Maddie's Night Out Pt. 01

Story Info
A bunny anthro gets a night out with a well hung bull stud!
8.6k words
7.1k
11
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

"Aw, I'm so sorry you have to go get your brother."

Maddie twitched her ears, the grey-furred bunny leaning over to the horse in the driver's seat of the car, her fingers trailing up his leg to his crotch. She was forward, that much was clear, though Cody did not mind, the bay stallion whuffling a snort, a grin on his lips. His ears, however, did splay at the notion that he would not, in fact, be staying the night with the cute bunny that he had spent more than a few mind-blowing (to put it politely) nights with so far in their shared experience and time together.

"I know, Maddie, ugh, but I got to make sure Lance gets back alright," Cody grunted, though it was hard to sound annoyed by the change of events when Maddie was so very gently, playfully, kneading her paw over his crotch, the swelling bulge there giving rise to other pleasures. "Unff... Yeah, he's my baby brother, I got to pick him up. But Vaughn... Nnngghhh. He'll be real good to you, I wouldn't recommend him otherwise, Maddie."

Maddie giggled. As much fun as it was to tease the bay horse and watch him flush hotly under his rich, brown coat, she was rather keen to see what this "Vaughn" had in store for her. Apparently, he was a bull who had not come to any of the "frat house" parties that she'd been present at, not yet, so he hadn't gotten the chance to see her talents in action, though the bunny was legendary across campus and beyond. All for the right reasons, of course.

"I know, Cody, but that still doesn't mean I'm not sad you're not joining us! Maybe you can come by tomorrow?"

That perked the horse up and he grinned as she kissed his cheek. For them, it was oddly chaste.

"Yeah, that sounds great!"

He jumped out of the car, having pulled up outside the small house, which seemed to be split into two apartments, one on the upper level and one on the lower level. Vaughn did not often buy into the frat house sort of mentality and it was no wonder that he had swung, even if he was still paying rent to family, for a private place to stay, as small as it was. It was more than enough for him with a little help in paying, but what kind of student in college didn't have help of some kind in paying? Whether it was a scholarship or a partial bursary or simple aid from family, there was always something. Most were just jealous that Vaughn got his own space at a time when students, all adults, of course, were cramped into small spaces in more communal type living spaces with shared rooms too in the dorms. Shared houses more often tended to have private rooms at the very least.

Cody opened the passenger door for the bunny, who took the offered paw to help her out, a soft smile on her face. In the horse's other hand was held a case that looked more expensive than what he might usually have carried around his camera and recording equipment in. Her ears perked curiously, quivering. Even she did not know the full extent of what was going to happen that night (oh, how she liked a surprise!) or what Vaughn was into, though she was keener than ever to find out, a skip practically in her step.

The black bull came to the door to meet them, his eyes kind and gentle, but with the kind of excitement in them that Maddie was used to inciting, unable to stop her grin from widening at his greeting.

"Hey, Vaughn! I'm Maddie. But you already know that, don't you?"

The bull swallowed hard and mumbled something, though the brush of his paw across the back of his neck was cute, kind of. Although he was muscular, he seemed a little passive for her liking, Maddie shooting Cody a doubtful look, though the horse only gave her arm a reassuring squeeze. That no harm would come to her there was a given, but she had been promised a good time too!

"Have fun," Cody said with a wink, checking his watch. "Shoot, I gotta run -- it's, like, crazy traffic to get to the airport and we're nowhere near it."

He groaned, disliking the turn of events that his weekend had taken, but there was only so much he could do about that. With a decidedly jealous look cast back at the bull, Cody made good his exit, having already pressed the silver and black fancy case into Vaughn's paw.

"Er, well, come in, Maddie, I've got drinks here if you'd like anything before..."

Vaughn trailed off as if not knowing what to do, what to say. She was much shorter than him, so small that part of him was worried about crushing her, squashing her accidentally, not even five feet tall. Although she was lightly muscled, it was more in the sense that someone would have called her "toned", the edges of her definition, showing around her sleeveless vest top with buttons, were softened by her smooth, grey fur. A touch of white struck down her chest, disappearing between the demure rise of her breasts, though it was the flare of her auburn hair that made him blush the most fiercely.

