Maddie Ch. 01-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish I could repay you for letting me spend the night," she said as she glanced down at my now fully hard erection.

I smiled and nodded at her. Without saying another word, she walked towards me and started to unzip my fly. Her small warm hands pulled my 7" cock out and her eyes were shocked with amazement. She got down on her knees and put her little mouth around the shaft of my dick. Her tongue flickered at my tip, making me moan loudly with pleasure. She started sliding her mouth back and forth on my cock. I reached my hand around to the back of her head and held her soft, still wet hair, guiding her in her first ever blowjob. She went right until I was about to burst, then I stopped her. She said "I want it on me." So she took her soft hand and jerked me to completion, my sperm shot all over her face.

I watched as my fresh sperm dripped down her smiling face. I went and got her a towel, and wiped her face clean. She gave me one last smile before grabbing her bag and heading home.

Chapter 6: A Friend Over

It was about 8 pm on a Friday, I was on my front porch. I see Maddie coming from a distance on her bicycle, behind her I could see another girl on her bicycle. When they got closer I could see Maddie in her short blue soccer shorts, blue soccer jersey and her hair in a ponytail. The girl behind her looked to be the same age, a little bit taller than Maddie. She had golden blonde hair that was about shoulder length. Her breasts were a little bigger than Maddies, and she was wearing the same blue soccer jersey as Maddie. Her body was just as athletic as Maddie's.

Maddie waved and smiled as they rode by. The girl behind her did the same, and I waved back to both of them. I could see them giggling as they got off their bikes and made their way into Maddie's house. Both of their butts were just beautiful in that dark blue fabric clinging to them. They looked sweaty and hot, I figured they would be headed upstairs to change, so I went up to my room to watch. I knew I shouldnt, but I couldn't help myself, these girls were just so cute.

I waited in my room, until I saw a light come on in Maddie's room. I saw the two of them walk in the room, still sweaty as they threw their bags on the bed. They sat on the bed looking at their phones for a few minutes, giggling the whole time. Maddie got up and peeled her sweaty jersey off of her upper body. She had on a blue sports bra. She took the sports bra off and flung it in the corner, her perky little white breasts still glistening with sweat. The other girl followed suit and took her jersey off and then took off her white sports bra. Her breasts were tan and were just as perky. They both stood there, their young half-naked bodies, breathing heavily.

They looked each other up and down, and slowly moved closer. I was shocked and very turned on when their mouths touched. Their heads tilted and their tongues interlocked. Their sweaty breasts met each other and were rubbing each other while they kissed. Maddie's hand reached around to the other girl's butt and tightly grabbed it and pulled her closer. God did I wish I was over there with them. The other girls slipped her hand down the front of Maddie's waist band. I could see her fingers moving inside her shorts and Maddie arched back in pleasure. The other girl started missing Maddie's neck while Maddie seemed to tremble with pleasure.

Maddie rubbed the other girl's ass, pulling down her shorts, revealing a white thong. The other girl kneeled down and pulled down Maddie's shorts, revealing Maddie's blue lace underwear. Her finger slid up and down along Maddie's crotch, Maddie stumbled back in pleasure. She pushed Maddie on to the bed. Maddie laid down on the bed with her feet still touching the floor. The girl spread Maddie's legs and pulled her panties down to her ankles. Maddie's pink little vagina looked so tight and fresh, I had neer seen a better looking vagina before. The girl started eating Maddie out. Maddie, completely naked and vulnerable now, started seizing in pleasure, arching her back making her belly stick in the air forming a perfect arc between her tight butt and perky little breasts. Maddie covered her mouth to keep herself from screaming. The other girl stopped as Maddie rolled over in pleasure, shaking violently, her perky butt now sticking up in the air.

The other girl went over and turned out the light, while Maddie was still recovering, ending the show for the night, and leaving me with a whole new set of fantasies.

Chapter 7: The Game

Around 10 am, I heard a knock at my door. I open the door to find Maddie and her friend on my porch.

"Good morning! This is my friend Sara." Maddie said, gesturing to the perky girl standing next to her.

