Mad World - Descent Ch. 03

Story Info
Alliance.
11.6k words
4.67
2.4k
4
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,172 Followers

Chapter 3- Alliance

That afternoon Gail drove us back to her home in Kahlotus. It was a small three-bedroom house. Very basic. Very low middle class. There were still pictures on her walls and furniture of Gail's home of her and her husband. Family photos of him, Gail, and Onatah, and then photos of him with Onatah. He was a good dad who loved his family very much.

Gail watched as I picked up their wedding photo and looked at the happy couple. She didn't say anything, just moved further into her home and made her way to the kitchen.

"I'd offer you a meal," She said from around the corner, "But without power, I have no stove, no refrigerator, no air conditioning, and no lights."

Setting the wedding photo back on the table I got it from, I walked into the kitchen and said, "My condolences on the loss of your husband."

Gail took a deep breath and then released it in a long low exhale as she stared at her cabinets. Finally, she said, "Thanks."

She wiped her eyes and nose. I hadn't seen her tears, but then I guess she didn't want me to see them. Then she turned to me and added, "My condolences on the loss of your wife--and children."

The thought of them hit me like a heavyweight boxer who knows his craft, and just like when I saw the Tri-Cities' dead and burned corpse, my world was rocked once again.

"Yeah," I croaked, suddenly emotional and struggling to contain it, "Thanks."

Turning around I left and went to lie down on the couch. I was suddenly weak and tired beyond anything I'd ever felt. Esmeralda and Fernanda were nearby. They had been watching concernedly since the Tri-Cities.

"We eat dinner at the tavern!" Gail said as she walked into the living room.

"Esmeralda. Fernanda," I said, my voice thick with emotion, "I am not hungry. Why don't you go with Gail and get something to eat? It's been a long day."

Esmeralda and Fernanda both looked concerned, but finally, Esmeralda replied, "Okay, if you really want us to?"

I nodded that I did, and they gathered the other girls and left.

----(!)----

Journal Entry, September 16, 2030

I must have fallen asleep because I awoke in the middle of the night to find Esmeralda and Fernanda lying naked beside me on the living room floor. I was still fully clothed except for my boots which one of the ladies beside me must have taken off in service of my comfort. Pulled over us was a quilt that provided more than enough warmth to ward off the slight chill of the warm September night. Both women had the slim coverlet drawn up their legs as high as their mid-thighs, and pushed down below their breasts so that the only parts of their bodies being kept warm were their cores.

I had to smile. Esmeralda and Fernanda had proved to be so loving and considerate. It warmed my heart and made me grateful for their companionship. Our first meeting may have been circumstantial, but it had been nothing short of a boon to me to have saved these women and kept them at my side. And so, in that moment of self-reflection, I recognized the glowing embers of growing affection I had for these two beautiful women.

The thought startled me more than a little and I felt distressed and guilty over my betrayal of my dead wife. Part of me though, knew my feelings of guilt for betraying the memory of Eleanor was ridiculous. I had to move on. Our vows were "til death do us part" and my beautiful wife and children were dead. I could not change that, no matter how I wished and wanted to!

Each woman was cuddled up close to me, their bodies pressed against mine as they used my shoulders as their pillows. This allowed me to wrap my arm around their back and rest my hands on their hips, in the small of their backs, and the upper round of their ample ass cheeks. I gave them a little squeeze that they didn't perceive within the dreams of their rest, and then I too joined them in sleep.

The next morning, I found Esmeralda and Fernanda still asleep at my sides. When I opened my eyes to stare out the window and the new day I found Gail already awake and sitting in a chair staring at me.

I didn't speak. It was Gail who spoke first, "They clearly love you."

She paused after that as if she were expecting a response, but when it didn't come she continued, "Strange as it is to see a mother and daughter willing to share a man, I don't get it. Why would you betray their loyalty by taking four more women who you don't know, nor love?"

"I wouldn't," I answered in a voice only a little over a whisper. Then I moved to kiss and smell Esmeralda and Fernanda's hair and gave them another little squeeze of affection before I continued, "When we came here I had no intention of acquiring a harem of women. Girls mostly. However, Paul hasn't given me a choice, has he? His hard-sell tactics made me feel like I had no choice. Either we take four women and join the community, or we disappear."

"That would not have happened," Gail denied with a shake of her head.