Damn, he'd always had a thing for redheads. With glasses too, she was a heartbreaker.

Yet Maddie had no attention at all of breaking Vaughn's heart as she sashayed up to him, after, of course, accepting his offer of a glass of lemonade. If there was one thing she had learned throughout all her fun with guys other than her husband (all allowed and permitted by her sweet husband, of course), it was the importance of staying hydrated!

Well, that and seeing just how many cocks she could fit in her various holes... Maddie shivered, heating up under her light, thin layer of clothes already. It was surprising to her to still be in them, the bull having barely touched her.

"So, come on," she smiled, putting her paws on his chest, stretching up onto the tips of her toes. "There must be something you want to do with a cute little bunny like me..."

She was gentler than usual, expecting him to pick up the figurative reins in response, though the bull only brushed his fingers, far too tenderly, down the backs of her paws to her arms.

"Oh, well, I'd like to take care of you too," he said lamely, hot under her paws, muscle tense, hardly relaxed. "I'm not going to do anything to you that you don't want, Maddie, please don't worry about that."

The bunny rolled her eyes, puffing out her cheeks with a sigh. He blinked, letting out a startled "moo" as she put her hands on her hips, tapping a foot on the floor of the living room. Her glass of lemonade, already, had been forgotten.

"Look now -- this isn't a date, Vaughn," she said, laying down the "law". "You don't have to be like that, you don't have to be assertive. Don't you already know what I'm into, how many cocks I've taken? Trust me, there's nothing you could do to me that I wouldn't want and couldn't take! And if anything did happen to be too much, or if anything went wrong, I would tell you, immediately."

Vaughn nodded, listening attentively. Sometimes he needed to just hear things straight, which was fair enough when it came to setting out rules and boundaries. It was the better way for sex to go, with open and clear communication.

But Maddie wasn't done yet.

"This is not a date, you can be as assertive as you like, Vaughn -- I'm here for a good time."

Vaughn coughed into his paw, hiding a smile. Damn, she was fiery! But he liked that too. Very much, in fact.

"I'll sure try my best, miss --"

Maddie tapped the floor sharply with her foot, arms crossed.

"Nope. No "miss", no "ma'am". Got it?"

"Okay, Maddie, I just wanted --"

But she wasn't having that either.

"Nope! Don't use my name, just..." Maddie considered her choice of words, but only for a moment. "Use me, you know? And as far as how you use me, well... Surprise me. I want to remember you, Vaughn, but I'm only going to remember tonight if you make it happen. Got it?"

The bull snorted softly, though his spreading grin told the tale of him getting increasingly on board. All right, so the bunny was setting him up for a challenge then, was she? He could get on with that, sure thing. Taking a quick peek inside the case, there was more than enough inspiration in there for him to take "care" of her for a month or longer, his smile widening, ropey tail swishing back and forth with a solid "thwap" against the backs of his legs.

"And another thing," Maddie said with a smirk that twitched, betraying something more hiding beneath her words, "as long as I'm here, your cock better have a condom on it at all times. Is that clear?"

Vaughn tried not to smirk too openly.

"Oh, I guarantee it...bunny."

Maddie smiled. It was the most assertive she would need to be that night with him, but using a "condom" for her fun had more meaning behind it than Maddie let on, though that was all part of it. She shivered, smiling faintly, her ears pricked, fingers drumming on the bone of her hip where she still had one paw there, hip cocked out in mild challenge to the bull. He towered and loomed, drawing out a leash and collar from the case to begin, though that was more than enough to be getting on with.

"Come on then, bunny," he chuckled, teasing her by running the leash between her fingers, watching how her eyes locked onto the gleam of the leather. "Let's see what you've got, if you really want to be a condom that much... Strip those clothes off, chop-chop."

Maddie wiggled her butt and purred, whiskers twitching with excitement. Yes -- that was better, much better! Poor Vaughn had just needed a little encouragement, yes, but she didn't mind that at all, if they both got what they wanted out of their fun together. That was all that mattered as she did a little wiggle, sashaying her hips as she slid her top up and up, revealing the bare white of her belly, her bra a matching, light blue colour.

