Madame Wilson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
narrowhell
narrowhell
24 Followers

Evans was a quiet boy otherwise. He was extremely handsome, tall like 6'2", and fluent in conversation. He made Jessica laugh as David could hear. Then shortly after he would hear the springs of the bed and the moans of Jessica and he knew what was going on. Jessica was now pretty cold to David. She ignored him unless she needed anything. This hurt him, as he thought they had a connection.

Not only Jessica was into Evans. So was the old hog who normally hated men! Madame Wilson occasionally asked Evans to sit next to her and kiss her on the sofa. Evans did but David could see he did not enjoy much. He was more like a grandson obeying the request of his grandmother. One time, Conrad and Alex was ordered to carry Madame Wilson upstairs and later Jessica and Evans followed. David figured they had a threesome there.

Jessica had been wearing flats recently. They reminded David of the ones he saw in his dream. Every time he passed by next to the door, he would take a peek at the insoles of them. Jessica's soles' imprints were obvious. David imagined how they would stink. He tried to remember the stink and taste of her foot liners.

In three weeks after David assumed management, Jessica announced they were going to vacation. Things were packed by the boys. David had made an item checklist. He helped get all the essentials in. They made three bug luggages in total. Then Jessica announced that the vacation would be with Conrad and Evans. David felt jealousy again. So he was going to work here while those two kids were going to have fun?! It made him furious, but he did not show.

David was left with Alex and the new guy, Sean. Fortunately, Sean turned out to be quite a nice guy. He was not scary as he appeared at all. They continued to keep the yard, the cars, and their side clean. However, there was no need to for them to go to the main section. Jessica would immediately be notified by such action.

After a week into the vacation, a car stopped by in front of the yard. Two bald men came out of the car and opened the passenger side door. They then helped a big woman out. It was Scarla. They walked her to the main building. David went there to welcome. "Hello Your Highness," he said as he bowed to her.

Scarla said "Ohh come on, I don't like pleasantries. Open the door will you!" while taking deep breathe from walking. David opened the door. Scarla was helped inside. As she entered she said, "I was sent to check on you.". David went inside and turned on all the lights.

He opened the blinds of two windows and gestured for her to have a seat at the sofa. "Any drink for you, Ma'am?" he asked.

"Get me a cup of tea," Scarla ordered as she slowly lowered herself on the sofa. She looked at ease in this house but aware that she was not in her own. The two nearly-bald boys followed her. They were both tall and skinny. No emotions could be read from their faces. David brought Scarla's tea and stood in front of the sofa in ready position.

"Don't stand there like a statue. Come sit here," said Scarla patting the sofa seat next to her. David did as told. Scarla observed him while drinking her tea for few minutes. She then suddenly asked "You are not gay are you?". Scarla was known for her directness.

David shook his head and quietly said "No". He looked at her with questioning puppy eyes.

David was not sure what to think of Scarla. Was she a friend or foe? Did she have a secret agenda? Did she know what happened to Ron? Was she the least attracted to men? He was about to learn the answers soon.

Scarla started "I have something to show you." She took out her iphone and opened messages. She then handed the phone to him and said "Jessica sent me these an hour ago."

David looked through the pictures. There Alex and Evans pushing the luggage carts while Jessica and Mrs. Wilson were sitting in a golf cart at the exit of an airport, most likely in Florida. Another picture showed Jessica and Mrs. Wilson with Evans in the middle lying on chaise lounges by the pool, all with sunglasses. Another picture showed them on a yacht.

One picture made David startle. They were at dinner in a luxury restaurant on the beach with tiki torches around. The picture was of Mrs. Wilson sitting while being hugged by two middle-aged gorgeous blonde women from both sides. "You are curious who those girls are, I bet." said Scarla. She laughed gaily. "Those are her fans." she added.

David looked at her with even more confused eyes. Scarla continued "You didn't know she was a famous singer in the 80s did you? Yes, she had several hits in the billboards. Boy did she have good times. I was in a band as drummer. You sorry poor boy have no clue what kind of life we had.", and she laughed.

Scarla continued "Ohh all those orgies we had together, around the world, in the playboy mansion, on perverted islands. I even fucked Hulk Hogan if you believe it. Like a care if you don't.." and she bursted into a laugh. After it she continued "Yep, we done it all. That is why she and I have no interest in men. She is only interested in pretty girls. You men are just slaves for us."

