Maddie's Night Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Needy bunny," he rumbled. "Roll over and we'll see if we can't make your pussy into a condom."

Maddie laughed and obliged, as much as she disliked Vaughn pulling out. On all fours on the sofa, she rolled her hips back, squeaking and moaning out his name, hardly closing her mouth at all as she panted.

"Come on," she groaned. "Stuff this bunny full!"

But Vaughn had a trick up his sleeve too as he slipped the condom off, the tip already full, indeed, as if he had cum. Of course, it was a rule that he should have been wearing a condom, but kink called him too desperately, aching for her as he pushed back into her needy pussy. Her sex closed around him and Maddie started, perhaps wondering a little at the different sensation, though he slammed into her with another thrust too sharply and too swiftly for her to spend all that much time questioning anything.

"Unff, yes... Ohhhh!"

Maddie cried out as he thrust her closer to orgasm, his cock more than thick enough to easily grind over her G-spot with every stroke, without the stud of a bull even trying. She loved getting a partner like that, one that could use her like a condom, like a cock hungry slut who would do anything to get a dick in her mouth. He slammed into her with a throaty grunt, her whole body trembling with the force of his thrusts, speeding up, quicker and quicker as if there was suddenly a time limit on their lust.

Yet she was sure that her stud of the night would be more than able to fuck her to completion over and over again with a cock that kept on getting hard, or else Cody would not have recommended him. What Maddie did not expect, however, was him to loom over her, drawing her leash taut once again, his lips pressed down close to one of her quivering ears.

"Mmm, no more games, bunny," he grunted breathlessly. "Let's see how much this condom can really hold!"

He slammed into her with wild abandon, drawing back so that he was perpendicular to her, hips slapping and bouncing off the flesh of her backside with every thrust. Maddie squealed but gave in to it easily, her nose trying to dip, but she could not as the bull yanked back hard on her leash, forcing her to hold her head up, the collar pressing into the sensitive flesh of her bare throat. The gag bounced off her collarbone with every thrust, reminding her of her place there, that it could be tugged back up and shoved into her mouth at any moment.

"Yeah... Mmmph, such a tight bunny..." He huffed, closer and closer, losing himself. "Not tight for long though... Unff... Not with my cock..."

He shuddered, on the edge of losing it -- but the edge was there to be plunged over, and so he did. There was nothing in the bull that wanted to hold back, not under their agreement, fucking her bare as he exploded into her.

The bull heaved out a bellow, Maddie drawn along with him into climax as he grunted through it, breaking his cry to bend down close to her again, groaned words trembling through.

"Ah... Yes..." Vaughn panted. "I'm filling...ah...yes...filling the condom up... All the way up..."

Maddie moaned, ears pricking, though it was hard to say anything as orgasm took her, stealing breathy cries from her along with the breath from her lungs.

"Ah... Mmm, knew you...had it in you...big boy..." She moaned, trembling in need, already wanting more, another fuck, another orgasm -- just more. "Be careful...mmm...pulling out. Don't want the condom to come off..."

Of course, the problem there was that Maddie was still very much under the impression that he was wearing a condom, even if his hot load was splashing up inside her. There was only so much delicate sensation within her passage, after all, and she could not be blamed for it as he drew back slowly, his cock still hard, drawing out the moment as his cock, finally, sprung free.

Maddie's eyes widened sharply, the hot slosh of cum pouring down her legs, a messy cream-pie of a pussy left in the wake of his dick, impossible to mistake for anything else. Thick cream drooled down her legs from a strained, stretched cunny and she gasped, frozen in the moment, though shock burst from her lips.

"What the heck?" She startled, trying to whip around, but Vaughn had his paw between her shoulder blades, still pinning and holding her, on all fours, in place while his seed drooled messily from her sex. "What happened? Oh -- Vaughn! Did the condom break? Oh my god!"

She panicked, though he soothed her gently, stilling the fluttering of her heart, the rampant beat that had no place in her chest, unless she was being fucked. Maddie squirmed as he slid his fingers through the mess of her pussy, somehow hotter than she had been even before her first orgasm, skin prickling, damp with sweat. Yet nothing could overcome the mess of that cream-pie, the knowledge that, somehow, something had gone horribly wrong, that the condom had broken, allowing his seed into her.

