Madame Wilson Ch. 02

Story Info
Two women manipulate men into becoming their servants.
9k words
4.11
7.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
narrowhell
narrowhell
27 Followers

David had an awesome sleep that night. In his dream, Jessica had shrunk him to 10" tall. She put her stinky office feet in front of him. They had just come out off stinky flats and they reeked. She tied him to her left sole. His face was right under her toes and the stink was so intense, he was about to pass out in his dream. From this close he could see the toe jams. They were candy-sized. Most had lint on them, some had salt crystals, and some were just like clay. They stank like aged cheese. There was one that was plum-sized and that one stank the most! He put his head between two of her toes and was about to eat some when the jams started yelling to each other!

It was 6 AM in the morning and he was waken up by a commotion. There was only Bill and Ron in the bedroom. Bill was shouting "I was told to do dishes and then laundry by 7 o'clock. I am pretty sure I rinsed them all well. Why do you keep blaming me for working hard!"

Ron, with a tone trying to calm him down, said "Bill, I know you work hard. But this is not the first time. I am not..," and here although Ron tried otherwise, he also started to raise his voice, "complaining for myself. Madame told me the dishes were dirty. I got whipped for it okay! I have the marks if you want to see!"

Bill wasn't calming down. "Then tell the bitch to wash the dishes herself! I had enough of this bullshit. All I get is spit to my face. I don't even get to fuck the old hog!" he said. By old hog, David thought he is talking about Mme. Wilson. Ron looked around and tried to hush him but he knew it was too late. "Okay Bill, don't worry about it. I will get you time off for a few days. We will work it out." Then Ron left to the other side of the house.

Bill was still angry. David pretended to sleep but listened to Bill curse. He was angrily repeating "F...in bitches!" Later David heard him bang the door and leave the building.

This incident woke up the supressed questions in David's mond. He started to rethink the events of the last three months. He was contacted by a woman out of the blue, flew to the East coast without any assurance, gave all his savings, got in this dorm kind of place, met the owner who treated him like furniture, then they made him a footstool, then they made him swallow her poop! At this point his penis started to grow. His brain was saying "Hey! Isn't all this absurd!" but then his penis was saying "Keep going, remember the details mmmm". Then he had visited Jessica and Jessica had.. Again his penis said, "Mmmm yes! Say it!" Jessica had fucked him in the rear with a big strapon! He still felt the tingling in his anus. His penis had won the tug of war. He got aroused and returned to his dreamy state.

When David came back to the dorm that day, he found Ron collecting Bill's bed in their dorm. "Bill is moving?", David asked. Ron nodded without saying a word. After Ron finished with the bedroom, he went to the main side. Shortly after, David was also summoned there. Only Madame Wilson, Alex, Ron, and Conrad were there. He was ordered to help move Madame from couch to dining table. He held her from the right side, putting one hand under her thigh and one under her shoulder. Conrad showed him how to do it. They carefully lifted her. Carrying her was no small task.

After dinner, David helped carry her to the bathroom where they had her sit on the toilet, and after she finished wiped her bottom with the toilet paper and later washed her butt with a water flask. They did these while wearing gloves and masks. Then she ordered to be taken to her room. After she was alone in her room, Jessica came to the house. She asked where Madame was and went upstairs.

The dorm was now less busy. Days past. David was longing for another chance to sniff Jessica's feet, or better yet get to taste them this time. However, a change happened that messed up his plans. One day after David got up and was getting ready to go to work, his smartwatch buzzed and he was asked to the other side. He went there and knocked at the door, having some strange fear that he couldn't specify.

There, Jessica was having meeting with everyone. Madame was not there but there was a new person, a very handsome, tall, athletic, blond boy in early twenties. They looked at each other curiously. Jessica was on the sofa and all the men stood in front of her. "Hi David," said Jessica with the air of a boss, "This is Evans. He will be our new vending machine filler." She paused to observe David's reaction, which had the sign of fear. "Don't worry, you are not fired. You will be at our place doing repairs, helping Ron, and help carry Madame around." David was relieved.