"Still," I said, "It was the feeling I felt after such a sudden hard sell on staying in Kahlotus."

"Well!" Gail mumbled in dissatisfaction, "I guess the question is, do you really want me then?"

"Us?" She amended after a short pause to cover her feelings of anger and hurt over being rejected.

"Yes," I answered as Esmeralda and Fernanda began to stir, then nodding to them I added, "And, they want you as well."

"Why?" Gail asked.

"As for them, I don't know," I said, "As for me..." There was a pause as I tried to understand why I wanted them myself, "I suppose I want you and the others because I want to rescue you."

"I don't need rescuing," Gail said defiantly, "We--don't need rescuing!"

"Okay," I replied, drawing out the word as I took in her sudden insult and anger, "I misspoke then. I guess I just want to be a rescuer. Your knight in shining armor. But these aren't times for knights and would-be rescuers, is it? It is more of a return to barbarism, and we barbarians own our women and do with them as we will. So here's the deal. Paul wants us to be part of the community. I want allies. To do that, you, your daughter, Alisha, and Bianca are the purchase price for my loyalty to this community. Esmeralda and Fernanda like you four best. You are all very beautiful. And I like you as far as I know you so far. Esmeralda and Fernanda do not want a husband. They want a protector, an owner, and a man who will breed them and care for them, and I do. I love them both. If you want, I can provide those same services for you. I do not want a wife or wives. However, I will care for you. I will protect you. And, yes, I imagine I will love and breed you as you desire."

Gail looked at me for a long time as Esmeralda and Fernanda woke up, stretched, and looked around. Then, they slowly found their clothes and started putting them on. Gail watched them, and me. So, after a while, I added, "The one thing neither you nor those little girls in there need fear is that I will force myself upon you. That! I promise."

Gail seemed to have come to a decision then and stood up. I hadn't noticed before, but I could see that she was wearing a short robe that barely covered her hips and exposed her long, thick, shapely legs. She had held it closed while she was sitting with her legs crossed in the chair, but now she let it fall open revealing that she was completely nude beneath.

Her copper skin seemed to glow in the mourning sun. Her hips were broad, her belly was flat and firm and feminine with a beautiful rounded swell to her lower belly with an interesting indent down the center leading to a thatch of long thick glossy black pubes. The indent came from a mesmerizing navel shaped like a cat's pupil with a red coral stone cut into the shape of a cat's eye fastened to the top of her navel and dangling like a chandelier. A defined indentation led from her navel halfway up to her sternum splitting her belly into a two-pack.

Gail's eyes looked--haunted as she let the robe drop to the floor. Standing there naked in front of me I saw that her shoulders were slim. Her chest was small, her underbust being 34 inches while her breasts were very firm Bs. Her waist was waspish, V'ing into a small 26-inch waist before sweeping out to very broad 40-inch hips and a bottom that was not as thick and round as I am used to from first Eleanor and then Esmeralda and Fernanda. It did not detract from Gail's beauty at all though. Instead, her bottom was quite beautiful all in its own way.

Holding a hand out to me, Gail offered a hand in rising. I accepted, and before I knew it I was on my feet. She didn't let go of my hand though. No, she held onto it and gave me a slow sultry smile as she led me to her bedroom.

We didn't speak. Not one word the entire time we were in her room. There was communication though. A smoky glint in her hazel eyes as she disrobed me. The slight curl of her lips into a smirk when she found that I was already aroused. The touch of her fingers and hands on my chest, shoulders, and back as she explored the parts of my body she found appealing. She made a complete circuit around me, her fingers tracing caressing lines around my waist, across my bottom, and down my abdomen where she combed her fingers through my pubes before grabbing my hardened dick and balls.

Gail's smirk deepened to a grin, and then to a frown as thoughts of her dead husband invaded our union. I watched her struggle with her emotions and her love for a dead man, and then I watched as she mastered those emotions and locked them away to be dealt with at another time.

