Madam Ambassador Pt. 01 Ch. 06

Story Info
Human Ambassador can't let go. Concluding 1st part.
2k words
4.16
4.6k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lxnd
Lxnd
210 Followers

Finally the four weeks that Mrs Samantha Kane, the human female from Terra Prime had to spend with Prof Gronxok, the Pishaach male from Ultor Prime, to 'help' him through his period of heat, were over.

Gronxok was now out of danger and no longer needed to mate. After one more week, he would become incapable of mating at all, that is until the commencement of his next heat after two Earth years (or one Galactic Standard year)

There was almost perfect silence in Gronxok's cabin. The only sounds that could be heard were, "Mmmm...hmmmm...slurrrrp...gllop...glok...slurpp...hhhmmm...pcchhhh....mmm.... hhaaa...hnu huu...glob...glug... gluggg...mmhh...hmmm...!"

Samantha was lying on top of Gronxok, stark naked; they were both naked. Her pink pussy was on his mouth and she was holding both his dicks in her hands, licking and sucking them, alternately as he diddled her clit with his fingers and ran his tongue over her labia.

Samantha suddenly stopped sucking him off and rested her head on his pelvis, crying out, "AAAAHHHHH?!"

Gronxok had inserted one finger into her cute butthole while continuing to play with her clit with his other hand and licking her pussy.

Then as he thrust his tongue inside her, moving it around, searching for her g-spot, she gasped and held her breath with her sweet mouth open, frowning and shutting her eyes tight.

Then as he held one of her round buttocks in his hand, one finger still inside her anus and diddled her clit with the other hand while continuing to probe inside her velvety pussy with his tongue, she whimpered, "Aaa...hhunnh..ahh..auuhh..huunhh...!"

When his tongue hit her g-spot, she cried out, "AAAAHHHHH!... OOOOHHH... I'M CUMMMINNNG... I CUMMING CUMMINGG... OOOOHH GRONXOOKKK....OOOOUUU...HA AH..AHHH..AH..AHH...OUUHHH...YESS...YES...YESS!" as she squeezed his cocks in her hands.

Her enticing round white ass jiggled sexily as Gronxok continued to finger her and tongue her and she kept moaning and cumming on his mouth....

-----

This was Samantha's fifth week with Gronxok and she didn't really need to be with him now. But the formerly devoted and faithful wife now found it difficult to let go of the ugly goblin-like alien with two dicks.

She had requested Dr Denfe to keep the entire deck under quarantine for one more week as she 'sorted out her feelings' and 'got it out of her system'. She hadn't listened to the doctor when she advised Samantha that the best way to get it out of her system was to stay away from Gronxok and start the therapy that she had prescribed for her.

Dr Denfe was of the opinion that Samantha's hormones had gone into an overdrive because of all the aphrodisiacs and meds she had had to take in order to be able to endure the almost continuous fucking of the last four weeks. The meds would take a few days to clear out of her system.

But controlled by her hormones and her emotions, Samantha had insisted that she was fine and gone back to Gronxok's cabin.

Dr Denfe noted that the beautiful human ambassador would probably also require some psychological therapy when this week would be over.

-----

It was the last night of the fifth week of Samantha's mating with Gronxok.

She had spent this last week, fighting her feelings of guilt, giving in to her desires and finally, slowly coming back to reality when she noticed that Gronxok's libido was decreasing as his heat was coming to an end. Even her dancing for him, getting him to spank her or to electrocute her nipples, running a holographic simulation or speaking to her her husband in front of him, didn't do much to arouse Gronxok.

He would still occasionally get hard though. Then Samantha was guaranteed at least a couple of hours of sex.

That night, she was slowly riding the Pishaach, facing him, his cocks once again inside her ass and pussy, his gray alien hands on her full, lovely breasts.

She was moaning softly as she moved her round hips back and forth, up and down.

He had already taken her from behind once and then face fucked and titty-fucked her.

Now, as she squeezed his two dicks with her pussy and ass muscles, he pinched her pink nipples and kneaded her big breasts.

Then taking one of his hands off her breast, he spanked her, making her yelp, "OW!"

But she understood what he wanted and sped up the movements of her hips, moaning and gasping as she fucked him.

After a couple of minutes of this, Gronxok suddenly sat up, holding her sexy back to prevent her falling onto the bed. He then held her by her ass and embracing her tightly, stood up on the bed as she clung to him tightly, wrapping her long shapely legs around his waist.

She cried out as the alien began to fuck her hard, standing up holding her in his arms by her ass.

She came over and over again as he slammed into her, holding her like a rag doll.

Then, he dropped to his knees, still holding her, still inside her and pushing her onto the bed, lay on top of her as he continued thrusting into her, this time filling her up with his seed.

The next morning after they had both freshened up, Samantha started giving him another blowjob. But it had no effect on him.

He said to her, "It's done, dear Samantha. My heat is over. I won't be aroused until the next heat."

Samantha felt tears well up in her eyes, "Over? Just like that?"

He replied with a kind smile, "Yes my dear. It's over. I'll never be able to thank you enough for saving my life... Now that I can think rationally, I can't imagine how difficult this must have been for you. So I really appreciate what you've done for me."

