Maddy's Surprise

Story Info
Maddy comes home to a big surprise from her roommate.
2.3k words
4.21
12.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddy:

Friday afternoon:

Maddy never knew what to expect when she got home to her apartment. Her roommate Megan having sex with a random boy in whatever room of the house she felt like taking up. Her other roommate Emma's stinky gym clothes blocking the path with their nasty smell, that smell which she absolutely hated around her roommates. Emma's boyfriend Jax, ready with dinner- sometimes even for all the roommates and their various guests of the day. Megan's older sister Devin and her girlfriend, avoiding anything that goes on wherever they actually live. Any one of them passed out on the couch in the main room after a long night of studying and followed by a day filled with exams, or a long night out likely full of bad decisions.

Maddy is an average girl, with above average features. She isn't the gym babe that Emma is, or the busty babe that Megan was, or the cutest girl in town like Devin, she was somewhere in between. She made sure to stay in good enough shape to play any sport she wanted with the boys, worked on her ass in the gym, wasn't at all disappointed about her C cups, and made sure to stay at least semi up to date with trends and makeup.

Realistically she didn't know why it seemed like guys ignored her when she went out, or none of them asked her to "help them study off campus", or even had a cute little shy girl ever ask her if she wanted to go to the mall. This always seemed to make her jealous of her roommates and guests. She was jealous of what Emma had, a boyfriend like Jax who would do anything to make her happy. She was jealous of Megan, who was hot enough to go out wherever she wanted when she was lonely and take a boy home who would do whatever she wanted. She was jealous of Devin, who had the ability to make any girl she was interested in become obsessed very quickly. And maybe the biggest surprise of all was when she figured out she was jealous of Jax, when she woke up and had to use the bathroom and through the crack of the door, caught them having sex, and fingered herself to orgasm quietly in the hallway. She knew she was a bit bisexual, but since that night, she'd gotten particularly fond of the idea of sex with her fit roommate.

But outside of being jealous of all her roommates, she was smooth and outgoing, so she was always waiting for that moment where she was gonna talk to someone who was interested in her, and was still self confident enough to never chase anything that wasn't right for her. She felt like she was ready for anything that could come her way at this point, but the one thing she didn't expect was to have left her keys in her room when she left for class in the morning.

She took out her phone and decided to call Emma, knowing she's always on her phone when she's home from the gym, and that Devin and Megan had left for their parents' house that weekend. The phone rang out for almost thirty seconds before Emma finally answered. "Hellooooo..."

"Emz, I left my keys in my room this morning, can you come ge..."

"...haha, just kidding. GOTCHA. Leave a message after the beep!" the answering machine responded after a long pause, followed by a beep to add to Maddy's annoyance.

"Cunt." She mumbled right before she hung up, then rang the doorbell, just hoping Emma or Jax would answer the door before their phone. If not she'd be fine though, she'd go over someone else's house and bother them for a bit while she waited for Emma to get home if she wasn't already. She had just gone on instagram when Emma opened the door.

"Hello, how can I help you, madam?" Emma said in a stupid british accent she always used when she pretended to be from over the pond. But when Maddy looked up and saw her roommate, she was dressed in a very slutty maid outfit, a small top that showed her small but shapely breasts and her flat stomach, a skirt and fishnet stocking that showed off her VERY toned legs, and black stiletto heels that made her 5'4 frame come up to Maddy's height at around 5'7. She was taken back by her roommate in front of her, sure she could be a bit slutty at times, but she would never be caught in a sex costume, even when Jax was around.

"Uhhhhhhh Emz, what the FUCK ar you wearing? Get back inside before someone sees you." Maddy said as she pushed her friend inside their apartment. She didn't even know what to think of her roommate, sure she was into adventures but she'd never do anything so pointless and risky.

"So can I help you now, madam?" Emma repeated to her, acting like everything was perfectly normal. Meanwhile, all Maddy could do was stare in amazement. Sure she had NO problem staring at her roommate's body- most of it very very clearly on display- but she couldn't seem to figure out whether her roommate had some kind of nervous break, was playing a prank on her, or thought Jax would be at the door and was trying to play it cool.

"Uhhhhh, how about you help me out by telling me what's goin on, Emz?"

"Of course, madam. I am but a humble maid, ready to do what I need to do to make all apartment owners and guests feel welcomed in the apartment I serve!" Emma radiated with joy as she replied.

Of course, Maddy was still very confused and suspicious of Emma. But she still thought that she was playing some sort of game or prank. So she asked "Okay 'maid', why don't you go make me a Roy Rogers and a turkey sandwich, you know how I like it." To which she responded "Right away, madam!" and walked briskly toward the kitchen. Maddy, still in shock from Emma's weird behavior, walked to the common room, took her shoes off, dropped her backpack, and kicked her feet up on the ottoman in front of the sofa. She had almost fallen asleep while scrolling through tiktok when Emma came back in with her drink and sandwich.

"Oh shit, you really did it. I had guessed you'd go to your room and change out of your outfit." Maddy started just thinking out loud. Then, an idea hit her after she had taken her first sip of her drink. She turned to Emma, who had moved out of the way after giving her the meal she just made, ready to be called upon. "Oh maid, why don't you take off my sock and give me a footrub, I've been on my feet all day, between lab and the walk home, I'm soooooooooo tired."