Was she on the pill? Maddie couldn't remember, whether she had been due to start a new pack or something, if she had missed her pill. She was always saying she was going to get the injection instead, just to make sure that no "accidents" could happen, but the bunny just hadn't had time to put it in on her calendar. That was why she always asked the guys she got to fuck her to wear condoms...

The bull, however, leaned over her, something clasped tightly in his paw as Maddie tried, desperately, to catch her breath.

"Oh, you mean this condom?"

He smirked lewdly, showing her how it was already full of pre-cum, tied off, and tossed it aside casually. Maddie's jaw dropped, cum still drooling from her pussy. Yet that was only Vaughn's first orgasm...

What more did he have in store? And what the heck were they going to do now that he had already cum inside her bareback once? What had happened there?

He grunted, a smirk on his lips, rubbing her pussy as Maddie moaned, heart pounding despite everything.

"That's the old condom," he groaned, adjusting his position, his cock still hard against her, her belly bloated, swelling lightly with his first load of cum. "This condom, however..."

His fingers ran over her bloated stomach, digging in faintly, making her breath catch while the bunny still tried to come to terms with the fact that he had cum bareback inside her, that it may or may not have been deliberate. Why did it have to be so good?

"Mmm..." She shook her head, trying to clear it as his lips played with her ear, lipping, nipping, pulling. "No... Unff... Heck, no, you... You fucked me bare? You..." Her back arched, body betraying her. "You bred me."

Vaughn grinned and it was then that Maddie realised that there was never going to be a condom to begin with. The condom had been a ploy when the bull already had the best kind of condom there to sink his cock into: her body, her dripping pussy, just begging for more.

The bull had pulled away as she sat up, licking her lips. Well, what was done was done, the bull downing a glass of lemonade and a Viagra pill, not that the need for such things had arisen yet. But it would come soon, very soon, the bull needing to keep up his stamina for a wild night of bunny breeding. He smirked at the packet and shook it. "N-hance." Of course, they had to have a ridiculous name, though it was fitting, Vaughn guessed for Viagra. He'd never taken it before, but was keen to see just how much it could step up his already high game.

Casting a look at Maddie, he smirked, standing beside the dining table, a small one that could have fit two anthros: it wasn't as if his modest apartment, after all, was endless in size. He hadn't thought of how it would feel to bareback breed a bunny who didn't know it was happening to her, but Cody had said that Maddie and her husband would love it. Who was Vaughn to judge?

"Are you ready to be stuffed again, bunny?" He chuckled, advancing, standing proudly with his cock throbbing, drooling pre-cum and gleaming still with her juices. "I'll make sure that this condom doesn't break... It'll take quite a few rounds, at least..."

Maddie shuddered. Oh, so he meant her? That she was the condom? Really? Well, she could go along with that, dropping to her knees before him with a lusty moan, falling back on something that was as second nature to her as breathing while her world spiralled, seemingly, out of her control. With his cock before her, she stretched up as tall as she could on her knees to reach him, moaning around him as she gulped him hungrily down into the dark, wet cavern of her mouth.

The effect on the bull was electric, his head jolting up, horns tilting, a long, low moan emanating from his mouth, though it seemed to rise from somewhere deep, deep within his core. He rolled his hips, thrusting eagerly, as keen to use his newest cock sleeve as Maddie was to be it, even as his cum still dripped and drooled in thick, fat dollops from her pussy. Her hole down there might have been well-used, but she could take more, imagining already the risk she was taking, his cock grinding over her tongue and forcing it down between her teeth with the casually dominant force of him.

"Oh, yes... There's a good girl, god, your mouth feels so good on my dick," Vaughn groaned, tail swishing behind him. "Take it all down your throat."

It was an order that she didn't catch onto, but Vaughn took charge, grabbing her ears and dragging her down, forcing her throat to open around him as it swelled, the obvious bulge of his dick showing through. Maddie whined and scrabbled against the bull's black thighs with a delicious sense of helplessness. How could it feel good to be weak? She knew how it was to be used, but it was something different that day, the bull snorting.

"There's a good slut, now you're sucking my cock like a pro. Maybe a cute little bunny needs more training."

