Mad Women: A Mad Men futa story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
galitea
galitea
34 Followers

Joan shoved the boys mouth deep down her cock. She felt her cock head push past his throat's first barrier. A loud *GLOP* filled the room. She pushed her hips into the boys face and held him there for a few moments.

"You're taking this a lot better than I expected. Let's ramp this up, shall we?"

Joan kept her hands locked on the boys head as she began working her hips into his face. Her cock pumped in and out of his mouth as more and more spit seeped down her shaft and onto her balls. Joan pumped his face at an increasing speed, *GLUCK GLUCK* filling the room as she repeatedly pressed against his throat barrier.

"What a comfortable throat you have mmmm," she moaned. "If I didn't have Haru I'd have to fight you for this one, Peg." Joan could hear Haru whimper off to the side.

"Haru -- look at me, honey." Haru immediately looked at his boss and held her eye contact. She kept her focus entirely on Haru even though she was mouth fucking Tim at an ever increasing speed. "You're still my intern, darling. Don't worry -- I'm just test riding this one, ok?"

Haru nodded. He felt just a little bit better.

Joan let her hand off Tim's hair only for a moment so she could slap his face. She anchored his head by her own cock in his throat as she slapped him. She could feel the vibrations through his head on her own cock.

"Now Tim. When I cum you don't waste a drop of it. Understood?"

Tim tried to respond but only made a wet gurgle sound. Joan seemingly approved as she didn't stop. The red head picked up her pace and really pushed Tim's head down into her crotch. He began to feel her balls bouncing up into his chin. That sensation was coming back to Joan -- it was increasing the likelihood that she'd cum.

"Mmm fuck, hope you're ready...."

Joan re-gripped Tim's head by grabbing the sides. She began violently shoving her hips into his face as her cock soared in and out of his throat. Peggy and Betty both watched and listened to the sounds of gagging and slurping fill the room.

Joan took one final moment before pushing Tim as deeply as she could into her pelvis. She held his head in place as her balls started to contract. Tim felt her shaft began to pump and twitch as she climaxed. He could feel each shot of seed she was about to release from the muscle spasms in her cock.

Joan let out a deep and lusty moan as she came. Tim coughed and gagged as the woman squirt shot after shot of hot female sperm deep into his throat. There was no need to swallow -- she was ejaculating so far down his throat she bypassed the entire process. Tim's jaw was locked open as her thick shaft impregnated his throat. His eyes began rolling to the back of his head as his air supply diminished. All he could do is taste her cum and he loved everything about it. He was literally a human cock sleeve in this moment.

"Holy fuck...." Joan let out a high-pitched moan. Slowly she let Tim's head up. From the side Betty watched in aww as inch after inch of her cock was freed from his throat. It felt like she saw thirteen inches of flawless woman cock disappear and now reappear in front of her.

"That's so incredible. Oh my god..." Betty started spasming a bit spastically as she herself began to cum. Her intern jerked her cock fast and aimed it right at his face. Betty had a thing for cumshots -- her interns' job was to take as many facial selfies as he could.

Tim took a deep breath before falling backwards onto his ass. He looked up and back at his boss Peggy. He could tell by the mess on the table that she also had her own orgasm and was still coming down from it.

"Did... did I pass?" He asked Joan.

Joan stood up in front of Tim. Her cock was still twitching from her recent orgasm as strands of spit and cum dripped from all over her shaft.

"You should be very proud -- you passed with flying colors!"

"Thank you, ma'am." Tim responded. He felt a sense of pride and accomplishment. My friends are going to be so jealous he thought.

"So uhhhh -- about that meeting?" Joan said with a chuckle.

Peggy sighed as she fixed her dress, "Yeah... about that..."


galitea
galitea
34 Followers
12