Maddy Takes on Two Young Bulls

Story Info
New wife and whore Maddy is visited by 2 young bulls.
2.3k words
3.83
3.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3, best to read the earlier stories first.

Following the last filthy session, Tessa and Maddy didn't hear from Miss Pamela for a few days, giving them time to recover from the group fuckings they both took in the ass.

It was Thursday when Maddy received a text from Pamela, just to her and not to Tessa.

"Two young bulls want to party with you, at your place. Tonight. Have seen your work and want just you. Well paid.

"I can't on Thursday, it's my birthday and I already have guests coming over" Maddy replied.

"Here is a compromise. The bulls will be arriving at 11pm, so suggest you make sure your guests have left until they want to see what a whore you have become! Be wearing a nice dress with heels and have no panties on. Don't forget, they will be at 11pm, Maddy"

You may recall that Maddy is recently married but has slipped deep into whoredom with her friend Tessa, in order to pay the bills for their weddings. Maddy is tall and curvy, 5.8" and 155lbs with full D cup tits and a sexy round ass. Her husband now knows about her whoring exploits since he was caught sneaking into the party-house and forced to watch his wife fucking other men.

On Thursday evening Maddy and her husband and guests enjoyed a great dinner, plenty of wine, but Maddy was always conscious of the time and needing to have the guests left in time. About 10:30 she slipped off to the toilet and took her panties off, her pussy already slick with juice from excitement and trepidation. Returning to the guests, she tried to gently hustle them along and they soon start finishing up...by now its 10:45...eventually the Ubers arrived and the guests departed...at 10:58pm, just in time.

At exactly 11pm the doorbell rings and Maddy answers it to see 2 young men standing there, looking her up and down as soon as she opens the door.

"Well, can we come inside or did you want the neighbors to see that you are inviting 2 young men into your house at 11 o'clock at night? Oh and by the way, that blonde friend of yours looked hot, I bet she'd like a lot of cock too huh, make sure you give her Pamela's number to call!"

"Oh yes of course, come in to the kitchen, follow me" Maddy stuttered as the men followed her married ass to the kitchen and gave her a white envelope which she quickly checked the notes inside and smiled.

"Now bend over the kitchen bench and pull your dress up, show us your ass" and Maddy did as asked, one hand on the bench, the other holding her dress up to her waist.

"Oh, good wife, no panties like we said" as the guy unzipped and pulled his hung cock out. It was still only semi-hard but Maddy was so wet he could stuff his meat into her cunt and humped a bit until he was fully hard as he pulled a little bag from his pocket and dribbled a line on the kitchen bench.

"Tell me what you want hunni, go down and snort that line up and tell me what you need, what you want"

"I want to be fucked in the ass, I want you to fuck that cock into my ass" Maddy moaned, wiping her nose as the guy pulled out of her cunt, his cock fully slick with juice as he stepped over to the refrigerator and grabbed a stick of butter and wiped it in Maddy's asscrack, over her hole.

"Hold your ass open wider, I want to watch my cock fucking your greasy hole" he grunted, working his fat cock into Maddy's ass then slowly pushing deep and building a rhythm. His hips were banging Maddy's cheeks and his balls slapping her cunt as he plowed Maddy's married asshole. She could hear her butter-greased asshole squelching as his cockhead was shoved in and out of her asstunnel.

"Stick your ass back more, I'm going to drop a load of cum" the bull grunted as his hung young cock exploded wad after wad of cum into Maddy's ass. As his cock was still throbbing inside her ass he told Maddy to look back. She had been so busy taking bullcock up her ass she hadn't thought about the other bull...or her husband.

She turned to look and saw her husband sitting fully dressed behind her on a kitchen chair, the bull slowly fucking his hung cock in and out of his mouth. Fuck, her husband had just watched one bull fuck her in the ass while he was sucking the other bulls cock!

"Now get down there you cuck and get ready to eat the cum from your wife's ass" the hubby was told as he knelt on the kitchen floor as the bull slowly pulled his greasy cock from Maddy's ass. Spluurffttt, spluurrfffttt....fuck, the cum was bubbling out of Maddy's asshole and dribbling into her husband's mouth as both bulls watched and laughed.

"Into the bedroom now Maddy, wiggle that slutty white ass in there and get on all 4's, knees wide, ass up, my mate wants your ass now" and all 4 of them went into Maddy's master bedroom where she got on the bed on all 4's as told, her dress and heels still on. The second bull knelt behind her, his cock fully hard, holding her hips and immediately pushing his cock into Maddy's greasy cummy asshole. As she turned her head to the side, she could see her husband now with the first bull's cock in his mouth, cleaning his cum and her ass slime off the big soft cock!

The bull was humping Maddy's ass hard, just using her asshole to get his cock off. "Ride my cock, ride it slut, I'm going to fucking breed my first load into your ass...arrnngg fuck yess...arrnnggg, arrnnggggg" as he held his cock deep in her ass and spewed his thick load of cum. While still cumming he turned to the husband, "get over here now and get ready to eat my cum from your wife's ass, we know what a dirty cum eating pig you are" as the husband got his head next to his wife's ass and the bull pulled out. Immediately his face was splattered by dirty shit-stained cum spurting from Maddy's fucked shithole.

"Well that's the first round, plenty more yet" the first bull said as he made Maddy stand and take her dress off then get back on the bed, on her back. They placed a couple of pillows under her ass to keep her hips raised for ass-fucking access.

"Pull your legs back and show us that slutty cunt of yours hun" as they let Maddy and her husband snort bumps of coke.

"That's a fucking sexy married cunt hunni, no wonder the older perverts like banging you. But we are wife-fuckers and like to bang them in the ass...oh and we are literally mother-fuckers too so after you've popped a kid out we'd fuck your mommy ass too! Now masturbate that sexy cunt and tell us your name, tell us who you are."

