Madam Molly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My boyfriend has finish fucking my pussy cuck, now clean his penis."

Tracy used his mouth to lick and suck it clean, and it looked to Jesse as if he enjoyed his task.

"And don't forget to lick his balls wimp, he fucked me pretty deep and some of my juices may have smeared on them."

He licked and sucked on Jesse's penis and balls for several minutes and Molly humiliated him the whole time. She did such a good job in fact, that Jesse found himself getting a little jealous. He wished he was dressed as Debbie and submitting to such treatment.

Finally she said. "Alight sissyboy, put Jesse's pants on him, give him a kiss and say thank you, then get over here and suck his sperm out of my cunt. I don't think it's proper for a wife to have another man's jizzum in her vagina. Do you hubby?"

"No Madam, not at all."

"Then get too it cuck, get that man's sperm out of my pussy."

Tracy carefully helped Jesse into his pants, then got to his feet and pressed his big lips into Jesse's. The kiss was short but passionate and after thanking Jesse he was between his wife's legs in an instant. Jesse sat in the chair and no matter how much he wanted to, he couldn't deny the fact that he really enjoyed kissing Tracy. The idea of kissing another guy had always been a turn off, but there was something about little Tracy and his big lips that made him want to do it a lot more. The whole time Tracy licked Molly's pussy she stroked his hair and gave Jesse a seductive look.

"Actually Jesse, seeing my cuck with his face in my muff and his ass sticking out like that is giving me an idea. I think someday soon I want to watch you give him a good hard fuck while he licks me like this. I bet you'd like that wouldn't you cuck?"

She chuckled and didn't wait for a reply.

"What am I thinking? Of course you would. You'd love to have a real man fuck you while I watched. In fact, you're such a wimpy little bitch you'd probably beg me for it. Wouldn't you Tracy the cuck?

He paused licking just long enough to say, "Yes Madam", then resumed his task.

"Oh I know you would hubby, and let's face it, being a butt-bitch for your wife's boyfriend is about as low as any man could get. Especially when she watches and laughs at you. Hell, after that I might as well snip your sissy nuts off and make you wear dresses full time, you certainly wouldn't be a guy anymore."

She gave Jesse a smile and a wink.

"I bet you love it if I did your ass with a strap-on while you sucked Jesse's cock. Yeah you would, I'm sure of it. And I'd really pound your ass too, fuck you good and hard until you made him cum in your slutty mouth. I think I'll make put your boobies on and you wear your new red corduroy dress for that."

She went on like that for several more minutes and he started moaning and humping is dick against the bed as he licked, he was obviously horny as hell. Then all of the sudden he stopped. Jesse looked puzzled and she gave him a wink. She didn't look surprised at all.

"Alright cuck that's enough, get up."

He obeyed and they both saw the wet spot, it was pretty hard to miss, it covered the whole font of his pants. Jesse saw panic on his face right before he covered it with his hands. He looked at Molly and she had a mischievous smile on her face. She gave him a quick wink, then her face turned to stone.

"Tracy Lawrence Mitchell. Did you just cum in your pants?"

He nodded, still covering his face.

"Did I give you permission to do that?"

He slowly shook his head. She then spent a few minutes admonishing and humiliating him, and as she did Jesse couldn't keep his eyes off his wet corduroys. He wanted to get on his knees and suck the sperm out of his pants, but still being in the boyfriend role he didn't think Molly would like that.

The gist of her rant was that his act of disobedience meant he couldn't spend the night in her bedroom. She ordered him to kiss Jesse's bulge, say thank you and goodnight, then go to bed in his room. She spoke to him as if he were a small child, and Jesse found the whole scene both perverse and erotic. Tracy truly was a fucking wimp in every way.

After he left Molly sat on the edge of the bed and finished what was left of her drink.

You did very good tonight Jesse, and even though Tracy is somewhat confused with his dickie getting sucked and all, I could tell he really likes you. Much more than any of my previous boyfriends, they weren't nearly as nice to him. I also enjoyed our fuck, and as a reward I'm going to let you sleep on hubby's corduroys tonight."

He liked that she was rewarding him with corduroy, it meant she was taking control of it. She stood up, walked over to the dresser and pulled out a pair of old fashioned footed onesies, they were yellow with little red fire engines all over them. He'd never seen pajamas like that in an adult size. She almost giggled when she smiled and started putting them on.

"You may like sleeping on corduroy sissyboy, but that's a little too rough for Madam Molly. I don't mind laying on while we fuck, but all night long is too much for my delicate skin."

When she finish zipping them up she spread her arms and said. "You like?"

He smiled, nodded and told her she looked cute. She seemed to like that. She then told him to take his pants off before leaving the room. He did as told and she returned a minute later with his cock-cage. She sat on the bed.

"Come over here Jesse."

He complied, and when he got near she used his balls to pull him closer.

"I'm letting you sleep with my husband's pants, but that doesn't mean you have permission to cum. You've already had the pleasure of fucking Madam Molly so you shouldn't need to cum anymore tonight. You said your ex-wife never put this to use, well Jesse, I'm going to put it to use right now. This will make sure you don't do anything stupid while I'm sleeping."

Using spit to lube the inside she proceeded to lock his penis up nice and tight, and it didn't look like it was the first time she did it. She then kissed his caged penis.

"Alright Jesse, we've had a good first night, now let's get some sleep."

They both climbed in bed and after a goodnight kiss she went to sleep. Jesse spent an hour or so in a weird horny limbo-land, feeling up Tracy's pants and reviewing everything that happened. He finally pulled a few pairs of trousers onto his pillow and drifted off with his face buried in them.

**************************************************************

He woke to a strange feeling, he was on his back and when he looked down he saw Tracy kissing and licking his cock-cage. He was wearing a red mid-wale bathrobe and after a minute he looked up at Jesse.

"Good morning sir, I'm glad you're awake, now I get to suck your cock."

The room was dimly lit by the sunlight peaking around the closed blinds. He looked over and saw Molly sitting in the chair with a cup of coffee, she was dressed in a matching bathrobe. She smiled too.

"Good morning sunshine. Come over here and let me free your penis, we're going to have another little fuck session."

He waited for Tracy to get off the bed, then got up and stood in front of her. As she removed his penis from its prison he wiped the sleep from his eyes.

"Alright lover, go take a piss, there's a cup of coffee on the dresser. You can drink it while the cuck sucks you nice and hard."

He looked at them in their matching corduroy bathrobes and got a thrill. She still had her onesies on under hers, and he couldn't tell what Tracy had on under his. He was a bit groggy and confused but at the same time he was getting horny as hell. He walked into the bathroom and as he stood and emptied his bladder he smiled at himself in the mirror.