David finally realized how he felt about Scarla. She was like a big brother. Although he was certain she had no interest in him, she was friendly. He wondered if she told these to every one or he was special.

"Now, I know she has fucked that pretty boy Evans. She told me about it. I can't blame her though. Evans is heart-robbing," Scarla added. Then she contemplated David with a measuring look. She squinted her eyes like she was thinking about something.

"She also told me that you are pretty good at licking bottoms," Scarla said seriously. "My anus has been burning for the last few weeks. I don't know why, but a wet tongue would go good with it," she added. "Where does she keep the chair with the hole?" she asked David.

"It is in the laundry room." responded David, nervous about what was coming.

"Boys, go get the chair!" told Scarla to the bald guys who had been waiting with their backs to them all the while. Once they heard the command they came back to life and fulfilled the command. They placed the chair next to the sofa. "Help me onto it," ordered Scarla. They lifted her and while she was standing they lowered her underwear to her ankles. They lifted the back of her skirts and had her sit on the chair. "Okay, now get to it," said Scarla to David.

David was frozen for a moment. The fact that he was about to put his tongue into Scarla's anus got him erect. Once he could gather himself, he got up then on his knees and then on his back he slid under the chair. Scarla's butt was big and her buttocks extended half a foot from each side of the chair. Her anus was right above him and looked kind of dirty with brown specks around it. He could see slight rash around it. He held the bars made for hands on the side of the chair and lifted his head up.

He had hard time lifting all the way, so he put one elbow on the floor and continued to pull with the other hand. As he got close, he could smell the poop. It was not that they had not wiped her clean, it was most likely that she farted some poop out. That must be causing the rash for her. David felt a duty to clean Scarla's bottom. He lifted himself so that his face was flat against Scarla's bottom. Then he found the anus with his tongue and the first thing he tasted was sour poop.

"Ahh yess, feels good already," said Scarla, "Get started now.". David took out his tongue big and rubbed it against her big anus so as to have all the poop dissolve on it. He then retracted his tongue, sucked it clean, wetted it and continued. He later inserted his tongue in Scarla ass like he did for Mrs. Wilson. He sucked his tongue deep into her asshole. Scarla was moaning, proving she enjoyed it.

After it was done, Scarla ordered her boys to wash her anus clean. They did it. She patted David on the head and said "Here is a thank you gift for you." She made him open his mouth, cleared her throat, spat out a big phlegm from her lips into David's mouth, smiled. She said, "Sorry, I can't let you lick the other one. That is for pretty girls only" with a grin.

Scarla visited the house every week for 1 month. They did the same thing every time. David was becoming more and more like a puppy. He felt submissive towards all three of them now. A week after Scarla's last visit, the vacationers returned. All of them had tanned. They came in with a great mood but exhausted. As soon as they came in, with their sunglasses and hate still on, Mrs. Wilson and Jessica crashed on the sofa. They kicked off their sandals to reveal feet that had sweated on the way with soles that had brownish color from the sandals. David was sure he had glimpses of toe jam on both pairs.

While Alex and Evans carried the luggages to their places, Jessica ordered David to bring lemonades to both of them. David did. Then she ordered foot massage for herself and Mrs. Wilson. David got to it. He noticed that Jessica was watching her cell-phone and totally ignoring him but he was okay with that. He did three minutes to Jessica and started on Mrs. Wilson's feet. As he did the massage he could smell their feet. They had leathery, spicy smells. He wondered the tastes.

David now did not feel resentment for Mrs. Wilson's scorn towards him. He knew that he was in the presense of a truly superior, talented woman. She had all the right to condescend him. He just did what he was ordered to do. He alternated between the ladies 5 times and finished the massage. Jessica said "That felt good. Now go and wash your hands.".

David got up and was about to walk to the bathroom when he heard Jessica call him again "David..". He turned around to look at her. "No sniffing your hands." finished Jessica to David's disappointment. He was indeed ready to sniff his hands and touch his penis. As Jessica had read his mind, he had no choice but to wash his hands without sniffing them.

Days and months went by. David managed the operations as good as Ron did. Although he was not cut, the way Jessica had read his mind and prohibited him from jacking off was akin to castration. However, all this self-control was leading to a big heap of desire at the back of his mind somewhere. Now when he saw Jessica's shapely feet with red toenail polish, he did not focus on the details but that general shape got put into a drawer in his mind and he knew it was the key to that storage room with all his dirty desires.