He slipped into an edge of roleplay as if he did it every day and Maddie groaned around him, trying to nod, even as his cock held her face in place. It was what she wanted, drooling around his thick length, eyes heavy-lidded with lust, wanting more, always more. The craving for cock was what had driven her to seeking out alternative pleasures in the first place, of course with the agreement and enjoyment of her husband, but there was nothing that could possibly compare to being right there where she was in the moment.

She was a condom to him, her face and mouth and throat perfectly suited to the bull's cock as he humped and ground down, grunting thickly with every thrust. Try as she might, there was little Maddie could do but whine and allow herself to be used, whimpering around him as he ground deeper and deeper, hips working like a piston. His cock throbbed up thick and full in her mouth and he thrust harder, feeling the Viagra start to kick in. At least, Vaughn thought that that was what he felt -- it was tricky to say when he'd never tried it before! Yet it made him feel, in a way, as invigorating as a good dose of caffeine on a sleepy morning, grunting as he thrust.

"Yeah, you like that?" He growled, eyes narrowing with bull-headed intent, losing himself deliciously in the moment as Maddie moaned around him. "Yeah... I can go harder, baby, give a little cock whore like you exactly what she needs..."

Maddie whimpered. Oh, it was further than she would usually have gone, but it was a better side of Vaughn than she could have expected, exulting in his apparent affinity for a touch of roleplay. Who would have thought that the bull could push that far, pulling out a dominant side that seemed to know exactly how to reach deep into her psyche and tease out just what made her squirm? In fact, more than just a fuck, it was a mark of a good dominant.

Maybe she really would have to get the collar out more if that was what guys fucking her and treating her like that...

She gulped him down, swallowing his cock head into her throat, paws quivering up to rub the bulge there, showing how much of his cock swelled through her throat, a beast that should never have fit. And yet the bull already was speeding up, though the bunny had no real idea of how much or how little time had passed, letting everything happen to her, shivering in raw delight.

For it was all more than worth it as he unloaded straight down her throat with a bullish bellow, stomping a cloven hoof and thrashing his tail so that it swung from side to side wantonly with a ropey "thwap" wherever it connected. The ground, even through the carpet, bore up into her knees, though Maddie would not shift to a more comfortable position, not with a hot load of cream pouring down her throat. She gulped even though she didn't have to, taking it all down, feeling its warmth pool into the pit of her stomach, warming her through. Her lower abdomen was still a little swollen from the cum that he had pumped into her pussy, her unprotected womb, though it did not help any to have a fresh weight in her stomach too.

No... Hazy-eyed, she moaned around him. It was better, so very much better, paws rubbing her stomach, easing over, panting lightly.

She barely even realised that the bull had pulled back until he drew her off his cock with a strangled gasp, cum bubbling up from her lips, though Vaughn paused for only a moment to check if she was okay before snapping his fingers, pointing at the rug in front of the TV. The coffee table, or so it seemed, had been moved back against the wall to the side, out of the way. Maddie blinked. The bull cast a dark shadow above her and it only felt right to be on her knees, already dizzy with passion, wanting his cock, which had not softened at all after orgasm, with the aid of the Viagra. She doubted that the bull needed it at all, but sometimes it was a fun little kink to indulge for a night of truly mind-blowing sex with just one guy.

"Get on your back, bunny," he rumbled. "Assume the breeding position!"

She quivered, eyes wide. Oh, she could have held back, could have told him "no", but every fibre of her being screamed at her to do it, a traitorous paw down between her thighs, fingering her pussy, sliding in and out with a wet, lewd slick of her arousal and cum. As messy as sex was, Maddie would always love how it mixed into one delicious cocktail, like something finer than what it even was, of lust and arousal, a heady scent of sex swimming in the air around them both.

She slipped onto her back as if in a dream, though Vaughn did not dally in covering her body with his, his cock slapping against his thigh as he pressed her thighs down and apart with his legs. He pinned her easily with his broad chest, but held her paws together in one of his, to the side, as he held her there in a mating press, moaning deeply as his cock sunk home.

"Mm, best place for a cock to be, in a real condom," he grunted, eyes sharp with lust, his balls aching as if he had not cum at all that night so far. "Moan for me, bunny."

She did so without thinking about it, part of her trying to obey and the rest of her relishing in the moment, letting every pounding sensation carry her away. He fucked her without a care, deeper than he'd gone before, every thrust of his dick coming up against her innermost barrier, though Vaughn knew just how to angle his hips to avoid causing her discomfort.

