Mad Rapist Ch. 02

Story Info
Mad Rapist takes me from the ABS to a private Gym.
2.8k words
4.74
4.5k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lemna54
Lemna54
6 Followers

This is a story of non-consensual sex that I fully participated in. It may not be for everybody, but it happened this way.

---------------------------------------------------

I had met up with my construction worker six or seven times already and things were going along smoothly. We'd meet at an Adult Books Store, ABS for short, he'd rape me (with my full cooperation). and we were both happy. Last week, things took a different turn, We met up as usual, I watched tentatively from a booth across from my Mediterranean stud, he would be stroking his cock and pretending to sneer at me. I would sheepishly move into his booth, lock the door and then undress. He would push me to my knees and we would begin.

I had just folded the last of my clothes neatly on the bench when he grabbed my cock, and said, "How would you like to go somewhere more private?"

"Where?" I asked, wondering what he had in mind.

"To my private gym, in my home," he said, and smiled.

I asked if he had a lot of equipment there, running some possibilities through my head.

"Oh, I think you'll be pleased," he said with a wicked smile, "but I'm hanging on to these until we get there," holding up my briefs.

I

Apprehensive though I was, I agreed. After all, this guy had been raping me for two months on a pretty regular basis, and had respected anytime I said stop. So I went. I dressed, sans underwear. We hopped in our cars, I followed, and parked on the street next to his house. What followed next, surprised me. I followed him up the driveway, and into the back door, which led to the kitchen. I

"Hello dear," he said to a woman who was obviously his wife, "this is Chaz. He came over to work out with me."

"I managed to mumble a hello and quickly followed him past the kitchen to a door. that led through the garage, and to a room behind the garage. The room was large, about twenty by thirty with a high ceiling with open rafters. The room had massive brick walls and no windows. The room was filled with all sorts of workout apparatus.

"Make yourself at home," he said, motioning me to a locker area with a wooden bench. "You can put your gear in one of the lockers. If you want, I have extra workout shorts."

I tingled with anticipation. this place had so many possibilities, but I was somewhat worried about being so close to his wife. I guess he read my mind by the worried glance I tok in her direction.

"Don't worry about her, the only way she'd come in here is if the place was on fire," they

he reassured. "Besides, the door is locked and she doesn't have the key.

Okay, I guessed. I walked over to the bench, sat down and started to undress again, which was easier since my Construction Worker, CW, had kept my undershorts in his pocket. I put everything away neatly in a locker. CW had merely thrown his clothes on a chair. I opted to remain naked, forgoing the shorts CW had offered.

So there we were, two naked men standing amongst all the gym equipment. Other than our nakedness, we could't be more different. CW was short, about five seven, thick waist but massive chest and arms. I figured the gym equipment was the reason for those arms. He was extremely tan, I as pale as an eggshell. We were a contrast in colors. CW was my master, whatever he wanted I provided, within reason, so I naturally waited for him to tell me what he wanted.

"Follow me," he said with some authority. "I need to work out. You need to suck me while I do." CW went to a weight machine where he extended his arms upright and pulled down on a bar which pulled up on weights. He set the apparatus to 160 pounds. He positioned me so I was kneeling in front of him with his cock in my face, He grabbed my head, and stuffed his cock deep in my mouth. As usual, it filled me entirely, my jaw not yet stretched to accommodate him fully. He was not even hard yet. He warned me not to let his cock out of my mouth or I'd have to be disciplined. I heeded his warning.

As he began his series of repetitions, I sucked, each time he pulled down on the weights, he thrust forward a bit, forcing more of his cock down my throat. Amazingly, he got harder than I ever felt him get. Every time he brought his massive arms down with the weight, his cock pulsed and grew. His eight inches felt like nine and he was hard as a rock. He began sweating as he increased the pace of his workout. I began sweating at the pace I was sucking. Then, suddenly, he stopped.

"Time for a change, come!" he ordered.

Over we went to a new apparatus. This one was one where he sat down, and used one arm to raise weights connected to a cable. He again, positioned me on my knees in front of him and shoved my face on his cock. Again, he set the weights to something far in excess of what I could do. This time, he had one free hand and used that hand to hold my head down each time he raised the weights up.

It dawned on me that lifting the weights raised his blood pressure and, consequently, made his cock that much harder. I felt like I was sucking a thick bar of steel each time he thrust my head down. He was also oozing far more precum than ever before. When I could steal a look at his face, which was not frequent, he had this wicked smile, which I had not seen before.

