All Comments on 'Madam Ambassador Pt. 01 Ch. 06'

by Lxnd

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsover 2 years ago

Ending seems rushed. Over all a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Alien sex is usually not my kind of story, but, surprisingly, works very well with loving wife themes. You certainly have a very pleasant-to-read style of writing, and the overall pace of the story looks good too... Not to mention, that the whole idea of a married sci-fi ambassador has a lot of potential. Please, tell us - can we still count on the next part?

LxndLxndover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I have planned at least three more parts. However that may take a few months as I don’t have enough time (started a new job)

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29over 2 years ago

Fascinating progression well laid out. Should have been repetitive and ultimately boring, but the plot line and emotional development carried it through. Quite hot as well :) Nice dance on the borderline of noncon.

MichaelstarrMichaelstarralmost 2 years ago

This story was great. I'd love to read more.

MichaelstarrMichaelstarrover 1 year ago

Really hoping for some more of this story.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

She gets away with her bullshit? Not happy with that at all, especially as unnecessary as the flimsy reasoning was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

please give a continuation to this story, don't abandon us

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous