Maddy's Wedding and Honeymoon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearing 1Am, I was still at the bar, but I'd switched to soda long before. I got the next text and picture. It was just Maddy, in the darkness, with just one solo light a distance away. She was topless, her tight tummy and tits were on display. I supposed Jimmy had taken the picture, but I really had no idea. She was obviously on the beach. She wrote, "Jimmy dared me to walk with him on the beach, topless. There aren't many people out here, and it's kind of dark, but more than one person has seen your wife's tits out here. Everyone is cool with it though. It was the least I could do after sucking that beautiful young stud off and then getting the tongue lashing of my life."

"That had to be purposeful," I thought, she knew how much I loved licking her to orgasms, and how proud I was of my ability to get her off. She was just making it clear I wasn't the only one capable. I wondered if she'd be home soon, now that he'd obviously gotten what he craved.

"By the way," she texted, "I've been telling him the pictures and the texts are to my friend back at home and that I often post them on instagram and the dirtier ones on tinder. He asked about my wedding ring, I told him that yes, I was married, but my husband is back in Michigan. He liked hearing that. He's not letting me put my top back on no matter how many people have stared. He's got a dirty streak we both might like. I can't keep his hands out of my pants either. If he asks I'll even take those off for him and walk around in just my wedding panties for him. Yes, I wore those, I thought you might like it."

She knew I did. Some lucky young dude was getting the very best of my new bride, including her bridal lingerie. Hours passed. I gave up and went to bed after repeated texts to her. She answered, so I knew she was safe, but the replies were short and non-commital, like, "I'm ok, go to bed, be home later," etc. I slipped into an uneasy sleep, I remember having a dream about Maddy and Jimmy, though I couldn't see his face, it was probably just a conglomeration of all the guys she'd fucked. He and a sweaty, fat, greasy haired cab driver were making her do wicked things. I'm sure the characterization of the cabbie was just my brain somehow putting a guy like Diego into my dream. He was the pompous, pot bellied, full of himself ass that was talking about Maddy on the beach. It was one of those dreams where I don't remember the specifics, just that they were making her do things. I really wish I remembered what.

I awoke with a startle at just after 6Am. She was stumbling in. Literally, she looked like she had been drinking, recently. She saw me and gave me the biggest, most devlish smile she could muster. "Your new wifey is back," she giggled.

Her shorts were crusted with drying sand. As she peeled them off I could see her panties were missing. Her ass cheeks had some lovely red marks on them, same as on her tits when she removed her skimpy top. She kissed me deeply. I could taste the alcohol and the sex. "Mmm baby, you like it? You like how I taste?" I nodded. "So did he," she smiled.

My cock was fully hardened and I was stroking it as she continued to explore my mouth with her lips and tongue. Her hand found my hardness. "My my, someone is excited."

"How could I not be, what happened?" I begged.

"Everything," she grinned. "Just like we like it. "But baby, he wore me out, and it's late. I'll tell you everything later, just hold me."

I wanted to scream, I was so horny. But, I'd made this bed and now I had to literally lie in it while my sexy, freshly fucked? ( I assumed) wife fell asleep curled up in my arms. We slept for a few hours and I awoke and let her continue to sleep as I went to breakfast. She was just waking when I returned to the room.

"God, what time is it?" She yawned.

"About 10," I said.

"Wow, seems like I've been sleeping forever," she laughed.

"Seems like it to me too," I said, "but for a different reason."

"I'm sure, baby. You can't wait for the details. You LOVE your details," she grinned.

"How could I not?" I said urgently. "I've been on fire since you left last night."

"I know. I'll tell you. But first I've got to do something real quick. I'm glad it's still morning."

"What? What do you have to do?"

"Remember that we both want me to have the taste of cock on my lips every morning so that we can both taste it throughout the day?"

"Yes I do, but didn't you suck him off last night?"

"Yes," she cooed. "But that was last night, hell, that was before we even got to the bar. I'm talking about our morning fantasy."

"Ohhh," I winced. "So what does that mean?"

"It means I have to suck someone off before noon, dear," she said jokingly sarcastically.

"Jimmy?" I asked.

"Yes, for this morning, Jimmy. I promised him I'd be over in the morning to take care of what he called, "his morning wood." He said he'd be hard as steel again, for sure. I love that about young guys," she smiled. She knew how much I hated but loved hearing that as it went straight to the heart of my fantasies.

"I look a mess," she said disgustedly as she looked into a mirror. Nothing could be further from the truth. Sure, her hair was a mess, but it was incredibly sexy, regardless, her naked form was perfect, certainly to me. She threw on some beach shorts and a cropped T shirt, showing her belly again, which I knew he'd seen plenty of. She brushed her hair quickly, gargled some mouthwash and bounded out the door like an excited puppy. She really dug this stuff, probably at least as much as I. I no longer worried that it was me pushing her to do this stuff, it was now much more her and I loved it, even when the humiliation was almost too much to bear. Her love for me was always enough to get me through it.

She returned quickly, in less than 15 minutes. She chuckled as she came in the door, "man, young guys really can recover quickly," she said with a smirk. "Ok, now get on the bed, and get out of those clothes, mister," she playfully glared at me. I obliged quickly. She took out the handcuffs that we'd brought for the trip. She cuffed my hands behind me against a post in the headboard. I was in a sitting position. She traced her long nails up my legs, across my chest. She teased my nipples while alternating between licks and light scratches.

"Oh god, you're driving me crazy," I moaned. My cock responded to her hand, which was now lightly tracing up and down my thickening shaft.

"Good, I want you hard for this," she grinned. Once I was sufficiently hard for her purposes she started slowly stroking up and down my shaft. Enough to keep me hard and begging for more, but not enough to get me off. She needed time to tell her story.

"So, let's see, where do I begin?" She teased. "First, I met him at the pool. I know you saw him. I'll bet you wondered from that moment on whether or not he was going to get your slutty wife." I nodded. "See, I knew that. I know how you are about thinking about young guys, especially this age, getting the best of your sexy wife."

Again I nodded, but added, "not just his age, but younger too."

"Younger than HIM?" She asked incredulously. "He's fucking 22!" She laughed.

"Yes, some of my fantasies include you letting some lucky highschooler get your best too. 18, of course, I do NOT want you going to jail," I kidded.

"You'd want some 18 year old kid rutting around in your wife's pussy?"

"Oh god, baby, just the sound of that is amazing."

"You're sick," she giggled. "But I love it. I'll do it, I promise. If we can make that happen. But believe me, Jimmy was young enough for now. God, he was stupid, the stuff he said, the stuff he "believes in," I could hardly contain myself from laughing in his face."

"I know, but that's kind of what's exciting for me too, that some guy who shouldn't have anything to do with you gets to do EVERYTHING with you, even if he doesn't deserve it. Older, younger, I'm not sure which I like better, both are humiliating to me."

She laughed and joked, "He didn't deserve it, but he sure did get to do things to me."

Her hand was teasing my cock slowly, up and down, while she talked wonderfully dirty to me.

"What things?" I croaked, my throat now dry from excitement.

She reached up and grabbed my nipple hard and gave it a twist. I groaned.

"I'm telling the story here, got it?" She said firmly.

I nodded, "I'm sorry."

"It's like you don't even WANT to get off," she laughed. "Literally here, your future is in my hands." She looked up to see me purposely keep my mouth closed.

"That's better," she cooed. "So, I knew how much letting a young guy have me would turn you on, so I purposely picked him out for last night. I had plenty of offers. I just chose to do this one first."

The thought immediately came to my head when she said "first", meaning there was going to be more, much more.

She continued, "so I didn't really know what I was going to do or how it was going to happen, but we both like spontaneity, right baby?"

I nodded with approval, trying not to distract her again.

"I knew I wanted to suck him off, though. I was sure of that. I wanted at least that, for you," she said thoughtfully. I wanted, or want you to have that thought in your head that some young guy, 14 years younger than me, got to spurt his cum down your wife's throat. And, that he said he's here for a week, so like today, he may be getting more opportunities. Did I tell you how much he came this time. I mean, god, he came a couple times last night and this morning he's like, raring to go again."

She knew how much hearing about young guys stamina with her would turn me on.

"So I'll cut ahead in the story, you don't mind do you?" She asked sweetly as she withdrew her hand from my cock, clearly inferring I'd better agree to her demands. I agreed instantly. "So just ten minutes ago he was pumping my mouth full again." She leaned her head up to kiss me. I could taste him on her lips and in her mouth as our tongues entwined. "His cum is so yummy," she said, almost surprised. "It barely tastes salty at all. If that's what young guys taste like I may just make that a habit." I could only groan to that as her hand went back to working my cock.

"Anyway, so I went to his room a minute ago. He was surprised to see me. He figured I was a one time thing. I reminded him that I promised to give him morning head and he just grinned and motioned me over. I know what you love, baby. So I stripped naked. I know you love me having to be naked for guys when they are partially or fully clothed so I didn't let him get out of his clothes. I just sat him on the bed, knelt in front of him, pulled his shorts down to his knees and blew him like that. His cock was instantly hard and, like I said, his recovery is amazing because it took less that five minutes for him to blow his delicious cum down my throat."

I was starting to buck against her hand I was so excited, even though she was going slowly.

"No no no, that just won't do," she scolded. She got up and disappeared into the kitchenette area while I tried to grind against my leg I was so excited. She returned, her hand was clasped around something. She took her top and placed it around my head, effectively blindfolding me. Suddenly her hand opened and closed around my throbbing cock. I screamed. It was ice. She'd taken a handful of ice and with her hand wrapped it around my cock. I was cursing and bucking the whole time. She was only giggling. It seemed like an eternity but she pulled her hand away, my cock was slick and wet now, but it felt almost hot, because I'd no doubt heated the water somewhat with my blood engorged dick. It had the desired effect though, my cock was softening.

"There, that seemed to do the trick," she chuckled.

"Goddamn it Maddy," I cursed. "Tell me when you are going to do that!"

"Oh, someone who is tied up, begging for release is going to tell me what I'm supposed to do?"

I realized the predicament I was in, I quickly acquiesced. "I'm sorry, it was just so shocking."

"I know, that was the point. Should I continue or do you want me to just leave you like this for the maid?" She joked.

"Maddy...Pleeeeeease," I begged.

"Ok, back to business." She licked the softening shaft with her delightful tongue which caused it to begin to jerk to life again. This time, she kept her hand off my cock, choosing to instead lick and caress varioius parts of me while she talked which kept my cock interested but not cum ready.

"So, I was just naked, in his room sucking his magnificent cock, she said, probably just trying to gauge a reaction from me and my recently iced cock. "When I got done I was still gobbling up his cum when his roommate came in off the balcony. That fucking jerk hadn't even told me he had a roommate or that he was there. I was standing there naked, some of his cum was on my chin. He introduced us, just like that. "Brett, Maddy, Maddy, Brett," and then he laughed. I hadn't even bothered to get his cum off my face until Brett's face reddened and I went, "Oopsie," and I scooped the rest of his cum off my chin with my tongue. Brent got a LONG look at your wife, babe, he saw everything, he didn't even try to be gentlemanly as I got dressed in front of both of them. Jimmy asked me, with Brett standing right there, "tell Brett why you came here this morning?"

"I told you he had an evil, sexy streak, even if he IS dumb as a post , otherwise. I answered, "because last night I told him I'd come over this morning and take care of his morning wood. They both laughed.

"Which means??" Jimmy implored.

"Which means I came here to suck him off, as you can plainly see. They were both kind of disappointed now, since I was again fully dressed. I don't know if they expected to double team me or what at that point."

She must've been looking for a response, moments went by without comment. I hesitatingly said, "Did you consider it?"

She laughed, "Of course, I always consider it, for us, of course."

"Of course," I thought, even though I now knew she considered things mostly for her now, at least as long as I am so obviously into it.

"What made you not do it?" I asked.

"You, I had to get back to you," she said matter of factly. "Plus, I was turned on, just from sucking Jimmy's cock. But the shock of being "caught" kind of squelched that, even though I loved the bit of humiliation that Jimmy threw in there. I guess maybe even I'm not spontaneous enough, I like my own plans too much sometimes, I guess it threw me that it wasn't part of my "plan." Should I have? Should I have let both of them have me?" She wondered aloud.

"Totally up to you," I said honestly. Either way, as long as it's your choice, I'm good with it."

"I know baby, and I love you for it," she cooed. She continued her story. "So, back to last night. Jimmy and I took a cab up the coast a bit, he had a nightclub he wanted to show me. But, I think it was also so he had time to get his hands on me. God, he was handsy. We were in the backseat and we had barely gotten on the road and he'd already pulled my top down several times. I kept pulling it up because the cabbie was gawking but after about the third time, I quit pulling it back up. Plus, at the same time his other hand was rubbing my pussy through my shorts. He saw that I didn't really want him to stop. The cabbie didn't even pretend to not look, he even adjusted the rear view mirror to see us better. He looked Greek, or something, he had dark features, hair, moustache, olive complexion, and also a very thick accent, which I couldn't recognize.I saw the leering look in his eyes and I recognize that look from you, often, when you watch me with other men. It was turning me on to be watched like that, I could almost imagine it was you, driving us. I just closed my eyes and let it happen."

"Since Jimmy saw no more resistance, my tits were out and free for his mauling and he and unzipped my shorts and tugged them down far enough for his fingers to get inside me. Fuuuuck, I was wet, thinking about you, the cabbie, and this young guy feeling me up, I thought I was going to get fucked right there in the back of the cab. I could see cars passing us and a few of them saw me, tits out, my head thrown back. I heard honking and jeering from a few of them. They had to know what was going on, even if they couldn't see my bottom half. I just kept my eyes closed and let Jimmy play. I was so creamy by now he could've slipped into me without resistance."

I was groaning again, thankfully she returned her hand to my cock and started methodically jerking me again.

"So, when we got to the club the cab smelled like pussy. The cabbie opened the door for me, my shorts were still down. He saw EVERYTHING, baby, my wetness, my tits, and my ass, when I got out and pulled my shorts back up. That's when we took the picture, Jimmy put his arm around me, the cabbie had a leering smile and I thought I'd give him a little something, like "thanking him" for taking the picture so I took Jimmy's fingers which had just been in your baby's tight pussy, baby, they were still coated with my juices and I licked and sucked on them like they were cocks. I wished the cabbie and taken pictures of that, for you baby, but he was too busy ogling. Just after I took them out of my mouth he snapped the picture that you saw. That's what I was referring to in last night's text about the cab driver getting a good view."

"Oh godddd," I moaned. "You are so fucking hot."

She chuckled, "that's exactly what the cab driver said, too, baby."

"Did he, um, try to get you to do anything for him as well?" I asked.

"Actually no, he was a perfect gentleman. Should I have tried to make him do something?"

I could tell she was wondering it aloud but to herself, it wasn't really a question for me.

"So up to now I'd only felt Jimmy's cock through his shorts, but I could tell it would be a treat. I think the buildup in the cab and from Jimmy watching me tease the cabbie, I think he needed and wanted that release. I asked him, "say, before we go in, do you think you might want to...?"

He just grinned and yanked me behind the dumpster. He was pawing me and kissing me. He kept trying to get my shorts down. I said, "no, not that, not yet. Let me take care of you first. I dropped to my knees behind that rank, odorous dumpster and sucked his beautiful cock, baby. I know I had worked him into a frenzy and I wanted to please him for that. I did too, hon. I sucked him off good. God he came so much, a lot of it got in my hair, which I'm sure you noticed when I got back. I mean, he came everywhere, I barely remember tasting it so much of it got elsewhere. Which I now kind of regret, knowing how sweet it tastes."

That perked my cock again, I was fully charged and loaded. She began to tease the head of my dick with her tongue and lips, slowly at first, as she continued the story.

"So I had cum all over me, really, some in my hair, all over my face, on my tits, down my tummy, I'd pulled off my top for him. I know you like to imagine your slut with her titties out as she sucks off some strange guy. And he really IS some strange guy, baby. I just had met him that day and now he'd already blown a load in your slut's mouth before we even got into the club."

My cock jerked again as she fulled took the head of my cock in her sweet mouth and swirled her tongue around the head for a moment before pulling back off with an audible "Pop" sound. I could only sigh.

"So we went in and danced for a bit, but really, not long. Like I said, young guys and their recovery. He wanted more and he knew he was getting it, and soon. I didn't resist, I hadn't come to dance, I came to suck and fuck him, so we were soon out the door and on the beach. That's when he suggested me go topless, baby. I mean he tried to be sly and rationalize a good reason, like he needed one. Like he'd say, "boy it's so warm out, the breeze feels so good on open skin," stuff like that.