All Comments on 'Madame's Pet Ch. 04'

by Momma_Andrea

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My HAPPY ending.....

hmm, snuck another chapter in on me eh? THANK YOU, just keep getting better.

I loved it, though I suspect for most readers this will not be their fav chapter, But it's now mine. Their relationship constantly evolving, their love n affection always growing regardless of tribulations. Each a prisoner of the other.

I love being the vessel into which you can empty your angst. The one you come home to, removing your mask and baring your soul. You are precious to me.

My fav sentence of all 4 chapters....

"Stay" She reached for me and pulled me back to her. Her body formed around my back again and her arms encircled me. She nuzzled me anew and I fell asleep within the warmth of her protection. You got more than a couple tears there.

A sucker for heroines and happy endings.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomma_Andrea@Momma_Andrea
I'm a Mom of 4 and I write. I also game and enjoy role play. I love reading Terry Pratchett, Jennifer Roberson and David Eddings. I am 47 and married. I am not judgmental about any ones kinks or fantasies. Love is always beautiful between 2 consenting adults (and 3 is just fu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Madame's Pet Series Info