The bulls were getting themselves hard again as Maddy was rubbing her sexy cunt with manicured fingers.

"Harder, slut, rub that cunt off faster and tell us" as she snorted another bump.

"My name is Maddy...Maddy Jones...Mrs Maddy Jones...my name is Mrs Maddy Jones and I'm a wife and a whore" she intoned as she rubbed her clit and flaps.

"Beat that clit slut, wank that cunt off to a cum and tell us again!"

"My name is Mrs Maddy Jones and I'm a wife and a whore....ohh fuck.....ohh I'm going to cummmm, fuckkkkk" and the bulls pulled her nipples and held her legs wide open as she thrashed off her orgasm, her cunt drooling like a leaking carton of cream.

The first bull knelt between her legs, gripping his cock and pushing it into Maddy's slimy asshole, holding her legs wide. "That's very good you married slut, your cunt looks even better after a cum. And I can even feel your asshole still spasming and clenching, it feels good on my cock" as he was humping his hips, fucking his hung young cock into Maddy's swollen asshole.

It was 10-15 minutes of solid hard assfucking before the bull was ready to cum again, Maddy's asshole fucked loose and her ass juice sliming the bulls cock.

He pulled his cock out and wanked a few hard fast strokes then shoved it back into Maddy's gaped ring and blew his second load in her ass. The second bull had been dosing the husband with amyl as he was forced to watch his wife and again he was made to eat the cum from his wife's ass, this time it was even nastier and filthier with shit-slime than the previous load.

"You might not last another assfucking before making a mess, and we're only halfway done with you, so maybe we'll watch you shit yourself. Get up and sit on the toilet, reverse position, your ass sticking back over the edge of the bowl. And you, nasty cuck-pig, we know you are a shit-eater too so crawl in and get on the floor on your back so your wife can shit on you."

The couple did as they were told, Maddy taking another nice bump, her husband dosed on amyl. It was a hot and slutty sight, Maddy's swollen fucked shithole slick with cum and slime, bulging and flexing above her husband's face.

The pervert young bulls were stroking their cocks as they watched and it wasn't long before Maddy grunted and her assuring bulged as she shit out 3 sticky fat logs of shit, falling onto her husband's face as he grunted and heaved. The second bull was ready to fuck again, so spread his legs astride the husband, semi-squatting and shoving his cock hard up Maddy's shitty bulging assring.

"Oh fuck, try and shit it out, try and shit my cock out, feels much better on my cock you fucking whore wife" and he repeatedly pulled his cock all the way out of Maddy's ass then shoved back in to the balls. Maddy's asshole was fucked raw, her ring swollen and slimy and stayed gaped each time the bull pulled out and shoved his cock back in.

"Reach up and pull my balls you fucking shit-eater, pull them into your shitty face and suck them" he told the husband as he jack-hammered cock up Maddy's shithole for at least 10 minutes as the cuck husband played with his balls and sucked them until the bull started cumming...the 4th load which had been blown into Maddy's violated married ass.

"Back on the bed Maddy, the cuck can clean this mess up" as Maddy got up off the dirty toilet, cum dribbling from her asshole.

"On your back again, legs back, we're going to watch you wank off again". One bull was standing by her head, dosing her with amyl as the other knelt in front of her crotch, watching and pulling his cock.

"Start rubbing that cunt and clit, masturbate for us, wank that married cunt hard" as the bull shoved 3 fingers into her twat, tugging down, opening her cunt up as her manicured fingers thrashed at her sexy snatch.

"Oh god..oh god...my name is Mrs Maddy Jones and I'm a whore and a wife...ohhhh my goooooddddd" Maddy was moaning as she masturbated, her thighs and ass quivering as she beat herself off for a second time, her cunt clenching and spasming as she oozed cuntslime.

"Cum you whore, cum for your wife-fucking bulls, beat your cunt off and make us hard for you again" as Maddy started creaming and shaking to her second masturbation orgasm.

She hadn't even finished cumming when the bull held his fat cock and pushed it back up Maddy's asshole.

"Ride my cock you married whore, take my cock back up your filthy used ass" the bull grunted as he reached down and held Maddy's thighs wide open, opening her sloppy cunt as he shoved his cock up her ass, his buddy still humping his cock in Maddy's drooling moaning mouth.

The 2 bulls started to take turns at each end, fucking Maddy's mouth and ass, making her taste their greasy cocks straight from her violated asshole. Since they had already cum twice already they were able to fuck her for 30 minutes or so until they needed to cum again by which time Maddy's asshole was almost as sloppy as her mouth and all 3 of them were slick with perspiration.

"Hold your ass open whore, we're going to fucking cum on it" one of the bulls grunted as they both knelt on the bed jerking their slimy fat cocks, perving at Maddy's open cunt and fucked swollen asshole until they started cumming.

"Ungg orrrhh fuck yesssss, oh jesus fuck yes take our cummmmm!" as both cocks spurted a third load of cum each, splattering onto Maddy's cunt and ass, oozing into her dirty gaped asshole.

Maddy's cuck-husband had crawled out of the bathroom and was watching, jerking his own cock.

"Get up here cuck and beat off over your wife's filthy holes, jerk more cum over those slimy fuckholes then you can get down and eat them out!" the bulls taunted the cuck until he quickly blew his load over his wife's raped holes. "Now lick it up, eat all the hot slimy cum" they said, pushing his face into his wife's cunt and making the cuck suck and slurp and eat his own and the bull's cum.

By this stage it was after 2am the following morning as the bulls got dressed and ready to leave. Maddy was still naked and slimy, so fucked she could barely stand properly, and only a few hours before she had to get dressed and ready for her job at the PR agency.