Maddie's Glowie Boi

Story Info
Maddie recounts the night Umbreon confessed his love to her.
3.3k words
4.58
2.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was lonely. And I was what, 19 at the time? So coming off the tail end of puberty and having to become an adult at the same time wasn't helping either. Milo, my childhood friend, was off on another one of his sight-seeing adventures while I was stuck in Mauville city. The next tournament was in a few weeks, just enough for there to be a long stretch of nothing to do while at the same time not having enough space to go do something else in the meantime. So for the time being, I was stuck in a hotel room, eating at the same restaurants I always had and walking the same streets I'd lived on for years. Kind of depressing.

But, I had Umbreon with me at least. He's my first pokemon. I got him from professor Birch randomly one day, and he told me to "take this eevee on an adventure!" I see why now. Even after 18 years Umbreon wouldn't've gone anywhere if Birch hadn't kicked his ass out of the lab. He'd probably still be reading textbooks in that dull laboratory if I hadn't scooped up his cute fluffy butt. We've been close friends since, a real case of opposites attract. He's usually reserved, quiet and matter of fact, while I'm boisterous, outgoing and impulsive. That's how I got myself into that tournament. Not to mention, it was also the biggest tournament I'd ever participated in up to that point. And if I could get some prize money, or maybe even a sponsor... Needless to say, this was a big deal for my early career. But, funnily enough, I don't really remember that time as my first big tournament. I remember a different first from those few boring weeks.

"Phbbbbbb...."

I stared out the hotel window, my elbows getting uncomfortable on the window sill. I had nothing to do that day, and not much drive to do it either. I was already a week into my wait. There HAS to be something I can entertain myself with. I stand suddenly and quickly, Umbreon turning to catch the tail end of it. He had been reading, like he usually does, on the bed behind me. He usually doesn't think much of my sudden bursts of jarring movements, and so he went back to his book. He had recently evolved, (like, literally a few weeks ago) and having him light up my room the night he'd walked in after evolving was surprising, but cool.

I give him a pet as I walk by.

His fur is smooth and short, drastically different from the fluffy mess his coat used to be as an eevee. I don't miss having to brush him (God help anyone who gets a flareon).

I snatch my Switch off the charging dock and idly scroll through my games. Nothing really stuck out to me. It was one of those days where you can stare at a buffet of options and you know you want something, but you don't want any of what's in front of you.

"Ughhhhhhhh" I groan as I fall back on the bed, defeated by my own indecision. "You could try a book." Umbreon was still nose to gutter in his. "Psh, reading's for nerds." I didn't feel like starting a new book at the moment. "Just seems like you're not doing anything else." I turn my head, still laying on my back, to face him.

His hindlegs are to me. He doesn't like it when you grab his paws, so naturally I do it all the time. I reach up to grab one of his back legs. He kicks me away without a word. I grab again, this time not letting go so easily. He kicks a few times before realizing I'm not letting go.

"Could you not?"

"Could I not what?"

I'm smiling like an idiot. "I'm trying to read." "And I'm bored." "Doesn't mean you have to drag me down with you." Umbreon's always tried to act analytical, even as an eevee. But I know he enjoys my goofy nature and how I always manage to find his soft center. And I'd soon find out how much.

"But look at your cute little beans!" He especially doesn't like his toes played with, so I roll on my side to get my second arm in on the action. His legs thrash in my grip. "Cut it out!" His voice betrays a smile. I grab both his legs and pull him towards me, away from his book.

"Hey! My page!"

"Oh, you know what page you're on. C'mere."

Umbreon may have gotten a lot bigger when he evolved, but he'll always be that adorable little fur ball Prof. Birch handed me on route 102. I pulled him into a hug, pressing my cheek into the top of his head.

"I'm not exactly small anymore."

"Irrelevant. I'll cuddle a cutie no matter how big or small."

Umbreon relaxed in my arms and let out a deep breath. Maybe a nap is the move. I thought. But it wasn't all that long before he grew restless. This had started even before he evolved. I'd hold him, cuddle, or even just be petting him and we wouldn't get five minutes before he'd get all fidgety on me and come up with some excuse to leave. And in my obliviousness, I'd started to believe I was actually doing something wrong.

"Maddie. I... I need to go to the bathroom."

I didn't wanna let him go, but I had to.

"Ok..."

He climbed out of my arms and dropped off the bed, heading for the bathroom. At the time, I didn't see the embarrassment in the way he walked, or in the way he tucked his ears back. I sat up on the bed as he disappeared behind the door, brushing my hair back behind my ear. I was so sure I was doing something wrong, but I didn't know what changed. I sat in silence for a while. Long enough that Umbreon jumped back up on the bed with me.

"You'd tell me if I was doing something wrong, right?"

Umbreon gave me a look I'd never seen before. It lasted only a second, and he turned away to hide his face in his book, but I could tell just from that snapshot. It was fear, and worry, and nervousness.

"Of course, Maddie."

My heart broke in an instant. My eevee was supposed to be a happy, adorable, cherished partner to share my adventures with, not some repressed, scared follower who's just around to fight my battles. I grabbed Umbreon and spun him around to face me, not caring when I knocked his book off the bed. I just knew I had to deal with this right then and there. I wouldn't be able to take it otherwise. Umbreon stared in surprise before I spoke.