Every time he saw Jessica, she was either wearing vans or sneakers without socks. Every time she took them off, he could imagine the strong scent of her gorgeous feet and could even slightly smell them from a distance. But every time, he had to cool himself, ignore what he saw and do his job. But every time he ignored this beauty in front of him, next time he would have a more intense rush at the sight of her shapely feet. After some point, the only way he could calm himself down was to imagine being worn by those feet. He imagined Jessica putting her foot into his mouth and pushing it all the way in up to her ankle, and walking around with him, like a shoe. He longed to become Jessica's shoe.

After his conversation with Scarla, he started to have a feeling for Mrs. Wilson as well. Now he would imagine being two shoes, one for Mrs. Wilson and one for Jessica. If we were to ignore physical laws, anything was possible. Now he imagined Mrs. Wilson's small, old foot inserting in his mouth. He remembered clearly how seasoned her feet were after their travel back home. Those small, old feet could pack some dazzling stink he imagined. And he got bedazzled.

Towards the middle of winter, one day, Mrs. Wilson and Jessica were in the bedroom, watching TV. Suddenly Jessica turned to Mrs. Wilson, "I got another offer." she said. Mrs. Wilson, with eyes wide open, turned to her and asked "Who is it going to be?"

Jessica replied "One of the three. How about we do a draw?". She got up and went to the closet, got out a small case of dice. She opened the case, which inside was lined with red velvet. The dice were ivory and three-quarters of an inch on edges, and very high-quality looking.

Jessica gave one to Mrs. Wilson. "Let's say 1 and 2 for Conrad, 3 and 4 for Alex, 5 and 6 for David. We toss three times. Whoever has highest score is the one.". Mrs. Wilson was a bit confused but she nodded. Jessica said "Read? I will throw first.". She rolled her dice; came 5. "One for David." said Jessica and added "Okay, your turn.".

Mrs. Wilson tossed her dice. Came 3. "One for Alex," said Jessica. She said "Last one, you go again.". Mrs. Wilson looked at Jessica with anxiety. She looked at the dicd in her palm. Then she tossed it. Came 1! "One for Conrad," said Jessica, "I guess we need a tie-breaker now. Mrs. Wilson looked at her with terrified eyes. It was uncertain if she was terrified by the fate of the person to come or the fact that the fun game was going to be over.

Jessica shook the dice in her palm for a minute and tossed it on the bed. It landed half on 1 and half on 6. "I will repeat that," said Jessica. She shook the dice and tossed it again. Came 1! They both looked at the dice for a moment, then Jessica lifted her eyes and said "I guess it is Conrad then.".

Mrs. Wilson was silent. It was as if she was disappointed. Jessica collected the dice off the bed. She was placing them into the case when all of a sudden Mrs. Wilson grabbed her wrist. Jessica startled and looked at her. "I don't care what the rules are," said Mrs. Wilson.

Jessica immediately replied "My god, yes! I was thinking the same thing.". They looked at each other with arousal for a while. Then Jessica put the dice back in the case and case back in the closet.

Next day Jessica called David to the main house. "Yes Ma'am," said David, showing up at the door. "Come with me to the bedroom," Jessica said. They went upstairs. Jessica was wearing Vans with no socks. They opened the door of the bedroom and there was Mrs. Wilson lying on the bed barefoot with a silk robe.

"You know, I have not washed for three days." said Jessica to David. David looked with confused eyes. Jessica continued "I had to work all day on Friday and now it is Sunday. My feet are stinky!". David liked hearing that. It was music to his ears. But he was still confused.

"You know how beautiful my feet are. Kneel there on the floor," said Jessica. She herself sat at the edge of the bed. Then she extended her right foot to David. "Take it off," she ordered. David untied the navy-colored shoe and slowly slid it off Jessica's stinky foot. He put the shoe aside. Jessica was still holding her barefoot up. "Hold it. Look at it. Tell me if you see any gunk," she told him.

David examined the sole of her foot. They were pink from being confined. He took a deep sniff and could smell the cheesy stink. There were dead skin particles on her sole. They looked stinky. Between her toes there were some dark-grey toe jams. David's self-control rattled. He did not lose himself yet and he did not get erect but he knew it was getting there.