"Nice to meet you," I said while still picturing their tight bodies from the night before. Maddie was wearing red basketball shorts and a red t-shirt with the sleeves cut off, you could see her orange sports bra through the sleeve hole. She had her usual big smile and those flirtatious eyes. Her brown hair was up in a ponytail, and she held a basketball under her left arm. I had a basketball hoop on my garage, so I assumed they were here to ask if they could use it. Sara was wearing a pair of really short green shorts, revealing the bottom of both of her butt cheeks, and really emphasizing her long, tan, skinny legs. She had on a green Celtics jersey, and was obviously not wearing a bra, as her perky nipples held the top of the jersey out from her chest. Being taller than her, I could see down the top of her jersey to her perfectly round breasts, I could already feel the blood start running towards my cock.

"Is it okay if we use your hoop for a game?" Maddie asked.

"Of course, use it whenever you want."

"Thank you! Our other friend Beth is coming over, but we need another player for our game, can you play?"

I thought for a minute, playing basketball with a bunch of teenage girls wasn't exactly how I intended to spend my Saturday, but then again I couldn't think of a better way.

"Sure, just let me go change quick" I replied, trying not to sound too enthusiastic.

"Great!" Maddie said with a big smile. I headed upstairs to my room to change. I grabbed a pair of old basketball shorts and an old basketball jersey and put them on. When I returned outside, there was now another girl standing with Maddie and Sara. She was shorter than Maddie and probably didn't weigh 80 pounds soaking wet. She had tiny little breasts that seemed non existence through her gray t shirt. She had long black hair in pigtails, she had glasses on that made her look so cute. She wore a pair of gray shorts, covering up her tiny little butt. I walked out and greeted them.

After quick introductions we started playing, it was me and Beth against Maddie and Sara. It was a warm day and we were all getting quite sweaty, watching those young girls with the sweat running down their petite bodies was quite the sight to see. The game was pretty tightly matched and we were all having fun. It was tied up, I had the ball and Maddie was guarding me. I was trying to pass to Beth, but Maddie was all over me. I turned to keep her at my side and she was right on me, her soft warm crotch was running up and down my leg, her little breasts were rubbing the side of my chest. My erection started to get bigger and I could tell she noticed, cause she giggled and started to rub against me even harder. I managed to pass the ball to Beth, but Sara quickly stole it and made a shot.

"I'm going to take a quick break, if anybody wants a drink, I have some in the fridge," I said while trying to hide my raging cock. I went inside and upstairs into my room, I was about to close my door when I heard someone coming up the stairs, it was Maddie. She pushed me backwards into my room and closed the door behind her.

I grabbed Maddies shirt and it ripped completely down the side, I threw it in the corner. We were both breathing heavily and the sweat was pouring off of us. She reached her hand down my pants and started rubbing my throbbing cock. I pulled her sports bra off and released her sweaty little nipples. I started sucking on them, making her moan loudly.

"Take me," she said affirmatively.

"Have you ever before?" I asked, not wanting to hurt her.

"No, but I want you inside me. Now."

I pushed her on the bed and pulled her shorts and underwear right off. I turned her over and gave her little butt a smack. She eeked in pleasure. Her butt perked in the air and I started to rub her dripping wet vagina. She moaned loudly with pleasure. I took out my cock and rubbed the tip on the edge of her vagina. She started squirting while perching her ass up as high as it could go. I started putting it in, she yelled, at first in pain but then in tremendous pleasure. Her young vagina was so tight, it felt so good on my throbbing cock. I started riding her, holding her tight butt in my hands. I reached up and grabbed her ponytail and yanked her head towards me.

"FUCK YES," she screamed in pure excitement. "OH FUCK YES." She started shaking, making her vagina feel like a vibrator on my dick. She shook the whole bed with her orgasm. She let out a final scream and her whole body jumped with pleasure. She let down and I pulled out, she fell flat on the bed, exhausted and still recovering. I ejaculated on top of her cute round white butt and watched as my sperm dripped down her still trembling legs. I laid down next to her as she rolled over, I kissed her on the cheek before getting up to get a towel to clean her up. God did she look beautiful, her small naked body laying on my bed, still sweating with my sperm glistening on her butt and skinny legs.

12