"I'm not accepting that."

"W-what do you mean?"

"That wasn't an expression you just 'make'. I wanna know what's going on."

"It's nothing really! Just evolution things..."

"Oh no, this started even before you evolved. You're hiding something and it's making you unhappy. I won't stand for it."

"But-"

"You're too important to me for this."

I crossed my arms and stared at him, repressing the urge to grab him by his cheeks. He paused. He was clearly weighing his options, but he definitely knew there was no way out of it.

"Maddie, I don't want you to hate me."

I still feel my heart pang when I think back on those words. How could he think I'd ever hate him?

"You should know that's literally impossible."

He shuffled.

"I hope so. Maddie I..."

He stared at his paws, fiddling with the covers.

"I like you. Like, a lot."

He looked away, squeezing his eyes shut.

"More than I should."

Now, I should preface, I've 'dated' some boys back in school, right? Like the elementary and middle school kind of 'dating' where you don't actually do anything but walk around together and maybe hold hands. And in high Milo was really the only guy I got close to. Maybe everyone assumed we were dating, but regardless, I didn't get a lot of offers. So, not a whole lot of experience. And I'm not exactly the romantic type, either. Remember how I said boisterous and impulsive? Yeaaaahh, that applies here too. I ended up turning a lot of guys away because of that. Milo was really the only one who stuck around, probably because we'd been friends for most of our lives. And I mean, me and Milo had fucked I think maybe twice at this point, both only earlier this year and also spurred on by me of course. But nothing even remotely romantic. So given my track record in love at this point, I'm actually rather proud of myself for how I played this one.

I was shocked. Seems obvious now, but at the time I'd had no clue. Even though it's pretty common, I'd never really thought about the whole 'sex with pokemon' thing. I hadn't grown up with or around very many, Eevee was probably the first I'd ever had any real interaction with. (That's actually why I was wandering around out on route 102, I naively thought running out into a pokemon infested field was the best way to meet them. Fuckin' stupid, I know.)

So when I heard him say those words, everything suddenly made sense. And new, GENIUS ideas formed in my brain. Pokemon didn't just have to be companions, or good friends. I could LOVE them. Having a Pokemon instantly meant more than just having an adorable little partner to travel with, it meant having an adorable little partner I could LAY. All those wants, needs, emotions... I could tend to them. SPOIL them. Show them pleasure like they'd never felt before. There was so much more I could do for pokemon! I'd just, never really put it together before. And in that moment, I fell in love with pokemon all over again. The way Umbreon coyly opened his eyes to peek at my reaction, his trembling words, his nervous shifting, it all had new, precious meaning. But I knew I had to restrain myself. He'd just confessed to me! No way I was blowing this.

"More than you should? That's ridiculous."

Umbreon looked up at me. I gave him the most earnest look I could.

"You read too much."

I'd never kissed a muzzle before, so to avoid making the scene awkward, I only gave him a smooch. I didn't really know how to approach for anything deeper. Regardless, it seemed to be more than enough for Umbreon, as he froze up on me for a while. I just smiled and let him process it all.

"But... I'm..."

"I think you're more special than you realize."

I got closer, seeing as he was thawing. I put a hand on his head, and ran it over to his far side before pulling him closer.

"The main question is..." I leaned closer, into his ear.

"...where do you wanna go from here?"

He flushed almost immediately from my suggestive tone. Of course I was curious, but I wanted the call to be his.

"..."

I gave him a comforting rub, something to get him to relax.

"Can we... cuddle? I wanna try again."

My face no doubt lit up.

"C'mere you~"

I wrapped both arms around my glow vee and let myself fall back onto the bed, taking him with me. I snuggled up against him, again pressing my cheek to his head and holding him in my arms. He even relaxed, and pushed back against me! But I think the best part was the stillness of it all. He just laid there with me, his short fur against my pjs, warmth building between us. But as I was slowly rubbing his stomach, something grazed my hand. I didn't think much of it, until it poked me again.

Get ready, here comes the juicy stuff.

So I peaked over him to see what was going on. I think the most exciting thing about it was the thought it was for me. Not because of me or from some lewd exchange, but because Umbreon really, truly wanted me. Maddie. His crush~<3. I'd never seen a pokemon erect before, and the fact that Umbreon's glows, quite brightly might I add, didn't help. But it was still just a penis right? Umbreon's wasn't as big as Milo's, and Milo sure liked what I did with him, so I knew I could handle it.

"It glows."

I was more just trying to grab Umbreon's attention, and break the awkward silence. He tensed a bit.

"Is that... bad?"

"No, kinda cool actually."

I cautiously reached for it, slowly wrapping my fingers around it.

"Like a warm, yellow glow stick."

Apparently he knew EXACTLY what I was thinking, because he immediately turned to face me.

"NO. You are not changing my nickname to glowstick."

"It's too late."

"It definitely isn't."

"It's practically already done."

"You're the worst."

"This says otherwise."