We moved through three more sets of apparatus each time with him face-fucking me. The last piece, he took out a dildo which had a suction cup on it and fastened it to the back of a facing apparatus. He reached up, grabbed something, and bent me over me. He squirted something on my ass, rubbed it all around and then inserted what looked like a condiment squeeze bottle in my ass and squeezed. Then he had me line my asshole up with the dildo. I felt the tip touch my pucker. It was a little cold but very soft. It must have been one of those jelly dildos.

"It's olive oil. I use it to grease up before competitions. I'm gonna fuck your face and you're gonna fuck yourself with the dildo," he told me, "The oil should make things easier for you."

He put his cock in my mouth and shoved. This pushed me back a bit and I felt the head of the dildo start to push into me. CW reached up and grabbed his apparatus rings and started a new series of reps. Each pull shoved his cock in my mouth a bit harder, and each shove pushed me a bit deeper on the dildo. Unlike most dildos I had experienced, this one started out fairly thin, about a half-inch but grew in diameter about a quarter-inch for every inch in length, topping off at three inches diameter at the ten inch mark. It also had a four-inch suction base to attach it to a surface. The deeper this puppy went in my ass, the wider my ass would be stretched.

"You'll like this. I can tell," he barked between reps. The he started to face-fuck me harder, making sure this dildo was getting pushed deeper. CW thrust into my mouth with more force each stroke, pushing me back harder onto this anal intruder.

One inch wide, two inches deep.

More thrusts, harder.

Four inches deep and inch-and-a-half wide.

I was concentrating on the new sensation in my ass. I have a very tight asshole and entry is sometimes painful for me. CW's thrusting had pushed me back more.

Five inches deep and one-and-three-quarters inch wide.

The generous amount of olive oil in and on my asshole, created little friction, which I'm sure CW had guessed in advance, so the dildo met little resistance other than the anal sphincter muscle stretching.

I was also so into the scene that I was very, very ready for this fucking. I had performed an enema before driving over to meet CW so I was totally clean down there. It didn't take too many strokes before the dildo was six inches deep in my ass and I was stretched two inches wide.

I was also concentrating so hard on this new sensation of double penetration, that I didn't notice that my rock-hard cock was now being stroked. I opened my eyes and tried to twist my head away from the bush of fur that was rhythmically pounding my face to see where this new sensation was coming from, but I couldn't.

Seven inches deep and two-and-a-quarter inches wide

"Welcome, Jimmy. You like my new workout?" CW asked.

"I love the new apparatus," Jimmy replied.

"Say Hello to Jimmy," CW ordered.

"Hlmph, jmmy!" was all I could manage while my mouth was being assaulted with CW's massive cock.

Eight inches deep and two-and-a-half inches wide. This is about the width of CW when he's fully erect and very hard.

I could hear Jimmy throw his clothes on the same chair that CW had. What would happen next was all that was running through my mind. So were the possibilities.

Nine inches deep and two-and-three-quarter inches wide.

Jimmy straddles the dildo from behind and rested what appeared to be another massive cock on my ass. I could feel it's weight and it must have been huge. All of a sudden, I was lost. I stared out with the dildo. Jimmy leaned over and started tonguing my back while reaching around to stroke my cock. CW continued filling my mouth with cock. The stroking of my cock overloaded my senses and I couldn't think of anything but being fucked, totally. I could feel Jimmy's cock rub back and forth on the top of my ass and could guess what was coming next. I could feel him hardening even more with each rub along my ass crack. I could feel him sliding across my ass, his precome mixing with the generous amounts of olive oil all over my ass. We were sliding all over each other.

Jimmy kissed and nibbled my back. I moaned whenever I could as my mouth assault was ongoing. By now, CW had given up on the weights and was holding my head steady and fucking my mouth hard.

"I was watching you two for a while before I came over," Jimmy whispered in my ear, " I was so turned on by your mouth that knew I had to fuck that body of yours."

With that, he moved his hand down, slid his cock over the dildo, pushed the dildo out of the way on the next out stroke, and plunged balls deep in my ass.

"Ohh!" was all I could manage, but I felt every inch of his cock deep inside me. He was not as thick as CW, who's cock was as thick as my wrist, but way longer. If Jimmy wasn't ten inches, I'd be surprised.

