Madame Cersi

Story Info
An unsuspecting victim finds his way to the Madame.
1.9k words
4.33
3.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18+

___

"You're a virgin?" the young lady behind the crystal ball asked.

"You're full of shit," Ted combated, "Waste of thirty bucks." One of her eyes flashed from beneath her hood and for a second he thought he saw a flash of yellow behind the pupil.

"It's not me, it's in the stars," her voice suddenly hushed as she peered at him. More as if she was looking through him and not at him. He stood still for a moment, then he waved his hands in front of her face.

"Hello? You home?" Ted questioned, waving directly in front of her. She stood motionless. "What the fuck is your problem?" He grabbed his bag and headed for the door. After a few steps his feet became stuck to the floor. He tried to move his leg but instead he just thrashed with his foot remaining in place.

"What's wrong?" He heard her voice behind him, "Can't move?" He tried to turn to face her but his head could only swivel about ninety degrees to each side and soon enough he found it difficult to even turn it slightly. At this point he felt all of his muscles tense up. He struggled to move his finger even the slightest bit, but it was frozen.

"Stop this," He gasped, at least he could still breathe.

"You love this, I know," her voice came up right behind him in a sort of hushed whisper and he could feel her hot breath on his ear. Chills were sent up and down his spine but he didn't shiver since he was paralyzed. "You want to be dominated..." her voice was slowly becoming more seductive. He felt his face get hot. He felt her hands rub from behind his hip and sensually land on his dick though he couldn't look down to see it. She squeezed his junk gently and began slowly massaging it through his pants. He began to get hard. He found it hard to manage his rising arousal.

"Mmm..." he moaned as he lost himself in her hands. She continued gently rubbing and squeezing his dick through his sweatpants. Maybe this isn't so bad, Ted thought to himself.

"I can read your mind... I can see your deepest desires... I can see what you truly want..." She pulled the elastic of his pants down to his ankles. He stood prodding out of his underwear. Now she could get her hand all the way around it. Her fingers curled around his shaft and she cupped his balls. "All you want is to have sex.. You just want to feel my hot breath on your cock, don't you?" His balls began to tingle and his dick was stiff as ever. He felt her pull his underwear to his ankles. His dick bounced out of his boxers. Her hand hovered above, not quite touching it but it was close. She teased him by gently rubbing her thumb around the edges of his tip. "It's very handsome." She grabbed it in her fist and pulled him close to her. Their bodies now pressed together, she continued to fondle him.

A rising frustration grew inside him, he needed a release.

"Getting anxious?" She delighted, "Should we take it to the next level? I know just how to please you." She began stroking his cock, her hand was suddenly lubricated. Fingers danced around his slick manhood accompanied by a couple surprising pumps.

"Nng.. NNng," he groaned. Whatever the lubricant was made it tingle.

"Whatever you do, don't cum," she commanded, "You don't wanna know what happens when you cum." She stepped in front of him. He could see the mounds of her ample breasts underneath her robe. His dick pulsed as she continued rubbing it. Her black nails sometimes scratched his tip sending a twang of pleasure up his back. Then she stopped and he whimpered.

"Aww, you poor baby..." she pouted. She strutted from side to side with each step revealing a little bit more of her thick, beautiful thighs. She grabbed her tits hungrily, "You want to see these don't you?" She ripped her robes off, unveiling her stunning body underneath. Silky skin, large breasts, a thin waist with large hips. She spun with her hair following the motion, her ass jiggling with the momentum. She spread her legs and bent down, looking at him upside down from behind her ass. "Are you ready? You're gonna love it!" She stared into his eyes, "Fuck me."

Without hesitation he lunged forward, suddenly able to move. He positioned himself behind her and plunged his dick inside of her. His hands moved to her ass, pulling and pinching her mounds of flesh. They jiggled like waves with each slap. His head rolled back and his eyes as well.

She giggled cutely, "Oohhohhohoo, mmmyes." She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes. In between gasps she said, "Remember the rules, no cumming, cutie." But he couldn't stop himself, his hips moved on their own. Slap, slap, slap. Her tits bounced around and smacked against her own body. She was impressed that he hadn't blown his load yet... though she knew it was only a matter of time.

"Fuck," he muttered. Slap, slap, slap, slap, slapslapslap, "I can't stop." He felt an almost piercing twinge of pleasure at the tip of his dick as it slid through her velvety pussy. He twitched for an instant as he came inside of her.

"Bad boy!" She screamed as he continued to rock her from behind, "You broke the rules!" He continued to fuck her even though he started cumming. Waves of pleasure cascaded over him, each one stronger than the last. Plop, plop, ploploploplop. Cum swished around her full pussy as she fondled her breast with one hand and brought the other down to her clit.