He couldn't resist, pushing in and testing the first boundary, helping her get her clothes off. Her shirt was already half over her head, but he unclasped her bra for her, easing it off her shoulders at the same time with a growl that would have been suited to a predator, rather than a bull. Yet even Vaughn was aware of how he rippled and bugled with muscle (he put enough time into training, after all, around his studies and he was there on a sports scholarship too), dwarfing her, though that was part of why Cody had thought that they would get on. Physically, they were a perfect match, but it remained to be seen whether he could tease out the dominance in just the way a bunny needed to make her legs quiver.

Vaughn grunted, paws roaming her body, squeezing a bare breast, not allowing her to get to her light trousers, cropped at the mid-calf. They slid down under his skilled touch, flicking the button free and doing the zip, Maddie gasping as she was handled like a toy.

"Ooooh, yes, that's right..."

Vaughn smirked, getting into it more, though he covered her mouth with one paw, her warm breath tickling his fingers. As if he'd hit a secret switch, Maddie went limp against him, legs dangling, allowing the bigger, stronger bull to support her, all as it was, seemingly, meant to be.

Yet he didn't mind that, not as he slid his paw into her panties and tugged them down, revealing the soft, grey fur of her legs, naked but for his paw. It was little covering for him, even as he sat back on the sofa and dragged her into his lap, over his growing bulge, his ears twitching back and forth in increasing excitement. The bull's skin prickled with need, arousal building, though it was a slow burn, not something that he had to let loose all in one go.

Maddie nibbled playfully at his paw, curious as to what the bull was going to do next, her tail twitching faintly, more comfortable nude than she practically was clothed. Yet he was there to please her and she shivered in delight as the collar was buckled around her neck, slipping into a passively active mode. Ninnin hadn't understood what she'd meant by that phrase when she had first described her fun in that way, but she thought that her husband had come to understand after seeing her be fucked and double (triple, quadruple...) stuffed a few times. Where the guys had free reign over her body to do all that they wanted with her, she could still jump in, direct things, get what she wanted, what she craved, despite how the power dynamics might have looked.

But the times when she was pinned and fucked or trapped between multiple bodies and fucked, screaming out through orgasm after blissful orgasm, were the best. For, at those times, Maddie did not have to think, did not have to direct, for the guys were already fulfilling every last one of her dirty, sordid, twisted fantasies in the best of ways.

He kissed her deeply and she melted into his touch, his hard hold on the leash, clipped to the collar making her swoon. She tried to run her paws over Vaughn's body, but the bull stopped her with a chuckle, pinning both paws down easily with just one of hers. Maddie whimpered a complaint into his mouth, though could not deny how her heart picked up the pace of its beat, drumming a tune against her ribcage and her eardrums.

Denied the touch of his body, she spread her legs, sitting in his lap as the kiss deepened, grinding down onto his bulge, her mind already running wild. How big was his dick? Why, oh, why hadn't the bull gotten it out yet? Impatience thrummed through her trembling fingers, though the restriction eased her a little, putting Maddie just a little bit more under Vaughn's control, even as that bulge swelled and swelled. But she could not help the urgent push down of her hips, squealing and grunting into the kiss, losing herself in the edge of lust that was set to sweep her away.

With a chuckle, the bull broke the kiss, widening his legs so that she could not press down on his bulge anymore. With a growl, she flicked her ears, challenging him with her gaze. What the heck?

"Oh, someone's a really needy, slutty bunny today, I see..." Vaughn teased, pressing a finger up between her thighs to the damp folds of her pussy. "Something you want, baby? Yeah, you want my cock, don't you..."

She whined and arched her back, but the moment her lips parted, Vaughn had the ball gag in his paw, out of the case from which it had been brought in and into her mouth.

"Mmmph!"

Her cry was of surprise and nothing else as she tested the gag with her teeth, finding it hooked behind her larger front incisors, the gag orange: perfect for a rabbit anthro. Yet the bull swept her off her knees and laid her down on the sofa in one smooth motion, stripping his clothes down and finally revealing the monster of his cock.