He rested deep inside me and then started a slow withdrawal. I felt each inch of him slide out, until the tip plopped out and cool air rushed in to take its place. Then he slammed back in like a jackhammer and all I could do was whimper in delight. I was taking two massive cocks in both ends and loving it.

I don't know how long this went on, I was totally lost in the feeling. However long this went, both guys seemed to enjoy my body. But suddenly, they both stopped, pulled back and left me in mid air, with two openings feeling deprived.

I wasn't to be abandoned for long. CW took my arms and led me to a strange looking table I hadn't noticed before. The table had arms that swung out from the sides and a split down where the legs would be. He lifted me, like a rag doll, I might add, up onto the table and positioned me so I was on my back. He then took each arm and stretched it out at right angles and fastened them there with a velcro strap. When finished, I looked like I was crucified. He then took each leg and did the same. Then, he pulled out each leg so my legs were spread as wide as my body would let them. When he was done, my head rested on a pillow that angled my head downward and my legs were split so wide that my ass hung out in space. As strange a position as this was, it was very comfortable. A lot of thought had gone into designing this table.

CW positioned himself at the foot of the table and moved in till his cock bumped up against my asshole. "Are you comfortable?" he asked.

"Totally," I replied.

"Good, because that's about to change," he chuckled. And the wicked grin returned.

With that comment, Jimmy appeared at the head of the table and slipped a blindfold over my eyes. I panicked a bit but figured, "Why not?" I'd been game for whatever so far. Jimmy started beating his cock all over my face. The blindfold made it impossible to figure out where the next hit would land but I was loving it.

CW had retrieved the olive oil and lubed his massive cock up and squirted more of it in my ass. He was lined up perfectly and slid in my already-stretched-and-well-lubed chute. Even with a beer can cock, CW slide in deep. He stayed there, savoring the feeling then started his slow in-out fucking movement that I remembered so well.

Jimmy, meanwhile had discovered my mouth and was now seeing how much of that ten inches he could cram down my throat. I had never been in this position before, usually sucking while on my knees. It was remarkable easy to take more cock in than while kneeling. While I'm sure Jimmy would have liked more in, I figured I had about eight inches down my throat. He managed to keep pace with CW, stroke for stroke.

CW pounded away, all the while using my well-lubed cock for a saddle-horn. I was experiencing sensory overload, I could see nothing, but was feeling everything. I could tell CW was approaching orgasm as he usually picks up the pace till he's slamming so hard I can barely hang on (which was not the case this time as I was firmly bound to the table). Jimmy quickened his pace and started to quiver, a sure sign of an impending flood.

CW slammed harder and harder till I heard him grunt and slam balls deep and stay there. I felt his massive cock throb and shoot spurt after spurt of his hot seed deep in my bowels. I moaned in appreciation, and Jimmy took this as a sign that it was his turn because he pulled out and started to spurt load after load of his jizz all over my face. (thank heavens for the blindfold!)

CW started to shake as his orgasm peaked and started to return to calm, but his hand had kept stroking my cock and I started to come. With come all over my face, and a huge cock in my ass, my puny six inch cock started to release more come than I ever had. Maybe it was the pressure of the beer can in my ass, maybe it was the blindfolded thrill of having two cocks do whatever they wanted with me, but, wow, did I ever come. My body shook and my mind exploded as I succumbed to pure animal lust.

And then, all was quiet.

I lay there, with CW's cock still in me, Jimmy's come all over my face, and my own come all over my belly and chest. I couldn't move, and didn't want to.

After a spell, and I have no idea how long it was, CW slowly let his cock drop from my ass. I felt the ooze of come that flowed from within. Jimmy had grabbed a towel and thrown it on my face. He roughly cleaned me off, then took off the blindfold. He threw the towel to CW who dried off my chest and belly then wiped his own cock off. Both men collapsed in nearby chairs, leaving me tied up as before. I lay there, collecting my thoughts and enjoying the afterglow, along with the inevitable soreness of infrequently stretched parts.

We must have drifted off a bit, because the little light that was leaking in through cracks in the roofline were gone. Both men got up and moved to opposite sides of the table.

"Again, Jimmy?" asked CW.

"I did say I wanted to fuck that sweet ass of his," Jimmy replied.

And with a sigh, and a grin, I braced for round two....

Lemna54
Lemna54
6 Followers