Mad Monk's Priory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen suddenly felt incredibly out of place, especially considering the other women had completely halted whatever it was they were doing, and were staring at her intently. She waved awkwardly, wondering why some seemed almost hostile at her standing there.

"Now treat her right," Alexandra scolded, and Karen was relieved it had not just been her that felt it. The women responded, nodding or waving. Karen was relieved she was not going to have to endure an endless line of handshakes. It was hard enough not acting like Tag did anytime there were at a beach-- wherever she looked there were impressive breasts and asses on display. She waved, apologized for interrupting them, and told them to enjoy their day. Alexandra led her back into the house, asked if she needed any help, and Karen heard herself telling the older woman they still did not have water at the new house. Alexandra laughed.

"Oh, the county can be downright passive aggressive about that. I'll have the mayor call them Monday." Karen was surprised and Alexandra laughed.

"That's what I do during the week, I work for the mayor... have for the last four Mayors, in fact. I've gotten pretty good at getting things done." She started to turn, then paused, pointing at Karen. "It's no coincidence this happened," she insisted, "You go ahead and shower up there... that's why you have clothes in the bedroom, see?" She would not take no for an answer, then explained she was going to go out to 'have fun with the girls.'

Upstairs, Karen glanced down, amazed that the women were all giggling and playing like they were in high school. She went into the bathroom, stripped out of her scrubs, and stepped into the shower, enduring the brief sharp blast of cold water before the hot water filled the pipes. She paused, soaping her hair a few minutes later, realizing what was truly strange-- there were no men lounging around the pool or enjoying the crystal blue water. She was rinsing out her hair when she felt the temperature change... someone had opened the shower door.

"Tag?" she used her hands trying to speed clearing the soap form her hair and eyes, "Alexandra?" The water was suddenly ice cold, robbing her breath. Her nipples stiffened, gooseflesh rising over her torso and she sputtered, gasping, still unable to see. There was a presence behind her... and then pressed against her, as she had done to Tag while they were guests. Too tall to be Alexandra-- she fought the urge to whimper-- and too strong.

She felt hands tickle up her sides, the way Tag always did, then close possessively over her breasts. Instead of the gentle foreplay her husband used, though, Karen cried out as her nipples were pinched cruelly. She writhed back, shaking her head, desperate to clear the last of the water from her eyes. Felt the impossible manhood thrust between her thighs, below her sex... over it, the heavy bulbous tip curling up keeping in contact with her skin, to butt against her clit. He was huge. Karen thought of the 'thump thump thump' they had laughed about, winced at the thought she was about to experience it, then found herself remembering the same noise from her dream...

Unbidden, her hand dropped toward the impossible cock making her clit buzz. She shook her head, tried to push back with her elbow, but found nothing to press against. The presence was still there, though, applying pressure and heat over her back and ass. There was movement, the enormous cockhead dipping lower away from her hand. She felt it spread her labia.

"No!" she managed, stepping away, her body impacting the tile below the showerheads hard enough to drive the air from her lungs. The pressure stayed with her... she could feel it against her introitus, as if awaiting her permission. She shook her head, tears streaming down her face, nipples still on fire, the vicious pinching having never eased.

"Mine!" The whispered voice, the heat of the breath touching Karen's ear, echoed in her mind, and then she was alone in the shower stall again, body buzzing with arousal, mind stuttering in fear and awareness her pussy was literally flowing she was so excited. She braced a hand on the tile wall, pushing back, and turned, looking over her shoulder.

The stall was empty. The shower door was closed. The tile outside the shower was dry. The spray was hot again, almost scalding, and the gooseflesh quickly subsided, though her nipples were still achingly hard.

Shivering even under the hot spray, Karen opened the shower door and grabbed a towel off of the hook, pulling it into the glass stall before turning the water off, trying to preserve the heat. Had it been Jeff? Had it been her imagination? She was dismayed after wiping at her inner thighs for a third time, to see that she was still so wet she was dripping. Her nipples were still standing up, and she stepped out of the shower stall to examine them in the mirror, certain they would be bruised, and Tag would know... But there was nothing, although they were standing more erect than she could remember seeing them before.