Maddie groaned, wriggling in place, trying to reach for him -- but Vaughn was already on top of her, bearing over her with his shining, black body, the coat of hair so thin on his hide that it moved like skin, revealing every muscle, every hard line of him. His cock ached and throbbed, a monster of a shaft with smooth, grey skin and a thick head, drooling pre-cum already as if the bull was already ready to cum. Truth be told, he could have gotten his rocks off the moment that Maddie had walked through the door, but the matter of being a gentleman was swiftly fading into the back of Vaughn's mind as he got more into it.

Dominance, after all, was too deep of a kink, a lustful lure, to set aside easily... Especially with a slutty bunny in front of you.

"Do you want this, little bunny?" He grunted, tipping his horns to the side, his paws around her wrists as he pinned them up above her head. "You've had cocks like this before, but this one's going to rock your world."

It was a little cheesy, but it did the trick as she quivered before him, widening her legs sharply, scrambling and trying to get them up around his hips and waist. Alas, Maddie was too small for that to be an easy motion to perform, not that either was going to have all that much difficulty with what was to come.

Her eyes, despite the angle of looking back down the length of her body, simply could not look away from his meat, how dollops of thick pre-cum slopped from him, splattering her belly as he rolled his hips sensually. And the balls behind it too... If the bull had not taken control as he had, she would have been down on her knees worshipping that monster cock and heavy, fat balls, massaging and rolling them lightly around in their sack, treating his body as gently as he treated hers roughly. Her pussy and arse were not the only holes, after all, that she was inviting the stud to stuff...

"Tell me how much you want it, slutty bunny," he teased, rolling his hips down, grinding his cock over her crotch without actually entering her, as he did not yet have a condom. "Come on, use that pretty little mouth of yours."

"Mmm! Mmmph, mm-hm-hhmph!"

Of course, with the gag in place, Maddie couldn't make a sound, though Vaughn got the gist, tightening his grip on her paws as he shifted back. With a free paw, he at least could make sure that the condom was good and in place before he blew his load too soon...

Reaching for the case, he slipped a condom out, easing it down over his cock in one fluid roll, though it was from one of those limited-run XXXXL sizes, a thin fit that allowed him to feel everything with every stroke of his cock. There were pills in there too, just to make sure that he could "go all night" (keeping up with a bunny was hard work!), but he'd down those in a little while, probably with another glass of lemonade.

There had to be time for breaks, after all...

Yet everything was forgotten as he slipped his fingers back and forth into her pussy, testing her readiness, the bunny practically grinding onto his finger, even in such a position. She made it too easy for him to tighten his grip on the leash, pulling her head back and flat against the sofa, driving into her with one smooth soak.

Maddie squealed around the gag, drooling, loving every second. Her pussy was more than wet enough to take a cock like his in one go, though the bull seemed to into a better rhythm once his dick was wet. The wide might of a looming chest, broad and muscular, filled her vision as her eyes watered, her pussy strained, so stuffed, yet the bunny could still have taken more, so much more.

"Unff..." He grunted, snorting heavily with a swish of his tail. "So tight... Heh, you're really just a cock loving bunny looking for a good dick down, aren't you, cock whore?"

Maddie moaned, trying to nod, trying to agree, though she didn't know how much of her enjoyment was conveyed around the gag and collar holding her head in place. All she knew was that his dick felt good inside her, the bull easing his paw around to the back of her head, fiddling for a second until the gag fell slacker around her head.

"Pleh!"

She spat it out and worked her jaw, openly groaning and moaning before him, though Maddie was denied the liberty of clinging to the bull as he slammed into her. Each long stroke of his cock stretched her open in the best of ways, though there was a part of the bunny that longed for skin on skin contact, even as she melted into it. It was easy to lose herself as he pounded her, aching up deep inside her, his cock pulsing, even filling out the reservoir tip with how much pre-cum he was already spilling.

"Mmmph, oh, yes, yes, I'm a slutty bunny, you feel so good..." She moaned, mouth hanging open, not bothering to close it as pleasure lanced through her with every stroke. "Yes... Ohhhh, I hope you don't break the condom, big boy!"

The bull smirked, yet she was too busy rocking her hips up the best she could to meet him, ears slicked back, the tightness of the collar simply alluring. Yes, that very much was something that Maddie could get behind, something to add in more often, the tightness of his paws around her wrists, holding her down bodily so that she couldn't get away doing weird and wonderful things in the pit of her stomach.