Jessica turned her foot sideways. "Look at the shape of my foot. Look at that high arch. Look at that pink, round heel. With all the sweat and seasoning. I know you have been longing for them for a long time. You had my socks in your mouth but you never had my foot. Imagine this foot going in your mouth, sliding in, expanding your lips, then your jaws, then pushing against your throat. Imagine it going into your throat, reaching your trachea. Your mouth full of my slimy sweaty sexy foot. Wouldn't it fit perfectly in your mouth? Wouldn't you want to become a shoe for my foot? Imagine I wore you every day instead of these Vans. Mmm my sexy foot in your mouth down your throat.." Jessica told slowly with a sultry tone as David was listening like hypnotized.

That was what David needed. This was the key to his storage in the back of his mind. He involuntarily closed his eyes as Jessica was telling those and imagined it, imagined what the sensation would be. He loved her foot. He longed to be one with it. He longed to become her shoe. She was right! He was now seasoned to a mode in which he would do anything for Jessica. He was holding the one love of his life.

Jessica smiled at the effect she had caused. She lowered her right foot and gave David the left foot still in shoe. "Take this one off too," she said. David did it and again he was hit by a cheesy smell as soon as her shoe came off. "Now bring your face to it and sniff it," said Jessica. He brought his nose to her sole and pressed his nostrils against it. That also made his lips press against her sole. Jessica increased the pressure by pushing her foot to his face.

He sniffed her foot up and down. "Good job, puppy. Now sniff between toes where the scent is the strongest," Jessica said. David brought his nose to between her big toe and next one. Immediately the scent increased ten folds and his nostrils got saturated with the smell. He inhaled deeply, hoping to take in some small toe jams too. Then he moved to the next interval and the smell got stronger. David's penis now felt tingling and started growing. His heart was beating hard.

"Come closer," said Jessica. David knelt a couple inches closer. Jessica lifted both feet and started rubbing them on his face. She rubbed vigorously, opening his lips and touching his teeth as well. "Take out your tongue and lick them!" Jessica said with a touch of arousal in her voice. David's cock now sprang into full size. He held her feet from her ankles and started licking like crazy. The taste was salty and indeed like cheese to some extent. He licked hungrily between her toes, devouring every bit of toe jam.

Mrs. Wilson was watching this whole thing with disgust. But she was being eerily patient. Normally she would have told Jessica to do this out of her sight and in the bathroom where cleanup would be easier. But now she was silent and looked like she was waiting her turn for something.

"Keep licking until they are clean," said Jessica. David did for another 20 minutes. He sucked her toes clean, he took her heels in his mouth and rubbed them with his tongue. He was like a dog who had been left hungry for a month. He put his tongue flat on her soles and slurped along. He did not think why he was finally rewarded.

Mme. Wilson tapped Jessica, and Jessica nodded. "Okay, that is good enough. Now it is Mom's turn. But for that, we will be tying you on the floor." Jessica said, adding "Now get up, take that bag in the corner and bring it here."

David did as said. The bag was heavy. "Open the bag. There are some chains and cuffs. Put the cuffs on your wrists and ankles. Then put the chains on those hooks on the corner of the room. Attach your ankle cuffs to them. Mom will make the attachment for the wrist cuffs.".

David did as told. All this was odd, but that added to his excitement. He never saw Mme. Wilson do anything before. He was anxious to see her work. He put the chains, wore the cuffs, and attached the ankle ones. He then waited for Mrs. Wilson. Jessica was still sitting on the bed with her shining feet with his saliva dangling off the edge.

Mme. Wilson got off the bed. She slowly walked to David. Then she put on the chains to his wrists. She then went to the closet and got a tool that was not in the box. She used this tool to tighten the chains until David gave a whimper. Once done, she looked down at him, grinned, and said "You pathetic worm."

She then stepped on David chest. She look down at him for a moment sarcastically, and with a sudden move she jumped and landed on his chest with a thud. David was barely hurt but he gave an "ah" more from surprise. Then Mrs. Wilson said "I have been dreaming of your bloody face for long time.". She got off his chest, stood above his face with her feet on the floor on both side. David could see her pussy from under the silk gown now. Mrs. Wilson lifted one foot and stomped David's face hard.

narrowhell
narrowhell
24 Followers