"Fuuhuuck," she moaned, "OH yeeeeeees!" She felt it rising within her like a cup of water slowly overflowing. With each slap he filled her even more with his jizz. The pleasure for him was almost painful. A desperate and uncontrollable urge to continue fucking while he continued cumming. His body trembled though he couldn't stop.

Then he felt her pussy clamp around him so hard that he couldn't get it out as she came. Sperm continued pouring into her as he desperately tried to pull out. His knees buckled as he fell onto his ass and she came crashing onto his dick.

"Ohhh ohhh..." he cried, "Stop! oHhh...OHhhhoho, yes! Oh! It's too much." His brain was sent into overdrive. She continued to hump him on the ground. Jizz shot out of her with every pump.

"Ohh fuck! I came so hard!" She yelled, "OH SHIT! IT'S COMING AGAIN!" She grinded against him as another orgasm sent shockwaves through her.

"I know what you want..." Ted heard her voice inside his own head. A pressure began to form behind his nipples. A hot, burning sort of pleasure emanated from his crotch. His orgasm up until this point was just the sort of thing you'd imagine if someone continued to fuck you even though you were jizzing, but suddenly it grew exponentially. She spun around to face him while he laid on the floor, writhing with pleasure. He felt fireworks inside of his brain as every inch of his body became more sensitive. All he wanted was to feel her hands all over him, which she knew. She brought her hands down and rubbed his nipples. His legs kicked and he groaned. A painful and pleasurable burn sent shocks directly to his groin. She stared at him as she humped him, her eyes illuminating the brightest yellow. Ted felt himself drawn to it, his mouth sagged. The only thing he now cared about was gazing deep into her eyes.

"Yesss babyy..." she moaned, biting her lip and staring deep into him, "I know what you really wantt..." Her hands that were gently rubbing his nipples with each thumb began to pinch and grab at his pecks. They felt like they were getting exponentially more sensitive. She pulled and his skin began to stretch. He bucked his hips. What the fuck is this... sexy... fucking... bitch doing... fuck fuck... I can't think...

"Stop..." he was able to mutter before fully letting go into the pleasure. A soft "Yes..." escaped his lips. She took her hands off him. Where there used to be pecks were now two squishy and hyper-sensitive breasts. She got off his dick and positioned her mouth around it, not wasting any time to shove it deep down her throat. He continued is extended orgasm and shot loads into her. She swallowed it all as her tongue danced around the tip. She flicked the tip and brought her lips up, focusing all of her attention on his sensitive tip. She sucked and it burned. She sucked and sucked, the pleasure rising to a point he has been yet to reach. Fast but simple, tiny flicks of her tongue in the right spots... it grew unbearable. He could feel a tightness in his dick but she reached up and grabbed his boob. His balls hurt like hell. They twitched and spasmed as she sucked him dry. Soon the tightness felt too intense to handle. He threw his head back and shut his eyes.

"OH! OH! OH!" He felt himself yelling, his voice sounding... different, "Fuck me!" He thought either he was going crazy or he sounded like a girl. Now, able to look down he saw that she was no longer sucking his cock but was instead licking a clit. Two fingers plunged themselves deep in his... well her... pussy. Girl Ted could feel them wiggling around inside of her. The pleasure was beyond anything she's ever felt in her life.

"YAS, OH FUCK," she screamed as the sexy lady sucked on her clit and fingered her pussy. Girl Ted closed her eyes and opened her mouth with a slight, "hnnnnnnnnnnnnng," ringing from within.

In an instant she tensed all her muscles and clasped her legs around the woman's head, "OH MY GOD! YES!" she screamed. Fluids violently shot out of her vagina as she writhed. The woman stood up as Girl Ted continued to spasm on the ground, squirting uncontrollably.

Then just like that it all ended. Girl Ted sat up and looked at herself.

"What the fuck did you... do... to..." her sentenced trailed off as her hand found her clit. In another flash she squirted all over the floor with a high-pitched wail.

"Okay, get out," the woman said with a wave. Girl Ted felt compelled to gather her things as fast as she could and get out. She left completely naked. "Okay... who's next?" She perused her clipboard, "Ah... Lucy Greene." At that exact moment a skinny blonde girl with perky b-cups and a tight little ass walked in. The mess was already cleaned.

"Um... hello?" She looked around and found no one.

"Just one minute darling," a voice called from the back, "Please sit down."

"O-Oh, okay!" Lucy responded. She sat down on the couch in front of a huge crystal ball that swirled and spiraled with smoke. She stared deep into it.

"Hello, I'm Madame Cersi," the woman stepped out from a doorway now wearing her robes. Lucy's eyes shot to the woman as a sinister grin grew across the hooded lady's face.