Maddie's Night Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking her upstairs to his room, the bull laid her out on his bed, the sheets made neatly, but not for long. His cock was harder than ever, getting harder each round that he took, as he spread her legs wide to sink into her, the bunny on her back with her butt at the edge of the bed while he stood and speared into her. Her moan was music to his ears, though he didn't pause as she flung her arms out submissively over her head, crying out nonsense, begging for it with everything she had in her.

Even the veins on Vaughn's cock were more pronounced as he grabbed at her leash, aching for it as his cock pumped up even larger, the hot cock sleeve fitting more nicely around his dick than even he could have imagined. He groaned, eyes half-closed, pushing into her, not even looking at Maddie, fully and completely losing himself. It was too good to have a condom like her around him, fitting his cock perfectly, so tight even though there was no actual resistance when he slammed into her. All there was remained to be the bunny bouncing with every thrust of his cock, clinging to the bedsheets, rumpling and twisting them up under her back, trying to hold onto anything she could to ground herself.

Maddie didn't know for how long he fucked her that time, but she knew his cock was bigger -- damn, should she really have gone for the special brand of Viagra? But there was no going back as he grunted over her, slamming in hard and fast until both bull and bunny cried out in climax.

More cum pumped her full, swelling out her lower abdomen, need pumping through her, though she was not done yet, not as the bull grunted and rolled her onto her side, sliding back into her pussy as he gagged her. The orange ball gag fit nicely back into her mouth as Maddie moaned lustfully around it, grinding her rump back into his lap until he ground inside her once more, not wanting to be without his cock warmer, the perfect, bunny-shaped cock warmer that he was quickly becoming addicted to.

"I bet you're releasing another egg even now," he groaned in her ear, dragging the leash back so that her back was all the way up against his chest. "Wanting to see your belly...unff...swell in months... Mmmm, fuck, so tight... Cum for me, bunny!"

Maddie moaned and drooled around the gag, though she could not help herself, not as her pussy was used -- her entire body used. It was all as she had wanted, yet as he climaxed inside her pussy yet again, time no longer seeming to have any meaning between them, the night wearing on, his cock bulged again, growing larger with every orgasm. Dimly, the bunny wondered if he could get so large, eventually, that she wouldn't be able to take him, but quickly brushed off the thought. Her paws dropped to the swollen bulge grinding through her abdomen, driving in deep as they laid on their sides, the bull lifting her upper leg, her left one, to better thrust deeply, cream spilling out around the base of his cock.

"We should get you some tattoos, bunny," he grunted in her ear, trembling at his use of her, need pummelling him even as Vaughn did the fucking. "Perhaps something to tell everyone that you're a bunny condom, heh... Mmm... Your womb is just the reservoir tip of the condom. Isn't that all you are, slutty bunny?"

Helplessly, Maddie moaned as he climaxed bareback yet again inside her. Had minutes passed? Seconds? Hours? She didn't know, couldn't know, not as his cock bulged obscenely out through her stomach, more and more cum filling her up. If he didn't pull out after that orgasm, painting her in his cream, silken smooth running down her fur, there would have simply been nowhere for his cum to go. He had to pull out to expose his cock and her strained pussy in a messy cream-pie, slick with lust, just to make room for his cock again and even more cum.

Maddie moaned into the gag, clinging to him as he picked her up and pinned her effortlessly to the wall, letting her hold on for dear life as he pounded her pussy all over again, the monster of his cock even more intimidating than before. Maddie would have squealed at the sight of it if not for the fact that she was used to taking multiple cocks at once, but it was still tough for her to take, the lewd squelch and slop of his cock and cum inside the "condom" filling the bedroom. Even the floor was marked with cum from what had to be more than one load, though she hardly knew how it had gotten there. Maybe when he had been carrying her to the wall?

"Mmm, you're going to look so hot when you're knocked up, everyone knowing it's my kid in there," he teased her, nipping passionately at her neck, his large, soft nose whuffling at her neck. "Mmmm... Maybe twins... Triplets... How big is your belly going to get, little bunny? You won't be so little anymore then, but you'll still be my tight little slut of a condom, one wrecked bunny with a hot pussy that's always ready for me to fill."

He whispered to her, grunting, groaning, forcing out the words all to tell her how big she was going to get, how her carrying his kids was going to make her think of him and his big dick each and every day. Vaughn finally relished in everything, the pill rendering him shiny-eyed and lustful, tail swinging behind him as he took pride in using the bunny. Although the bull might never have referred to Maddie in such ways when he was himself, careful, calm, respectful, it was a different manner when Maddie was getting off on it as much as she was. It was her repeated orgasms, after all, that were milking his sore, wonderfully aching balls to spend his load inside her time after time again.

Finally, even with the aid of the pill, they could do no more together, the dead of the night dragging them down after countless orgasms, so many that both, surely, had long ago lost count. Vaughn slumped with Maddie to the cum streaked bed, though it had mostly dried and he dragged another blanket over, covering up the worst of the mess with a throaty chuckle.

"Mmm... Seems the cock sleeve wasn't enough to hold all my cum tonight. Damn, Maddie, you're fucking amazing."

She was too sleepy to correct him on the slip in character, for it felt right in the moment, exactly as it needed to be, stuffed full of his huge, hard cock, slipping into slumber. Her paw rested on her belly, swollen with cum, hiding even the bulge of his dick inside her with the heady rise of it. The ball gag had been cast aside at some point, her mind swimming with lust, sexual satisfaction dragging her down with a warming glow.

The collar, however... That stayed on. At least for a little while longer. The bunny found she rather enjoyed the feel of it, the firm security of the leather. That and Vaughn's muscled arms around her made her feel safe.

Continued in part two...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cheating Holly cheats with a big cocked dragon...in Fetish
A Beastly Wedding Ch. 01 A Bachelorette party is crashed by four raunchy Minotaurs.in NonHuman
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Full Moon Rut Young biologist willingly experiences rough werewolf sex.in Erotic Horror
How I Met Your Wife Pt. 01 A bunny gets stuffed - but will her husband find out?in Fetish
More Stories