She looked for her clothes. She had left the clothes Alexandra had called about in the bedroom, but she was sure she had stripped off her scrubs in the bathroom. They were nowhere to be found. Karen wrapped the towel around her torso, ignoring her dripping hair, and went into the bedroom to get her clothes. She paused two steps out of the bathroom, though. She could hear the women still, but the sound was different... like a crowd chanting at a ball game.

Karen glanced down through the window, and her mouth dropped open in shock. Terri, the timid real estate agent who had first helped them was sprawled naked across the diving board, and looming over her... pumping into her steadily, was Jeff, his back a broad sweep of muscles, his ass clenching visibly at the bottom of each stroke.

Around them, the women were urging them on. Terri's eyes were closed, head back, lolling over the edge of the diving board, mouth open in a perfect 'O.'

Karen glanced around, wondering where Alexandra was. Judith, Terri's boss, was treading water beside the rutting couple, holding Terri's hand, a cruel smile lighting her face. Terri's legs came up, cinching behind Jeff's waist, and the women cheered.

Karen blinked, tearing her attention from the young woman's obvious pleasure, and realized Alexandra was standing beside her, still in the impossibly tiny bikini, watching her husband taking the other woman while her friends cheered them on.

"There are so few good men," Alexandra purred, "And he is so... he is simply amazing, It's just not fair not to share." Alexandra looked at Karen, smiling brightly, "Everyone knows he's mine. They know he would never stray." Karen felt herself nodding, not sure what would happen if she told this woman she was crazy. It was a struggle not to start when Alexandra put her hand on Karen's bare shoulder. "Would you be a dear and drive the ambulance back to the hospital?" she asked, "Jeff arranged for the others to cover today so he can help me to entertain." Karen managed to nod, wondering if the older woman was going to stand there while she changed. She sighed in relief when Alexandra turned, mentioning she needed to 'get back to the party,' and breezed out of the room, not bothering to close the door. Karen did not think about the open door, as she frowned, wondering if Alexandra had washed and dried the clothes, because they seemed much tighter than should have been the case, but the scrubs were gone. Karen felt a perverse relief that she was going back to the hospital where she could get more rather than have to explain to Tag what had happened.

She loaded her bike in the back again, and then climbed behind the wheel. Heading back to work, she shivered, wondering just what had happened to her, and what sort of town they had chosen to make their home. As creepy as Alexandra's blase explanation had been, the smile on Judith's face... Karen was truly frightened.

There was no time to dwell on what had happened, though, or what she had seen. In fact, there was barely time to grab more scrubs and change before she was up to her elbows in FOOSH injuries and back pain and upper respiratory infections. Nothing truly emergent, but there was no down time.

"I thought they said ten cases a day," she quipped at one point to the physician assistant who was on duty with her.

"I'm so glad you're here," the brunette shook her head, "It has been getting busier. I think because we get people in faster and have better equipment. But knowing there is a new doctor... I'm not blaming you, but it has definitely gotten busier." Karen assured the filterless young woman she understood. She almost asked how she had come to have so many tattoos, but decided that story could wait until another time. She was surprised a small-town hospital would tolerate ink on the woman's neck or the sleeve that she did nothing to cover.

"Did you have to miss the pool party because of work today?" she heard herself, ask.

"Pool party?"

"Oh, I think there was some party at the B&B going on when I picked up the ambulance for Jeff." The brunette frowned.

"Hadn't heard anything about it," she shrugged, "But it may be the red hats." She giggled at the look Karen gave her. "I don't mean the REAL red hats... It's what I call all the middle-aged women in town who want to meddle in everything... the Sykes real estate lady, the librarian, the CEO of the hospital, the entire Better Business Bureau, the principals of the high school and grade school... hell, most of the teachers, too." She stopped abruptly, blinked, then looked at Karen, eyes widening visibly. "I, uhm... I'm just joking, they run the town and the town's amazing, isn't it? I just meant it's not always... uhm... I don't always know..." She trailed off.

"Don't worry about me," Karen assured the clearly stricken woman, "I'm new here, remember? I only know like ten people so far." Brittani relaxed visibly, but even so she hurried off to other work. Karen glanced at the clock, then called, hoping Tag would come get her. He did not pick up. She imagined the Netflix screen asking if he was still watching.