"Yes, madam! Right away, madam!" Emma said as she hurried to the other side of the ottoman and got down on her knees. She took off Maddy's socks and started giving her all into a foot rub on Maddy's right foot while she ate her sandwich quietly. Maddy was somewhere in between complete serenity and disbelief with her current situation. She couldn't believe either the fact that her roommate that she had a crush on was performing maidly duties, or that she could give such an amazing, tension-relieving, serene foot rub.

After about 15 minutes, her right foot was completely at peace, her sandwich had been thoroughly devoured, and her drink had been finished. Of course there were some problems to fix, but now she had a maid to do her menial tasks for her while she relaxed. "Emz honey, how about you stop for now and throw away my plate?"

"Of course madam!" Emma practically bounced up. She reached to grab the plate and her skirt grazed against Maddy's feet giving her a little chill up her spine.

"Oh, and get me another drink too. When you come back you can do my left foot honey." With a humble nod and smile, Emma also grabbed the cup from Maddy as well and she went to the kitchen to prepare the drink. Maddy couldn't stop giggling to herself as her new maid rounded the corner. She was literally living her dream, her stunningly fit roommate using all her muscles to service her feet and toes. She didn't even have a foot fetish, it was just a signal of control over her maid. Her eyes lit up with continued disbelief when Emma sashayed back with her drink, handed it to her, and went immediately back to her position at Maddy's feet.

"I don't know what happened to you Emz, but I fuckin love it. Maybe whatever happened will turn you into a stripper next hahahahahahaaha." Maddy said, realizing that she was going a little crazy among the situation that was unfolding in her apartment. She let Emma work for a few minutes, her foot practically going numb from the muscular girl's fingers pressing all their power into her soles. All of a sudden an idea came to her. She checked her watch and it was only 5 pm. "You'll do anything to make sure a guest feels at home, right maid?"

"Of course, madam. Anything to make my guests more comfortable!"

"Well I think I'll make you prove it. Why don't you give each of my toes a little kiss?" Maddy only asked her to do so just to see if she'd stop the whole maid act, but when the first kiss fell on her toes, Maddy had countless ideas race through her head. She let her new maid finish her kissing task and then she decided to give her another. "Ok Emz, how about you take off that skirt now and let me see those panties."

And with a "yes, madam!" Emma stood up and quickly shimmied out of her skirt and revealed the surprise of Maddy's life: Emma had no panties on at all.

"Uhhhhhh...uhhhh... Emz... uhhhh.. Your.... Ummmmm... you're cute...Ummmm... I mean hot... uhhhhh..." Maddy stammered, quite literally unable to speak at this point. Her eyes were simply locked on Emma's nearly bare pussy save her fishnets. She just sat still for a few minutes, adoring the single most shocking thing she could have possibly imagined before even thinking about anything else for a little while. After her pause, she ordered her maid to come over to her, turn her back, and to bend over.

Maddy was nothing short of starstruck by everything that was completely within reach. A nice set of full toned legs, flexed by the combination of sheer muscle and strain from bending over. A pair of asscheeks that were both very muscular and still fair sized. Emma's soaked pussy, fully wet and exposed nearly a foot away from her face. And the best part was every square inch of her gloriously displayed body was completely clean shaven.

Suddenly Maddy lost her composure and just started doing everything to her friend. Scratching her legs sensually with her nails, giving her asscheeks plenty of kisses, a few licks all over her body. Every second that went by Maddy kept getting more and more turned on so she said: "Emz, put the beautiful pussy to work and stick a couple fingers in there while I get rid of some clothes."

Emma heard her command and without a peep immediately went to work on her dripping slit. Maddy couldn't seem to slip her sweatpants and top off fast enough, and when she did she laid back on the couch in just her thong and practically begged "Emz pull my panties off with your teeth and eat me out til i come on your face." Maddy knew it wouldn't take her long literally in her dream scenario, and once Emma got to work it wasn't long. All it took was a few minutes and as Maddy began to peak, Emma looked her in the eyes and she squirted all over her maids face.

Panting, sweaty, and disheveled, Maddy told her roommate "OMGGG youre fucking amazing get changed back into your maid outfit and start the shower for me to clean up." Emma gave her usual response of "Right away, madam!" she swayed seductively as she walked toward the bathroom as asked.

Maddy kicked back onto the couch, still naked and in her post orgasmic bliss, and announced to no one in particular "I could get used to this."

"Oh honey..." Maddy nearly jumped off the couch, and saw a man and a woman staring at her, also both naked. "I think you'll get very used to this feeling." the woman said to her.

Maddy, scared out of her mind, responded "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY APARTMENT???? GET THE FUCK OUT PERVERTS!!!"

"I think you'll remember soon enough. Now go to sleep, little angel." the man said to her.

"WHAT The fuuu... huhhhh... uhmmmmm..." and with that, she faded into oblivion, back onto the couch with her eyes rolled back.

"Oh my love, I can't wait to enjoy both our new slaves with you." the man said to the woman, giving her a big kiss.

As they broke the kiss, Emma was back in her maid uniform and saw the two new arrivals in her apartment. She greeted them kindly saying "Hello, as the maid of the apartment, how can I help you, sir and madam?"

While the man took a step toward the mindless Maddy, the woman just started towards Emma and said "Into your trance, maid." which was followed by Emma instantly dropping to her knees, also with her eyes rolled back into her head, and responded with a "yes, Goddess."

The man looked over at the sight while fondling Maddy. "Oh, a great weekend indeed."