"Can't thank me enough?" Samantha said, now flying into a rage, "I'll tell you how you can thank me! Get those cocks hard again and fuck me!"

"Samantha, you know I can't...."

"I BETRAYED MY HUSBAND FOR YOU... DISRESPECTED HIM.... I DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS... YOU BASTARD... YOU SELFISH BASTARD!"

"Prof Gronxok to Dr Denfe." the terrified Pishaach called to the doctor over the communicator.

"Yes Professor, I take you are back to normal finally?" Dr Denfe replied over the commuincator.

"Yes doctor, I am but I'm afraid the ambassador isn't doing so well now." He replied, trying to make himself heard over Samantha's loud sobs.

"I'm on my way." replied the doctor. She had been expecting something like this; the humans' hormonal system was strange.

A few minutes later, Dr Denfe led the inconsolable Samantha back to her cabin.

During the one last week that it took the Mazaakaraat to reach Skelda, Samantha went through some intense therapy to cleanse her system of all the meds that she had been taking. Additionally, Dr Denfe administered neural, hormonal and psychological therapy to the poor woman; she had to be back to her normal professional self before they reached Skelda.

And more importantly for Samantha, her husband would be reaching Skelda two weeks after her. She had to get her issues sorted out by then or she could lose her husband. As it was, she seemed to have lost all self-respect.

So the sixth week after this whole mess started, Dr Denfe treated Samantha with a lot of patience and understanding, helping her get over her deep guilt, reminding her that her actions had saved the galaxy from a lot of bloodshed and misery.

But she didn't seem to care about any of that anymore. All Samantha wanted was to keep her marriage from getting destroyed and to somehow be able to look her husband in the eye when she met him.

Mrs Samantha Kane was no shrinking violet. She quickly recovered and if she still had any feelings of guilt or self-hatred, she hid them expertly under her hard professional façade.

Just before the negotiations commenced at Skelda, Gronxok asked to speak to her privately.

She felt strange looking at him and speaking to him again. The very thought that she had actually copulated with him, let alone was sexually attracted to him and all broken up over him, now disgusted her. She just wanted to be with her husband, Jack again.

Keeping her thoughts to herself she said, "Yes Professor, what is it?"

Gronxok replied, "Samantha, once again, thank you for..."

"Please" she interrupted him, "never mention that again. Ever. To anyone."

"Yes ambassador." He paused for a moment and continued, "I wanted to show you the conclusions of my research before I shared it with the others"

He passed her a file. She opened the file and after reading it raised an eyebrow and said, "Are you sure about this?"

"I'm willing to stake my career and reputation for this."

He stood up and said with a sly smile, "I will leave you to consult with the Terran Union before the team meets for a briefing."

Samantha smiled and thanked him.

------

The negotiations at Skelda dominated the news feeds all across the galaxy, especially after Prof Gronxok's report became public.

Commodore Jack Kane, the commander of the Terran Union Fleet's Exploration vessel, TES Drake, grinned with understanding as he looked at the video news feed.

"No wonder Sam told me to rush to Skelda the last time we spoke." he said to this first officer.

On the video news feed was Blubarb, the leader of the Galactic Council's negotiating team handling the talks between the Threen and the Supran.

He was saying, "It is clear from all the archeological and historical evidence that neither the Threen nor the Supran were the first to populate Skelda.

"That honor goes to the humans of Terra Prime. Some of their ancestors had been abducted and brought here by the Annunaki, the elder race of old legends.

"The Annunaki brought the humans here to work as slaves in their mines. Eventually the humans here died out due to the harsh conditions and the Annunaki themselves passed into legend. Though some evidence suggests that it was the humans who rebelled against the Annunaki and destroyed them, being themsleves killed in the process.

"There is no concrete evidence for this but anyone who has seen how the humans fight when they are pushed far will agree that this is very likely what happened.

Well, whether or not the humans destroyed the Annunaki, what we can be sure of is that they were here long before the either the Threen and the Supran.

"So, according to the conditions agreed to by both the Threen and the Supran, Skelda rightfully belongs to the humans of Terra Prime, also called Earth.

"Thank you."

"Mr Blubarb!" a journalist shouted, "Are the humans willing to claim Skelda for their own? And shouldn't Skelda belong to the Annunaki by right since they were here before even the humans?"

Blubarb replied, "What the humans want to do is for them to decide. I understand the the TES Drake and the Terran warship TBS Ghaatak are already on their way here.

"As for the Annunaki, if there are any of them still out there, let them fight it out with the humans themselve." he finished with a smirk.

The Threen and the Supran quickly agreed to all conditions proposed by the Terran Union Ambassador, Mrs Samantha Kane. The last thing either of them wanted was a war with the Terrans. Civilizations that went against the Terran Union usually ceased to exist.

Besides, the conditions laid by the Terrans were quite fair. Skelda would be under the control of the Terran Union. Both, the Threen and the Supran were leased enough mineral rich land to last them for centuries.

Everyone was happy.

Samantha never told anyone, especially not her husband, that the main reason that the Terran Union now had a foothold in an entirely new region of the galaxy was that Prof Gronxok, the gentle Pishaach gentleman owed his life to her and this was his way of thanking her.

The End of the First Adventure of Mrs Samantha Kane, Ambassador of the Terran Union

Lxnd
Lxnd
210 Followers