I imagined that my expressions were just as vocal as hers as my eyes roved her naked body. Like her, I reached out and caressed the parts of her I found most appealing. Her cheek and then I cupped her chin. I wiped her tears away with my thumb, and then let only my fingertips glide down her neck to her shoulders. I used both hands to trace the lines of her collarbones, follow the curves of her shoulders, and find my way to her breasts. I used one finger to trace a line from her clavicle down her sternum, and down her belly to her navel. As that hand moved down to comb my fingers through her black pubes, I moved my other hand around her waist and ran a finger up her spine that made her shiver before then running it back down to her tailbone and grabbing a handful of one ass cheek. Then I ran my first hand through her pubes and found that they stopped naturally just past the beginning of the slit of her pussy and left most of her labia with only a covering of short, soft, transparent hair less than a quarter inch long. I caressed these super soft transparent hairs that made Gail's pussy even softer than any of the six women's pussies I have known in my life and marriage, and Gail responded by shuddering softly and sighing quite contentedly.

My fingers brushed across the slit of her pussylips and I found that she was so wet that she was beginning to drool as I reached the teardrop-shaped vaginal opening of her labia. Slowly, I withdrew and I brought my hand up to my nose to smell her womanly fragrance and taste her nectar.

With a growl of lustful need Gail launched herself into my arms and our mouths met in as hot a kiss as I've ever experienced. Her hands were all over me, and mine were all over her. Then I picked her up. She was no lightweight, and yet, in the moment, she was but a feather in my arms as I carried her to the bed.

I laid her down and she immediately crab crawled backward to the center of the bed. I followed her like a prowling lion. She spread her legs for me and instead of moving up to kiss her mouth, I moved down and locked my lips on her clitoris. Gail gasped as her abdomen tightened, she arched her back, then constricted her muscles and thrust her pussy into my mouth. She hissed and moaned and gave me a look of aching lust begging for more, and then she spread her legs wide open and fell back and closed her eyes as she gasped and moaned and hissed while I licked and sucked and nibbled!

Not one sound came out of her that was decipherable as speech. But, with her moans and hissing intakes of breath and gasping exhales, with the periodic raising of her head and the hot open-mouthed looks she gave me, I knew what she thought, what she felt, and what she wanted. She had never experienced sex like this, and with a sense of pride, I couldn't help feeling warm love for the memory of my lost Eleanor who had always been as sexually adventurous as me, and always willing to experiment. At length, I brought Gail to climax her first time leaving her gasping, and then her second and third times left her moaning and shuddering. Only then did I finally release her pussy from my lips and slowly kissed my way up her body until I reached her wide, overly full-lipped mouth. By the time my lips met hers, she kissed me with such passion that it threatened to draw blood, and then she moaned in my mouth and gave me a half-lidded, sexually intoxicated look as I slid my dick into her hot embrace!

I found myself fucking her hard and fast as she stared up into my eyes, her mouth open in an orgasmic-O, and her black eyebrows scrunched together. Her breath was caught and veins popped from her neck and forehead as she climaxed, but her hazel eyes never left mine!

Slowly she tightened her body around me. Her hands were on my shoulders. Her legs wrapped around my waist. Her abdomen undulated, stretched, and constricted, rolling as she thrust her pelvis, her pussy, and her vagina up to meet my every thrust. My balls slapped her ass cheeks. Her vagina tightened and relaxed and sucked me deeper and squeezed me harder. Finally, Gail gasped for air and her eyes crossed as another orgasm wracked her already impassioned body, and then, I came!

Gail's eyes rolled in her head, she moaned in wailing ecstasy, and then her eyes locked on mine, and our souls bonded as I ejaculated all of my sperm inside her and she accepted and sucked it deep inside her womb. Then, my strength was spent and I collapsed upon her and kissed her as she kissed me in return.

----(!)----

When we finally left Gail's room Esmeralda, Fernanda, and all of the girls were standing outside. From their blushes, it was obvious that they had been listening in on Gail's very vocal orgasms.

Feeling abashed, I glared at them and said, "Alisha, you're seventeen, in one year that is what you have to look forward to. Ona, two years. And, Bianca, five years. Unless you decide you don't want me and rather have another man. Maybe, my son."

"You have a son!" Bianca said excitedly!

"I do," I answered, "He is elsewhere holding down the fort while we look for allies."

"How old is he?" Ona asked.

"Twenty-one," I replied.

That set Ona and Bianca talking excitedly with each other about the possibility of having a husband nearly as close in age as them. Only Alisha looked at me shrewdly. Finally, she asked, "Is he as good a lover as you?"