So, David started his new work. Two weeks passed by. He repaired sinks, air ducts, cleaned windows, floors, changed filters, and did many other maintenance around the house. He saw Jessica less often and usually in the evenings after Evans was back. He suspected she talked to him in private and that made him jealous. One day Ron told there would be Madame's visitors coming the next day. Ron had been depressed since the day Bill left, but he was becoming lively again. However, he was getting quirkier too. When talking to David he would would make high-pitch sounds at times. David felt he was nervous about something or maybe he was just horny.

On the visit day, David was sent to buy some medicine for Madame. Then he was ordered to shave, wash, and wear clean clothes. He did as commanded and went to the other side. The main building was busy. Madame Wilson was chatting with three other older women. They were all in their late 60s. Then David realized Madame must also be in late 60s but looked ten years younger, possibly because of her comfortable life. David wore the booties over his shoes and went in.

Madame Wilson was primarily chatting with a big, manly woman of probably 6 feet. She paused for a moment then continued to chat. The woman next to her was a skinny and mean-looking woman. Apparently she disliked men as well so she did not look at David for more than a second. The third woman, however, resembled Betty from the Golden Girls with her curly blonde-hair and luscious makeup, had a pleasant attitude and looked excited to see David.

"Ohhh, is this your new one? How delightful!" she said. The lady, whose name indeed was Betty, as David would learn later on, turned to Madame with enthusiasm and said "You never told me you had such cuties here." Madame replied with a bad-humored scowl and continued to listen to the big woman, who was slightly irritated by the interruption but was cool about it and continued to tell Madame about the amazing meal she had the other day at an Italian restaurant with a huge plate of meatloafs, veal, and small baked potatoes, and she explained how she embarrassed the waiter by pointing to a hair in her food so they gave the entire table for free from fear of her, a meal that would have cost $600 for the four of them (Betty's older husband was there).

As Betty could not get any attention from the others, she looked for Ron. For the eight minutes David had been there Ron was in the kitchen and when he came David was shocked. He had dressed up and made make-up like a pretty woman. David felt a strange sensation at the sight, something he wanted to suppress. Betty, while looking at David's eyes, whispered into Ron's ear. Ron, nodded and came to David and told him "Madame Betty would like to spend some time with you three."

David was shocked at the "three" part the most so he asked in bewilderment "Three?!". Ron made hush sound but everyone had heard it and turned to him for a moment. Ron put his hand on David's mask and made an apology bow to the women. Thee three turned back to the conversation but Betty was suppressing a laugh.

Conrad and Alex were in the kitchen too so Ron went there to fetch them. In meantime Betty was flirting with David. He timidly waved at her for her jests. After two awkward minutes Alex and Conrad came. They had washed and dried their hands. They knelt in front of Betty on each side and offered their arms. They had apparently done this several times for her. She put her arms around their necks and her legs over their arms and they lifted her. As they were carrying her upstairs she beckoned David.

David followed them upstairs. Once they reached the landing they turned left to a guest bedroom. It was not big but well decorated, with a king-sized bed and a small private bathroom. Betty said "Yes, drop me off on the bed. Mmmm we are going to have a lot of fun boys. Now get undressed as I do.". Everyone took off their clothes. They still had the masks on but nothing else.

"David, you sit at the edge of the bed here. Ohhh why is your willy still small? I do not excite you? I think I know what can get you exciteeeed." Betty told in a playful tone. "Boys, lift me up." she told the other two. They did. Then she put her feet onto the face of David who was lying half on the end of the high bed, with his feet on the floor and his butt right at the edge. David's cock immediately rose up with the stink of Betty's little feet. Betty rubbed her feet rigorously to his face and he got harder.

"Mmm growing. But it is a little one in the end isn't it?" she giggled. Then she asked them to put her down. She went to the night stand next to the bed and obtained a bottle of KY and a condom from the drawer. "Here, get lubed well." she said leaving the bottle on David's belly. The cold bottle made his dick shrink a bit but remembering Betty's stink got it back up. He lubed himself well. "Nicely done baby. Now you put this on while I have a nice seat on David's cute little pecker." Betty said.

As Alex applied the lubricant on his cock, which was significantly bigger than David's, Betty slowly descended on David's cock. However, she did not go for the big hole. No, she went for the dirty one. She held his cock and inserted it in her ass. It was tight but not a lot, an indication that she had done this few times. Betty moaned as she got lower and lower. She licked her lips.

