Madame Faucheux Ch. 02

Story Info
Madame dominates her maid.
2.3k words
4
4.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quiet but for a soft, outdoor sound coming in from the open window. We lie there together on the edge of the couch with me resting between Lillian's legs while she held me. We were both recovering from the passion of the past two hours.

As usual, Madame broke the silence and announced that it was getting late and that she had to be up early for her morning tennis game. She kissed me and brusquely told me that she's glad for my visit and asked that I visit her tomorrow at one in the afternoon.

"Of course, Madame."

She take's on this business-like tone with me when we we're not fucking. This contrast in manner serves to entice me to desire more greatly the charms of her exceptional pussy.

Madame offered me her hand as she motioned to get up from the couch. I took it and as she came up, she brought her lips close to mine and gave me a kiss as though she wanted more of me now. My cock twitched as her tongue took a swipe inside my mouth. Nonetheless, it was her style to tempt me only to leave me wanting. We would meet again soon to fuck each other in absolute sinful lust.

She held my hand while we began to walk and looked back at the scene of our passionate mating ritual.

"Oh Mon Dieu André, we've made a mess again! Gigi and Paul will be here in the morning. I do love that rug and I'll want them to clean it."

Referring to a Persian rug now soaked with piss, cum and all the other fluids excreted during our fete des animaux. She walked me to the door, said "Good night" without emotion and I exited.

************************

Gigi always arrives at Madame's suite at 5:30 am to begin cleaning before Madame starts her day.

Gigi entered through the entrance that I had used the night before. She inspects the entrance and walks in and up the stairs, she checks that all is in order and takes a moment to sweep the stairs, the landing as well as the front porch. Now, onto the front room before she draws Madame's bath.

As she opens the door to enter Madame Faucheux's suite, her nose detects the scent of passion and in the dim morning light she sees the disheveled couch with Madame's nightgown in a wrinkled state with the parts of its ensemble in various places near wet stained pillows. Gigi's first thought is to find Faucheux's panties and especially reserve them before washing with the rest of the ensemble.

The smell of the previous night's passion is unusually strong, and Gigi is becoming keen to find its source when she steps onto the carpet damp with Lillian's effluent.

The carpet is a mess at this instant and Gigi's pussy begins to hum to the aroma of sexual passion.

The first priority is to get the carpet out, rinsed and soaking in a cold baking soda bath. Gigi rolls it up and manages to find the heiress's panties under the edge of a chair and then proceeds to carry them both out to the back. As Gigi ports her work to the wash-house, she begins to feel turned-on by the fragrance of Madame's strong smelling urine. The strong, unmistakable scent of Madame's piss burns in Gigi's nose. It brings to mind those afternoons when she would bathe the heiress and finish by licking her fragrant cunt. The smell of her mistress was a musk that made Gigi's pussy tingle and her involuntary thought was to imagine licking Madame's cunt while feeling the warmth and wetness of Madame's sexual arousal sitting on her face.

Gigi focuses as she enters the wash house. The carpet has soaked her clothes and her skin feels warm from contact with Madame's pungent piss. Georgette sets the carpet on the ground, removes her maid's uniform and without thought begins to rub her large mound. In short order, she builds to a frenzy clawing at her pussy while crawling on top of the rug and pushing her face down to lick the soaking-wet fabric. One of Gigi's hands pushes two fingers into the slit of her mound while she sniffs and licks at the carpet.

This is what the fragrance of Madame' cunt does to her....

Breathing hard and almost hyperventilating, Gigi fingers herself silly until she comes while pushing her groin into the carpet and releasing her own quick stream of fluid. It all happens too quickly but she's now in a rush to get Madame's favorite carpet soaking in a baking soda bath.

Gigi is completely naked and looks beautiful as she gathers the carpet and puts it into a tub filled with water from the previous rain. The maid pours soda powder into the bath as she stirs it with a paddle.

Next, she runs out through the back door of the washhouse and feels the morning air filter between her legs. The dark muff of her pussy is damp with juices she can feel dripping down her legs while she quickly walks to the spring fed pool.

