Madame Wilson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That hurt David. His lip was cut by his tooth. He tasted a little blood. This seemed to excite Mrs. Wilson. She then stomped again, harder. This time David's nose was hurt but no blood. Mrs. Wilson stomped again three times in a row. Finally his nose was bleeding. "Ohh yess." she said. Then stomped few more times. David was now feeling dizzy a bit.

"Ohhh, I am wet." said Mrs. Wilson. She went to the bed, leaving David there. Then Jessica and her cuddled and kissed. "Mmmm I look forward to having sex in his blood," said Mrs. Wilson. David turned his head as much as he could to look at them. Besides what had happened, he was surprised to see mom and daughter having sex. Jessica saw him and said "Surprised? You thought we were really mom and daughter you fool?". She laughed and said "She is my sugar mommy."

They continued to cuddle and kiss and used dildos on each other. David listened to their moaning for half an hour. They cuddled and kissed and fingered each other for half an hour. David listened to their moans from where he was chained the floor. The bleeding of his nose and lip stopped. The blood dried up. He imagined his blood on Mrs. Wilson's soles and that got him aroused.

After several small orgasms the two women got off from the bed and approached David together. They stopped next to his head. He looked up and saw their bare legs and sexy bodies and their eyes looking down at his neck. Jessica held Mrs. Wilson's hand while Mrs. Wilson lifted her right foot above David's neck. She then stepped on his throat.

David felt the smooth, soft sole of Mrs. Wilson's petite foot on his throat. He felt good. Then Mrs. Wilson increased pressure and finally stood with all her 150 lbs. David's face became red and he gasped. He could breathe but very little. Then she released. She then got her other foot on his neck too and stood with all her weight. This time was harder to breathe but David managed it. He even got a little erection from the smoothness of her soles. He also had the faculty to think how her foot must smell.

To David's luck, Mme. Wilson next stepped on his face and stood on it with two feet while holding Jessica's hand for balance. David could not smell because he could not breathe but after 3 minutes she got off and then David could get a hint of her feet's smell. That made him aroused more. She then spat on his face and used one foot to smear it to his face. Now he could smell her saliva and that got him really aroused.

"Mmmm look at that bulge," said Jessica. She walked to his middle, knelt down and unzipped his pants. She took out his cock. It sprang out like a bean sprout in spring. She went back and Mme. Wilson continued to spit on and rub it all over his face. Then all of a sudden she started stomping. This time she was stomping hard. "Ohhh yess," she was saying every time blood came out. Under David's left eye was open and bleeding. He now got dizzy from the impacts. Mme. Wilson jumped up and down his face with two feet.

"You are getting more aroused David," said Jessica calmly. She went to the closet, took out something and came back. "Here is a gift for you. I had it made just for you for $100k can you believe it! Make it worthwhile," she ended sternly and knelt down next to his face. She put a kind of silicon teeth-guards on his teeth. The teeth-guards were connected to metal bars that went around his head like a cage. Jessica turned some crank that made the device open up his jaws.

After 5 minutes of turning his jaws were separated by at least 4". This made his jaws ache painfully. However, David liked the pain. His lust for these women was such that it made everything tasty. Jessica said

"Let's test it." and she inserted her foot into his mouth. Her foot stopped at his throat. "Not bad. Would you like to try mom?" she said to Mrs. Wilson.

Mme. Wilson also lifted her foot and inserted. "Mmm it feels good actually." she said. "A little too slimy though." she added.

Jessica put her foot on David's shoulder for him to look. David looked at it. "Isn't it gorgeous?" asked Jessica. "Look at my curve. Mmmm you would like to become a shoe for me right?" she asked again.

David was aroused. The pain had numbed his jaw. He didn't feel it any more. All he wanted was one thing: to be filled with Jessica's foot. He felt he would forget about everything and feel secure again when she inserted that beautiful foot into his mouth. He longed to become her shoe. He nodded.

"Good," said Jessica. Now Mme. Wilson helped her balance. She lifted her right foot, put her toes on the lips of David. Then she slipped them between his lips. She pushed her foot in until it touched the back of his throat. "I cannot go farther." she said. She pulled out. Then tried with the other foot. Same thing happened. Every time, however, there would be brief moments when David could not breathe and those aroused him a lot. As soon as she pulled out, his dick would swell.

"Let me try," said Mme. Wilson. Holding Jessica's hand she lifted one foot and pointed it to David's mouth. She inserted her petite foot easily into his mouth. She exerted some pressure and was able to slide her foot in almost to the heel. "Ohh it is very tight," she said, raising her brows and showing a shy grin at Jessica like saying "This is stranger than I thought.". Despite saying that after a minute she tried again and this time was able to cut David off from air. David gurgled and choked. Mrs. Wilson got dizzy from arousal. Jessica held her. "Finger me," said Mrs. Wilson. Jessica lowered her one hand under Mme. Wilson's silk gown and fingered her. Mme. Wilson moaned.

But David was starting to wiggle. Jessica realized it and pulled Mme. Wilson's leg up a little. David took a deep breathe. "Not yet," said Jessica to Mme. Wilson. Mme. Wilson nodded. There was something in Jessica's voice that ran chills all over David. Were they seriously trying to snuff him? His heart started beating fast. His penis deflated. He started to think how he could escape. Jessica saw this and she scowled. "Don't think of anything crazy," she told him.

Jessica was getting ready to stomp David hard when the doorbell rang all of a sudden. Jessica looked around. "Idiots! I told them to leave us alone!" she said angrily. But the door was knocked harder again and Jessica's countenance changed to one of fear. She looked at Madame Wilson and shrugged. Then the door knocked even harder and there was some yelling. They heard "Police!"

Jessica went downstairs. David heard her cracking the door open and talking to the officers. Then she fully opened it. "I really don't know," he heard her say. Then he heard footsteps walking around at the first floor. The steps stopped at the staircase. Then, he heard footsteps coming up. Madame Wilson looked terrified. She didn't know what to do. She quickly locked the door. The footsteps stopped next to the door. David heard officer's voice, "Can we take a look into this room?"

"My girlfriend is sleeping there right now. I can show it later," Jessica was heard saying. Officer replied sternly "We really need to see it now Ma'am." Jessica started crying. David, while being scared, felt pity for her. They had Madame Wilson open the door. Officers said "Ohhh what is going on in here?"

Madame Wilson was terrified. David mumbled something. Officers went to rescue him. "Are you okay, Sire?" one asked. "Yy..yes, I am fine, officer," told David. "Okay Ma'am," continued the officer turning to Jessica, "We need to take you to the station."

"But what for?" replied Jessica with trembling voice and wet eyes from crying a minute earlier. "You are suspect for the missing of Bill Meyers and Ron Montague," replied the officer. They took both of them to the station. David was sent to the hospital. Later he did not press charged against Madame Wilson or Jessica. However, he was a witness in the case and told what he saw. Jessica was sent to prison. Madame Wilson went to live by herself. David visited her time to time. She had become a timid, pitiable old woman. He helped her with her tasks and continued to partner in the business with her. They later got married. They had great sex. They visited Jessica once a while. And that became the weird life of David until he got wiser and found a younger girlfriend.