Finally it was all in. David felt his cock squeeze in Betty's ass hole. Betty laid back on David split her legs open to the best she could and said "Alex," with eyes full of sexual pleasure. Alex smiled and leaned on her from the front and inserted his huge cock along a big moan from Betty. Betty panted for a moment to absorb the pleasure and then said "Conrad," with the resemblance of a woman who was drunk.

Conrad got on the bed. He put his knees on both sides of Betty's belly, his feet on the sides of Alex's thighs, and offered his hands to Betty. Betty, now in ecstasy, lifted herself a bit with her elbows and aligned her mouth with Conrad's erect cock. Conrad then gently grabbed behind her neck and pulled her mouth onto his cock. She took the cock's head between her pretty red lips and started sucking it while looking at him.

Then Alex started banging her gently. She moaned louder every insert. Then she could not wait any more so she threw her head back on David's chest. Conrad got on all fours and inserted his cocked all the way into Betty's throat. Betty gave muffled scream and gagged. Conrad pulled out. "Again!" said Betty wildly. He did it again while Alex was pumping. Betty pushed Conrad back and yelled "Do it!".

Alex got faster and faster. Conrad pulled out of Betty's mouth and started masturbating. Betty was now screaming like a wild beast. David on the other hand was not enjoying much but trying to keep hard with the stink smell still somewhat in his nostrils. He also thought of how Betty's ass would taste, which helped. He had a lot of pressure form Betty on him and breathed rather difficultly.

In ten minutes Alex came in her and Betty moaned loud. In two more minutes Conrad came all over her breasts and face. David was praying no drop would touch him and his prayers were, fortunately to him, heard. They stayed in position for ten more minutes. Then they separated. Betty told David "Ohh sweety, I am sorry you couldn't cum."

"I am totally fine Ma'am." replied David.

Betty smiled and said "I loved having you in me. Next time you will be on top." They all dressed up and went downstairs. Betty was in a visibly pleased state. The three ladies were still chatting and Ron was still serving them tea and cake in his white skirt with yellow frills and cream top.

Jessica was now there also, having pulled up a chair next to Madame. When she saw them she said "Looks like had some good time upstairs."

Betty said with a giggle, as Alex and Conrad lowered her back on the floor, "Ohhh sweetie, you have no idea!"

"Glad they can be of some use. Otherwise we could have them all be like Ron," she said while winking at them, which made them freak out. The big woman who had been chatting with Madame, whose name was Scarla, gave a thick, loud laugh. Her laugh silenced all else for a moment. David wondered if she was a man before.

Betty giggled and then added "But this one could not complete for himself. I feel bad for him. He did such a good job."

"Ohh, we will take care of him." said Jessica, and she maybe a gesture to Ron who then placed the tray in his hand on the coffee table. Jessica got up and beckoning to David she said "Come over.". The three of them went back upstairs but this time turned right to the master bedroom. Jessica opened the door for them to go in, then shut and locked it behind them.

"So, finally Ron will get to taste your cock. He has been asking for this almost since you came. You never knew he could be so pretty right?" she asked. David shook his head, dumfounded by the prospect of having to do a man. However, thinking of the fact that Ron was cut and practically a woman, he got erection from the thought of this unusual experience.

Jessica went to the nightstand, got a large strap-on, and lubed it. She then showed Ron the floor and Ron obediently got on all four. "I will do the opening and you will continue." said Jessica. She knelt behind Ron, pushed up his skirts, and pulled down his pink undies, revealing his clean shaven ass. David got harder at the sight.

Jessica then put the tip of her strap-on inside his anus. Ron gave a sigh. She then pushed the rest of it in and seemed to enjoy it as if it were her own cock. Ron whimpered a bit. She then started to slide it inside out. The strap-on was about 10" long and Ron's ass could take it all.

After 5 mins Jessica pulled out and stood up. She said "It is your turn now.". David hesitated for a moment but then did the same as Jessica. As he was sliding his cock in the first time he felt Ron's ass was very tight. Then as he started rocking back and forth he got used to it and Ron relaxed too. He fucked him like that for 6 minutes.