I gave him a playful squeeze. He groaned adorably, a noise I try to replicate to this day. He was incredibly hard, his hot, slick length thrumming in my grasp. I can only imagine what a proper handjob feels like after a lifetime of flimsy pawjobs and humping pillows. He sure seemed to be enjoying it. I continued my firm massage, Umbreon reflexively jerking around in pleasure with my every movement.

"This is a lot better than anything else you've done, isn't it?" I spooned him even more, making sure he felt my breasts against his back.

"Y-yeah..."

His answer came out breathy, and I could tell he was holding back an orgasm.

"Bet your paws couldn't stand a chance against this."

I slipped my hand over his big knot. I had noticed pretty early into the handjob that the big thing was quite sensitive. He moaned, arching his back against me and I loosened my grip. I hadn't wanted him to cum just yet.

"O-oh god, Maddie..."

"Mmm, I think I've got a guess as to how you evolved ♪."

"Maddie...!"

"You weren't just doing 'nothing' were you?"

"MMM!"

Umbreon squirmed in my grasp.

"It was to me, wasn't it?"

"Maddie please!"

Oh but I wasn't gonna stop. I was having too much fun at this point and I hadn't even gotten my clothes off yet.

"But what I don't know... Was it just the thought of me? Or a little... more?"

I let his knot slip through my hand, mimicking a tie and gripping his root. Umbreon came. He came a lot, too. He pretty much covered his whole front all the way up to his chin. He also gave these adorable little humps with each spurt, making the whole thing even more precious. I held him all the way through it, letting him ride out his orgasm in my arms.

"How was that?"

For me, it still remains probably my favorite pokemon experience ever.

"I... hah... need a... hah... breather..."

He was laying on his side, panting. I still had his cock in my hand, feeling it slowly go soft.

"So... am I right?"

He looked at me in confusion.

"Huh?"

"Did you evolve jerking it to me?"

His dopey post -orgasm demeanor changed immediately, and embarrassment washed over his face.

But he did answer.

"Yes..."

I hugged him tighter.

"That's so sweet!"

He tensed at first, but soon relaxed back ino me. I was reminded of just how much of a mess he made when I went to move my hand.

"I think we should get cleaned up."

I'd also started to realize how much of it was getting on the sheets.

"Yeah..."

Umbreon stood up woozily as I sat up next to him. As we walked to the bathroom, I made sure to stay behind Umbreon so I could shed my clothes without him noticing. It wasn't until I shut the door that he noticed I'd taken them off. You should have seen his face! It was priceless.

"What? We're getting clean, aren't we?"

His eyes went up and down my body, before shyly looking away.

"I guess..."

He was such an easy tease back then, how could I not?

"What, never seen a girl naked before?"

His fur stood on end.

"Stop already!"

I laughed and turned on the shower.

"Get in here before that stuff dries."

He hopped in behind me, and I noticed his glowy friend already making its way back out again. I decided to ignore it for the time being. I washed all the gunk I'd gotten on my hands off first. I also decided not to clean myself fully, as I had something special planned for this shower. I knelt down to help Umbreon clean himself and get all his spunk out of his fur, all the while his cock hung in front of me, bobbing just below his stomach. It was the first time I'd gotten a good look at it. It was nice and big, veiny under that yellow glow with a very smooth texture that ended in that distinct canine tip. With of course that juicy bulb at the base. I estimated the whole thing was somewhere around 8 or 9 inches long. If you think I didn't give that thing a squeeze while I was down there you are sorely mistaken.

"Hey Umbreon."

"Yeah?"

"You should tell me what fantasy you were jerking to when you evolved."

He turned away, trying not to make eye contact.

"Why does it matter?"

"Because you dense fuck..."

I plopped myself down on the shower floor, my back to one of the walls with my legs wide open.

"...I want to make it a reality."

His cock jumped at the sight, and started leaking.

"This might be a little close..."

I smiled.

"Why don't you get over here and show me exactly how it went~"

Umbreon walked up to me. He seemed unsure about the whole thing at first, so I guided his legs over mine, and helped him into a position over me. He was still a bit tense, so I rubbed his back as I helped him line himself up.

"You ready Glowstick?"

"Well it didn't start with you calling me that."

"Oh spear me you horny night light."

And just like that, he was mine. I think that still remains the best sex I'd ever had. Not because any of my other partners were bad, or that I didn't enjoy anything afterward, it was just that in that moment, it really felt like we were doing more than just having sex. I was Umbreon's first, his crush, and now his lover. I wish we'd been able to experience that together, but I don't think I regret losing my v-card with Milo. He's still a really awesome dude, and I'm pretty sure we'll be friends all the way to the grave. But I feel like I did something really special for my precious Glowstick. Not that it was all for him mind you, if you think I wasn't cumming my brains out on that fat knot you're gonna have to think again. And of course we cuddled afterward. Kind of unavoidable when you have to wait for him to deflate. And let me tell you, knots are great. Being stuffed for thirty minutes with a cock that won't go soft, locked to a tired, soft boi who you love so much? Literally nothing better. I guess you could say I'm just chasing that experience again. But even if I'll never truly have that again, I'll more than happily settle for getting decently close a whole bunch.