Mad Rapist

Story Info
An ABS "rape" that I fully participated in.
1.1k words
4.25
10.6k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lemna54
Lemna54
6 Followers

Driving home from work last Tuesday I was horny, much more than usual. I had been chatting it up with a few online prospects but it didn't look like any hookups were going to happen today. I took the long way home to hit my usual ABS figuring I'd suck a cock or two and jerk off, before going home.

I got my change for the one dollar bills required and walked into the video booth area. There was this dark skinned Mediterranean-looking guy standing in a booth, door open, with his cock in hand. It was a nice cock, thick head, long, thick but not massive. Around 7 inches.

I went into a booth across from him and left the door unlocked. Muscle builder construction guy wasted no time in zipping up and coming over. He pushed the door open and walked right in.

He whipped out that nice, fat, long cock and motioned for me to suck him. It looked good to me so I dove right on it. So far, the standard hookup.

His cock was tasty, freshly showered with a hint of baby powder in his fur. I dove on it hungrily. Licking it all, deep throating it, and generally making a cock-whore of myself. I had my pants down and was stroking my own cock the entire time. I stood up, gripping him with my hand, and asked him if he minded if I got naked. His eyes opened wide and he said, "Sure, go ahead."

I took off my shirt, folded it neatly and then turned to pull my pants off. I may have unknowingly leaned my ass a bit close to his cock, but he didn't mind. I took off my undershorts and stood in front of him, naked for him to see. In contrast to his dark complexion, I am pale, almost paper-white. His hands touched my shoulders and pulled me down to my knees. I opened my mouth to take him in, but noticed immediately that he had grown a bit. His cock approached eight inches, and had hardened greatly and was now as thick as a beer can. The head barely fit in my mouth.

He reached down and grabbed my hair and face-fucked me hard, ramming my head down on his cock (the back of my throat is a bit sore today). He pulled out and started smacking my face with his cock till I was wet with spit and precome. It was like getting hit with a salami but it felt great. He rested his cock on my forehead and pushed his ball sack into my mouth. "Lick it, Bitch!" I tongued like my life depended on it. I licked his balls for a few minutes, then he sticks his cock in my mouth, grabs the hair on the top of my head and uses it as a handle to face-fuck me hard.

A bit more sucking and then he stands me up and forces me around. He starts finger fucking me and talking dirty, "You know you want it,"(I did) "I'm gonna fuck you silly (oh goody!), you little whore (I am). You're such a pussy bitch.(oh shut up and fuck me already)" One finger, then two, then three.

He starts to try to fuck me bareback, I resisted, asking him to put on a condom. He pushes me up against the wall and starts to force himself into me. Surprisingly, it went in. I guess I really was ready to be fucked. Here I was, flush against a come-stained wall, with a madman's cock stuffed in my ass. I pulled away by dropping to my knees. His cock fell out, dragging against my back.

I resist, halfheartedly, I was on fire by now. He stands me up, forces me against the wall, pins my arms over my head and finally enters me and starts fucking me for all he's worth. I beg him not to come in me. He keeps telling me, "You know you want it. You want to be fucked, fucked like a little girl. You're a whor in heat and you know it." (He knew me better than I knew myself.)

I turn around so he can't keep his cock inside me, he forces me around and rams it back in. I turn again, he twists my body around. But this time, I clamp my ass shut tight and he can only push against my hole. He pushes, hard, getting maybe an inch in but no more. I make him swear he won't come inside me. Reluctantly, he agrees but only if he can come in my mouth. I agree, I would have sucked him dry from the get-go anyway.

He spins me around again, this time pushing me against the booth door, and rams his cock straight in to the hilt. His massive ball-sack, still wet with my spit, slaps my ass. He fucks me hard, pinning me to the door and holding my arms behind me grabbing my throat, pushing my groin back toward his cock so he can get in real deep. I milk his cock with my ass (I have great muscle control there). Each thrust slams me against the door, which creaks. I can hear the others in the hall, listening to the sounds of me being fucked. I can only imagine them rubbing their cocks, hoping to be next.

He fucks me hard, using my cock as a saddle-horn. He pulls me back, bends me over and slams in deep. I am on fire. I can feel every thrust. His hand grips my cock hard, but he never moves it, even though his fucking motion makes my cock rub his hand. After about ten minutes, he pulls out, spins me around, sits me on the filthy bench and rams his cock down my throat and comes buckets. My mouth is full of his jizz but I don't let a drop out. He pulls his cock from my mouth, wipes it on my chest, zips up, opens the booth door, and leaves, door wide open.

I sat there stunned, in heat and hard as a rock. I slowly reached for the door, and locked it. I had to finish myself off, but had the come of my life. I had just been raped, sort of, and had the best sex ever. It took me a half-hour to get myself back together enough before I could leave. Some guys actually applauded me when I left the booth..

All I could do the rest of the day was replay that session in my mind. I was hard and dripping all night long. Later I fucked the wife when I got home, twice. Woke up in the middle of the night and jerked off.

I'm going back same time this Tuesday and hoping he's there again.

Lemna54
Lemna54
6 Followers