly dubbed Eastern European made mafia movie he fell asleep.

A string of minor injuries had kept Karen busy since before 5pm, and she had dutifully rounded on those from the three-car collision that had left four people as stable inpatients. It was a nice change of pace from the break neck approach that was American emergency medicine to sit and talk to patients and contemplate addressing their other non-emergent concerns.

By the time she wandered out of the ED's man trap, stretching as she took in the outside air, it was fully dark. They still did not have a second car, so she had come to the hospital on her bike, but had left the light in the garage. The hospital had paid for good mattresses in the call room, so she would be fine. She did not enjoy sleeping away from Tag, but it was a requirement of the job now and then, and she knew he was used to it. She checked with the night admission clerk, grabbed one of the Vocera in house phones, and went to the doctor's lockers to brush her hair and teeth and empty her bladder, then slipped into the small sleep room and beneath the tightly tucked sheet. It had not been half as busy as an average day of residency, but it had been the busiest day so far, and she had been the one in charge... the responsible party. The team had done well, and she drifted quickly to sleep.

Karen's eyes snapped open at the ringing echo of a moan so loud it woke her. It took a moment to register where she was... the hospital call room. She realized almost simultaneously that she was on her hands and knees... well on her knees at least, her head was still on the pillow. And her scrub bottoms were at her ankles, the top pushed up above her breasts, exposing her bra.

She glanced around, momentarily terrified that someone was in the room with her. The lock was still in place. She shivered, rolling onto her side with her back against the wall, embarrassed at the lewd position she had found herself in, and at the awareness that she was literally dripping wet. She put a hand against her panty-clad sex, as she remembered...

Tag had been almost viciously fucking her doggy style, grunting with each thrust. And she had been lunging back, welcoming his cock, desperate for him to fill her up, moaning and begging for more.

At first it had been in their bedroom, though strangely not on the bed but in front of the big windows looking out at the sea. But then it had changed. Karen shivered as she remembered finding her husband was rutting into her like mad on the stage of the town square while hundreds of hooded figures watched silently. She remembered that somehow that had amplified her arousal... a ridiculous fantasy, she scolded herself, even as she bit her lip remembering how amazing the dream orgasm had felt. Tag had been piledriving her, the sound of his thighs hitting her ass reminding her of the noise of the headboard at the B&B.

Reaching back, Karen was embarrassed anew because even through the cotton panties she could feel that her still aroused inner labia pouted beyond the outer guardians, and were slack, truly as if she had been thoroughly fucked. She glanced at the door again, but knew it was locked. Karen picked up her phone, then stopped herself. Was she going to have Tag come get her? Tell him he had been a stud in her dreams? The screen blinked to life, and she realized she had only been in the sleep room for an hour.

She groaned. She had the duty for the weekend, and if she did not get some sleep, it would be a grind by Sunday night. She pulled her scrub bottoms up, tied the strings a little more tightly, and rearranged her scrub top before sitting up to reassemble the sheet and blanket that had been balled up at the foot of the bed.

Aware that her body was still vibrating with more than a little excitement, she struggled to go to sleep again.

The weekend was not busy, but there were just enough patients, spaced at just the right intervals, to keep Karen from calling Tag Saturday morning. During the lunch lull she retreated to the call room for a nap, but the dreams were quick to find her, and they were more than pleasant dreams, but she woke after just twenty minutes, and again after another ten minutes, each time feeling as if she had been living what was really happening. She got up, cursing her imagination, and glad that she had not found herself half naked on her hands and knees again.

Instead of feeling rested, though, she felt like a zombie. She was glad the physician's assistant was in house so she could go home and get some real sleep. And some real sex, she mused with a smile-- Tag would not know what hit him.

Her phone rang and she saw that it was the B&B. She wondered when she had put the contact in her phone, but shrugged and picked up.

"Karen?"

"Alexandra?" Karen had the distinct impression that as laid back and fun as the B&B owner was, she was not an 'Alex' to anyone... maybe to Jeff.

"Did I get you at a bad time?"

"Nope, it's finally calmed down... I won't say the Q word." Alexandra laughed at the common hospital joke.

"Jeff says the same thing." Karen was puzzled.

"He does?"

"Oh, didn't you know? He covers weekend shifts for the EMT's. I thought you might have seen him."

"No, but we have not had an ambulance call since that wreck up north."

"I heard little snippets about that," Alexandra knew the drill, no HIPPA violations, "Sounded awful."

"It wasn't pretty, but everyone will be fine." Karen paused.

"That's good. Hey, when I went up to change the bed for some guests coming in next week, I found you had left some of your clothes." Karen was surprised, because she was sure they had checked before leaving.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'll try to remember to get them on the way home," Then she remembered, "Alexandra, it may have to wait until Monday, I'm here on the bike, so I'm not sure I could get them home."

"Well, is it slow right now?"

"I was thinking I might try to get home to surprise Tag."

"Well Jeff called that he will be home shortly. We were just enjoying the pool before it's too gray and cold."

"But my bike..."

"He can load it in the back of the ambulance, I'll call him." Karen started to tell Alexandra not to bother, but the older woman had already hung up.

Fifteen minutes later, Jeff pulled up the long drive to the B&B. Karen was surprised that there were several cars parked across the gravel turn around. Jeff parked short of them, explaining, 'in case there's a call out.'

"I'm sorry," Karen began, "Alexandra didn't say you have company." Jeff laughed.

"Everyone just wants to enjoy the pool before it gets too spotty during the winter. It never closes, but the days you can use it get... few and far between." He did not invite her to join them, Karen noticed.

"I'll hurry to get the clothes," she assured him, "Tag can come get me." Jeff had finished unloading her bicycle, and waved her off, insisting it would be no problem.

The moment they were inside Jeff turned onto the stairs to their basement.

"I'll send Alexandra up," he said.

"Oh, she said where the clothes are," Karen told him, "I'll just get them and head home." He gave her a thumbs up, then headed downstairs. There were several voices outside and Karen was tempted to walk over to see who was swimming, but that felt impolite. She heard a cheer and guessed Jeff had gone out onto the pool deck. Grabbing the hand rail, she started up the stairs to the room she and Tague had used but just then Alexandra came up from downstairs.

"Karen!" she gushed, pulling the younger woman into a hug made awkward by the older woman's barely there bikini. Karen was shocked there was so little fabric. And impressed at how... perfect Alexandra's body looked. "Come on," she insisted, leading Karen by the hand down to their finished basement and out onto the pool deck.

"Everyone," Alexandra waved her free arm, "I know you've heard we have a new doctor. Let me introduce you all to Karen Kennedy." Karen's smile felt pasted on. She was amazed to see not just four or five women, but at least a dozen, all dressed as revealingly as Alexandra.