From behind, the look is of her young slender body. Her adorable, large round ass with muscles activated is a devine sight as she hurriedly walks to get to the bathing pond before getting back to her chores.

Gigi enters the cool water of the pool with a soap in her hand. She quickly washes her body and hair. As much as she struggles to get herself clean to go back to work, the deep, dirty thoughts of her mind steadfastly focus on her desire for Madame Faucheux. To the extent Gigi can focus her mind, she manages to get out of the pool, dry off and get a clean uniform from the shed.

From her room overlooking the backyard, Madame watches the girl dry herself.

"MMmmm" intoned Lillian as she sees Georgette blot her breasts dry, rub the towel across her back and over the cheeks of her ass, ending by a floss between her legs.

Next, the girl appears to prance to the shed where she dresses and can be seen putting on the pink silk panties Lillian had been wearing the evening before. A clear sign the young woman will soon reveal what is between her legs.

***********

Madame Lillian has her separate roles in this world due her status as an heiress with its authority over her home and her social standing with her friends. The relationships she has with her lovers are another matter.

Without question she is "Madame" or "Mistress" to her servants. With her lovers, her title is a difficult problem to categorize.

For those who know and experience her vulnerable side, she is "Lillian".

Servants should never be allowed to address her in such a familiar manner.

Thus, Mistress Madame Lillian has a problem.

Madame has a secret love for Gigi.

Madame Lillian thought for a moment.

She thought about the shape of Gigi's body and the maid's marvelous ass.

The way it feels against her face when she caresses it.

The way she's mesmerized by its shape every time she sees it.

Madame considers her jealousy that her servant possesses a remarkable sublimity in her derriere while the ass of Madame herself is merely "respectable".

Madame whispers to herself.

"Of course, I love Gigi with her artful ass."

"I want to possess her."

"I want her to care for me."

"Gigi has given me the care and affectionate attention a servant should be expected to provide her mistress. Gigi's touch is so beautiful, sensitive. Nor can I help looking forward to the next time she touches me."

"I am weak for her."

"Mmmmm..."

"I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

Lillian whispers to herself as she closes her eyes.

"It's her ass that I want.

That's why I hired her.

Her grand derriere.

That's why she's here."

"I've tasted Gigi and I want her

Again.

I will go down on her

Again."

"MMMMmmmm"

"I want to sleep with her and feel comforted by her touch.

I want her to be familiar with me."

Madame pauses.

"Mais Non!"

"I cannot do such a thing."

"It's not correct that Gigi be allowed love me in this way."

****************

Gigi arrives back into the suite and begins by wiping up the floor. She manages to get most of the room in order and is bending over when Madame enters the room.

Gigi turns to stand as she hears Madame enter.

"Continue with your work!"

Gigi obeys and turns bending over to continue polishing the legs of the couch while her Mistress looks on.

"Gigi, why are you wearing my pink panties?"

"Ah Non Madame! I would never wear your clothes!"

Faucheux walked over to the girl, lifted her skirt and slapped her pink panty clad ass.

"And what is this you're wearing Gigi!... What is this!!"

"Strip Gigi!"

"Give me my panties and I will make your ass pink!"

"Go.... Vite!"

"I want your ass NOW!"

Gigi strips, first removing the panties and handing them to Madame Faucheux.

Madame Lillian's knees feel weak as she takes the garment and brings it to her nose. The smell of her maid makes beginning this day a special occurrence.

"Gigi... Bend over and show me your ass and your pussy too!"

The maid complies and leans forward in an exaggerated posture with her ass pointing back towards Madame.

Madame Lillian feels tremors as she puts her hand on Gigi's ass and kneels to smell the girl's muff. She can feel the warmth of her maid's ass cleft and pushes her face into the moist crevice between two large round globes of flesh that part and warmly caress the cheeks of her face.

Madame Mistress Lillian enjoys the soft flesh that surrounds her visage molding itself to the contours of her cheeks. Warm, sticky and smelling of Gigi's musk.