While she was sure someone would take her home, it was hitting her just how little sleep she had gotten the night before; sleeping in the hospital again was the easy choice.

She ran down to the hospital's open patient wing, checking in with the charge nurse before turning in. The woman also worked in the ED during the week and was one of the people Karen knew did good work.

"It's all quiet, Dr. Kennedy," she said quietly but confidently, "But we know how to get you if there's a problem." Karen thanked her and started back down the dark hall when Brenda said, "Dr. Kennedy?"

"Just Karen, Brenda," she smiled at the woman, "I'm not big on formality."

"I'll try, but you earned that," the nurse paused.

"Well, you did too, but you're okay if I say Brenda instead of nurse Fowler." The nurse laughed.

"I'll try... Karen."

"See, it's easy." I just wondered if you might be interested in coming to church some Sunday." Karen shrugged.

"I'm not really very religious," she said, "But I might just tag along to meet more people if that's all right?" Instead of the agreement she expected Brenda bit her lip.

"I'll check... I mean, I can't imagine it's a problem..." and left it at that. She nodded to herself, "I'm sure they will want you to visit," Brenda added, and a less than angelic smile briefly touched her lips, "Give the Father a chance and you'll join the choir."

"Well, then not tomorrow-- I'll still be on duty, anyway-- but maybe another time." Karen nodded and waved good night and went to the call room, wondering just what sort of church had a limited guest policy. She kicked off her shoes and slipped under the covers, falling quickly asleep.

***

"OhmiGod, OhmiGod... God yes, fuck me!" Karen's eyes sapped open hearing that. For a moment she thought about watching Jeff and Terri the day before. But she was in darkness, on her back. She blinked, realizing her body was rocking, could feel the pressure between her thighs... the push of the erection jutting into her sex.

She had heard her own moan, realized she was fully aroused, welcoming the coupling. Her knees were raised and bent, feet dangling over Tag. She bit her lip, admitting it felt amazing. She frowned though, remembering she had chosen to go to the sleep room. When had Tag come...

Karen bit back a scream, pushing at... nothing? She scrambled back on the mattress until her skull and shoulder blades banged against the plain headboard. Hand scrabbled across the small nightstand for the lamp before she remembered there was none, just a light switch on the wall by the bed. She threw it, while pulling the sheet over her breasts with the other arm.

The room was empty. The switch on the deadbolt showed the room was locked. Karen looked down to see she was clutching her scrub top to her naked chest.

"What the fuck?" she whispered. She could still feel it... she had been having sex. And the sheet where she had been laying was soaked. Her scrub bottoms were against the bottom of the door. Her bra was on the dresser below the television. She thought it was strange that her socks were still on. She got up, searching in vain for her panties, before reluctantly pulling the scrubs on commando.

One of the hooks to her bra was twisted almost flat, but Karen got the second hooked and put the scrub top on, almost running to the locker. She showered, grabbed new scrubs, and then, feeling more settled, pulled out her phone. The display read 6AM. She knew it would be waking Tag up, but she was not going to bike home in scrubs with no panties. At least she had gotten good sleep before that... dream?

"Babe?" Tag had clearly been asleep.

"We need another car," she said by way of greeting. Then reminded herself he had done nothing. "I'm sorry, it was dark and I did not want to ride the bike home and get hit so I stayed here, but I want to come home before you go to work... will you come get me?"

"On my way." He was unfazed by her attitude and never asked a question, one of the many reasons she loved him.

"But it's just Sunday morning." Karen barked a laugh.

"Guess it's been busier than I thought." She considered telling him she would just stay, then remembered what had now happened twice in the call room. He was there in less than fifteen minutes, loading her bike on the carrier at the back of the Escape after opening the door for her to climb in.

"You okay?" he asked after they were on the way home. Karen shrugged.

"Yeah, just longer shifts than I had expected."

"Sure, that's all?" His lawyer voice.

"No, nothing. I slept like shit two nights ago... I always sleep better with you."

"Well, I can nap with you today," he assured her. She smiled, remembering he liked to call them 'happy naps.'