I could only shrug and say, "I don't know. However, he has already taken Esmeralda's daughter, Marisol, as his wife and she is pregnant."

Alisha smirked at that and her voice was lewd and all too knowing as she said, "Pregnancy is almost as inevitable as a man's release. Pleasure in the lovemaking is not. I think I will await my year and accept you as my breeding partner. Then, at least, I know I will have a man who knows how to give me pleasure even while pleasuring himself."

"As you wish," I intoned, but my admiration for her went up again. The girl was fearless, determined, and knew what she wanted. Or, at least, knows what she doesn't want.

Looking at the other two girls I saw them very much as little girls. Turning my head to look at Gail, who was standing with Esmeralda and Fernanda talking quietly, I asked, "Gail? How would Paul react to finding out that I live close by but I don't want him to know where exactly."

"Not well, I imagine," Gail replied.

"Would he hold us as ransom until my son came to bargain with him, or would he be willing to make an alliance?" I asked.

"What kind of an alliance?" Gail asked.

"One of mutual benefit," I replied, "Trade mostly. An ally outside the community that is on the outside and can respond and come to their aid should they be attacked by marauders, slavers, or some such nefarious individuals. Someone who is not locked in here behind whatever walls he erects, and can act as a hammer while this village is the anvil."

Gail thought about my position long and hard and then nodded as she said, "I think his first reaction will be negative. We need men to offset how many women and girls there are. However, as long as you are allied with us, I think he would go for it. I think he will appreciate the strategic sense of it. But I think he will want to align us with you even more closely. That may mean taking more women and girls with you to be your son's wives."

"Ona and Bianca could be two of them," I mused.

"That would probably be for the best," Gail agreed, "Your son would be more likely to breed them now at the ages they are instead of making them wait years. He is also more likely to see them as women, instead of as daughters."

"True," I agreed then said, "Let's head to the tavern and eat breakfast, then I'll approach Paul with my offer."

It was a twenty-minute walk from Gail's home to the tavern. As it turned out she was not far from where Nathan would be setting up to watch for my return with Esmeralda and Fernanda. We sat down and small plates of eggs and bacon were served with coffee and milk.

While we were eating, Paul showed up and sat across the table from me after Esmeralda, Fernanda, and Gail left to sit with the girls. He sat there watching me, and every now and again cut his eyes to Gail. Finally, he said, "You fucked her, didn't you? Gail I mean. You fucked her? I can see it in the way she looks at you, and then at me. She is ready to come to your defense should the need arise."

"She's mine now," I said.

"Good," Paul verily purred, then looked at the three teenagers and asked, "What of the others?"

"They are mine too," I said.

"So you bred them?" Paul asked.

I didn't dignify that question with an answer, and instead said, "Paul, I have a proposal for you."

"Oh?" He replied, somewhat sarcastically but also somewhat curious, "And what is this proposal?"

"Alliance," I said.

"Alliance?" He repeated suspiciously, "But by accepting these women you have already pledged yourself to us."

"I have," I agreed, not arguing that point at all, but instead added, "However, I was not completely forthright with you when we first arrived. You see, my wife and I, about twenty years ago, after the societal, environmental, and political upheavals in 2010 to 2012, decided to not only prepare bug-out bags in case of a disaster. Instead, we also bought land and built a D-day bunker."

"So you weren't on your way back to the Tri-Cities?" Paul asked in grim-voiced displeasure at having been lied to.

"No," I said, "I was on my way, like I said, to Highway 395, so that I might try to contact my wife who is, or was, in Hood River, Oregon."

"So, that much at least was true," Paul said.

"Yes," I said, "And while we were out there we discovered that Connell was bombed, and so was the Tri-Cities. As far as we could tell nothing is left, or not much."

Paul nodded as if he had expected it.

"I'm not very far away," I said, "What I propose is what we have now, an alliance by marriage. I will take four girls for my son, and I will take four for myself. Gail is mine, and Alisha is mine. Ona and Bianca are for my son. That leaves two more girls and two more women. In exchange you will have an ally outside of this village's immediate vicinity but close enough that if you are attacked we can come to your rescue and hit the enemy from two sides."

"It can't be just you and your--women," Paul protested, "You would be too few to be of any real help. I would like to send a few men and women to homestead with you. Make you into a proper village with enough numbers to be of real help if we need it."

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,172 Followers