Madame brings her nose in line with her maid's fragrant asshole, pushes fervently against it and then brings out her tongue to lick her maid's cunt.

Madame deeply smells Gigi's ass and revels in the pleasure of feeling those beautiful cheeks caress the sensitive skin of her face. Tasting the understated flavor of her servant's ass, Lillian gets spirited as she begins to hastily lick out the young woman's cleft..

Her licking quickens.

Those soft, large ass globes hold her face and Lillian feels protected.

She feels love and is soothed by this mass of interior flesh that is Gigi's ass.

Madame Lillian licks harder as though to dig deeper.

Licking the warmth and gathering it into her mouth.

In all this, Lillian peers into the abyss of this magnificent creation that she intensely adores.

Suddenly Madame feels a pang of anger at the sight of such a beautiful organ. She needs at and grabs the masses of flesh in both hands while drilling her tongue into her servant's asshole. The smell is intoxicating and Madame begins to yell into the maid's ass.

"Your ass is too good for you!"

"You are a slut and a servant!"

"How dare you wear my panties!"

Faucheux starts slapping the maid's large ass cheeks

Again and again and again....

"You petite bitch!"

Slap....

"I will eat your ass for dinner!"

Slap....

"Petite Bitch!"

"How dare you!"

Slap!

Slap!!

Slap!!

Slap!!!

"Yes, cry my little one!"

SLAP!

"Cry!"

SLAPPP!

The sound of the SLAP resonates on Gigi's large ass and echoes off the walls. The sound of Gigi's tears are hushed but apparent.

SLAPPP!!

"Petite Bitch!"

"Give me your ass!!!"

Madame commences to lick at the pink flesh smelling the fearful sweat of her maid's asshole and ending by washing her face in Gigi's soft cunt.

"Give me the piss of your fear little BITCH!"

Gigi let out a weak stream that Madame hungrily licks.

SLAPP!!

"Yes, you're going to get wet now!"

Madame roughly pulls the girl around whereon she shoves her pussy into Gigi's face and pushes very hard against the girl who retreats to lay on the floor.

Madame sits on her face and brings her weight to engulf Gigi with her crotch.

"Petite Bitch!"

"I will drown you!!"

Madame uses her weight to encumber the girl as she feels the maid's tongue snake into her meaty cunt.

"Drink my morning piss petite bitch!"

Madame is feeling hot and her orgasm is building as she unleashes her pungent urine on the suffocating Gigi.

The urine goes all over Gigi as it soaks her hair on its way to run over the floor.

Madame spasms.

"Aahhh! AAHHH!"

"AAAHHHhhhhhh..."

"You Petite Bitch!"

"Look what you've done!"

Madame rubs her crotch into Gigi's face as she spasms.

In the depths of her being, Madame Lillian feels evil about what she is making Gigi endure.

She lifts her weight from the young woman's face but still senses the tingling

of Gigi's tongue along the rim of her ass.

Lillian wants this.

It's wonderful.

It is what she expects.

The tongue touches softly, delicately.

The light feeling at the base of her spine is heaven.

Madame Lillian's senses are coming to life.

The smell of Gigi's ass and pussy on her chin, mouth and nose.

The sight of Gigi's soaked bush and large mound protruding.

The feel of the warm summer morning air on her skin.

Her kind thoughts towards Gigi......

The heiress whispers to herself loud enough for Gigi to hear while she's pinned to the floor by her Mistresses crotch.

"This is what I live for."

This is Madame Lillian Faucheux's thought as well as her belief.

Lillian leans down to sniff the maid's cunt but not quite far enough to lick it.

As her ass comes forward, Gigi shifts to sucking Madame's inner meat.

One could hear the girl swallowing her Mistresses fluid while slurping her cunt and large labia.

Lillian abruptly removes herself from over her servant's face and brings her own face over to give Gigi a passionate kiss and then moves back to stand.

As she gets up, Madame takes a harsh tone

"Georgette, clean this mess!"

"After my bath, I will be gone for the morning."

"I expect to see this suite beautiful when I arrive back."

"Do it all NOW!"

"Tout suite!"