"Mmph, yes, oh..." Maddie moaned, ears slicked back softly. "Want it... Use me... Ohhhhh, I love your coooooooock!"

She cried out in orgasm, though was not even able to twist or squirm on his cock, Vaughn held her in place so firmly. She was helpless as he fucked her through it, forcing her head to come to terms with the undulating rise and fall of her lust, pussy squeezing around him, desperately milking him of his seed. Yet what Vaughn had realised already was that that particular brand of Viagra allowed him rather increased cum production too, just from what he felt in his body and a quick skim of the packet. Not that the bull minded at all, of course, but Maddie sure was going to be in for a surprise when he unloaded into her again...

Cumming down her throat had just been a warm up!

The bull thrust, holding her there, checking on her every few strokes, though her eyes were mostly closed, a stream of lustful gibberish that didn't really made sense in the swell of her passion spilling from her lips. She clung to his paw where he grasped her, weakly, fingers scrabbling faintly, as if Vaughn's arm was the only anchor in lust that she could dig up for herself. Yet his heart lifted as he fucked her harder and faster, breeding her openly, his bare cock slurping into her with a lewd squelch of juices.

"Unff... Such a wet, slutty bunny..." He grunted. "If you want my cum, moan for it, tell me how much you want me to spill my cream in you, fuck you full... Mmmph..."

He devolved into groans, Maddie whimpering, trying to kiss him, his neck, his chest, anything to get the bull to know how much she needed it! Truly, there was no worry about her not getting a belly full of cum all over again, yet she yearned for it, whimpering and moaning and crying out how much she needed it, that she was going to go mad if she didn't get it, even trying to hump her hips up against him through the pinning force of the mating press. It didn't get her anywhere, of course, but the obvious bulge showing through her lower abdomen as he fucked her harder and harder, her skin trembling with the force of every ruthless stroke, seemed to grow as Vaughn nudged closer to his high.

"Yes, please, use your little slutty bunny, breed me, use me, take me, oh, yes, yes, yes..."

She tried, yet her voice was overruled in his moment of orgasm, every muscle in the bull's body suddenly tensing as he drove into her with a low groan that rolled on and on and on, seemingly as if it had no end. His cock burst inside her, the dam breaking, balls aching and churning in a way that they never had before, Vaughn's chest shuddering as he struggled to find breath for a moment. Yet a second later the tight band around his chest lifted, allowing him to breathe again, to heave over her, throb after throb of cum leaving him.

And every drop slopped up into her pussy where it belonged, bloating out her lower belly even more, for all that seed had to go somewhere. It was a longer, more passionate orgasm than the first, Maddie squirming weakly under him, though Vaughn could not help but break character for a moment, whistling lowly, even through the force of his climax, in open wonder.

"Damn... I didn't know you could hold that much, Maddie."

She panted heavily, aware of the pressure inside her but little else. Dimly, she wondered if she had climaxed again, but that did not matter at all as long as she rose and fell on wave after wave of ecstasy, whimpering for it, moaning for it, wanting the whole experience to go on and on forever. Vaughn stayed deep, cum drooling around his cock as it was forced down his length with bubbling ripples of need, her body not able, at that time, to hold anymore, until he had to draw out.

The lewd, wet sound of his cock pulling out of her tight pussy, still able to squeeze around him despite the pounding it had taken, filled the room as he withdrew, a slop of thick, creamy cum drooling from her sex in its wake. The mess of the cream-pie was nothing for them to worry about, though his cock still spurted more faintly, a lighter stream of cum pumping from him as he marked her lower abdomen and thighs with his cream.

"Mmm, always good to see a nice, kinky, cream-filled bunny like you, cutie..." He groaned, amazed that he already felt ready to go again, that he didn't need that time to recover. "But how much cum can this condom really hold?"

He drew off her, Maddie scrambling weakly after him, though her limbs moved slowly, as if she was pushing through thick syrup. The bunny moaned as Vaughn scooped her up in his arms, though the mess was only just getting started, her body nothing more than a toy to him, the leash dangling between her breasts while the gag bumped her collar bone. Nothing could have been a better reminder to the bunny of her position there, why everything felt as good as it did.