"You still have not cum?" Jessica asked and without waiting for an answer she knelt behind David, she pushed him forward and inserted her strap-on in him. Now they had a train. Jessica was leading this train by rocking back and forth and pulling and pushing David's shoulders. David now was enjoying. He relaxed his ass muscles and let her insert deeper which in turn made him insert deeper. Ron moaned.

Despite enjoying it, David wanted this to be over. He still was not comfortable fucking a trans. He let himself get guided by Jessica. He held Ron by the waist and pulled him hard. Ron was breathing hard, probably close to climax. David was also feeling his dick's head swelling. It was as though Jessica was pumping air into it.

David focussed on Jessica's big strap-on. He went into a state of submissiveness. Then he thought of the poor soul in front of him and he felt like a master. He was going between these two feelings when he took over the lead and started rocking back and forth. Jessica let him. She actually enjoyed him doing this. David lifted his ass going back to take all of Jessica and squeezed the strap-on with his buttocks when going forward into Ron. For three seconds he felt a rapid swelling of his cock and he exploded, filling Ron's arsehole with his warm cum. Ron gave a big moan, similar to what Betty had done earlier.

Jessica pull out gently, got up and said "Good job. Now Ron, turn around and suck every drop out of David's cock. He has been generous to you.". Ron moved forward, made a turn, took David's now shrank cock in his mouth and started sucking, all the while watching him with his eyes with heavy eyeliner and fake eyelashes. David was now feeling disgust but he did physically enjoy the sucking dry.

That was how the party came to an end. The rest of the two hours the men served the women and the women chatted. Later the guests left. Betty gave a wink at David right before she left. The men collected and cleaned the place. Madame seemed satisfied. It was important to her to keep good company.

David started seeing Evans more often in the main building. When he was doing the machines he was barely summoned there but Evans was there every day. It seemed to David that Mme. Wilson enjoyed him being around. Not only that but Jessica was often there at the same time. Since the party, Jessica treated him with even more ignorance. What was more, she started ignoring Ron as well, who hitherto had been like her personal eununch. It seemed the house was all about three people and the rest were just extras.

One day Jessica told David, "Today we have a special schedule. You will become the manager for a day. Stay at the other side and do deep cleaning with the other two. Make sure to watch over them."

David nodded and left to the other side. He was happy that Jessica had finally talked to him more than few words. He felt "normal" again. "Maybe she is getting bored of Evans," he thought.

David and others cleaned the whole downstairs and upstairs. It was hust afternoon and next was exterior. As David got out to see what had to be done, he saw a white van parked on the street. It seemed odd to him since vans rarely came there but he didn't think much. He went bavk in. The guys gathered microfiber towels, buckets, squeegees, brushes, and paint buckets and went outside.

Two minutes after they started working, the door to the main building opened. Out came two men in coveralls carrying a large icechest. The three watched them go to the van and drive off. Then David turned to the others and made a gesture like "what was that?" The others looked atbeach other, shrugged, and went back to work. David rolled his eyes and shook his head. He was irritated by the ignirance of these two boneheads.

After the work and showering, they were summoned to the other side. "I have an announcement to make," said Jessica, "From now on David is the manager. Ron is no longer here." They all looked around at David. "We will also be getting a new worker. Starting from tomorrow, Evans will be staying on this side." David felt a pang of jealousy. Evans had come not long ago and he was already allowed to stay at main side.

Nobody questioned where Ron had left. Starting from that day would be David's humiliation. Yes, he had been forced to fuck a man, to participate in a foursome, eat stool, but none of it was as humiliating as what was happening. He suffered in jealousy for the next six months. Jessica, his crush, was with Evans almost daily.

The next day Jessica introduced Sean, a big Pacific guy in his twenties. He was to be the new vending machine guy. He looked like tough and angry. David was glad not to be dealing with him too much. He was just going to collect the coins from him and put them in the container to be taken to the bank.

Jessica was busy for the next couple weeks, so she stopped by maybe once or twice a week. When she did though, she would pull Evans from whatever David had assigned him and take him upstairs. David was jealous like crazy, especially as she seemed to ignore him. She would just give an order like "Get the dinner ready by 5:30pm," and then she would turn to Evans with smiles and have him carry her upstairs.

narrowhell
narrowhell
27 Followers