"It isn't much of a nap when you do." He laughed at her mock tone.

"I never hear complaints when we're through." He waited but she did not answer. "I can wait for you to get your rest. If it helps, I fell asleep in the recliner both nights. So, I guess I like being in bed with you, better, too. And I wouldn't subject you to me right now, I reek."

"I'll call the Water department again, Monday." Then, as they were passing the B&B, she tried to sound casual as she asked, "Anything happen in the neighborhood over the weekend?" Suddenly she wondered if Alexandra might invite Tag over for their 'pool party.'

"Dunno," Tag shrugged, "Nothing that made any noise, anyway, but I was boning up on clients and cases." And that was all he would ever say about it, just like her conversations were necessarily limited by confidentiality.

Tag left her to sleep, and she took the Escape in early in the afternoon when the physician assistant called with a case that she wanted help with. She was surprised to find Tag in swim trunks when she got back.

"Jeff called, invited us over to swim and shower, since apparently you told Alexandra we're still without water." Karen wondered if the shock was obvious in her expression, because Tag raised his hands, "I can tell them you're still on call. I mean, I still have my homework..."

"No, I just had not considered that option," Karen answered lamely. She did not want to go, but more importantly did not want Tag to go without her. She trusted her husband, but Jeff and Alexandra? She had another momentary intense memory of Terri, clearly loving what Jeff was doing to her. She felt her body responding and forced the memory away, nodding and telling Tag it 'sounded good.'

Karen found herself back at the B&B a day after watching whatever debauched... orgy had been going on her last visit. She kept wondering if Jeff had wanted her to see it. Had he hoped she would join in? It made sense until the way he seemed so indifferent to their presence on Sunday. Or more specifically, to HER presence. He and Tag talked at length about the weekend's college games. She nearly asked when he had time to watch, so many women had wanted to have sex with him.

While he seemed not to know that she was there, Alexandra more than made up for it. The older woman teased that Karen must have gotten her swimsuit from her mother, insisting that she 'had a great body' and 'should proudly show it off.' She went so far as to drag Karen back inside from the pool deck and to a large changing and shower room in the basement, pointing to racks of brand-new bikinis, sorted by size. When she tried to refuse, Alexandra grabbed two suits, holding them up in front of Karen, grudgingly returning the tiger stripe pattern to the rack when Karen turned up her nose at it, but insistently pushing the blue red and purple snakeskin pattern at her.

"Try it, you'll look amazing!" And then stood there as if she would watch Karen change. She laughed when Karen bargained that she would if the older woman stepped out. Alone in the oversize room, Karen found herself wondering just what had happened in the room the day before. She stripped out of the one piece she had worn over, and into the bikini. She had to admit that it did look good, though it betrayed how little sun she had been getting.

Alexandra was right there when she opened the door, gushing about how 'amazing' Karen's body was. "You should tie that top on upside down, though," she criticized, "It shows more skin that way." Karen weakly suggested she might try that next time, even as she realized the older woman was wearing her bikini top just as she had suggested. Belatedly Karen realized she was staring, because Alexandra did have amazing breasts... an amazing body, for that matter, like she lived at the gym and ate only chicken breasts and plain baked potatoes. Alexandra laughed, having caught Karen out as well, and caught the younger woman's hand, leading her onto the pool deck with a, 'Now presenting Pokrovska's hot new doctor!'

Tag was suitably wowed, which made Karen giggle.

"Stop it," she hissed, when he kept staring at her, "You've seen me without a suit, remember?"

"Well, not for a while, you know," Tag offered lazily, with a shrug, "You've been gone at the hospital, so I could only... imagine what's under that bikini top." Laughing, Karen jumped in, splashing her husband while he feigned greater interest in the big television mounted on the back of the house.

There was trepidation when they went into the changing room together to shower after a pleasant hour, but Tag was with her, and he mostly behaved himself, desisting in trying to repeat their earlier shower sex when she hissed that their hosts might hear.

The only hitch was that when they got out and dried off, she realized that the suit she had brought was gone. She put the bikini back on, adding Tag's shirt as a makeshift cover. They thanked Alexandra and Jeff, and headed out the car, Tag teasing that they should go into town to eat since they did not have water.