Mad World - Descent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,174 Followers

Tears formed in Barbara's eyes and rolled down her cheeks. She sniffled several times, but at last, she said, "No! I will do this! For your loyalty and courage. For taking me in and treating me like I was your wife even though I am not! No! I will do this! I submit myself to you! I give myself to you body and soul to be your property until I die! I only beg that you please save my daughters! If you do, I will give them all to you as concubines so that you may shelter them and care for them with the same compassion and love you have shown me!"

Then she lurched forward and kissed me fully on the mouth! Her breasts rested in my lap pressing into my pants and rubbing against my manhood. It wasn't long before my body responded to Barbara's nudity and proximity. As Barbie's soft lips caressed mine I let myself go and fell into the feeling of her body pressing against me and of her delicious mouth interlocked so delightfully with mine.

Before I knew it we were standing and Barbara was taking my clothes off. Another minute later we were on my bed, I was on the bottom and Barbara was straddling my hips. Her breasts hung pendulously just above my head so beautifully that I was at a loss for words. I lost my mind at that moment and became a growling carnivorous beast that attacked and groped those massive globes of the most abundantly perfect flesh ever created for man's pleasure! I suckled and nibbled and squeezed until my heart was content and still, there was so much more to kiss and love.

The moment was only stolen once as Barbara raised her hips high and guided my dick to her dripping-wet labia. I watched in pure fascination as the beautiful woman above me directed my head between her outer labia and ran it up her vulva to her clitoris before pushing it back to her vagina and sinking her body onto my shaft. As she took me fully into her, she bit her bottom lip as tears rolled down her cheeks. She sniffled constantly which made me feel horrible, but when I asked if she wanted to stop she only shook her head and ground her pussy all the harder, thrusting my dick ever deeper into her womb with every rock, every pivot, and every rotation of her hips.

"No!" She sniffled, "I'll be fine! I am your woman now! I can do this!"

And so, I gently loved her as best I could, and let her work the emotions she was struggling with out of her system. Though, secretly, I didn't think spending one night with me would solve her problems. She would be dealing with the loss of her husband for a long time. I, at best, was only a surrogate lover, husband, and dick to fuck until she was as emotionally ready to move on as she had convinced herself she was bodily.

I managed to make her climax twice before flipping her over and pounding her until I came deep inside her where she once again orgasmed. Amazingly, every time I made her climax she fell more and more deeply into a state of sexual intoxication until finally we were both making love like we were teenagers again. Oh! God! I came so many times, and Barbara came twice and sometimes three times for each time I did--I am so exhausted!

The next morning we awoke late, half the day was gone, and when we came across Esmeralda, Fernanda, and Gail they gave us knowing grins. Alisha looked at Barbara jealously but I ignored her, she would have her turn. For the rest of the day I joined Nathan and worked on my chores, that evening when I saw Barbara again my sigil was tattooed on her back.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,174 Followers